Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. (2494 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Amaechi must hear this!
Amen to the prayer.
You need not mention names, they know themselves.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
bakila:

Saying the man does no exist is a big lie. If CAN Northern Nigeria does not know this man, then as it is presently constituted they do not give a damn about the Christians in Borno. A mere google search will reveal that the man is part of CAN's activities in the North.

Time shall tell...
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

You ask me to stop quoting the bible and you just did same:

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap" - Galatians 6:7

For the those who enjoy sharing lies, continue...

Maranatha!

I stopped you from quoting because what you quoted is irrelevant here.

What more truth are we seeking when the names of those that receive 3 million bride are mentioned?

What are we sowing when we know CAN is PDP church wing?

Ogunlade has crushed your useless God even in the bible. That is why nothing happen to those thieving politicians after swearing an oath with the bible.

The bible God is clueless like Jonathan and watching stealing in his home since the days of Jeremiah.

You all thieve and supporters shall be bring to justice in the name of Sango.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

Brother, I admire and respect your wish to vote and support APC but don't you think exaggeration, propaganda, fabrication and un-ending media lies can only earn the promoters future regrets ?

Posterity shall judge us all.

Shalom!
i don hear u.Wish u knw that truth always outlive the sun. Make nothing nor happen to them whistle blower sha.Peace
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy

I support the practice of using Sango, Aiyelala, Obatala for our politicians during their swearing in ceremony. grin

"Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil". - Ecclesiastes 8:11

The bold shows the God you serve is clueless like the government you are asslicking.

Lol

1 Like

Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

[s]I stopped you from quoting because what you quoted is irrelevant here.

What more truth are we seeking when the names of those that receive 3 million bride are mentioned?

What are we sowing when we know CAN is PDP church wing?

Ogunlade has crushed your useless God even in the bible. That is why nothing happen to those thieving politicians after swearing an oath with the bible.

The bible God is clueless like Jonathan and watching stealing in his home since the days of Jeremiah.

You all thieve and supporters shall be bring to justice in the name of Sango[/s].

May your path be brighten, may you found grace as you move ahead.

I wish you well and enough.

Shalom!
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
i don hear u.Wish u knw that truth always outlive the sun. Make nothing nor happen to them whistle blower sha.Peace

Peace to your soul brother.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by Firefire(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

[s]The bold shows the God you serve is clueless like the government you are asslicking.[/s]

Lol

Ignored!
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

May your path be brighten, may you found grace as you move ahead.

I wish you well and enough.

Shalom!

Orisha A gbe wa.

Ashe wa
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by TUMIC(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Religion has finally merge with Politics in Nigeria.
God help us.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Firefire:

Peace to your soul brother.
i have peace of mind and of cos,God has given all round rest.. Those useless and clueless should continue to ask for evidence/proof that CAN shared pdp money.Didnt Otedola gave/provide evidence that the pint size fraud lawal collected bribe from him?This is NG where anything goes.MAKE WE WAIT AND SEE
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by dtruth3(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
CAN is a useless association of thieves.Pa Ayo OritisheJET is a pathetic criminal.We all remember his role in the carted/stolen billion to South Africa in the guise of buying arms.Waiting to see dis thieves in jail soon.Thank U Rotimi Ameachi 4 blowing the whistle.God bless Kumuyi,Olukoya
Islam is a religion of terror, the sultan of sokoto and all the Emirs are criminals!
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by patrick89(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
CAN is a useless association of thieves.Pa Ayo OritisheJET is a pathetic criminal.We all remember his role in the carted/stolen billion to South Africa in the guise of buying arms.Waiting to see dis thieves in jail soon.Thank U Rotimi Ameachi 4 blowing the whistle.God bless Kumuyi,Olukoya
just like imams and sheikhs that preach murder to their followers.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
dtruth3:
Islam is a religion of terror, the sultan of sokoto and all the Emirs are criminals!
sorry,i'm a xtian,that won't stp me from saying the truth.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2015
patrick89:
just like imams and sheikhs that preach murder to their followers.
yes u are rite.WE SHOULD CONDEMNED CRIME NOT SUPPORTING THEM.Mind U i am a Xtian.U say the TRUTH and SHAME d devil.that is my motto
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by dtruth3(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
sorry,i'm a xtian,that won't stp me from saying the truth.
what! you a christain? stop decievinng yourself. you arenot a christain, you re a muslm. if we see christains, we know them. even your comment says it all. a christain dosnt insult its leaders. wherether good nor bad! its Go that jrdges.
Re: CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. by eleko1: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2015
dtruth3:
what! you a christain? stop decievinng yourself. you arenot a christain, you re a muslm. if we see christains, we know them. even your comment says it all. a christain dosnt insult its leaders. wherether good nor bad! its Go that jrdges.
when u see evil,U'll cover it up abi?my own bible didnt teach me to be quite but be bold/speak out.Listen,God will not club u to death for speaking out..Mind u,no shady character will be comfortable where i am

(1) (2) (Reply)

DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale / Photo Of The Day: See What We Spotted On The Road / Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.