Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice (863 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by yahx(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
I se no reason for a guy to engage a lady with a ring on her for more than six month without marrying her!it is better if She either run away because she is under a bondage* she better move on ! Or remain in his. Cage till she wax old#
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by Skanas(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
yahx:
I se no reason for a guy to engage a lady with a ring on her for more than six month without marrying her!it is better if She either run away because she is under a bondage* she better move on ! Or remain in his. Cage till she wax old#
Lol...some guys tho
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by yahx(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Skanas:

Lol...some guys tho
wrote this caus I saw ladies in my skul engaged sinc part1 nw person dey prt4 dem stil single
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
ok
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by Brugo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by jaykaylegend(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
There is nothing bad oooo.... The guy can put the ring there to scare away potential toasters not that he is ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by yahx(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
There is nothing bad oooo.... The guy can put the ring there to scare away potential toasters not that he is ready for marriage
lol hop say u nver carry ring tyt one gal grin
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by Skillfullulu(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2015
I guess ur intention is to make em husband less, or u wan marry them. Don't discourage those ladies, it's their choice let em choose.
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by t0pconnect: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

We can make your dream come true..

We can connect you anywhere around Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7.
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by jaykaylegend(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2015
yahx:
lol hop say u nver carry ring tyt one gal grin
I still dey find the one wey go enter my trap!! cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by MzCorleone(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol,they are ring holders
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by yahx(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
MzCorleone:
Lol,they are ring holders
that's funny !but as a lady do you think is kul to be engage fr that long and notin happens?
Re: Ladies If You Have Been Engaged By A Guy For More Than 6month Run#advice by MzCorleone(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote
author=yahx post=30939191]that's funny !but as a lady do you think is
kul to be engage fr that long and notin happens?[/quote] for me its a no-no,i cant be engaged for that long.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! / Will You Appreciate This If Your Boy/girl Friend Buy This As Your Birthday Gift? / Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.