Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY (76298 Views)

How Lucrative Is Environmental Toxicology In Nigeria? / How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
but Dentists will keep earning from CONMESS..optometrists keep forming union with porters.NB:anyone can establish a clinic. Roadside chemists are competing with pharmacists.

Right until 2008 /2009 optometrists earned exactly the same amt with medical doctors on the contiss.Till they used politics to divide it into conmess/conhess.
What is the great difference between conhess 9 and conmess 1.Conmess 1 which is ur entry point is conhess 10.
Thats the politics that medicine successfully played.
Optometrists have a laissez faire attitude to professional politics because they have this ingrained belief that the profession is a private sector playmaker.(I personally dont agree with that position anyway...)
With the connmess u r touting u cant still measure up to an average eye clinic.
The truth is i never liked taking on dentistry because i pity their plight...dentistry isca usually quiet profession...i am so suprised that dentistry wants to compare with optometry in lucrativeness....na so una don reach?

In the end its the money....optometry has it much more than dentistry...

Anybody can open a clinic,but not anyone can run a clinic...Maybe an orange seller can run a dental clinic....but only an optometrist or ophthalmologist can run an eye clinic...Only a pharmacist can run a pharmacy.....

No matter how cow slim, e no fit slim like goat...No matter how chemists compete with pharmacists,pharmacy will always be more lucrative than dentistry....
Chikena.......
Or do u want to start comparibg pharmacy with dentistry?
Abeg o....
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Drdonzeez:
but Dentists will keep earning from CONMESS..optometrists keep forming union with porters.NB:anyone can establish a clinic. Roadside chemists are competing with pharmacists.

Right until 2008 /2009 optometrists earned exactly the same amt with medical doctors on the contiss.Till they used politics to divide it into conmess/conhess.
What is the great difference between conhess 9 and conmess 1.Conmess 1 which is ur entry point is conhess 10.
Optometrists have a laissez faire attitude to professional politics because they have this ingrained belief that the profession is a private sector playmaker.(I personally dont agree with that position anyway...)
The truth is i never liked taking on dentistry because i pity their plight...dentistry isca usually quiet profession...i am so suprised that dentistry wants to compare with optometry in lucrativeness....na so una don reach?

Anybody can open a clinic,but not anyone can run a clinic...Maybe an orange seller can run a dental clinic....but only an optometrist or ophthalmologist can run an eye clinic...Only a pharmacist can run a pharmacy.....

No matter how cow slim, e no fit small like goat...No matter how chemists compete with pharmacists,pharmacy will always be more lucrative than dentistry....
Chikena.......
Abeg o....
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
originbm:

U r the grossly ignorant person....
Do u at all know what an optometrist studies boss...Let me try list some....
Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Ocular anatomy
Microbiology
Geometric and Physical Optics
Community health
Bacteriology
General Pathology
General Pharmacology
Ocular Pathology
Ocular Pharmacology
Neurophysiology
Ocular Biochemistry
Boostatistics
Neuroanatomy
Ocular Microbiology
Ocular Physiology
Paediatric Optometry
Neuropathology
Geriatric Optometry
Human Genetics
Epidemiology
Endocrinology and Nutrition
Physiological Optics series
Ophthalmic optics Series
Applied Psychology
General Optometry series
Optometric Clinical instrumentation
Mechanical Optics Series
Contact Lens Series
Contact lens clinic series
Primary eye care and Ocular Emergencies
Practice management series
Patient management seminars
Orthoptics
Strabismus and Amblyopia
Visual Rehabilitation and Low Vision
Functional Optometry
Clinical optics series
Specialty clinics
Clinical Optometry Series......
And others
This list is not at all exhaustive...

U still want to know what Ods study in school....U r asking what an optometrist knows in the human body.....
There is a reason why optometry has the highest failure rate in uniben....
Not minding the fact that after 300 level the optometry student doesnt go on holidays till they graduate
Keep to ur teeth cause wen u come to ocular and visual science u r a complete dunce.....
Cant u read?I said a mbbs holder is a doctor by designation ,an MD is a doctor not just by designation but by qualification cause his certificate bears his title....
Shut ur trap if u have nothing to say....
Because Dentistry is tagging behind medicine like house boys ....
Dentistry is not a money spinner,sorry....

When it comes to lucrativeness,dentistry does not come close to optometry....

And to answer your questions....they learn them in details with 50% as pass mark for every course.
You a fail ONE clinical course and you repeat a yr....

Do u understand a bit now?

Lmaoooooooooooo grin You learn them in details? Nigga please! how many times did you guys see a cadaver? Fortunately I'm also in UNIBEN, and it's not a hidden secret that you guys are not taught in details. Even our Lecturers tell us in class.
Ermmmm I have a brother in your department 600 level, and I think he did not go on holiday like only once! After last session ended he went home and I didn't, so which holiday are you talking of?

Ermmm I hope you know the former CMD of UBTH was a Dentist? I can see you are a disgruntled person who applied for medicine and got optometry grin Be happy with your course and stop trying to bring everybody down to your level.

MBBS - Bachelor in medicine and surgery
BDS - Bachelor in Dentistry and Dental surgery.

[img]http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/images/cleftlip_small.jpg[/img]
Do you what this is? it's called cleft lips. Do you know who treats such patients? You guessed wrong, Dentists do. This is just one of the many cases in which dentist operate on! So for them to treat such cases, they require deep knowledge of Anatomy! Optometrist don't do surgery, so what do you need detailed anatomy for?

Does any optometry service cost up to 500k? Braces, Braces, Braces, they range From 500K to 1 million! You know how much Operation of that Cleft lips cost?
I wonder why a student like you is already debating about private practice, have you gotten a well paid job before even talking about opening up your private clinic?

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
originbm:

No matter how sick e no fit slim like goat...No matter how chemists compete with pharmacists,pharmacy will always be more lucrative than dentistry....
Chikena.......
Abeg o....
It still doesn't change the fact the dentists earn distinctly higher than pharmacists/optometrists anywhere in the world..Because maybe lesser number patronise dentists doesn't mean optometrist/pharmacists will earn more.or you want to compare a car dealer with an orange seller even with high patronage.pls who earns more?Google is your friend.Dentists after nysc start from GL 12,optometry 10 even with their six years of study.ophthalmologist can even do their jobs.keep cutting glasses,thats what youre trained to do..cc:lalasticlacla,fynestboi front page things.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo grin You learn them in details? Nigga please! how many times did you guys see a cadaver? Fortunately I'm also in UNIBEN, and it's not a hidden secret that you guys are not taught in details. Even our Lecturers tell us in class.
Ermmmm I have a brother in your department 600 level, and I think he did not go on holiday like only once! After last session ended he went home and I didn't, so which holiday are you talking of?

Ermmm I hope you know the former CMD of UBTH was a Dentist? I can see you are a disgruntled person who applied for medicine and got optometry grin Be happy with your course and stop trying to bring everybody down to your level.

Do you what this is? it's called cleft lips. Do you know who treats such patients? You guessed wrong, Dentists do. This is just one of the many cases in which dentist operate on! So for them to treat such cases, they require deep knowledge of Anatomy! Optometrist don't do surgery, so what do you need detailed anatomy for?

Does any optometry service cost up to 500k? Braces, Braces, Braces, they range From 500K to 1 million! You know how much Operation of that Cleft lips cost?
I wonder why a student like you is already debating about private practice, have you gotten a well paid job before even talking about opening up your private clinic?

The guy wants to compare a car dealer with an orange seller just because an orange seller sells 100 oranges per day and a car dealer sells two or one..they are not independent in the medical field.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by huxman(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Guys, pls what about a radiographer
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Drdonzeez:
It still doesn't change the fact the dentists earn distinctly higher than pharmacists/optometrists anywhere in the world..Because maybe lesser number patronise dentists doesn't mean optometrist/pharmacists will earn more.or you want to compare a car dealer with an orange seller even with high patronage.pls who earns more?Google is your friend.Dentists after nysc start from GL 12,optometry 10 even with their six years of study.ophthalmologist can even do their jobs.keep cutting glasses,thats what youre trained to do..cc:lalasticlacla,fynestboi front page things.

A dentist in Nigeria can earn earn a higher salary than an optometrist....not INCOME
Dentists dey make money?
What does a dentist do than remove teeth here in Nigeria...#2000 per teeth
Even an optician earns better than dat cutting glassses talk of an optometrist.....
DENTISTS LIVE SOLELY ON HANDOUTS FROM GOVT....AN OPTOMETRIST EARNS FAR HIGHER.....
Ur board is so afraid of churning out jobless people that they only take 25 per class.....
Cry me a river......Dentists are hungry people....
What is salary for an optometrist.....An average optometrist will earn twice ur salary as a dentist in a month....
An optometrist's salary is just for fuel....a dentist will recieve and remain hungry till next month....

U want to know what an optometrist does ,google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
homesteady:

Hungry man is showing me a picture of white kid...
U r shouting braces,hw many braces do you do here in Nigeria.....
I know many dental clinics in Benin that are like cemetary....nothing!
Go to a place like Faith hospital and check their dental vs eye dept....
There dental dept is always as dry as anything.....
Our last cadaver was in our 200 level gross anatomy...
In the residency training of an opthalmologist do they use cadavers?

U WANT TO OPEN A DENTAL CLINIC BECAUSE OF A BRACE U WILL SEE ONCE IN TEN YRS.....HUNGER GO KILL YOU O.

Dentistry is not lucrative, chikena!

Dentistry in uniben go on holidays unlike optometry....
If ur brother were in optometry u would know that holidays for an optometry student ends after 300 level....
If u want to know whether they read it in detail challenge an optometry student on any of the courses.....

Why will i stay in govt employ if i can make 10 times more than what they are paying.....
How many ophthalmologists work in govt hospitals....very few in case u dont.....
Eye care is not like pulling teeth....

An optometrist diagnoses every ocular condition
Treats with drugs ,optical and functional therapy
Refers for surgical proceedures here in nigeria
Treats systemic manifestation of ocular conditions....

The former deputy provost of College of meficine and the substantive Vice Chancellor of Abia state university is an Optometrist
The Vice Chancellor of Plateau state university is an optometrist......

WHEN WE TALKING OF LUCRATIVENESS,DENTRISTRY WILL NEVER MEASURE UP TO OPTONETRY OR PHARMACY...

In Benin City which dental clinic is as big as Mayos eye clinic or Prime eye care.....
Na jazzz dentistry wan use....
Most peopke in dentistry couldnt get medicine,so y are u raising the point....

U want me to star showing u pictures of paediatric exotropes and esotropes from Kanski to show u cases...thats childish

Cry from today to 2mao

DENTISTRY IS SURVIVING ON MEFICINE'S LEFTOVERS....THEY ARE HUNGRY.

5 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Drdonzeez(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2016
originbm:

A dentist in Nigeria can earn earn a higher salary than an optometrist....not INCOME
Dentists dey make money?
What does a dentist do than remove teeth here in Nigeria...#2000 per teeth
Even an optician earns better than dat cutting glassses talk of an optometrist.....
DENTISTS LIVE SOLELY ON HANDOUTS FROM GOVT....AN OPTOMETRIST EARNS FAR HIGHER.....
Ur board is so afraid of churning out jobless people that they only take 25 per class.....
Cry me a river......Dentists are hungry people....
What is salary for an optometrist.....An average optometrist will earn twice ur salary as a dentist in a month....
An optometrist's salary is just for fuel....a dentist will recieve and remain hungry till next month....

U want to know what an optometrist does ,google is your friend.

It still doesn't change the fact that you guys are slaves..you're tools in the hands of ophthalmologists..Dentistry commands respect because they are #1 in their trade.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Optometrists are just ophthalmologists' errand boiz.
What do they do?
No come dey talk off point abeg.
originbm
You've seen nothing yet
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
originbm:

Hungry man is showing me a picture of white kid...
U r shouting braces,hw many braces do you do here in Nigeria.....
I know many dental clinics in Benin that are like cemetary....nothing!
Go to a place like Faith hospital and check their dental vs eye dept....
There dental dept is always as dry as anything.....
Our last cadaver was in our 200 level gross anatomy...
In the residency training of an opthalmologist do they use cadavers?

U WANT TO OPEN A DENTAL CLINIC BECAUSE OF A BRACE U WILL SEE ONCE IN TEN YRS.....HUNGER GO KILL YOU O.

Dentistry is not lucrative, chikena!

Dentistry in uniben go on holidays unlike optometry....
If ur brother were in optometry u would know that holidays for an optometry student ends after 300 level....
If u want to know whether they read it in detail challenge an optometry student on any of the courses.....

Why will i stay in govt employ if i can make 10 times more than what they are paying.....
How many ophthalmologists work in govt hospitals....very few in case u dont.....
Eye care is not like pulling teeth....

An optometrist diagnoses every ocular condition
Treats with drugs ,optical and functional therapy
Refers for surgical proceedures here in nigeria
Treats systemic manifestation of ocular conditions....

The former deputy provost of College of meficine and the substantive Vice Chancellor of Abia state university is an Optometrist
The Vice Chancellor of Plateau state university is an optometrist......

WHEN WE TALKING OF LUCRATIVENESS,DENTRISTRY WILL NEVER MEASURE UP TO OPTONETRY OR PHARMACY...

In Benin City which dental clinic is as big as Mayos eye clinic or Prime eye care.....
Na jazzz dentistry wan use....
Most peopke in dentistry couldnt get medicine,so y are u raising the point....

U want me to star showing u pictures of paediatric exotropes and esotropes from Kanski to show u cases...thats childish

Cry from today to 2mao

DENTISTRY IS SURVIVING ON MEFICINE'S LEFTOVERS....THEY ARE HUNGRY.

OMG! This is a classical case of Delusion of Grandeur grin
A cleft lip or palate occurs frequently, I've seen about 5 babies with Cleft lips. and thats just one of the numerous operations a dentist does
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vvYmkCrI7l0/Vow_jl2biPI/AAAAAAAH454/BZ2jEkIqKcA/s280/2FD08F1700000578-3384986-image-m-14_1452009496566.jpg[/img]
You see this boy, it is a dentist that would treat him, and you are looking at millions of naira. Even apart from the surgical operation, they are many other expensive treatments.

How many people do braces? this just shows you are poverty stricken person and you live within a poverty circle which can't afford braces! thats why you are here really fighting for relevance over other fields that are surely superior over yours. Almost every week one of my lecturer that is an orthodontist see patients that want braces.
Are you on instagram? search for DoctorTimi, go and see the type of visitors he gets, and his Clinic is not even among the biggest dental clinics in Lagos, not to talk of Nigeria.

My friend, stop giving unnecessary lies about optometry! My Brother just went back to school today, he would soon do his seminar and he would go for his externship during 2nd semester! Should I start mentioning optometry lecturers I know before you realize I know much about how Optometry department works? The only time I remember that he didn't stay through out the holiday duration was when his set wanted to write council exam or so! Just cut the lies! Optometry follows school calendar, so why wouldn't they go on break?
Dentistry students go on break? it shows you don't even know what you are arguing about! I just told you that my brother went home when the session ended and I didn't and you are saying dentistry students go on break? Apart from this Christmas break, we've don't have any other break.
My Brother did his 1st externship in the teaching hospital in Kano, and he said all they did was refraction and some other things, while the main work was for the opthalmologist!

You know almost 90% of people in optometry applied for medicine right? and you are surely part of this percentage! You don't get Dentistry if you don't apply! And they don't transfer into dentistry wink I know many agric transfer students in optometry grin

Every branch of Medicine is very lucrative.

3 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by HighIQ(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
originbm:

No matter how sick e no fit slim like goat...No matter how chemists compete with pharmacists,pharmacy will always be more lucrative than dentistry....
Chikena.......
Abeg o....
How on earth will u be comparing a pharmacist or optometrist with a surgeon. Do you know dentist are surgeons. Optometrist andpharmacist are mere health workers that won't perform any operation on anything. They are not surgeons Do you know how much a surgeon earn.? Don't let me say u out of your senses. Don't let me pls

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
homesteady:

A cleft lip or palate occurs frequently, I've seen about 5 babies with Cleft lips. and thats just one of the numerous operations a dentist does
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vvYmkCrI7l0/Vow_jl2biPI/AAAAAAAH454/BZ2jEkIqKcA/s280/2FD08F1700000578-3384986-image-m-14_1452009496566.jpg[/img]
You see this boy, it is a dentist that would treat him, and you are looking at millions of naira. Even apart from the surgical operation, they are many other expensive treatments.

How many people do braces? this just shows you are poverty stricken person and you live within a poverty circle which can't afford braces! thats why you are here really fighting for relevance over other fields that are surely superior over yours. Almost every week one of my lecturer that is an orthodontist see patients that want braces.
Are you on instagram? search for DoctorTimi, go and see the type of visitors he gets, and his Clinic is not even among the biggest dental clinics in Lagos, not to talk of Nigeria.

My friend, stop giving unnecessary lies about optometry! My Brother just went back to school today, he would soon do his seminar and he would go for his externship during 2nd semester! Should I start mentioning optometry lecturers I know before you realize I know much about how Optometry department works? The only time I remember that he didn't stay through out the holiday duration was when his set wanted to write council exam or so! Just cut the lies! Optometry follows school calendar, so why wouldn't they go on break?
Dentistry students go on break? it shows you don't even know what you are arguing about! I just told you that my brother went home when the session ended and I didn't and you are saying dentistry students go on break? Apart from this Christmas break, we've don't have any other break.
My Brother did his 1st externship in the teaching hospital in Kano, and he said all they did was refraction and some other things, while the main work was for the opthalmologist!

You know almost 90% of people in optometry applied for medicine right? and you are surely part of this percentage! You don't get Dentistry if you don't apply! And they don't transfer into dentistry wink I know many agric transfer students in optometry grin

DENTISTRY IS A HUNGRY PROFESSION...U r telling me nonsense....mention one dental clinic in Benin city that is making money as a stand alone clinic
If u r not a slowpoke u would hv asked people whether optometry students go on break from 400 level....ur brother is not even in school if he tells u he is in 400 level optonetry and came back for holidays after school...

U r showing me pictures of wat.. u do heaven and earth yet on television a dentist came to compkain that the amt of money he makes does not justify the mobey he spent on equioment....
I gave u course outline and you are yapping like soneone in pain...wat do u even do as a dentist if not remove teeeth for 2000 naira per teeth....
U r showing me dead end cases...

There is no dental clinic in nigeria to compare with unique eye care which has branches in europe....

If an optometrist decides to focus only on contact lens work,he will still be richer than a dentist not to talk of other departments......
A dentist in nigeria removes rotten teeth chikena....an aboki can do that....

Dentistry is dentistry not medicibe.Dentistry is not a visible profession....simple....i would read radiography than read dentistry,...
If not the fact that meficine's politics is benefitting dentistry,who knows dentistry...if not that medicine is feeding u salary u would be worse than that agric u are calling...

U people take 25 and yet u cant run a sucessful private practice,what is the need of the profession...the peopke have spoken....
Every point u make here points to the fact that everythibg u enjoy as a profesdion is as a result of professional politics...the conmess u are touting is as a result of that....anybody can make money through professional wrangling....
But if u really want to know how valuable ur services are,come to private practice....

Ur salary as a govt worker,an optometrist will make it in a week...Even ophthalmic nurses with training in refraction will do better than a dentist.....
Ordinary opticians in busy districts make more money than dentists...
Will you compare what a dental corper earns with that of an optometrist...who not only recieves salary but makes money on any prescription he makes?

Every profession has its own modus operandi.Optometry is not about entrance....its about graduation....A class starts with 250 students and ends with 60....u think say na beans...Being in optometry is like writing jamb every yr for 6 yrs...
Some of my classmates failed out from optometry school,went back wrote jamb and put in for dentistry cause they felt they couldnt make medicine...they did extremely well....ask them of their experience in optometry....

IF DENTISTRY IS LUCRATIVE LET UR BOARD TAKE MORE THAN 25 STUDENTS IN A CLASS AND LETS SEE WHETHER YOU GUYS WONT START SELLING PEPPER IN THE MARKET....

With all the professional heat optometry is getting,they can still not be compared with dentistry in lucrativeness....If medicine vex for dentistry,u guys will become worse than orphans...
Mind u externship is done during the semester not holidays....so go get ur facts right....
Ur brother is not an optometry student or u wont be saying that optometry students go on holidays...But if by mistake he is,watch out for him....he will end this uour arguement....

About braces,u r talkibg arrant nonsense....perhaps half of ur classmates wore braces,or half the people in ur street wear braces,or half uniben students wear braces....
Who even knows what braces is here in Nigeria,and u r talking nonsense....

DONT WORRY ,GO AND USE THAT UR SALARY TO OPEN A DENTAL CLINIC....NO ONE WILL TELL U WHAT STARVATION IS

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
homesteady:

DENTISTRY IS A HUNGRY PROFESSION...U r telling me nonsense....mention one dental clinic in Benin city that is making money as a stand alone clinic
If u r not a slowpoke u would hv asked people whether optometry students go on break from 400 level....ur brother is not even in school if he tells u he is in 400 level optonetry and came back for holidays after school...

U r showing me pictures of wat.. u do heaven and earth yet on television a dentist came to compkain that the amt of money he makes does not justify the mobey he spent on equioment....
I gave u course outline and you are yapping like soneone in pain...wat do u even do as a dentist if not remove teeeth for 2000 naira per teeth....

There is no dental clinic in nigeria to compare with unique eye care which has branches in europe....

If an optometrist decides to focus only on contact lens work,he will still be richer than a dentist not to talk of other departments......

Dentistry is dentistry not medicibe.Dentistry is not a visible profession....simple....i would read radiography than read dentistry,...
If not the fact that medicine's politics is benefitting dentistry,who knows dentistry...if not that medicine is feeding u salary u would be worse than that agric u are calling...

U people take 25 in a class and yet u cant run a sucessful private practice,ur private practices are clinical deserts, what is the need of the profession...the people have spoken....
Every point u make here points to the fact that everythibg u enjoy as a profesdion is as a result of professional politics...the conmess u are touting is as a result of that....anybody can make money through professional wrangling....
But if u really want to know how valuable ur services are,come to private practice....

Ur salary as a govt worker,an optometrist will make it in a week...Even ophthalmic nurses with training in refraction will do better than a dentist.....
Will you compare what a dental corper earns with that of an optometrist...who not only recieves salary but makes money on any prescription he makes?

Every profession has its own modus operandi.Optometry is not about entrance....its about graduation....A class starts with 250 students and ends with 60....u think say na beans...Being in optometry is like writing jamb every yr for 6 yrs...
Some of my classmates failed out from optometry school,went back wrote jamb and put in for dentistry cause they felt they couldnt make medicine...they did extremely well....ask them of their experience in optometry....

IF DENTISTRY IS LUCRATIVE LET UR BOARD TAKE MORE THAN 25 STUDENTS IN A CLASS AND LETS SEE WHETHER YOU GUYS WONT START SELLING PEPPER IN THE MARKET....

With all the professional heat optometry is getting,they can still not be compared with dentistry in lucrativeness....If medicine vex for dentistry,u guys will become worse than orphans...
Mind u externship is done during the semester not holidays....so go get ur facts right....
Ur brother is not an optometry student or u wont be saying that optometry students go on holidays...But if by mistake he is,watch out for him....he will end this uour arguement....

About braces,u r talkibg arrant nonsense....perhaps half of ur classmates wore braces,or half the people in ur street wear braces,or half uniben students wear braces....

DONT WORRY ,GO AND USE THAT UR SALARY TO OPEN A DENTAL CLINIC....NO ONE WILL TELL U WHAT STARVATION IS

Lastly....i assume u should be capable of analytical reasoning...
U can bring every picture u like here to gratify ur sense of self importance,thats ur business....the issue is how does it translate to lucre or lucrativeness...IN OTHER WORDS IF U ARE SUCH MEGA CLINICIANS Y ARE YOUR CLINICS SO HUNGRY?SO EMPTY?SO UNPATRONIZED?

In Benin there is one in.....i wont mention the area....that place is a disgrace to any clinical profession...even an optician's place can do better...
DENTISTRY IS AN IMPOVERISHED PROFESSION IN NIGERIA...U GUYS ARE JUST EATING THE SPOILS OF PROFESSIONAL POLITICS PROCURED BY ANOTHER PROFESSION CALLED MEDICINE.....
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by HighIQ(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
originbm:

If not the fact that meficine's politics is benefitting dentistry,who knows dentistry...if not that medicine is feeding u salary u would be worse than that agric u are calling...

U people take 25 in a class and yet u cant run a sucessful private practice,ur private practices are clinical deserts, what is the need of the profession...the people have spoken....

may be u don't know that in Nigeria people don't visit anything private. Either private school, clinic or whatever. They prefer to go to a public hospital instead. You may be surprised that if u open an eye clinic no body may show face in week for some reasons 1) eye problem is not common 2) it can be self treated using eyedrop etc 3) People will prefer to see medical doc In a gov hospital. The most common reason is the number 2. although I'm not a dental student but I will tell you dentistry has upper hand over optometry esp due to large queue that is always recorded in some gen hosp dental unit like luth. You have to wait for other people surgery to finish before your turn. As result u av no choice to branch into a dental clinic next to u. Dental clincs are not that common. If not I don't mind visiting one regularly to have a snow teeth. My wives teeth must also be white o. Most people will love to visit any dental clinic close to them. But unfortunately they are very few and far. Hence the lose of interest.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Optometrists are just ophthalmologists' errand boiz.
What do they do?
No come dey talk off point abeg.
originbm
You've seen nothing yet

They are errand boiz and yet they own and run mega clinics....the like of which a dentist will never own in his life time...
They are errand boys yet ur salary is the weekly grossing of a good eye clinic....
Lets talk about NHIS...hw much will a dentist make thru the coverage wen only few people patronize them...when optometrists make hell thru the scheme...
Go check up the registered clinics....optometry eye clinics take half,opthalmology eye clinics take half....

In case u dont know,the difference between opthalmologists and optometrists in nigeria is sutgery....
But dont get excited like someone abt to climax wen u hear surgery...
The question is this:what percentage of eye care does surgical intervention represent...
ANSWER :JUST ABOUT 10%
The only restorative ocular surgery in Nigeria is cataract extraction....

If u are intelligent enough u should be asking urself what the other 90% is and who is qualified to do that.....
That answer is the reason y optometry is so lucrative....
Non surgical intervention is 90%....
Guess wat ....optometry has that 90% in their bag.....
But thats Nigeria,cause in America optometrists perform surgery....
In that 90% u have..
Diagnosis of ocular diseases with pharmocological agents and clinical instruments
Treatment of ocular diseases with pharmacological agents
Management of post operative and pre operative patients
Prescription for refractive errors
Orthoptics for convergence-accomodation anomalies
Behavioural txtment of visual conditions
Low vision rehabilitation
Contact lens txtment

AND GUESS WHAT....THEY DO ALL THESE INDEPENDENTLY
Like all good and non-hungry clinicians like dentists,they refer when their is need....to a gp,neurologist,opthalmologist.etc....

How about that for a houseboy....
U R THE MASTER THAT CANT FEED YOURSELF...U THAT MEDICINE IS FEEDING LIKE AN OVERSIZED BABY THAT CANT STAND ALONE.....

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
HighIQ:
may be u don't know that in Nigeria people don't visit anything private. Either private school, clinic or whatever. They prefer to go to a public hospital instead. You may be surprised that if u open an eye clinic no body may show face in week for some reasons 1) eye problem is not common 2) it can be self treated using eyedrop etc 3) People will prefer to see medical doc In a gov hospital. The most common reason is the number 2. although I'm not a dental student but I will tell you dentistry has upper hand over optometry esp due to large queue that is always recorded in some gen hosp dental unit like luth. You have to wait for other people surgery to finish before your turn. As result u av no choice to branch into a dental clinic next to u. Dental clincs are not that common. If not I don't mind visiting one regularly to have a snow teeth. My wives teeth must also be white o. Most people will love to visit any dental clinic close to them. But unfortunately they are very few and far. Hence the lose of interest.

Tnks for not being a dentist...way to go...
Eye problem has 2 categories....
A.Visual
B.Ocular

When u say eye conditions are not common u mean pathological ocular conditions....trust ne even those are common....very common....
Some conditions like retinoblastona are not common....glaucoma,uveitis,scleritis,different forms of optic disc anomalies,etc are commmon...but thats for ocular....
Visual is the milk machine...
Thats were,binocularity,refractive errors,accomodative-convergence issues belong.....
Anybody above 45 yrs must use a lens....even if its just a reading lens....
Not so for dentistry......
Check the newspaper,after clothing,the next most popular item is lenses.....

Whenever u see that remember this and be happy:AN OPTOMETRIST IS WRITING A LENS PRESCRIPTION SOMEWHERE

3 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
originbm:

If not the fact that medicine's politics is benefitting dentistry,who knows dentistry...if not that medicine is feeding u salary u would be worse than that agric u are calling...

Lastly....i assume u should be capable of analytical reasoning...
U can bring every picture u like here to gratify ur sense of self importance,thats ur business....the issue is how does it translate to lucre or lucrativeness...IN OTHER WORDS IF U ARE SUCH MEGA CLINICIANS Y ARE YOUR CLINICS SO HUNGRY?SO EMPTY?SO UNPATRONIZED?

In Benin there is one in.....i wont mention the area....that place is a disgrace to any clinical profession...even an optician's place can do better...
DENTISTRY IS AN IMPOVERISHED PROFESSION IN NIGERIA...U GUYS ARE JUST EATING THE SPOILS OF PROFESSIONAL POLITICS PROCURED BY ANOTHER PROFESSION CALLED MEDICINE.....

You surely have a penchant for saying incoherent rubbish!
1) Did you visit the page I asked you to visit on instagram? or you don't have MB or you phone isn't instagram enabled?
2) Tell me which level you are, and I would mention at least 1 person I know in that class. I would have told you my brother's name, but I don't want deluded cretins near him. What do optometry students do during the break after 500L?
I can't continue to engage in long arguments with someone like you.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
HighIQ:

A.Visual
B.Ocular

When u say eye conditions are not common u mean pathological ocular conditions....trust ne even those are common....very common....
Some conditions like retinoblastona are not common....glaucoma,uveitis,scleritis,different forms of optic disc anomalies,etc are commmon...but thats for ocular....
Thats were,binocularity,refractive errors,accomodative-convergence issues belong.....

Whenever u see that remember this and be happy:AN OPTOMETRIST IS WRITING A LENS PRESCRIPTION SOMEWHERE

And pls dont say that people dont patronize private clinics....say that people dont patronize private DENTAL clinics....cause they sure as hell patronize eye clinics .
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by HighIQ(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
originbm:

A.Visual
B.Ocular

And pls dont say that people dont patronize private clinics....say that people dont patronize private DENTAL clinics....cause they sure as hell patronize eye clinics .
chei I prefer to be a dental surgeon. Dentist rocks die. I know some of them. I love the profession. It is a very nice profession and people patronise including smokers etc I know people belittle it but it is a very nice profession. Esp if u know how to do business. And again I don't know why u compare optometrists with opthalmologists. Because as for me I will prefer to be worked on by a dr than a road side health worker. Sincerwly dentistry is a very nice profession. Go and find out and stop belittling a profession u know nothing about. simply because u don't mind having a rotten teeth. I hope u don't have mouth odour sha. Sorry for asking anway. Beside must u have your own clinic. The work dentists do in places like luth is so much that I doubt if he will time for a private clinic. Dentist are surgeon while optometrist are not. They are doctors while optometrists are not. The are under the same council with med doc NMDC while optometrists are not. Optometrist don't perform surgery they only text vision. But anyway as for me I prfer the profession of dentistry so much than ur optometry. Maybe because i kove to perfirm the surgery. Infact u shldnt be comparing urselg with them. It is just like comparing pharmacy with dentistry. You shld be comparing urself with med rehab or med lab science or pharmacy. Do u know that cut off for the course at oau was 270. I doubt if you know what u are saying. Dentistry is the closest prof to medicine either u like it or not

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2016
HighIQ:
chei I prefer to be a dental surgeon. Dentist rocks die. I know some of them. I love the profession. It is a very nice profession and people patronise including smokers etc I know people belittle it but it is a very nice profession. Esp if u know how to do business. And again I don't know why u compare optometrists with opthalmologists. Because as for me I will prefer to be worked on by a dr than a road side health worker. Sincerwly dentistry is a very nice profession. Go and find out and stop belittling a profession u know nothing about. simply because u don't mind having a rotten teeth. I hope u don't have mouth odour sha. Sorry for asking anway. Beside must u have your own clinic. The work dentists do in places like luth is so much that I doubt if he will time for a private clinic. Dentist are surgeon while optometrist are not. They are doctors while optometrists are not. The are under the same council with med doc NMDC while optometrists are not. Optometrist don't perform surgery they only text vision. But anyway as for me I prfer the profession of dentistry so much than ur optometry. Maybe because i kove to perfirm the surgery. Infact u shldnt be comparing urselg with them. It is just like comparing pharmacy with dentistry. You shld be comparing urself with med rehab or med lab science or pharmacy. Do u know that cut off for the course at oau was 270. I doubt if you know what u are saying. Dentistry is the closest prof to medicine either u like it or not

I wish u wont take me back to arguements i have destroyed long ago....
An optometrist's degree is not a bachelor's like dentistry,it is a profeasional doctorate....OD
It means that the degree an optometrist has is Doctor of Optometry degree...
So an optometrist is more a doctor than a dentist..
If its easy let them go and upgrade to dds...
Optometrists dont perform surgery,but who needs it wen the only restorative surgery is cataract...surgery is a proceedure like non- invasive techniques....In usa optometrists perform surgery...
Optometrists diagnose and treat independently...
The cutoff mark for dentistry in uniben this last admission was 60.Dont tell me nonsense dentistry is not competitive...I should put dentistry so that what i will do with my life is look at people's dirty and rotten teeth...

U perform surgery yet you are hungrier than those professions u mentioned...dont compare optometry with dentistry they are not mates...
If u were not attatched to medical board hunger for don kpai una wella...
Are u not ashamed that the only defence u hv for the prestige of ur profession is that u are under the same council with another profession...u basking in the sunshibe of medicine's leftovers...dentistry whose voices are never heard...a profession that is as timid as a snail...

After all ur rantings go and check out a dental vs an optometry clinic,u wont talk again if u do.

I hv never thought to equate dentistry with pharmacy ... pharmacy is a mega money maker....dentistry is not....simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 1:03am On Jan 07, 2016
HighIQ:

An optometrist's degree is not a bachelor's like dentistry,it is a profeasional doctorate....OD
Optometrists dont perform surgery,but who needs it wen the only restorative surgery is cataract...surgery is a proceedure like non- invasive techniques....In usa optometrists perform surgery...
The cutoff mark for dentistry in uniben this last admission was 60.Dont tell me nonsense dentistry is not competitive...I should put dentistry so that what i will do with my life is look at people's dirty and rotten teeth...

U perform surgery yet you are hungrier than those professions u mentioned...dont compare optometry with dentistry they are not mates...

After all ur rantings go and check out a dental vs an optometry clinic,u wont talk again if u do.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2016
homesteady:

1) Did you visit the page I asked you to visit on instagram? or you don't have MB or you phone isn't instagram enabled?
2) Tell me which level you are, and I would mention at least 1 person I know in that class. I would have told you my brother's name, but I don't want deluded cretins near him. What do optometry students do during the break after 500L?

Originbm i guess your eyes are working well!
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2016
homesteady:

Mr man shut up.
Your brother is in optometry,yet u dont know that optometry students go for clinical posting known as SOLO PRACTICE after 500 level which ends the week school resumes....
You dont know they go for posting for clinical optics dispensing after 400 level which ends the week school resumes....
U came here asking me useless questions about the courses optometry students offer and yet ur brother is in optometry.....
Your brother is in optometry and yet u are stupidly comparing dentistry to optometry in lucrativeness....
Like i said,if ur brother is in optometry,give him little tine,he will be a proof of the fact that an optometrist's earning potential cannot be compared with that of a dentist.

I dont have time to go to instagram and waste my mb on what i hv already investigated.....

Like i said,without medicine's political support,dentists will die from hunger....
By the way which day dentists start to get mouth to talk self?

I should spend my days staring into rotten teeth and cleaning plaques....
I better be a rural farmer.
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2016
homesteady:

I guess when u cant follow the logic of an arguement it becomes coherent rubbish...
I take ur points one after tge other,u just derail the talks with childish side attractions...
So i should start exchangibg pictures of ocular patients optometrists treat with u....
I should open mu Kanski and start showing u pictures of ocular pathological conditions...
Just shows me u f not mature

Marshall out ur points and stop playing to the gallery...
U think i am like u guys that speak just to hear urself talk....
If u like go and open a dental clinic then watch urself grow hungry....
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by HighIQ(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2016
originbm:

Are u not ashamed that the only defence u hv for the prestige of ur profession is that u are under the same council with another profession...u basking in the sunshibe of medicine's leftovers...dentistry whose voices are never heard...a profession that is as timid as a snail...

I hv never thought to equate dentistry with pharmacy ... pharmacy is a mega money maker....dentistry is not....simple.

I can see u don't like dentistry, the same way I too don't like pharmacy. But that is not an excuse to be watering and belittling these great surgeons. One man's food is another's man poison. What u hate another may like it. Pls stop throwing deragotory remarks against dentists because they are not ur mate. It is dentist vs opthalmologist and not optometrist. Don't spoil. dentistry simply because u hate it or can't do it. You are so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 1:43am On Jan 07, 2016
originbm:

Instead of you to learn, you choose to keep on arrogantly basking in your ignorance!
Medicine and surgery students also graduate with Bachelor's, so therefore you guys are higher up the medical hierarchy than them right? BDS is equivalent to MBBS, that's why they are under the same union!

cutoff mark for dentistry in uniben this last admission was 60.Dont tell me nonsense dentistry is not competitive...I

So optometry that receives leftovers from medicine and accepts transfer student is competitive?
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 2:06am On Jan 07, 2016
originbm:

Mr man shut up.
Your brother is in optometry,yet u dont know that optometry students go for clinical posting known as SOLO PRACTICE after 500 level which ends the week school resumes....
Can you read or do you have comprehension issues?
What do optometry students do during the break after 500L
Wasn't this the question I asked when you said it is not called externship?
It is not done within the confines of the school, they do it in their state of residence!

You dont know they go for posting for clinical optics dispensing after 400 level which ends the week school resumes....

I said earlier that it was only once or twice that he did not go for holiday, and this was the only time he didn't go home, but he went after 1st semester break! So I don't know why you out-rightly they don't go for holidays from 400L.

came here asking me useless questions about the courses optometry students offer and yet ur brother is in optometry.....
Your brother is in optometry and yet u are stupidly comparing dentistry to optometry in lucrativeness....
Like i said,if ur brother is in optometry,give him little tine,he will be a proof of the fact that an optometrist's earning potential cannot be compared with that of a dentist.

Tell me your level let me mention people I know in your class.

dont have time to go to instagram and waste my mb on what i hv already investigated.....
Then I have no business with you!

BTW, I know 2 people that left Optometry to Dentistry - A guy in 200L and a girl in 500L. You can confirm the 200L guy easily, just go to Medical complex L2, ask for dentistry class rep, then ask him for the guy!
Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2016
They hate dentistry simply because they can't do it.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2016
homesteady:

Can you read or do you have comprehension issues?

Wasn't this the question I asked when you said it is not called externship?
It is not done within the confines of the school, they do it in their state of residence!

I said earlier that it was only once or twice that he did not go for holiday, and this was the only time he didn't go home, but he went after 1st semester break! So I don't know why you out-rightly they don't go for holidays from 400L.

Tell me your level let me mention people I know in your class.

Then I have no business with you!

BTW, I know 2 people that left Optometry to Dentistry - A guy in 200L and a girl in 500L. You can confirm the 200L guy easily, just go to Medical complex L2, ask for dentistry class rep, then ask him for the guy!

That person that left simply could not cope.Nobody leaves after 500 level by choice...Nobody has just a yr to complete a programme and leaves by choice...Some people can be in 500 level and stilk have no hope of finishing in 6yrs time,thats if they do at all....In my class soneone left after 400 level,wrote jamb again to medicine....but the reason was because he was asked to leave the dept...that was my friend....rather than move to another course,he decided towrite jamb again....Nobody leaves after seeing 18 patients and writing over 220 credit exams....ask ur guy wat happened....

The more u talk the more i doubt ur ability to ratiocinate....
What percentage of peopke do solo practice in their state of residence?There are rules for approvsl of clinics,what if there are none that merts yhe stipulated rule in your state?Only about 20% of a class spend in their state...benin for example is a difficilt place to do solo because every vlinic is entitled yo just 2 patients....
And even that ,how can u call days spent in clinical training a holiday? You start by 8pm and end by 5pm everyday and u write case reports,tests,vivres etc...
Solo is a continuation of ur clinical training outdide,or dont u know its a full credit course?
If i am to follow ur reasoning it means that medical students who reside in benin,and stay back for clinical training in ubth after school are on holidays beause they are undergoing the training in their place of residence....
Most people go outside their state,some to kaduna,bonny camp,porthacourt,agbor....they rent accomodation just for the period...
how is it a holiday....
So those that go on externship in hospitals in their state of residence are on holidays?...being able to get placement in ur state is a at most providential...luck...cause it reduces the expense of accomodation...
Some people go to school from thrir house in benin,are they now perpetually on holiday?
First semester has just a break of 2 weeks...the real holiday in school is after second semester....
First semester break is no break in optometry....Most 500 level students use that time to meet up with their patient load in clinic,since clinic exams are done only in the end of the yr....Didactic work stops do that the lecturers continue with the 500 level students and in-600 level students in clinic....

After 400 level u go for clinical optical dispensing posting.You leave by 8 and get bsck sometimes by 6pm.....is that not worse than being in school?

Optometry starts after 400 level exams.Thats when 65% of students fail out...an additional 20 to 25 % leaves after 500 level...
70 students graduating out of 250 students.....thats only 28%...thats how optometry is....i hv friends that were transfered out to nursing,geology,some to social sciences...some write jamb again,get into medicine and start forming scholars.....those kind of people will never tell you wat drove them out of optonetry school,or that they are drop outs....i know so many of them...the other day i saw one holding a discussion tutorial for his classmates in library extension....i just smiled...get close to them,one day they will open up and tell u the truth...

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by originbm: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2016
HighIQ:
I can see u don't like dentistry, the same way I too don't like pharmacy. But that is not an excuse to be watering and belittling these great surgeons. One man's food is another's man poison. What u hate another may like it. Pls stop throwing deragotory remarks against dentists because they are not ur mate. It is dentist vs opthalmologist and not optometrist. Don't spoil. dentistry simply because u hate it or can't do it. You are so ignorant.

Haha....
U cant even argue in favor of dentistry for just 2 seconds without calling medicine....thats my point....
Dentistry is not a stand alone profession...
I like dentistry....the fact is that it is not as lucrative in the private sector as optometry....
Talk from today till tomorrow....a dentist is a novice in eye care....give him the clinical case note and work-up data of a patient with a problem as little as accomodative esotropia,and watch him become an illiterate....so wat has the dentist to say against optometry with the exception of medical fall out of professional politics?
In lecturing optometry lecturers start from lecturer 2 just like medicine...We have dedicated doctors in the optometry clinic who dont lecture...whose job is purely clinical.....

In ur thinking,dentistry is great because it is under the same board with medicine...
Will a medical student also say:" Medicine is great because it is under the same board with dentistry"?
No medical student will ever say that....

Concludion....
Dentistry is priviledged in public sector not due to merit,but by virtue of its association...
Cry from today till tomorrow....Medicine merely tolerates dentistry....

WORD UP.

3 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY by homesteady(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
originbm:

That person that left simply could not cope.Nobody leaves after 500 level by choice...Nobody has just a yr to complete a programme and leaves by choice...Some people can be in 500 level and stilk have no hope of finishing in 6yrs time,thats if they do at all....In my class soneone left after 400 level,wrote jamb again to medicine....but the reason was because he was asked to leave the dept...that was my friend....rather than move to another course,he decided towrite jamb again....Nobody leaves after seeing 18 patients and writing over 220 credit exams....ask ur guy wat happened....
All this verbose rubbish because you lack basic comprehension!
That is their current class in Dentistry! And there is yearly influx of optometry students to medicine, I know 2 in my set! When my brother was taking me to my post-utme venue, he saw his classmate on the medicine queue grin and he was in 300L then.

more u talk the more i doubt ur ability to ratiocinate....
What percentage of peopke do solo practice in their state of residence?There are rules for approvsl of clinics,what if there are none that merts yhe stipulated rule in your state?Only about 20% of a class spend in their state...benin for example is a difficilt place to do solo because every vlinic is entitled yo just 2 patients....
And even that ,how can u call days spent in clinical training a holiday? You start by 8pm and end by 5pm everyday and u write case reports,tests,vivres etc...
Solo is a continuation of ur clinical training outdide,or dont u know its a full credit course?
If i am to follow ur reasoning it means that medical students who reside in benin,and stay back for clinical training in ubth after school are on holidays beause they are undergoing the training in their place of residence....
Most people go outside their state,some to kaduna,bonny camp,porthacourt,agbor....they rent accomodation just for the period...
how is it a holiday....
So those that go on externship in hospitals in their state of residence are on holidays?...being able to get placement in ur state is a at most providential...luck...cause it reduces the expense of accomodation...
Some people go to school from thrir house in benin,are they now perpetually on holiday?

This whole issue stems from your ignorance and bad comprehension.
Medical School does not follow School Calendar, so other students on holiday does not affect our program.
So during The solo practice and the other one, the session is still on? Do they receive classes? My brother always went by past 9 and came back before 4pm!

First semester has just a break of 2 weeks...the real holiday in school is after second semester....

Is it a holiday? Yes or No? besides who spends only 2 weeks at home?

First semester break is no break in optometry....Most 500 level students use that time to meet up with their patient load in clinic,
Really? Are they treating Lizards and rats? because students forms the bulk of the patients, and they are on holiday grin

Please quote each reply and answer, it makes it easier to read, because your typos are not helping matters.
This is how to do it - pick out each of my replies and add [quote] at the beginning and [/quot] at the end. (add e to the 2nd quote)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / See Where Oil Riggers Live While On Offshore Oil Exploration: Pics & Video / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.