Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (34625 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / We’ll End Boko Haram In 2-3 Weeks – Jonathan To Yoruba Council Of Elders (photos / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by eaglechild: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]EVERY PATRIOTIC CITIZEN SHOULD PRAY THAT THIS SHOULD COME TO PASS IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFLIATION...ONLY BEASTS WOULD NT WANT THIS TO END.[/size]
APC = bolded

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by fleet7(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
dOnLarich:
Wetin GEJ go cause for Nigeria, im power no fit control am... Imagine make pesin dey see garden egg inside egg roll .... Na wa ooo

Go to school you refused,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Emmoblack12: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yes we trust in our presedo God will see us trow

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Bestofralph(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's GEJ for you!!! Talk! Talk!! Talk!!!
Old story teller!
Next two weeks he will come out and say "Some people are sabotaging my efforts
"
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by mcwizard(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
You own it man ride on we student support you GEJ
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
Say Ebele till 2019, God bless you brother, it's too late if you reading this and if you haven't understand that Goodluck is winning well u may argue it but let's wait and see Goodluck is winning 70 percent sure.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God o.

I won nairabet again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by dre11(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boss13:

Sir, you gave Boko Haram a larger than life attitude, from a group of disgruntled religious bigots to a terrorist menace inflicting pains, causing death and displacing people from the homes and source of livelihood.

On several occasions, Nigeria had to be the focus of international news as a result of Boko Haram. A group that was poorly organized turned out to be properly structured with hierarchy. Over time we got conflicting news of helicopters making supplies at the dead of the night. It is also surprising the sophistication and weaponry the terrorist group display and on the other hand, the outdated guns given to soldiers to curb the insurgents. Sometimes I ask myself who supplies Boko Haram weapons and how are they funded? Who sponsors the group and why can't they be traced? Because every organisation whether business or non-business requires funds to survive and for over 6 years these wicked ideologists continue to wax stronger.

Sir, I remember a case vividly of soldiers being ambushed and killed because their location was disclosed and an army general seems to be the only one with communication tools within Borno vicinity. I also remember soldiers complaining of their commander ordering them to retreat while in hot pursuit of fleeing insurgents. At that time, Boko Haram was just public nuisance and could have been wiped out. Within months, it seems the reverse was the case, Boko haram, a group which our riot policemen could tame, now pursue our soldiers and evicted them from the barracks. To me, it appears to be a game of cat and mouse.

Sir, it is of public knowledge that sambisa forest is the strong hold of Boko haram. Another striking question is - why have they not being any offensive attack in that location? The forest is not the garden of Eden which is yet to be found. If the excuse was because of the safety of the chibok girls, why attack now - the girls are yet to be rescued. Sir, if you say because logistics and weapons were not provided then, what was the delay ever since and why should over 50,000 lives pay for a sin they did not commit or 1.3million people displaced from their homes?

Sir, your pronouncement is nothing special. Boko haram should never had stayed with us this long. All of a sudden our military is now highly moralized and courageous to enter into sambisa. A feat they could not do in 6 years. What brought about this courage, especially now that Nigeria is about to decide their president, is left for you to answer. We have seen how the military from neighboring countries inflict pains on the sect and even laugh at the cowardice of our military.

Sir, to conclude, I wish to presume that this is nothing but a script. A script which have cost lives and very expensive to the sovereignty of our country. A script which has politicized our military and divided the country on ethnicity ground. A script that will continue to display you in bad light in our history book. Whether Boko Haram is eliminated in your 6 weeks target plan or 2 weeks, the scars till remains, the dead will never return, those kidnapped, raped, displaced from their homes may never remain the same - that will we never forgive whether you still remain president or not.

God save Nigeria

You have just say the whole truth
More ink to your pen
More knowledge to your brain

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Bitojoe(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
I trust you. But all those who dont believe you should follow their grandpa to UK for treatment before its too late....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by j4sure(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Harruun(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ is a Pure Drunkard & Failure, Now I believe wat OBJ said about GEJ that He(Gej) is only Reigning Not Rulling dis Country Competently, Imagine for the past 3years He knows the Solution to be Implemented in bringing the Insurgent to things of the Past, But Instead He is waiting for a Die-time favourable to him in the forth Coming Election. Now saying there will be Changes in the Next 2 or 3 weeks. Shame On Gej, Incase if He is not Aware, I and My Entire Family hav Decided to Vote for a Man of Discipline, Stalwart, Visonary, Integrity and O Tolerance Man, in Person of General Muhammadu Buhari(GMB). March4Buhari/PYO. Sai Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/boko-haram-story-will-change-two-weeks-jonathan/
only a sponsorer can easily control his boys because of election gains. Gej ±is boko haram sponsor.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by loomer: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
dOnLarich:
Wetin GEJ go cause for Nigeria, im power no fit control am... Imagine make pesin dey see garden egg inside egg roll .... Na wa ooo

You understand Wetin u De talk?
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by loomer: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
osjoshua:
wants to change what he couldn't change for 4yrs for just 2weeks........I thought shakau don't accept bribe...

Weda him change am or not, e no stop u from voting who u wan vote
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
okay...ohhhh..just do it.... grin
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by kolaaderin: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
dOnLarich:

My brother egg na egg kwanu. Abeg chop am like that.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by ginawest(f): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
I jes pray he doesn't disappoint us
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Not just bokoharam,Isil, al Qaeda,Hezbollah etc........By God's grace we shall overcome.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by lastpage: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
76Naira:
So how come you waited this long to sound so sure?

The last two years were not election season now undecided

Its very easy to DO NOTHING ...until you can use it to your advantage.
meanwhile that riff-raff from Otuoke has wasted many innocent lives in the process!

#MARCH4BUHARI..... till Shakau confesses that Boko Haram is Jonathan and Jonathan is Boko Haram

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by eugoo: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
God bless you sir,we shall overcome BH in Jesus name Amen
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Ofornaira: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
osjoshua:
wants to change what he couldn't change for 4yrs for just 2weeks........I thought shakau don't accept bribe...
If you understood him well, the new equipment to handle those munsters had been acquired .
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is politics! He has failed to control Boko haram a year now....! If he will succeed he will be asked...why he didn't use those efforts since 2014?.. lets pray for the victory against Boko haram but Jonathan must get prepare for the tough questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
osjoshua:
sometimes i wonder if u people really read posts... Didnt see where he said “...with the equipment they have gotten now...“
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by mrrock: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Carry go Mr. president!. We will pursue them out from Sambisa forest back to their villages in Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by walozanga(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Koroaso:
LOL

AZAZI "PDP IS BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM IS PDP"

TODAY AZAZI IS DEAD.

GEJ IS USING BOKO HARAM AS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.......

GEJ IS BOKO-HARAM

GEJ OR GMB u made a mistake, check well.
BOKO-HARAM IS GEJ

*****NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOUR "NOLLYWOOD TACTICS" IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM*****

BUHARI-Osinbajo
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by mickeymimi: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
They couldn't tackle BH for 4 years then SUDDENLY, they are winning against bh. The end of Jonathan is near. must there be blood shed and disunity for peace to reign in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by iluvnaija: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
AmakaDNB:
ok.
He will soon come back and say he didnt mean two weeks.

He actually said so on media chat "boko haram will not be wiped out completely in 6 weeks, no one is saying that..."

Now he is making another unkempt promises again. I just can't wait till March4Buhari 28th.

I said this man will fail in 2011 folks didn't believe me. He has no record till he got to the top but instead campaigned with "Luck" because his name is Goodluck and many stupid Nigerians fell for the crap.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
khalebzy:
its too late already...go and take a Nap GEJ....
GMB will handle the rest
#TeamMarchForBuhari cool
Wic of the GMB are u talking about

Buhari
My friend, Lets Talk about the living things
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by hensben(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boss13:

Sir, you gave Boko Haram a larger than life attitude, from a group of disgruntled religious bigots to a terrorist menace inflicting pains, causing death and displacing people from the homes and source of livelihood.

On several occasions, Nigeria had to be the focus of international news as a result of Boko Haram. A group that was poorly organized turned out to be properly structured with hierarchy. Over time we got conflicting news of helicopters making supplies at the dead of the night. It is also surprising the sophistication and weaponry the terrorist group display and on the other hand, the outdated guns given to soldiers to curb the insurgents. Sometimes I ask myself who supplies Boko Haram weapons and how are they funded? Who sponsors the group and why can't they be traced? Because every organisation whether business or non-business requires funds to survive and for over 6 years these wicked ideologists continue to wax stronger.

Sir, I remember a case vividly of soldiers being ambushed and killed because their location was disclosed and an army general seems to be the only one with communication tools within Borno vicinity. I also remember soldiers complaining of their commander ordering them to retreat while in hot pursuit of fleeing insurgents. At that time, Boko Haram was just public nuisance and could have been wiped out. Within months, it seems the reverse was the case, Boko haram, a group which our riot policemen could tame, now pursue our soldiers and evicted them from the barracks. To me, it appears to be a game of cat and mouse.

Sir, it is of public knowledge that sambisa forest is the strong hold of Boko haram. Another striking question is - why have they not being any offensive attack in that location? The forest is not the garden of Eden which is yet to be found. If the excuse was because of the safety of the chibok girls, why attack now - the girls are yet to be rescued. Sir, if you say because logistics and weapons were not provided then, what was the delay ever since and why should over 50,000 lives pay for a sin they did not commit or 1.3million people displaced from their homes?

Sir, your pronouncement is nothing special. Boko haram should never had stayed with us this long. All of a sudden our military is now highly moralized and courageous to enter into sambisa. A feat they could not do in 6 years. What brought about this courage, especially now that Nigeria is about to decide their president, is left for you to answer. We have seen how the military from neighboring countries inflict pains on the sect and even laugh at the cowardice of our military.

Sir, to conclude, I wish to presume that this is nothing but a script. A script which have cost lives and very expensive to the sovereignty of our country. A script which has politicized our military and divided the country on ethnicity ground. A script that will continue to display you in bad light in our history book. Whether Boko Haram is eliminated in your 6 weeks target plan or 2 weeks, the scars till remains, the dead will never return, those kidnapped, raped, displaced from their homes may never remain the same - that will we never forgive whether you still remain president or not.

God save Nigeria
intelligent post Nigerians should be asking GEJ led government....I am happy most of us are not f.ools.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Undergoing Training In Belarus (Photo) / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.