Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (57543 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki / Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by IAMBREEZY: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
buskie13:
jeez....some hacked ur account or ur brain?

sorry o
that's sarcasm man, obviously you don't have a good brain to decipher what he typed.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by phemmyutd(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olaone1:
Saraki is taller than Buhari? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You never see him B4? he is my former governor. the guy tall like kilode
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by tonero92: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rawani:
From left: Senator Ibikunle Amosun, General Buhari, Tony Blair and Senator Bukola Saraki. The pic was taken this morning during a courtesy visit at the country side home of Tony Blair in the UK.

GEJ as a president or former president can not establish relationship with Blair. GEJ can only meet few dignitaries cos of country to country diplomatic relationship.
I will be happy to see a Nigerian president one day playing golf, chase, basket ball etc with a world class politician.

Our first lady dont even know 1 first lady of other countries. Last year Michele Obama visited Chinese first lady on a private and personal visit for shopping and dinar.
No first lady has visited PEJ and PEJ have no contact with any. She only know tompolo and asari dokumbo wives.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by buskie13(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
that's sarcasm man, obviously you don't have a good brain to decipher what he typed.
he

I'm sorry....who are u talking about?
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by SirShymexx: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
cap28:

Sankara wasn't a sell out neither was Castro or Chavez, is it too much for us to ask for a leader with integrity or is that only meant for others? Are we really a nation of cowards too lazy and greedy to demand for real change as opposed to superficial change. APC is an affiliation of PDP there is no difference between the two, they are puppets of the same imperialists monsters who have enslaved us for over 500 years. Why are we content to keep allowing these people to destroy not only our own destinies but the destinies of future generations?

The incumbent and the incoming are both puppets of western imperialism what is the point of replacing one puppet with another one?

Yes, Thomas Sankara was a great man...and was definitely the Malcolm X and Che Guevara of Africa, in one. However, he had big dreams but his failure to play the game the right way, made those great dreams die with him. South America is a different kettle of fish entirely. Castro had Che Guevara, and the well trained revolutionaries - and also the support of the Soviet Union. And Chavez had the whole of Latin America, including Castro behind him.

They're all puppets...including the Fasholas of this world. However, when a situation is like that, and it's choice between different levels of puppets, you've to go for the safer pick. The incumbent has had enough time to build something, but he has failed woefully.So, how about try something new?

It takes a lot to beat the unseen hands, and the average Nigerian isn't enlightened enough for a real leader. Just pick between the two options, and be hopeful, he'll build something better than the incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by aresa: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDP SaTanists, see ya miserable life... grin

#GMB #2015...
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Almightyperes: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
APC claiming that, Buhari will be giving a lecture on Thursday, I wonder what kind of lecture he will be able to give.....

#Amjustsaying
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by nwachukwu7(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blair no get clout joor. APC keeps disappointing me! I prayed for them to be a formidable opposition and root out PDP, but they keep giving low shots. First is to bringout Buhari as flagbearer.....now he wwent to see Blair that the British see as a super disgrace. Hmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmm. Buhari is bigger than Blair o!! If them no know.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by OYAY(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Let us hear another baldadash from the emperor in Ekiti govt house we say!
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by aresa: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDPwayoo:

GEJ as a president or former president can not establish relationship with Blair. GEJ can only meet few dignitaries cos of country to country diplomatic relationship.
I will be happy to see a Nigerian president one day playing golf, chase, basket ball etc with a world class politician.

Our first lady dont even know 1 first lady of other countries. Last year Michele Obama visited Chinese first lady on a private and personal visit for shopping and dinar.
No first lady has visited PEJ and PEJ have no contact with any. She only know tompolo and asari dokumbo wives.

lol @ tompolo...well said..
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by IAMBREEZY: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
buskie13:
he

I'm sorry....who are u talking about?
the moniker you quoted.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by cap28: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
chysam:
Obama once wondered why Buhari has the support of over 80% Nigerians despite the fact that he heard Buhari is an unrepentant former military dictator.His P.A simply told him that Nigerians complain bitterly about unprecedented corruption in the land,and they went back to their history book and realised that only Buhari can fix it.Strong evidences are also beginning to come out about the PDP states governors only being interested in winning their states and secretly canvassing for Buhari underneath.People of Ekiti and Kwara and Ondo states have vowed never to vote for GEJ nor PDP on federal levels.Every single kobo the PDP has spent in those sates is now a complete waste.Oyo,Lagos,Ogun,Edo.Kogi, are all landslides for GMB.My question is in which states will GEJ garner the votes to retain his office without electoral malpractice?

Does the average Nigerian know what APC's economic policies are ? If yes, do they differ in any way from PDP's?
Why is it that so many former PDP members have decamped to APC?
Most importantly is APC capable of disengaging NIgeria from its enslavement to the IMF, World bank and neo liberal economic policies that provide a foundation for the unending corruption in the country and have condemned the average Nigerian to a pauper in his or her own land?

Your thoughts on the above would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Neplusultra(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Posh room, dats all I see cheesy
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by blackfase(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDPeegs, how far?.......abi this one na PHOTOMALL?
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Gbawe: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
nwachukwu7:
Blair no get clout joor. APC keeps disappointing me! I prayed for them to be a formidable opposition and root out PDP, but they keep giving low shots. First is to bringout Buhari as flagbearer.....now he wwent to see Blair that the British see as a super disgrace. Hmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmm. Buhari is bigger than Blair o!! If them no know.

Is Buhari's working trip to the UK over? The man only arrived in the UK yesterday. Why not wait to see all he meets/does while there before talking hastily if you are truly an objective Nigerian who "prayed" for the APC to be a "formidable opposition"?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by dubbiskelly(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Change2015:
Let the pdp be deceiving themselves, the world is already courting Buhari and the APC as the incoming government.

#change
#GMB
#APC
GMB can only be allowed into aso rock when he goes for council of state meetings, but as president, no way!
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by leofab(f): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Change2015:
Let the pdp be deceiving themselves, the world is already courting Buhari and the APC as the incoming government.

#change
#GMB
#APC
let me know when 'the world' get her PVC for the elections... Oniru

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by olufunmi01(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
All we need in this great nation is change of all diz indecisive government we nid smbody like buhari chai baba sey buhari.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by lexyclasy: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
olapluto:
A top dawg knows where to get the fattest bone. Nigeria's diplomacy will skyrocket when Buhari is sworn in. All these countries maltreating Nigerians will sit up when we have a president that can speak and other countries will listen.
See this heck, BUHARI is just trying to buy face from european communities after all he did to UMARU DIKKO aborted kidnapping.....and all other human right violations......GMB can never erase what the world is known him for as simple as ABC a "DICTATOR"
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by SirShymexx: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
cap28:

Does the average Nigerian know what APC's economic policies are ? If yes, do they differ in any way from PDP's?
Why is it that so many former PDP members have decamped to APC?
Most importantly is APC capable of disengaging NIgeria from its enslavement to the IMF, World bank and neo liberal economic policies that provide a foundation for the unending corruption in the country and have condemned the average Nigerian to a pauper in his or her own land?

Your thoughts on the above would be much appreciated.

Err, at the bold, realistically, I don't think that's going to change any time soon. Only a government created by revolutionaries would be able to change the status quo - not a democratically elected government in a country under perpetual domination by outside forces. The only thing he'll be able to do, is reduce it. They've already signed the country into a lot of agreements, you can't just renegade on like that.

Just take a look at what Prokopis Pavlopoulos is going though in Greece to understand what's at stake.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by buskie13(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
the moniker you quoted.
i thought she was a woman.. BTW ....why u so concerned cool
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by cap28: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Yes, Thomas Sankara was a great man...and was definitely the Malcolm X and Che Guevara of Africa, in one. However, he had big dreams but his failure to play the game the right way, made those great dreams die with him. South America is a different kettle of fish entirely. Castro had Che Guevara, and the well trained revolutionaries - and also the support of the Soviet Union. And Chavez had the whole of Latin America, including Castro behind him.

They're all puppets...including the Fasholas of this world. However, when a situation is like that, and it's choice between different levels of puppets, you've to go for the safer pick. The incumbent has had enough time to build something, but he has failed woefully.So, how about try something new?

It takes a lot to beat the unseen hands, and the average Nigerian isn't enlightened enough for a real leader. Just pick between the two options, and be hopeful, he'll build something better than the incumbent.

How was Sankara supposed to play the game? Was he supposed to cut a deal with the French which would have made him a billionaire while his country men would have been left to die in poverty and hunger as is the case with Nigeria?

Rather than make excuses we need to learn from the people of South America, they had the same problem of corrupt leadership just like us but they rose up and kicked out their traitors. We need to find out how they did this and get organised, the revolutionaries of Cuba and Venezuela were ordinary working people who got behind a charismatic leader and vowed to fight to the end to rid their countries of western imperialist traitors, we need a movement in Nigeria that will organise and educate people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by guttentag(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
ednut1:
sai GEJ till the north born to rule syndrome vanishes , the north shud be banned from ruling henceforth , na dem wreck this country and wetin dem dey contribute self to the country nothing but violence and sabotage, Gej is nt d best, bt GMB sucks more. with APchit pple like fashola would advise him to increase federal uni tuition to 350k Disclaimer: typed under d influence of orijin .

No doubt you are imitating your oga at the top GEJ, drunkers
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by lufseg(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
I need some1 to show this to Fayose, the wide-mouthed m0r0n that claims to know the hospital where Buhari was admitted.
na d governor papa da hospital nw. GBM all the way 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Jarus(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:
An an aside, my respect grows for Amosun. He is one performing politician who has carried the Buhari project on his head far more than others. He is almost always visible and present anywhere Buhari is since the General won the APC primaries in Lagos. Good to note Amosun is a man of conviction.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aLDepYPXT2M/VOhxntyL6PI/AAAAAAAEkTI/RciOQ2krxeg/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Agreed. I watched his campaign in one of Ogun villages few days ago and I was impressed with the way he spent time selling Buhari even more than his own candidacy when he had gone there to campaign for his own second term.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by executioner(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
edababa007:
PDP, SaTANs and TANdriods TANdroids... see ur life outside
How you take pass JAMB?
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by waternogetemeny: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
leofab:
let me know when 'the world' get her PVC for the elections... Oniru

No be today, they have a PHD in selling out to the west for nothing. Just go and ask the Black people in the Americas.

See noise just to take picture with people(IMPERIALIST), they have every reason in the world never to trust.

Buhari will never sell Nigeria in 2015 to the colonialist, we will oppose that with the last drop of our blood.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Ilemona93(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDP is not the problem of nigeria and APC is not the solution to nigeria problem the only solution is for me and you to chAnge our mind set
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by donphilopus: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
ladies and gentlemen, i'm back from the prison.

And this is the best thread to start off again.

Where is omenka and donphilopus? I guess I lost the 3rd member of the group.

It does happen bro. Welcome back sir!
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by Randerl: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nakarey:
lmao..rander how can I get this GEJ pic abeg

Just download it.
Re: Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun by ibisko04: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
briefness:
Why all the lies and desperation from the new opposition party, PDP? If GMB rattles them this much, he will definitely be good for the masses as PDP after 16 years is just hurrying to commission people oriented projects, power plant which the masses have clamoured for improvement since 1999.

Change indeed has started with GMB in the race.

Election postponed to commission projects and get serious with the fight against BH.

Change we shall enjoy when he wins the race.
Thank you. All the power projects being commissioned now has been ready for more than 2yrs without gas to fire them. I can tell you that the problems that kept the power generating stations idle still remains with no solution.
All the commissioning you are seeing now is just a political gimmicks to deceive people to vote for PDP. Don't expect any improvement from all these political power commissioned stations.
As for FAYOSE, his days as the governor of EKITI state is numbered. He is doing everything but not governing EKITI. I think he is the one that help GMB located the London hospital where Fayose is dreaming of seeing a look alike of the General under the surgeon knives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.