Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. (2471 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by phoneport(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2015
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has described as ridiculous, allegations that it collected N7 billion bribe to rubbish All Progressives Congress, APC’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), wondering why mischief makers would concoct lies to deceive the public. PUBLIC RELATION Officer, PRO, of Northern CAN, Mr. Sunday Oibe, said:

“The allegation is a complete lie and just one of the many evil plots to dent the image of CAN’s leadership. It is also to rubbish its integrity and make it morally incapable of leading Christians in these trying times. There was no way anybody would collect a kobo on behalf of CAN and START sharing it like booty. The man, who made the allegation, is totally unknown in CAN cycle and I am just hearing his name and that of his organization for the first time. How come he could be privy to such an arrangement if it really existed?”

“It is a shame that anyone would make such mean allegation, without giving a shred of evidence, just to fulfil a political agenda at the cost of our ecumenism. It is all to silence the voice of CAN leaders AGAINST THE tyranny and oppression that Christians suffer in the north-east and other parts of northern Nigeria. For the first time our oppressors have found CAN speaking up for its members, and they must do everything to frustrate our leaders. The kingdom of evil shall, again, fall flat at the feet of Jesus.”
A Borno-based pastor, who identified himself as Kallamu Musa-Dikwa and Executive DIRECTOR, Voice of Northern Christian Movement, had alleged that some pastors allegedly received the N7 billion, not N6 billion as alleged by Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State.
READ MORE: http://www..com/can-debunks-report-of-n7bn-largesse/

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by simplemach(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
All these fake and political pastors that are used anyhow like toy. Anyway, they said he doesn't even exist.

1 Like

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by bewla(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
am waiting till u let the cat out
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Gboliwe: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
One of the many petty lies of the desperate party APC. I didn't even bother to read that article because I know it will just be lame.

BTW, add your source.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by datbay(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
We don hear
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by phoneport(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2015
At this rate of different news flying up and down in the Nigerian media, i will advice everyone to verify issues first before even commenting.
God save Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by omartins(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2015
There is always a slight truth in every rumor.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2015
All liars will find themselves in the lake of fire.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Vicotex(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2015
A-amechi
P-problems
C-continues
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2015
CAN is a useless association of thieves.Pa Ayo OritisheJET is a pathetic criminal.We all remember his role in the carted/stolen billion to South Africa in the guise of buying arms.Waiting to see dis thieves in jail soon.Thank U Rotimi Ameachi 4 blowing the whistle.God bless Kumuyi,Olukoya
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
[s]CAN is a useless association of thieves.Pa Ayo OritisheJET is a pathetic criminal.We all remember his role in the carted/stolen billion to South Africa in the guise of buying arms.Waiting to see dis thieves in jail soon.Thank U Rotimi Ameachi 4 blowing the whistle.God bless Kumuyi,Olukoya[/s]

You need deliverance! undecided

1 Like

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by kokoA(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Lies or no lies, this is the first time a once respected association is being mentioned in a bribery scandal of this magnitude. CAN under the leadership of Oritsejiafor is nothing but a political association, no wonder the catholic church pulled out since. Just imagine how our so called christian leaders are openly disgracing themselves in public. And you expect these people to tell me who to cast my votes for? Nonsense! I am a proud christian and I will vote for Buhari! Let me hear any man of God that will tell me nonsense.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Time shall tell...
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Omexonomy: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Dont be suprise that such allegations are coming from a faild man who was high with excessive ogogoro and ganja so as to make prominence.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Jokay07(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2015
What method of separation can we use to separate CAN from PDP? grin They truth is that, CAN has been changed and monopolized to a religious wing of Pdp, whether they were paid N7b or not, their recent activities show that doing political evangelism for Pdp is profitable. grin
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Scatterboss(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2015
CAN is the mouthpiece of the PDP, no one take them serious anymore. Too bad
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2015
kokoA:
Lies or no lies, this is the first time a once respected association is being mentioned in a bribery scandal of this magnitude. CAN under the leadership of Oritsejiafor is nothing but a political association, no wonder the catholic church pulled out since. Just imagine how our so called christian leaders are openly disgracing themselves in public. And you expect these people to tell me who to cast my votes for? Nonsense! I am a proud christian and I will vote for Buhari! Let me hear any man of God that will tell me nonsense.

Put your sentiment aside brother, read the handwriting on the wall. You can vote for whoever you wishes to vote for, but I expect you to see lies, fabrication and propaganda from far distance.

The Bible says 'you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'. I am not exonerating the CAN but I see propaganda.

Wa idi ohun gbogbo daju ki o di eyi ti o je otito mu.

God bless Nigeria

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Seequadry(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
if it's not 7bn then how much is it?
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2015
No source. . . .abeg pack well OP.

Your pastor is corrupt individual
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

You need deliverance! undecided
kip deceiving yaself.The money the SA govt sized nkoh?Shebi nah one of the NG airways dem use carted am go?Ayo JET once a criminal,always a criminal.Make them pdp nor kill the pastor sha for exposing them rot anus.Firefire,u'll do urself a great favour,REPENT and stop supporting evil
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

Put your sentiment aside brother, read the handwriting on the wall. You can vote for whoever you wishes to vote for, but I expect you to see lies, fabrication and propaganda from far distance.

The Bible says 'you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'. I am not exonerating the CAN but I see propaganda.

God bless Nigeria

Shalom!

Oga Ade stop quoting the bible here pls.

The church of God has turned to the den of robbers. This has been from the days of Jeremiah. Today, we have many pastorpreneur making large than hardworking enterprenuer. They are stealing and robbing people like you off.

Before you run around truth, pls check this out.

Proverbs 17:8 KJV

A bribe is as a precious stone in the eyes of him that has it; wherever it turns, it prospers.

That is what GEJ and his yeye pastor are reading. . . .not some F'ng truth seeking
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by kokoA(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria

Shalom!
Brother, there is no lie to be seen there. The whistle blower mentioned real names of living pastors. Did CAN try to investigate her pastors before denying the accusations? All I can deduced from these stories is that money has actually exchanged hands between the presidency and some so called men of God, I don't know the amount though.

You to put your sentiments aside, you can vote for whoever you want but would you have applied your logical reasoning the way you are applying it now if the story was "BUHARI GIVES 1NAIRA TO ASSOCIATION OF IMANS AND ALFAS"... Nigerian christians are the most sentimental people on earth.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
kip deceiving yaself.The money the SA govt sized nkoh?Shebi nah one of the NG airways dem use carted am go?Ayo JET once a criminal,always a criminal.Make them pdp nor kill the pastor sha for exposing them rot anus.Firefire,u'll do urself a great favour,REPENT and stop supporting evil

Brother, I admire and respect your wish to vote and support APC but don't you think exaggeration, propaganda, fabrication and un-ending media lies can only earn the promoters future regrets ?

Posterity shall judge us all.

Shalom!
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by sosanova: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
APC propaganda....these janaja-weed cpme up with different versions of propaganda everyday.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Gboliwe: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Amaechi must hear this!
Amen to the prayer.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The giver and receiver of bride will find themselves in the lake of fire.

Seem they know all this hellshit is tale, they aint scare any more. We need to bring in Sango (God of justice)
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oga Ade stop quoting the bible here pls.

The church of God has turned to the den of robbers. This has been from the days of Jeremiah. Today, we have many pastorpreneur making large than hardworking enterprenuer. They are stealing and robbing people like you off.

Before you run around truth, pls check this out.

Proverbs 17:8 KJV

A bribe is as a precious stone in the eyes of him that has it; wherever it turns, it prospers.

That is what GEJ and his yeye pastor are reading. . . .not some F'ng truth seeking

You ask me to stop quoting the bible and you just did same:

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap" - Galatians 6:7

For the those who enjoy sharing lies, continue...

Maranatha!
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria

Shalom!
even satan knw the scripture.. Kip supporting evil.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

Brother, I admire and respect your wish to vote and support APC but don't you think exaggeration, propaganda, fabrication and un-ending media lies can only earn the promoters future regrets ?

Posterity shall judge us all.

Shalom!

Stop this hebrew giberish Oga.

Ile nipa Odale
Epe ni pole.

Sango should be allowed to come and do immediate justice on this thieving pastors.

Ogunlade will drink the blood of givers of bribe.

Oya would take the receiver of bribe to her abode.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
even satan knw the scripture.. Kip supporting evil.

Your redeemer lives!
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by bakila: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

God bless Nigeria

Shalom!
Saying the man does no exist is a big lie. If CAN Northern Nigeria does not know this man, then as it is presently constituted they do not give a damn about the Christians in Borno. A mere google search will reveal that the man is part of CAN's activities in the North.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Stop this hebrew giberish Oga.

Ile nipa Odale
Epe ni pole.

Sango should be allowed to come and do immediate justice on this thieving pastors.

Ogunlade will drink the blood of givers of bribe.

Oya would take the receiver of bribe to her abode.

cheesy cheesy

I support the practice of using Sango, Aiyelala, Obatala for our politicians during their swearing in ceremony. grin

"Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil". - Ecclesiastes 8:11

(1) (2) (Reply)

“buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej / Opinion: Fashola may not be a saint, but better than Tinubu 100times - Happiness / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.