Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66647 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Elan83(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
2 qustns 4u, [1] y did u colect ha numbr in d 1st, [2] y're u indulgin in chats wit ha? As far as am concern u seduced dat inocent woman 1st,nw u're here seekin help, if u fck dat lady a big curse wil follw u!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by karoj(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
django1:
What sort of retarded conversation was that? Una two no get brain.
hw u want make dem tk chat...see advice nd dnt judge
django1:
django1:
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Buhhahahahahaha
Only if i find myself in same condition with u. Then i'l consider giving in. Other than that, i'l never be caught doin sh.it wt a MARRIED woman. Na so gals scarce reach?
mmmmmmm wit me?? sorry mister av got no hole
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmmm wit me?? sorry mister av got no hole

Chisozzzzzzz! shocked are u a HE.SHE?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by emyzeal41: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Love ur comment bro
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
free pun.ani chiao Bros nak am na,seun y is nl censoring my word,i dont like it ooooo
correct, sabi girl like I nak u last week.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by slineik(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
@ op , from ur chat with this woman is clean you enjoy the flow.if u don't want u no how to stop her .the woman can read u n she no if she meet u in a place were u guys are alone , u go chop .

Save your self bro . Remember kamal is bad bitch .

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Femistico(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
cherryice:

grin grin grin grin
waoh..baby u bo bad at all ooo, pls can I know u
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by friendl: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Talk is cheap,don't ever tell her husband, it takes two to mingle
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Jeffy1206(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Op why will she ever stop falling when you are half or naked on your wall paper Your lifestyle must be the reason... but no offence o wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Iyowuski: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
op, there is no network on your second sim..why?

na dia ur eye go
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by chikahenry(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Y won't she disturb u wen u still av her contact if u rily want 2 get rid of her jst delete her contact both on whatsapp or if u av netqin mobile guard u can put her contact on d blacklist
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by deavicky(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
she has been asking me to have carnal knowledge with her
i brought the issue here some time ago, as expected i go a lot of good advice & some pretty crazy ones as well
i did some of what i was advice to do yet she wouldn't stop her evil act.
mata fact she categorically told me that the more i tell her off the more she gets attracted to me
right now i am thinking of embarrassing her in public
here are some of our conversations:
the heart of women are desperately wicked. Pls send me her number let me advise her
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by supereagle(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
No idea.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by leewaypro(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
it make it worst bros me
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by TaiKuun(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her

some people would do anything to get to the Front page.. this chat was definitely planned with a friend

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Trunaijian: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
As every body tey talk for this post, make I talk my own. First of all, how she take get ur number? Secondly, e b like say u dey give her attention small. Because for me, if I no want somtin, i no go go even take time dey chat like that. Thirdly, make I advice u, stop picking her calls or chatting with her, if she say she wan come ur house, let her, but make sure ur girlfriend and ur paddy dey around, then warn her for thier presence!... If she still no gree, repost again, I go tell you you wetin you go finally do, this one go sure pass. The other possibility be say, you plan this whole chat with ur paddy! ...or na only u chatting wit two phones.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Op, after reading this thread the second time after you opened the first one last year, I can deduce the following...

It's either you are seeking for notice or you just like the attention. This scenario is something you would have dealt with a very long time ago. I personally have experienced something like this before (She was on both my whatapp and 2go) but I didn't have to post the screenshots on nairaland or ask for advice from anybody. I warned her to stop the demands for sex and when she didn't stop, I simply did the needful by deleting her from 2go and blocking her in Whatsapp. That was the end of it all.

I have this feeling that you are enjoying the thrill of it all and like others said, you definitely have given her the green light at some point in time but wont show us the complete chats where the both of you were getting along. You only switch to your "rejection mode" just to save the screenshot and upload it here to get our applause, attention or pity whichever your intention is. Block her from whatsapp and if she does not stop, then show her husband the screenshots rather than uploading them here.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ignis: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
Or rather block her on whatsapp. ..

You really hit the nail on the head.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Chisozzzzzzz! shocked are u a HE.SHE?
am a she,i closed it to b a nun ,so dat i dont get tempted
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
let d woman work on her English first, fooollll, nothing woman## instead of naughty woman### grin
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
dancok:
correct, sabi girl like I nak u last week.
its not me,refresh ur memory again
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
am a she,i closed it to b a nun ,so dat i dont get tempted

Oh! Iv long been on the hunt for a nun. I guess my hunting is finally over
Come to daddy cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2015
OP, how are we sure that you have not even 'done it'?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oh! Iv long been on the hunt for a nun. I guess my hunting is finally over
Come to daddy cheesy
may ur sins be forgiven, u want me to commit abi
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
may ur sins be forgiven, u want me to commit abi

Tell me why God created Eve for Adam
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Modelling(f): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2015
@ Op, u just have 2 b very careful first of all because d spirit may b strong but d body is always weak. There's a bitter truth i saw in ur chat with her "if dey ready dat day we met, u 4 Bleep me" try all possible means 2 avoid her entirely including her chat.
missclassy:

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband.
I dont think its wise 2 tell her husband now, all he need do is to threaten her by telling her he will let the husband know. "that is if the OP is really willing to stop her. Meanwhile, if u did not avoid evrytin about her, be ready 2 face d consequences shikina
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by donhils: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
she has been asking me to have carnal knowledge with her
i brought the issue here some time ago, as expected i go a lot of good advice & some pretty crazy ones as well
i did some of what i was advice to do yet she wouldn't stop her evil act.
mata fact she categorically told me that the more i tell her off the more she gets attracted to me
right now i am thinking of embarrassing her in public
here are some of our conversations:
Sounds unreal to me.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Tell me why God created Eve for Adam
dont twist d words of d bible
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Henrolla(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
op, there is no network on your second sim..why?
hahahaha....Lmao!!!... is that the problem here?.verrrry funny!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by samx4real(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Mr man, if you are not interested, simply block her ... Than coming here & be claiming holi holy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.