Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75441 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2015
official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

I see a dictator in Africa , a self imposed leader

It's time for Biafra to rise if that be the wish of it's people, a Democratic referendum needs to be carried out of all people who hold a voters card and reside in SE, or identify as SE and if the majority want to leave so be it.

However Nigeria would remain to be and continue to progress, there is no need for bloodshed or war, many igbo people would just needlessly die
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SOUNDKING: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you think we do not have all these sophisticated weapons dat are far more sophisticated dan the ones we used in unleasing the horror on your forefathers? have you forgotten that that coward that led you guys ran to ivory coast at the end of the day?

You guys better stop calling disaster on yaself
that war you claimed, was fought by:soviet union,Britain,Egypt and host of other big nations of the world, if we were left with Nigeria alone a month is too much to turn the zoo to a desert, today things are very diffrent o, when you boast,know yee well that nigeria has expired, soviet has splited many factors woun't favour you this time. So be wise.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

I see a dictator in Africa , a self imposed leader

It's time for Biafra to rise if that be the wish of it's people, a Democratic referendum needs to be carried out of all people who hold a voters card and reside in SE, or identify as SE and if the majority want to leave so be it.

However Nigeria would remain to be and continue to progress, there is no need for bloodshed or war, many igbo people would just needlessly die

So what's the essence of staying alive and be in this condition?

See people who want a country where no group will be discrimated against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
SOUNDKING:
that war you claimed, was fought by:soviet union,Britain,Egypt and host of other big nations of the world, if we were left with Nigeria alone a month is too much to turn the zoo to a desert, today things are very diffrent o, when you boast,know yee well that nigeria has expired, soviet has splited many factors woun't favour you this time. So be wise.

Even the Russia has agreed give Biafrans arms, so nothing for them again.

Only Britain may help, but even at that, Britain fought with Muslim countries in 1948, Israel defeated them all joined together.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SOUNDKING: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Only Britain may help, but even at that, Britain fought with Muslim countries in 1948, Israel defeated them all joined together.
they knowet nothing yet, i realy smile hard at those people looking at the comming war from the perspective of 60's.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by ak47mann(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
BIAFRA is here to stay cool
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by MabraO: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Confused bunch
December isn't too far again
I ll remind u of this January 1st 2016

Useless flat headed monkeys

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
MabraO:
Confused bunch December isn't too far again I ll remind u of this January 1st 2016
Useless flat headed monkeys
Ofe mmanu!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

So what's the essence of staying alive and be in this condition?

See people who want a country where no group will be discrimated against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

Nnamdi Kanu is a rogue, I've spent some time today actually looking over Biafra and analyzing it personally.

He is preaching a message not far from what ISIS are doing, he has publicly declared that the life and properties of all Igbo citizens who have any drop of Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani blood would be in danger he has declared an execution , and that of the Eze who voluntarily converted to Islam.

He is willing to silence any discerning voices, In that I see a villian trading in the emotions of a lost people
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Nnamdi Kanu is a rogue, I've spent some time today actually looking over Biafra and analyzing it personally.

He is preaching a message not far from what ISIS are doing, he has publicly declared that the life and properties of all Igbo citizens who have any drop of Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani blood would be in danger he has declared an execution , and that of the Eze who voluntarily converted to Islam.

He is willing to silence any discerning voices, In that I see a villian trading in the emotions of a lost people

The ones that went the way of peaceful agitation, a
Eg MASSOB, BZM, how far?
The leader of BZM is languishing in jail.

Nnamdi Kalu has gone to DSS before,.

His method is working, millions are listening, I will give u example In my area, no one listens to any secular station again, everyone leaves their tune permanently at Radio Biafra dial. People love it, people call in to tell him to continue.
millions in diaspora support him.

and as for the records, Hausas and Yoruba hates Biafrans too, if u say it isn't the case, why the lagoon word and the Northern crisis all targeted at Biafrans?

Hahah, and please he didn't order the execution of anybody, he is simply telling anyone who wants to get in his way to steer clear, if Rochas Okorocha with all his might can, who else won't?
But then IPOB is ruthless, such is the situation, freedom fighting isn't child's play
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

The ones that went the way of peaceful agitation, a
Eg MASSOB, BZM, how far?
The leader of BZM is languishing in jail.

Nnamdi Kalu has gone to DSS before,.

His method is working, millions are listening, I will give u example In my area, no one listens to any secular station again, everyone leaves their tune permanently at Radio Biafra dial. People love it, people call in to tell him to continue.
millions in diaspora support him.

and as for the records, Hausas and Yoruba hates Biafrans too, if u say it isn't the case, why the lagoon word and the Northern crisis all targeted at Biafrans?

Hahah, and please he didn't order the execution of anybody, he is simply telling anyone who wants to get in his way to steer clear, if Rochas Okorocha with all his might can, who else won't?
But then IPOB is ruthless, such is the situation, freedom fighting isn't child's play

Go ahead and claim this FB comment is Photoshop, or he was not recorded on video harassing innocent Hausa people.

People like Shekau, Osama and Nnamdi Kanu belong in the same league, treacherous , anarchical, murderous and deserve to be expelled from the society of sane men.

If the Igbo want Biafra they would do it legally, through the established UN process provided not through the hatred and violence being preached now.

Biafra would get that Independence , but the fallout afterwards might be more than Biafra can bare

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Don't deceive yourself, Russia would not be providing arms to Biafra anytime soon, they are in big contracts with Nigerian Army.

They have no interest in pretentious small enclaves who would sonner become unstable and a bigger problem for their African partners .

This Biafra issue if it goes Nnamdi Kanu way is a disaster waiting to happen, Buhari has a rough 4 years ahead and this Biafra matter would be 10x more than BH wahala
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Go ahead and claim this FB comment is Photoshop, or he was not recorded on video harassing innocent Hausa people.

People like Shekau, Osama and Nnamdi Kanu belong in the same league, treacherous , anarchical, murderous and deserve to be expelled from the society of sane men.

If the Igbo want Biafra they would do it legally, through the established UN process provided not through the hatred and violence being preached now.

Biafra would get that Independence , but the fallout afterwards might be more than Biafra can bare

And he is right, all saboteurs will be shot and executed on sight, a big sabo will be taken to his father's compound and executed, we lost the war because Ifeajuna and the likes, we are simply trying to be discipline and cautious, don't blame me.
Even me I am at oath not to reveal any big secret in any IPOB meeting or I face the same thing, so your point?

And yes, Dozie Ikedife is an example of a saboteur, today he is fronting as Biafran, tomorrow he is shaking hands with Buhari and telling people to support APC.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Don't deceive yourself, Russia would not be providing arms to Biafra anytime soon, they are in big contracts with Nigerian Army.

They have no interest in pretentious small enclaves who would sonner become unstable and a bigger problem for their African partners .

This Biafra issue if it goes Nnamdi Kanu way is a disaster waiting to happen, Buhari has a rough 4 years ahead and this Biafra matter would be 10x more than BH wahala

Hehehe, he tells you on air for every 1 boko haram suicide bomber there are 10 for Biafran Security Service, he told you there are 17 commanders and 2 million volunteer army, some of the army came on 30th May, the Nigeria Army couldn't do jack.
He tells you he will exterminate all Rochas' grandkids if he kills any IPOB member or get them arrested like Rochas threatened , he called out the names of Rochas grand children air, the names of their security details and the school they go to, Rochas respected himself and went in.
DSS comes to his house to question his dad, he calls their names, their hometowns and warns them if they love their family enough they should stop the nonsense, DSS respected themselves.
He is telling everyone who cares to be ready for anything that will happen, as he is advocating for weapons, and Biafrans worldwide are providing the weapons.
He tells you it is happening this year, and every event is pointing to that fact, hahaha.

That's what I call fearless man.

That is what Nigeria needs oh jareh.

But all the same, I will choose the path of a proper revolution, if the youths can revolt, peacefully or violent, call me in, I will lead the group and go to Aso Rock, I wasn't born with fear. I grew up in a hood where each day was treated as the last, things got normal now tho, but still, man no die, man no rotten

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Hehehe, he tells you on air for every 1 boko haram suicide bomber there are 10 for Biafran Security Service, he told you there are 17 commanders and 2 million volunteer army, some of the army came on 30th May, the Nigeria Army couldn't do jack.
He tells you he will exterminate all Rochas' grandkids if he kills any IPOB member or get them arrested like Rochas threatened , he called out the names of Rochas grand children air, the names of their security details and the school they go to, Rochas respected himself and went in.
DSS comes to his house to question his dad, he calls their names, their hometowns and warns them if they love their family enough they should stop the nonsense, DSS respected themselves.
He is telling everyone who cares to be ready for anything that will happen, as he is advocating for weapons, and Biafrans worldwide are providing the weapons.
He tells you it is happening this year, and every event is pointing to that fact, hahaha.

That's what I call fearless man.

That is what Nigeria needs oh jareh.

But all the same, I will choose the path of a proper revolution, if the youths can revolt, peacefully or violent, call me in, I will lead the group and go to Aso Rock, I wasn't born with fear. I grew up in a hood where each day was treated as the last, things got normal now tho, but still, man no die, man no rotten

Ojoukwu was even more pretentious, when it comes I plead with you be steadfast in the face of assured suicide.

I wish you good luck, there are many faults I can point out in your long comment that equate you as no better than the boko haram savages, there is no respect for human rights or a democratic process where people can have a different opinion.

The young Biafra nation if it does happen is running head first into a dictatorship.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by pazienza(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Ojoukwu was even more pretentious, when it comes I plead with you be steadfast in the face of assured suicide.

I wish you good luck.

On one hand you preach co existence, and in other hand you threaten suicide( I know you meant genocide) Haha!

Any Igbo man that is pro Nigerian is of all men most to be pitied.

You are no different from your fore runners, look at their war aim:
"Let us go and crush them. We will
pillage their property, violation their
womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and leave
them uselessly weeping. We will complete
the pogrom of 1966" (The theme song of
Radio Kaduna, government-controlled,
1967-1970).

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
pazienza:

On one hand you preach co existence, and in other hand you threaten suicide( I know you meant genocide) Haha!

Any Igbo man that is pro Nigerian is of all men most to be pitied.

You are no different from your fore runners, look at their war aim:
"Let us go and crush them. We will
pillage their property, violation their
womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and leave
them uselessly weeping. We will complete
the pogrom of 1966" (The theme song of
Radio Kaduna, government-controlled,
1967-1970).

Me preach co existence , I can't prescribe what would be good for Biafra, it is up to it's people to go ahead with what is best, however if Nnamdi Kanu is going to keep up with his hate speech and try to forcefully seceed or do harm to any Nigerian citizen( any person who disagree with "his" Biafra movement even if Igbo), the Nigerian government miht be forced to react.

Nnamdi Kanu is not far from how Hitler started

What do I have to do with radio Kaduna , or where have you heard me preach murder as acceptable
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

And he is right, all saboteurs will be shot and executed on sight, a big sabo will be taken to his father's compound and executed, we lost the war because Ifeajuna and the likes, we are simply trying to be discipline and cautious, don't blame me.
Even me I am at oath not to reveal any big secret in any IPOB meeting or I face the same thing, so your point?

And yes, Dozie Ikedife is an example of a saboteur, today he is fronting as Biafran, tomorrow he is shaking hands with Buhari and telling people to support APC.

You do know that is a war crime. ICC would make a good example of Nnamdi Kanu if he ever tried it
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by pazienza(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Me preach co existence , I can't prescribe what would be good for Biafra, it is up to it's people to go ahead with what is best, however if Nnamdi Kanu is going to keep up with his hate speech and try to forcefully seceed or do harm to any Nigerian citizen( any person who disagree with "his" Biafra movement even if Igbo), the Nigerian government miht be forced to react.

Nnamdi Kanu is not far from how Hitler started

What do I have to do with radio Kaduna , or where have you heard me preach murder as acceptable

You know what they say? " One man freedom fighter is another man's terrorist".

Kanu Nnamdi is going to be judged by his people only, for only their opinion matters. And to Ndiigbo, He is a freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

I wish you good luck, there are many faults I can point out in your long comment that equate you as no better than the boko haram savages, there is no respect for human rights or a democratic process where people can have a different opinion.

The young Biafra nation if it does happen is running head first into a dictatorship.

Clap for yourself.

Oga come to IPOB, come to the meeting for once, there are laid down manifesto for the actualization and rebuilding of Biafra, we aren't gonna run any for of autocratic or dictatorial form of government, even in IPOB, from the Directorate of State to The Directorate of Defense to all Directorates, we operate democratic form of leadership.

I implore you to talk to him on facebook or call him on the fone, and tell him better ways to go about it, he listens to sound reasoning, but not one warped with "cowardice" in it.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

You do know that is a war crime. ICC would make a good example of Nnamdi Kanu if he ever tried it

Do you know what hypocrisy is?

It is leaving out people who committed war crimes like Danjuma, Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, to label a "Freedom Fighter" war criminal....

You don't really know Nnamdi Kalu do you?
Nnamdi Kalu is not a random average guy who lacks common sense.

he has met with people who matters, and someone who went to the highest level of education, studied Africa and Stupidity of Africans for 20 years, he knows more than you do.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Ndo.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Do you know what hypocrisy is?

It is leaving out people who committed war crimes like Danjuma, Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, to label a "Freedom Fighter" war criminal....

You don't really know Nnamdi Kalu do you?
Nnamdi Kalu is not a random average guy who lacks common sense.

he has met with people who matters, and someone who went to the highest level of education, studied Africa and Stupidity of Africans for 20 years, he knows more than you do.

That's great, you'll all be enjoying his tyranny soon, Obasanjo and co were equally accused and it did not stick lucky they !, I guess when you avoid making public commentary like Kanu is doing you stand a better chance.

How Adekunle avoided it I don't know, but then there were no known mass direct executions.

When the Biafra movement starts offing people like in Uganda and Burundi then Kanu would have a trail leading directly to his door.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Etruth: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
kettykin:

Go and note it, [s]buhari can never rule Nigeria or even Arewa Republic[/s].
Nna how market?

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
I revive this thread for those who denied that Nnamdi Kanu never says Nigeria will cease to exist this year.

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dmater, how far? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
3 days to...

The zoo must fall

5 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
DickTator1:

Over our dead bodies would we allow an Islamic icon like Buhari to rule over us. If the Igbos don't start the pullout am sure Tompolo will start it here. Let every region go their separate ways, we in the delta are tired of these mo fokking leeeches and parasites.
come and edit ya trash post

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
3 days to...
The zoo must fall

5 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
"There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.-Nnamdi Kanu.

Ipod touts should seek for refund. The above statement is what he used to confuse them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=41425455][/quote]

Thezoomustfall.
No going back

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
See how the b!afraudians are avoiding this thread.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.