Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (34623 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / We’ll End Boko Haram In 2-3 Weeks – Jonathan To Yoruba Council Of Elders (photos / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Krasid(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
This guy is truely clueless indeed, but he is a better option than the other guy.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by melvin0004(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:

Don't mistake our love of peace for softness
Who is GEJ?
WE PUT HIM THERE AND HE MUST GO
GENTLY OR LAUREN GBAGBOLY.
ok lets watch n see.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
2weeks is far. Send them to their virgins beforee the next nkwo market day.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Moz22: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is sense that scarce in ur area that u cant afford one? Smh
shammah1:
Enemy of progress. You are a boko Haram. Mtcheew!
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by knowledgeable: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:

So he watched Nigerians murdered out of fear of opposition labeling him......

Makes no sense
Too many people have died!!!

No, no, he didn't watched them murdered, he was betrayed, his actions sabotaged from within, in the field, hausa/fulani soldiers will doing their own. The US nko?. Can't buy no weapons. In an election time, all are carefull of what they say, so this is the opportune time under the cover of AU and ECOWAS to prove himself. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by knowledgeable: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:

So he watched Nigerians murdered out of fear of opposition labeling him......

Makes no sense
Too many people have died!!!

No, no, no, because he was a minority and a Christian from SS, he was faced with disobedience as he was at lost with his policies on boko haram. Mass killing of Nigerians through suicide bombings as weapon of blackmail by those Northern cabals who are bent on power returning to the North was a complete shock to this minority Christian president from SS. They almost succeded, cos he lost his bearing, but thanks to election period which has provided him with an opportunity to prove otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.