Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75998 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Guy you make sense die. Honestly, it wouldn't be a bad idea but I would rather we try true federalism or confedralism. This unitary system is our greatest obstacle as a people.

At least on person with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Beamborla(f): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Guy you make sense die. Honestly, it wouldn't be a bad idea but I would rather we try true federalism or confedralism. This unitary system is our greatest obstacle as a people.
Second time I would be referred to as a guy on this same comment. angry
Sister, Thank you
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SamuelAgent(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria will stand against all odds.

#ONENIGERIA

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
What your forefathers did that led to the death of over 3million people...you their grandchildren are now pestering in it...hmmm.
@Macelliot you knw i like you better come to yorubaland now as francistony did before we start unleashing our terror on anyone who tries to shout "biafra". grin grin
.......correct.....gringringringrin
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by gidado14(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.
WHO IS HE,HIM BE GOD

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Eluwilussit(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Second time I would be referred to as a guy on this same comment. angry
Sister, Thank you

Ok sis. I apologize.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
curfew:

While you're rejecting by force and fire, BIAFRAN SOLDIERS are training all over the world, and nigeria in panic is commissioning old fishing boat as warship. When execution starts, your g.o. will take to his private jet, maybe then you'll begin to understand that you've been a dupe for long.

Pray for peace. God bless you.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by kokonuthead: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^If you ask most Igbo like me who are in support of going it on our own, you'll discover that we're all for trying to salvage Nigeria and make her a viable, progressive and prosperous true nation!

The only problem is that when moves are made to actualise this (like the last national conference did...even though i feel it wasn't far-reaching enough), you'll find that the old-guard; those benefitting from the status-quo....you'll always find them throwing a spanner in the works! This is why i feel that this country is irredeemable!
if living is possible i think change will be possible we have to discipline our self as people thanks
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by kokonuthead: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
noise makers done start again
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by kenneth6901: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
In case you are in still in doubt or perhaps wants to get informed more,these are the details:

RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN PH, Nkwerre, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu, Nkpor & ENVIRONS ON CHK 97.6 and 97.5 Biafran FM............................................ Call ::+442081339976 :: +447831308376 +234 8059098137 (08059098137) :: +234 8168613291 :: (08168613291). ITS THE PM EDITION OF RBL BROADCAST OF 22-02-2015... LIVE COMMENTARY! LIVE COMMENTARY!! LIVE COMMENTARY!!!
Welcome to the HIGHLIGHTS, UPDATES & SUMMARY of SUNDAY 22-02-2015 Live Commentary of RBL daily "News hour" broadcast brought to you by the Live Commentary Desk (LCD).
Today's broadcast will be reaching you from RBL London Studio, UK and will be hosted by director of RBL, Nnamdi Kanu ....... CALL = +442081339976 :: +447831308376 :: +234 8059098137 (080509098137)::+234 8168613291 :: (08168613291). SKYPE ID = radiobiafra :: radiobiafra1 :: radiobiafra2...... Viber, Tango & Whatsap= +447831308376= Enquiry Line =09090776589 LISTENING PLATFORMs.... www.forum.radiobiafra.co :: www.radiobiafra.co :: www.ipob.org :: www.peopleofbiafra.org :: www.biafrarestoration.com :: www.biafravoice.com :: www.ipob.co :: www.radioforest.net :: www.biafratv.co :: www.biafratelevision.co :: www.rblworld.tv :: www"liveonlineradio.net/english/.rbl-world.htm.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by iamimonitie(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
zendy:

Let me tell you something which you may not know. For a long time,some scottish people agitated and advocated for the independence of Scotland from the UK. What did the British Goverment do? As people who believe in equity and the right of a people to choose their destiny,the British Government designated 2014 as a year when a referendum would be conducted in Scotland to let the people decided if they wanted to go or stay. Nobody was shouting treason! Or war! as they do on Nairaland. The Scotish people voted last year to stay in the UK rather than leave as an independent nation and their wish was respected by all. In Nigeria,we are not mature enough to allow people decide their destiny. The Igbo man has every right to decide for himself if he wants to be Nigerian or not but everyone else thinks its a 'must' to be Nigerian. "Prisoner mentality" is a very bad thing

My friend, as you rightly said..,

" the British Government designated 2014 as a year when a referendum would be conducted in Scotland to let the people decide if they wanted to go or stay"...
This was laudable.
The commentator(s) I spoke about however are not calling for a referendum. Even if its within their rights.. That is not what theyv decided to do.., rather they are calling for war.. Please I suggest you read the original post again.. You would see that the speaker quoted was categorically saying Nigeria will end as a nation in December 2015 & should this not happen, or should the Igbo's not be allowed to leave, the speaker (and those he represents) will kill every human being in the country..

So I ask you sir, how is such an incisive statement not treasonable?
Perhaps you might want to look up the meaning of treason, and its contexts.
Are we to wait until they actually start maiming persons and property before we realize the meaning of the term - treason ?

Sir, the territorial integrity as well as continued existence of any nation is very important, and no government takes or should take jokingly such treats of killing citizens or ending the nation by force or indeed any other statement made to incite violence.
The Igbo's have people in the National Assembly and other top government positions do they not? Why don't we do things properly if we must?
I mean, why can't they agree among themselves & have their representatives push for a referendum to finally decide the issue.. Surely, in this age of social media and online enlightenment, this would not be a difficult fit.. Why must they threaten to terminate the country and kill everybody in it unless they are allowed to go?
Did the Igbo's not have representatives in the recently concluded National Dialogue? Why where these issues and. positions not so vehemently canvassed using that medium?

You cited the issue of scotland and the U.K, surely you must know that these two do not operate one single "all powerful" federal government in the sense that we operate it in nigeria. Indeed at Holyrood, they have a powerful Scottish parliament that controls more than 27 Billion Pounds of spending. (around 60% of all public spending in scotland).
The scottish parliament has the power to make and change d law to meet scottish needs and aspirations on childcare, education, training and skills, enterprise, health and social care, even justice and policing, housing, environment, agriculture and a lot of other areas..
The U.K (which by the way consists of 4 nations, united and free of borders) through the U.K parliament just takes decisions on behalf of everyone in the U.K in 4 areas; the economy, defence, national security, international affairs..

Now while it may be true that Nigerian states have at least similar powers in comparism with that of scotland and its parliament,(a major difference being that the states here are less powerful) the point being made here is that there is no "prisoner mentality" here, and it is possible to call for and conduct a referendum to decide the matter. Indeed it is well within the rights of the Igbo people to so do. That to me is a better, more civilized, and peaceful manner of approach, instead of such statements made to incite violence as we see from the original post.

My 2 cents..

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tonychristopher: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
OneNaira6:

Unfortunately for you I deal with statistic conducted, not story.

EFCC most wanted (I counted about 7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians (I counted about 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Notice, SW would have ranked highest in all Southern region, the only reason SS outranked SW in some of this situation is the fact your sister, kemi okenyodo, the only Nigerian involved in this study, deliberately separated lagos from SW in order to cushion una high criminal behavior.

In fact, recently I just learned your people use Igbo names in committing crimes, I guess this way, we get blamed for una wahalla
https://www.nairaland.com/1834328/again-yorubas-commit-crimes-using

Just because your brother deliberately try to hide una crimes on this forum, does not mean official data would follow suit.

hmmmmm i said it that these cone heads are bunch of criminals and felons..we see them daily on South West, the way they attcaked me in my car last week around mangoro and took my lovely cell phone

bunch of criminals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by VivaLaFrans: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Ababadada:
Whether the North is bigger than South it doesn't matter, what matter is war war and war and break up....
Bros don't put yourself in an unrest when you have every reason to live in good health at no cost except but to live in tolerance. The Commanders will not be in the war. They will all fly abroad with their children. Maybe their children are studying abroad and you are here shouting ''War'' ''War'' ''War''.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by VivaLaFrans: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg ee,my own be say,they should go ahead with the seccession,let's have some space.
Are you sure? Both Delta, Cross river, Port Harcourt, Bayelsa ooo... Are you sure your decision is firm?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
delors:

Holy fu*k! I'm so tired of light-brained shallow-minded ill-mannered bush-cultured orphaned foo*ls who rant unintelligibly on NL. If you are this st*pid to understand a simple 'shut-up and learn', how exactly did ur folks raise you? In an orphanage? Stop displaying your ignorance dude. You fast becoming an embarrassment to your peers. If you aint got nothing sensible to write, sit down and learn. Please pal. It's a plea.

learn from white-people? ABOMINATION

i dont want ebola... tongue tongue tongue
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
DickTator1:

Quote me when you're done with brain transplant. I don't debate fo..ols.

who want to debate you

idiat... angry angry angry
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by zendy: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
iamimonitie:

My friend, as you rightly said..,

" the British Government designated 2014 as a year when a referendum would be conducted in Scotland to let the people decide if they wanted to go or stay"...
This was laudable.
The commentator(s) I spoke about however are not calling for a referendum. Even if its within their rights.. That is not what theyv decided to do.., rather they are calling for war.. Please I suggest you read the original post again.. You would see that the speaker quoted was categorically saying Nigeria will end as a nation in December 2015 & should this not happen, or should the Igbo's not be allowed to leave, the speaker (and those he represents) will kill every human being in the country..

So I ask you sir, how is such an incisive statement not treasonable?
Perhaps you might want to look up the meaning of treason, and its contexts.
Are we to wait until they actually start maiming persons and property before we realize the meaning of the term - treason ?

Sir, the territorial integrity as well as continued existence of any nation is very important, and no government takes or should take jokingly such treats of killing citizens or ending the nation by force or indeed any other statement made to incite violence.
The Igbo's have people in the National Assembly and other top government positions do they not? Why don't we do things properly if we must?
I mean, why can't they agree among themselves & have their representatives push for a referendum to finally decide the issue.. Surely, in this age of social media and online enlightenment, this would not be a difficult fit.. Why must they threaten to terminate the country and kill everybody in it unless they are allowed to go?
Did the Igbo's not have representatives in the recently concluded National Dialogue? Why where these issues and. positions not so vehemently canvassed using that medium?

You cited the issue of scotland and the U.K, surely you must know that these two do not operate one single "all powerful" federal government in the sense that we operate it in nigeria. Indeed at Holyrood, they have a powerful Scottish parliament that controls more than 27 Billion Pounds of spending. (around 60% of all public spending in scotland).
The scottish parliament has the power to make and change d law to meet scottish needs and aspirations on childcare, education, training and skills, enterprise, health and social care, even justice and policing, housing, environment, agriculture and a lot of other areas..
The U.K (which by the way consists of 4 nations, united and free of borders) through the U.K parliament just takes decisions on behalf of everyone in the U.K in 4 areas; the economy, defence, national security, international affairs..

Now while it may be true that Nigerian states have at least similar powers in comparism with that of scotland and its parliament,(a major difference being that the states here are less powerful) the point being made here is that there is no "prisoner mentality" here, and it is possible to call for and conduct a referendum to decide the matter. Indeed it is well within the rights of the Igbo people to so do. That to me is a better, more civilized, and peaceful manner of approach, instead of such statements made to incite violence as we see from the original post.

My 2 cents..

That statement is not treasonable. A person saying calling for seccession and threatening to kill people if he doesn't get what he wants is not treasonable unless action has been taken. They are just mere words which under the right to free expression,the individual is entitled to.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by brainiac5(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
!!, I hope the south-south are invited
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
South south have joined IPOB, there are lots of them attending weekly family meetings.

Asari and his commanders are part of the family and he mentioned Biafra recently that he is only after the independence of his people.

We will burn the zoo, only then we will have dignity when Biafraland comes
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DaBullIT(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
DickTator1:

You don't need just money to build atomic bombs, what you need most are brains, the igbo people are blessed in that regard.

Am liking what the Igbos want to do in december, those of us in the SS and Middle belt would surely ally with the Igbos this time. As soon as the Igbos take the lead, we in these regions would have to secede as well. It would be unthinkable for the SS to remai in a Nigeria made solely of muslims. No way.

Oyil is now in Lagos , Go and kee una self, build walls around your border and don't trade with the rest of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by playboyAIU(m): 12:25am On May 01, 2015
hmmm

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by playboyAIU(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2015
bokohalal:
GEJ for President of Biafra!

An Isiala - Ngwa friend told me if Biafra had succeeded "na then we for know who really get Biafra"
Hahahaha thank u guy. Serious joke. Abukwam onye igbo

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 2:06am On May 01, 2015
Change2015MY ARSSE:
Zzzzz

#change MY ARSSE #GMB MY ARSSE #APC MY ARSSE #oneNigeria MY BLOODY ARSSE
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Richiez(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2015
I think the other regions are the reason why they keep clamoring for self actualization. come to think of it

president---northerner
vice president---south westerner
senate president---would likely be a northerner
speaker---south westerner

must all choice come from one party? if any party truly love Nigeria's unity, then they should make sacrifices...i'm beginning to regret voting for APC, there was better power sharing formula under The PDP...I hate ethnicity and tribalism, I detest it....my humble opinion.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by goodgood2(m): 5:16am On May 01, 2015
Why has this good news not been moved to fp?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by mulattoclaro(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!
you just try and start any war like you did before and let's see if you guys won't be wiped out. Hopeless yeebos.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by mulattoclaro(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2015
DickTator1:
On behalf of Niger Delta, I hereby state categorically that we will be with the ibos this time. We won't remain in a country that will essentially be sharia driven and muslim, never.

shut there you. Speak for yourself and not for all of us. We dont share your useless biafra dream. What brought death to over 3 million people will visit you and your kindred.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2015
This is fast coming to reality lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My Biafra, I dey ur side tho.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by dharmieee(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2015
This biafra guys needs to shut up for once and stop distracting the new government.

teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by dharmieee(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Guess you will take up weapons as well.Try and secede and see if the whole of the SE will not be wiped out in a month.You want to fight Nigeria army with catapult and sticks again abi..TRY AM!!!!

Darlduchi:

Let me rephrase your Question. Who are these Biafrans? Nnamdi Kanu is only a pioneer and he isn't afraid of you and your like. neither are Millions of Igbos world wide who has refused to bow to forces of oppression and occupation. Therefore it is gonna take more than eliminating Nnamdi to stop this agitation. If the brutal death of 3.5million Biafrans and the incessant killings ,burning and looting of Biafran lives and properties all over the zoo called Nigeria isn't serving as deterrent, what else could? Biafra is an Ideology that can not be defeated.

My dear Nigeria is already disintegrated and you know it.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by TechRev: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2015
dharmieee:
This biafra guys needs to shut up for once and stop distracting the new government.

Why not just let them go?? What so difficult in letting someone you dont want to go??
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by SOUNDKING: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Change2015:
Zzzzz

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
one Nigeria should be a thing of choice not by force. Get very ready to defend it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.