Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

HELP She Left Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP She Left Me (1832 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: HELP She Left Me by Sunymoore(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Hoes ain't loyal bro...
Re: HELP She Left Me by Youngpo413: 2:02am On May 03, 2015
cr7lomo:
All u girls on this topics are all ashanas and serious reta.rds . Y should u disrespect ur guy and give out ur number in the 1st place in the presence of ur guy . If she didn't act like a local ashana , d fight would Hv been prevented .

And to show how wicked and disloyal she is , she still walked away with the stranger . Girls are full of sh.it and are just not loyal .

U girls think and act like pigs
lol,b!tches are the same worldwide.
Re: HELP She Left Me by Nobody: 2:09am On May 03, 2015
Lothario:
Yesterday I got into a fight with a guy in a bar because he was taking my girlfriend number and I interrupted him and was shouting on top my voice at him to his face and also hurled insult when he couldn't take it any he punched me and I retaliated in kind we fought and I was beat up real bad until we were separated right there my girlfriend dumped me and still went with the guy I've been calling her she isn't picking my calls what do I do please I need urgent advice

Dude go learn some Kung-fu
then whoop his azz
May not get the girl back but U woulda gotten even

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. / Things You Will Find In A Lady's Handbag / Is It Ideal To Beg For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.