Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (34622 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / We’ll End Boko Haram In 2-3 Weeks – Jonathan To Yoruba Council Of Elders (photos / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by flexz007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yinmu....................
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Talk to your boys. TALK TO THEM
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by walozanga(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bestofralph:
That's GEJ for you!!! Talk! Talk!! Talk!!!
Old story teller!
Next two weeks he will come out and say "Some people are sabotaging my efforts
"
Nonsense!

Guy open ur eyes and dont be a sadist. Pray for the plans to keep on working the way it has been this few hot and successful days. Or are u one of the Boko boys?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Soso990240(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op he said 2 or 3 weeks.must we always twist news in other to blame smbdy in d future? Bad press is part of our problem in this country.Always putin words into people's mouth.Liars evrywia.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boss13:

Sir, you gave Boko Haram a larger than life attitude, from a group of disgruntled religious bigots to a terrorist menace inflicting pains, causing death and displacing people from the homes and source of livelihood.

On several occasions, Nigeria had to be the focus of international news as a result of Boko Haram. A group that was poorly organized turned out to be properly structured with hierarchy. Over time we got conflicting news of helicopters making supplies at the dead of the night. It is also surprising the sophistication and weaponry the terrorist group display and on the other hand, the outdated guns given to soldiers to curb the insurgents. Sometimes I ask myself who supplies Boko Haram weapons and how are they funded? Who sponsors the group and why can't they be traced? Because every organisation whether business or non-business requires funds to survive and for over 6 years these wicked ideologists continue to wax stronger.

Sir, I remember a case vividly of soldiers being ambushed and killed because their location was disclosed and an army general seems to be the only one with communication tools within Borno vicinity. I also remember soldiers complaining of their commander ordering them to retreat while in hot pursuit of fleeing insurgents. At that time, Boko Haram was just public nuisance and could have been wiped out. Within months, it seems the reverse was the case, Boko haram, a group which our riot policemen could tame, now pursue our soldiers and evicted them from the barracks. To me, it appears to be a game of cat and mouse.

Sir, it is of public knowledge that sambisa forest is the strong hold of Boko haram. Another striking question is - why have they not being any offensive attack in that location? The forest is not the garden of Eden which is yet to be found. If the excuse was because of the safety of the chibok girls, why attack now - the girls are yet to be rescued. Sir, if you say because logistics and weapons were not provided then, what was the delay ever since and why should over 50,000 lives pay for a sin they did not commit or 1.3million people displaced from their homes?

Sir, your pronouncement is nothing special. Boko haram should never had stayed with us this long. All of a sudden our military is now highly moralized and courageous to enter into sambisa. A feat they could not do in 6 years. What brought about this courage, especially now that Nigeria is about to decide their president, is left for you to answer. We have seen how the military from neighboring countries inflict pains on the sect and even laugh at the cowardice of our military.

Sir, to conclude, I wish to presume that this is nothing but a script. A script which have cost lives and very expensive to the sovereignty of our country. A script which has politicized our military and divided the country on ethnicity ground. A script that will continue to display you in bad light in our history book. Whether Boko Haram is eliminated in your 6 weeks target plan or 2 weeks, the scars till remains, the dead will never return, those kidnapped, raped, displaced from their homes may never remain the same - that will we never forgive whether you still remain president or not.

God save Nigeria

u gat a point Buh dis is a war Nd a guerrilla war at DAT wif an army DAT haz bin infiltrated wif moles Nd sympathizers.. The war on terrorism is Neva easy Nd u can't say 4 sure wat would happen dis minute or next.. Give him kudos if u want 2
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Foolishness n illiteracy flows deeply in ur veins
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Horllamideh(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seems someone just had a talk with his terrorist.....
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
boko haram or no boko haram, its Gej till 2019...we don't owe anybody any explanation..boko haram started b4 i was Born and d north did nothin to quell it,so let them live wit it....don't quote me to talk nonsense pls.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by hensben(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ofornaira:
If you understood him well, the new equipment to handle those munsters had been acquired .
after 4 years the new equipment had just been acquired few weeks to election....most Nigerians are not f.ools...innocent lives have been wasted for good 4 years all in the name of selfish interest..this a GEJ strategy to win the people's heart since he failed To improve the nation, he even bring the nation backward in so many ways that his supporters refuse to admit to due to money don exchange hand...wahala dey oo...people wey nor even dey enjoy anything from their motherland were used as pawn...it's okay...ps: I am not an APC fan nor PDP...just a concern NIgerian on this boko haram issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Lexusgs430: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ and his clueless military commandant, simply have to justify that $1 billion dollar loan!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by iretiland: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
A member of the Nollywood industry with name accronym GEJ, promised in his usual comical manner of ending Book Haram. Nigeria and her 180M people are the stage
Ines of this actor..... And he disgraces them on the world stage with low brain activity performance. Up Nollywood and, in fact most of the actors are supporting one of their biggest performers in the coming election!!!!!.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
joeyekembele:

That is our unbeatable presido. Thousands od Buhari Tinubu, Amaechi etc cannot be your match. Carry go till 2019. Reasonable Nigerians are behind you unlike some clowns agitating for negative change. We need transformation.
Reasonable Nigerians with a goat and yam thesis shey? Ode okpetu grin

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by TolaniLuv: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
richidinho:

Do u have proof?

Go to court and remain there

No proof needed bro' Why didn't GEJ wipe Boko Haram out since? Cuz election is almost here now he wants to wipe dem out?? It's so obvious innit ?
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by melvin0004(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Koroaso:
LOL

AZAZI "PDP IS BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM IS PDP"

TODAY AZAZI IS DEAD.

GEJ IS USING BOKO HARAM AS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.......
HE IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY KILLING NIGERIANS.....

GEJ IS BOKO-HARAM
BOKO-HARAM IS GEJ

*****NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOUR "NOLLYWOOD TACTICS" IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM*****

BUHARI-Osinbajo
childish talk.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by shiningshina(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gej, in his usual cluelessness, has bombed himself once again.

First, he has admitted that the Nigerian military did not have the necessary equipment to fight Boko Haram for, at least, six years. This means that he has been deliberately sending our young, patriotic soldiers to their untimely deaths.

Secondly, why has Gej delayed securing the necessary equipment till this moment? After all, there are lots of countries - including China - that were willing to sell advanced weaponry to Nigeria. Was Gej really playing politics with the lives of Northerners (both Muslims and Christians)? The answer is an obvious yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
My President is a Good story teller, Otuoke children are awaiting his touchdown come March 28th......GMB we stand
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Koroaso: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
melvin0004:
childish talk.

Infantile comment.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sir, are u stopping bh for the election purpose and after election we begin to hear bh again? U need time to end this pple, stop trying to buy pple's heart to get a vote.. Come out plain and that's the only problem with dis administration

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by konshency(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
I pray it all change.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
dOnLarich:
Wetin GEJ go cause for Nigeria, im power no fit control am... Imagine make pesin dey see garden egg inside egg roll .... Na wa ooo
If this your comment above is your idea of constructive and objective criticism, all hope is lost in common folks of this nation then.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by konshency(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
adeekiti:
Sir, are u stopping bh for the election purpose and after election we begin to hear bh again? U need time to end this pple, stop trying to buy pple's heart to get a vote.. Come out plain and that's the only problem with dis administration
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Koroaso:
LOL

AZAZI "PDP IS BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM IS PDP"

TODAY AZAZI IS DEAD.

GEJ IS USING BOKO HARAM AS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.......
HE IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY KILLING NIGERIANS.....
**GEJ MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE LIVES LOST TO BOKO-HARAM****
***WHY DID HE WAIT TILL ELECTION TO PRETEND TO BE ACTING***
***FRANCE CAUGHT TERRORIST IN 24HRS....WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO IMPROVEMENT IN 6YEARS****

GEJ IS BOKO-HARAM
BOKO-HARAM IS GEJ

*****NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOUR "NOLLYWOOD TACTICS" IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM*****

BUHARI- OSINBAJO
Sleep walking is a bad thing but now I see that sleep talking is even more dangerous. Hihihihihih. Sleep on.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Dee60: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerian politicians have grossly disappointed. Why leave this to the eve of elections?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
remember007:
boko haram or no boko haram, its Gej till 2019...we don't owe anybody any explanation..boko haram started b4 i was Born and d north did nothin to quell it,so let them live wit it....don't quote me to talk nonsense pls.
Don't support him and later run away o!!!!
Support and live with the most clueless president Nigeria ever had, nonsense.
Since you love the architect of corruption and can do anything for him,
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by shammah1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Enemy of progress. You are a boko Haram. Mtcheew!
Moz22:
When he ready to talk better news, he shd let me know.

Rabbish
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by iphanyiuma(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
In lil wayne's voice... Alright
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Krucifax(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boss13:

Sir, you gave Boko Haram a larger than life attitude, from a group of disgruntled religious bigots to a terrorist menace inflicting pains, causing death and displacing people from the homes and source of livelihood.

On several occasions, Nigeria had to be the focus of international news as a result of Boko Haram. A group that was poorly organized turned out to be properly structured with hierarchy. Over time we got conflicting news of helicopters making supplies at the dead of the night. It is also surprising the sophistication and weaponry the terrorist group display and on the other hand, the outdated guns given to soldiers to curb the insurgents. Sometimes I ask myself who supplies Boko Haram weapons and how are they funded? Who sponsors the group and why can't they be traced? Because every organisation whether business or non-business requires funds to survive and for over 6 years these wicked ideologists continue to wax stronger.

Sir, I remember a case vividly of soldiers being ambushed and killed because their location was disclosed and an army general seems to be the only one with communication tools within Borno vicinity. I also remember soldiers complaining of their commander ordering them to retreat while in hot pursuit of fleeing insurgents. At that time, Boko Haram was just public nuisance and could have been wiped out. Within months, it seems the reverse was the case, Boko haram, a group which our riot policemen could tame, now pursue our soldiers and evicted them from the barracks. To me, it appears to be a game of cat and mouse.

Sir, it is of public knowledge that sambisa forest is the strong hold of Boko haram. Another striking question is - why have they not being any offensive attack in that location? The forest is not the garden of Eden which is yet to be found. If the excuse was because of the safety of the chibok girls, why attack now - the girls are yet to be rescued. Sir, if you say because logistics and weapons were not provided then, what was the delay ever since and why should over 50,000 lives pay for a sin they did not commit or 1.3million people displaced from their homes?

Sir, your pronouncement is nothing special. Boko haram should never had stayed with us this long. All of a sudden our military is now highly moralized and courageous to enter into sambisa. A feat they could not do in 6 years. What brought about this courage, especially now that Nigeria is about to decide their president, is left for you to answer. We have seen how the military from neighboring countries inflict pains on the sect and even laugh at the cowardice of our military.

Sir, to conclude, I wish to presume that this is nothing but a script. A script which have cost lives and very expensive to the sovereignty of our country. A script which has politicized our military and divided the country on ethnicity ground. A script that will continue to display you in bad light in our history book. Whether Boko Haram is eliminated in your 6 weeks target plan or 2 weeks, the scars till remains, the dead will never return, those kidnapped, raped, displaced from their homes may never remain the same - that will we never forgive whether you still remain president or not.

God save Nigeria
Well said.Lest we forget.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
The chief sponsor of boko haram is GEJ. Something you cannot stop for 5yrs you want to stop in 6weeks.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Boss13: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Damager:

u gat a point Buh dis is a war Nd a guerrilla war at DAT wif an army DAT haz bin infiltrated wif moles Nd sympathizers.. The war on terrorism is Neva easy Nd u can't say 4 sure wat would happen dis minute or next.. Give him kudos if u want 2

Thank you for identifying that it is a guerrilla warfare and that there are moles in the Nigerian army; that still butress my point why Boko Haram, which should never have gotten to this point, is so difficult to defeat.

Now interesting questions are - who are the moles in the Nigerian army and how come the military, which is presumed to be an apolitical and non-religious organization be infiltrated by disgusting elements of religious bigots?

I am not a war strategist but I believe before the insurgents started creating a caliphate for themselves, another insult to the sovereignty of this country, the entire north-east should have been cordoned off and the military proceed with an attacking onslaught. We have heard neighboring countries policing their borders effectively to avoid a spill over. Now, our military is quick to disclose on social medias the mirage victory recorded in little counties and to show us recovered weaponry. Funny enough these same weaponry were actually abandoned by fleeing nigerian soldiers.

Each time we listen or read the news, the stories we get are that soldiers repel Boko Haram attacks. Who should actually be attacking who? Please get my point and logic. Out soldiers are playing a defense strategy, while the insurgents are proceeding with the attack game (like a game of chess, the white officials proceeding to attack the black king).

When you approach the military, they feel insulted that Boko Haram seems to be wining the war and they are quick to shut you up citing stories of victories. Yet, our president is requesting for international support, however, his application paper has not even been submitted.

To cut this story short, this is nothing but a charade, a political scoreboard but one played at an extreme length to weaken the country. We are losing, if we have not even lost, our strong foreign policy presence in Africa. Our respect is being thrown to the MUDs. The military is sending negative signals to other countries who might be interested in nigeria's territory. A presumed weak military can easily be invaded by a stronger force. This is what our military must know.

If the military is strong but playing to the tune of some interest group, they must shun the distractors and focus on wiping off the insurgents.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Koroaso: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Sleep walking is a bad thing but now I see that sleep talking is even more dangerous. Hihihihihih. Sleep on.

Sleep comments.....take ur meds.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2015
If you are not happy with that news and with the progress our soldiers are making then quietly take a match to sambisa fores and take a stand with Shekau. Our drones will be happy to be put to work on your useless flesh. I wonder who wouldn't be happy those bastards are getting crushed except their believers and sympathizers. Hollow headed swines.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by mickeymimi: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2015
if is APC that sponsor them why is our government not doing any thing.

Jona has a hidden agenda... why has he waited till this eleventh hour of election month before battling BH
if only it is true the military is hitting them now. Were the soldiers not in the barracks.

Many people have suggested that the BH insurgency has political undertone and such is what we are witnessing today. I can say again that Jona has more private agenda that he will unveiled in few weeks time. Nigerian military can fight this boko haram, the officers in the military and GEJ are just using boko haram to enrich their bank account.

In just a matter of days, look at the gains made by the military so by extension, Boko Haram could have been wiped out in less than six months but Jonathan with those clowns around him calling themselves advisers were thinking they could make political gain by allowing innocent souls to be wasted in such a cruel manner and now that election is around the corner with Jonathan staring defeat in the face, the govt is now doing what it should have done from day one.

Now GEJ has to clean up your mess .Jonathan's always known what to do to put an end to the bloodshed in Northern Nigeria, but he chose not to do it. Why? Simply because winning an election is more important to him than seeing lives protected. When the wrath of God comes, no sinner or looter will be spared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.