Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66746 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2015
She was literally askin for card*recharge card I could swear* & tea money... A married woman

Hian!

missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by bbjummy: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
I blocked her & she started calling like there was no tomorrow. she's even the cause of my weak battery
Bar her number na and if she decides to use another number, you let the caller speak first after picking the call and if it ends up being her, U drop d call. If she persist, like someone said report her to her husband with all your conversations as evidence . Some women and infidelity sha!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by femzi007(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
if only u can tell us wat happend on d first day op sad

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by slap1(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
What advice do you expect to get here? Use your wisdom. You already know it's bad so by all means, don't do it.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Temptee101(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Op, Buy her a vibra-tor as a gift for her birthday.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by twinee(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Block her from any means of chatting with you and afterwards if she calls u, u threaten her that u have always had ur conversations with. Her recorded and if ever she dare calls u again, that u. Were going to make sure that. Her husband and kids gets to know the cheap and shameful wife and mother she is..... End of story
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2015
yankit:

do you think everyone has the same thinking faculty... the reason for this post,is for you to advice and not to insult him.WTF do u think you know it all.

Don't be stupĂ­d.
Was my post an advertisement?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by unmask: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

every thing is disgrace to womanhood, just because she wants to satisfy her sexual urge with a grown man...... Besides she might be teasing the guy.......

Thank God I am a male..... Because if the situation were reversed, the guy won't be a disgrace to manhood, he will be the MAN...... That is why a woman's biggest problem is a woman.... Even the serpent in the garden of Eden was a female.....the devil is also a female..... That is why God refused to create a female with the male ab initio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by XBLadez: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Bull craps like this should remain in their sections only. Why bring this to the front page?
The op is obviously enjoying the chat with the mysterious, village-educated illiterate wife of his neighbour. He might have fu.c.ked her for all I care, cos a woman, no matter how useless, can't be using this kinda language to a 'neighbour'.
Secondly, Op, go and marry and stop seducing married women in ur neighbourhood. From ur picture, I can tell ur up to 30, so go and marry!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by HDoc(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2015
U flaunt ur abs for ur chat wallpaper & u're complainin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2015
OP, I have this feeling you are enjoying the game because If you don't, u shud hv completely neglect her call, chats and advances.

However my advice is to completely shut any communication with her.

If u think reporting her to her husband will work, It won't as it will backfire on u. U know how crafty some women are. Rather she will inform her husband dat u are the one trying to rape her. Use JOSEPH ISSUE in d bible as CASE STUDY pls.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by executioner(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:
Having gone through the posted chat screenshots that ensued between you two, it shows you are personally giving her some greenlights as a guy/man (whichever) you are. Otherwise, I see no reason why this should drag for so long a time, considering the fact that I've been opportune to read this same tales of lust detailing her yearnings to want to possess your third leg or have a taste of it.

Furthermore, judging from the chat messages you posted, it shows the lady must be up to something, might be a sex addict or an illiterate (village girl) who is so used to having it with different guys and as a result she can't control her sexual urges/feelings of affections towards other guys/men outside her matrimonial home. However, if indeed, you are not in any way interested in her and her passes, then I think it is high time you shut her out of your life and cease further communications between you two, once and for all.

If she keeps pestering you
Block her off your chat app
Else if, she keeps calling and won't stop disturbing your phone line
Block her phone number outrightly
Else, change your phone line.

If all ELSE fail, report to her husband with evidence detailing all your previous conversations with his wife to substantiate your report.

END of problem!

If you however, concede to her advances, bear in mind that you have sown a seed and one day you shall equally reap it. You sleep with another man's wife deliberately, sooner or later another man would sleep with your own wife as well.
Your own piece of advice wan come long pass all our own join. Na sermon?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Illiterate woman. Plus lucky is obviously a childish, vain, self worshipping guy from the background picture u used..... if u carry urself with more respect, this calibre of woman shouldn't be able to talk to u in this putrid disrespectful manner.....

Basically u need to "upgrade", stop replying her msgs, stop sending her airtime, ignore her completely when u see her or just say hi neutrally without fears, don't threaten her either. .... follow these steps and she will come to her senses......
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by jerrymej(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Hope she's not mentally disturbed (Not merely the absence of disease or immunity)

She might be sick, and I guess you first tell her husband with this proves.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by jackymfon: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

Gbam!!!!you said it all...
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by rhames(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
May The Good Lord Save good men from these evil women and vice versa.A loud amen from the entire forum please!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by clemz85(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?

this so what I'm talking, your head is there,
it so much a little issue to handle joor, even
in many ways, Op is still a kiddo gamer shaa

ignoring her is the fastest bid
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by lomaxbien(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Rubbish!
I see you are enjoying the attention thts why u even chat with her,what stops u from deleting her contact and blocking her?
If ur not pretending...you have the power to stop this madness,u already have the screen shot,tht alone can keep her away from you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Muzikluva(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2015
The lady seems to be a street,uneducated lady and you op,what kind of whatsapp wallpaper did you use?You must have given her a wrong signal before and why did she keep saying it could have happened the first time she came to your house Block her/divert her calls!Do something reasonable!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

The chat has been edited , you'll see that some replies don't match initial chats.
My opinion is that you probably want this more than you're portraying and you know exactly what you're doing . It's not difficult getting a lady off your back if you're resolute , only if you're resolute
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
abi ooo,he can delete and block her.
The op is interested or just want to play with the woman emotion... Delete and block her ASAP
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ameezy(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
its better u dont bang her may be itdls a trap man

be wise
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by logica(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2015
So you dey message yourself from another phone just to create this ruse?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by xlam01: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
why reply her in the first place?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by tonychucks: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2015
man,u are not even suppose to have her number in ur phone.and lets assume u have it as a good neighbour ,u shouldnt be chatting with her on social media.u created avenue for all those things she is doing.now my advice is that u stop sending her msgs.delete any msg she sent to u without reading it,so that u wont be tempted to reply.ignore her msgs.lets see what happen next
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by obialinaeze(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
u are shallow minded
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Elypsis(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

haba! Must he break a home cos of dis issue?? Why wud u tell him to report her to her hubby?? Mr lucky pls move outta dat house if u can or report her to a neutral person to talk to her other than her hubby....let the person be an elderly oneshe'll stop disturbin u......it once happened to me so dats what I applied..
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by deletrue: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:
op like how is she?
This kind question dey fear me sha. He be like say you be very bad boy. Why you won know how she be? Which area are you looking at? Short, tall, fat, yellow, black? Just tell us the area you are after? Bad boy.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by temitemi1(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Stop replying her messages!!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
op, there is no network on your second sim..why?
Hahahahaha... craze man!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Pecca: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:

you cotton on fast. E.B. things. what would it cost him to either delete her contact, block her or go blind on her...and here he is replying to her every shiiiity watsapp mssg. if i here say you are not interested!!! another angle to this is that that conversation was a stage managed script.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by temitemi1(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Are u d same cherryice I know
cherryice:

enegod always taking me to places grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.