Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66653 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by kenex4ever(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
evegran:

Not gonna argue with u. Believe what u like
fine girl, but he is saying d truth based on his last statement dat unless d two r fhuccking. But also, in every rule der must b a disjoint, as seen in d case of this lady. Most responsible girls won't b comfortable using d F word on dia crushes.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Edusouls(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
most women are disgrace to woman hood, that's why the species are generelized as weak and retarded, my sister that's just the truth..
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by saasala(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

Nope...dont judge that easily....This is life.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by tompat86(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
I blocked her & she started calling like there was no tomorrow. she's even the cause of my weak battery

and also d cause of the network of ur second sim nt functioning....IF I HEAR.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Slickest(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Guy, u heard it all 4rm nairalanders, from ur chat I see u find relish in d whole scenerio,ur just pretending 2b d saint u ar not...like sm1 said, u kno what 2do but ur scared of the outcome, u really want to DO but u fear d aftermath....do the ryt thing man, she's som1 elses property, don't take advantage of her illitracy and uncontrollable urge...there is no boon in such act
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by pak: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2015
I can relate with the OP.....
There's a married woman who has been disturbing me since last year.
Her husband is a military officer who has been away on Posting.
Still got her call yesterday
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by emmyreb(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2015
shw d chat wid ha husby BT I dey sense u wanting to v sex wid ha sef
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by okonja(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
op, there is no network on your second sim..why?
Guy, you are crazy for hand grin
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by coolestboy(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
obialinaeze:
u are shallow minded
Thank u and God bless!
We knw ya type..
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by somtoto(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
@ op,,,,,,,your chat looks fake...a married woman won't chat diz raw knowing fully well there is every possibility DAT u cud nail her wid this Sumday......so bleep off #attentionseeker....u wan make he b like say ladies dey beg u n u no want....u such an azz from me to u
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by kenex4ever(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2015
FüNñÿ ëNøUGH, Mõ§T óF THéSë Gî®L§ P®EÂÇHING THË GاPËL HERË HÅVË MARRied MÉÑ Â§ THËÌ® BAË.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
fine girl, but he is saying d truth based on his last statement dat unless d two r fhuccking. But also, in every rule der must b a disjoint, as seen in d case of this lady. Most responsible girls won't b comfortable using d F word on dia crushes.

Seen
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2015
All i can see is mutuality in that chat. If u truely want to put her away, we all know the first step is to block her. Please Mods be creative when making a post an FP material
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by shilz(f): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Only oviedo. Can do dis
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ramalot(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

Your overall post is very well stated.

HOWEVER, make sure you have full control of phrases you choose to use (particularly when criticizing one's communication skills).

In the line where you make your criticism of her communication (rightly so), you wrongly use "begs the question" (don't worry, very educated people make this same error).

"Begging the question" is a logical fallacy which assumes the conclusion of an argument in its premise. This has no bearing in the context of your statement. What you meant to express was- "raises the question."

This is not a jab at your diction (which is really good), but i figured one or two other people might also take correction in the use of that phrase.

Keep it classy. cool
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by kenex4ever(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2015
evegran:

Seen
ok, ...........
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Kedam(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Let your no be no even if it means causing hatred between you. The moment u accede to her request by bleeping her, prepare for the worst and I think u aren't prepared for that. Remember that we are sometimes responsible for everything that happen to us either when we are in pain and happiness. If u go ahead and it ends in disaster u are responsible not her if u go ahead and u went scot free you are responsible. The former is always rampant unlike the latter life is very complicated and I hope u can choose wisely.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rawpadgin(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
tompat86:

and also d cause of the network of ur second sim nt functioning....IF I HEAR.
dude i was @ work wen screen snap it
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by pak: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2015
eromspete:
Eleyi gidi gaan lipsrsealed

Screwing married woman aint worth it.

In a perfect world i could have said you go to the Police to file a restraining order against the woman harassing you but undecided it can never happen.

Delete her contact and block her on WhatsApp...

Also details of your real communication with her is also not clear. WHY IS SHE ASKING YOU FOR CALL CREDIT ? HER HUSBAND CAN PROVIDE

It seems you don't understand how this ppl work, it's not about the money, she just wants to maintain a connection.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by fashbaba: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Bros u self want do, if truly u dont want her, delete her completely from every of ur social contacts. Its none of my biz anyways. #sipping my shepe#
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rawpadgin(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2015
joseph1832:
I have this to say, "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you".
yeah right, one thing is certain, i will never give in to her pressure
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by nex(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Nobody can demand sex from you except you put them in a position where it is their right. She can only REQUEST sex from you, and the final step should be telling husband about it.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rawpadgin(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:

Why do I think you made the chat up. Women don't often use the word f*uck as your madam uses it.
guy, i am too busy to be making stuff like this up
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by toyinblue: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Who are u fooling here,if u are not having anything to do with her,then why is she asking you for recharge card and tea moni.obviously you must have been giving her money or recharge card in the past or else she would not be asking you for those things.try and show her husband the chat message and hear wat he will ask you.I feel there is more to this than you are telling us.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Pearl321(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Op you get mind de do married woman this kain thing abi. don't worry God go catch you soon. I don't even have anything against the woman. she is totally free from my judgement but you, who is playing saint ain't no saint at all. see the kind of suggestive chats you are doing with another man's wife. wait till that man catches you. sorry go be your name. to whom brain is given sense is expected
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Holuwathoby(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
in Korede Bello's voice ....if she come later fu*k u na devil win
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
there is no etisalat network where i work
U chatting with a 3g network. Naxo u dey like waste battery? Lion
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by pak: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
charismaticdave:
the solution is simple, you are just not willing to take, but if you are ready, this is mine,
Bone her, no replies, no calls, don't even block her or disgrace her, ignore her so long that she will know the kind of person you are and not by silly chats of NO NO

Gbaaaaaaam! This is the advice.
Only those who have gone thru this will understand.
Blocking her puts you in very very grave danger!
1. When someone is plotting for you, it's safer to know her state of mind at that time to defend yourself.
2. Blocking her sends a signal to her that your emotions are getting affected, she will only kick things up a gear.

You are in a dicey situation. Mine is even worse because I once dated this lady about 8 yrs ago. So there's a connection. However, I have purposed in my heart that it is something I will never do
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by dammytosh: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?

U dey mind am ?

1. Delete her.
2. Block her line with true caller.

If she sees u on the rod ignore her.

Tell me how difficult that is ?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Op you can lie. Lion
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by kenex4ever(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Pearl321:
Op you get mind de do married woman this kain thing abi. don't worry God go catch you soon. I don't even have anything against the woman. she is totally free from my judgement but you, who is playing saint ain't no saint at all. see the kind of suggestive chats you are doing with another man's wife. wait till that man catches you. sorry go be your name. to whom brain is given sense is expected
Lâ Wâ õøô!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
I blocked her & she started calling like there was no tomorrow. she's even the cause of my weak battery

the moment you Bleep her just know you will be accused spiritually, one of the 4 major spiritual laws that govern humans, is never have anything sexual to do with a married person, nothing brings down ones life quicker than that. I don't advise, so listen if you like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.