Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75449 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by micton(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Which Nigeria? Na ur father.'s house will cease to exit in dec 2015
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Orikinla(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]People who never sacrificed even a drop of blood claiming to lead Biafra when people like Orikinla who was a refugee child and lost his sister and brothers is not even making noise.
These guys want either GMB or GEJ to grease their palms.
The worst anger is the fury of hunger. grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
smallJagaban:

IS YOUR FLATH......EADS FOLLOW DISTURBING THE PEACE IN SOUTH WEST ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS?

IBO AND KIDNAPPING

IBO AND COUNTERFEIT GOODS

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/01/orji-lauds-u-s-for-lifting-travel-ban-on-citizens/

Abia State governor , Theodore Orji, has
applauded the United States (U . S. )
government for lifting the travelling ban
imposed on har citizens owing to the
spate of kidnapping and violent crimes in
the South East and South South regions of
Nigeria .
Speaking through his Chief Press
Secretary, Charles Ajunwa, the governor
maintained that though the state waded
through the security situation and
secured the future of the area, yet , the
scar of the era was still being felt .
He stressed that the ban on her citizens
travelling to the region mostly affected
Abia , which had started welcoming
foreign investors with scores of them
coming from the United States of America
and her allies .
The governor pointed out that his few
visits to the US where he addressed
investors yielded fruits , which were
deterred by the ban because of insecurity ,
but expressed the hope that the lifting of
the ban would redress the anomaly .
According to him, the state had welcomed
several investors in agriculture, petroleum
and allied products , housing and
telecommunication , among other fields,
saying that Abia enjoys comparative
advantage over others .
He explained that the lifting of the ban
will now afford US citizens “ to come to
Abia and other neighbouring states to do
business as a result of the heightened
peace and security , especially in Abia
State today.”
“ Government is happy with the
development. We have done well in the
area of security and peaceful co-existence
in the state . We have laid the solid
foundation for development in the state .
We are not relenting.
“ The relaxation of the ban is a clear
testimony that the government has done
very well to boost security .
“ We will continue to do our best to
ensure that security and peace in the
state are sustained by the government .”

Unfortunately for you I deal with statistic conducted, not story.

EFCC most wanted (I counted about 7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians (I counted about 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Notice, SW would have ranked highest in all Southern region, the only reason SS outranked SW in some of this situation is the fact your sister, kemi okenyodo, the only Nigerian involved in this study, deliberately separated lagos from SW in order to cushion una high criminal behavior.

In fact, recently I just learned your people use Igbo names in committing crimes, I guess this way, we get blamed for una wahalla
https://www.nairaland.com/1834328/again-yorubas-commit-crimes-using

Just because your brother deliberately try to hide una crimes on this forum, does not mean official data would follow suit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ababadada: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Man! You are not from Niger Delta. We know ourselves, you better keep quieted
darlenese:

bro i'm from Niger Delta, just want u to know that u are on your own. Nija youth should open their eyes, gone are the days where innocent youths are sent to die senselessly,this so-called leader of Biafra, is living abroad looking very fresh and wants us to die for their selfish interest , incase u don't know what war looks like , u think u should ask ur parents.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
smallJagaban:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS THINKING. IT'S YOUR GOATLUCK THAT MADE THE NIGERIA MILITARY LOST ITS GLORY. TERRORIST GROUP CAN NEVER OVERPOWER A COUNTRY. GOATLUCK DIDN'T USE CONCERTED EFFORT TO FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM.
HAD IT BEEN THAT OBJ , BUHARI OR ANOTHER MILITARY PERSONNEL ISSUE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PRESENTLY, ISSUE OF BOKOHARAM WOULD HAVE BEEN THINGS OF A PAST. GOATLUCK THE TACTICS TO TACKLE BOKOHARAM..

I SWEAR, MILITANTS ARE NOTHING. HOW MINUTES DOES IT TAKE OBJ TO LEVEL UP ZAKI AND ODIM? MILITANTS ARE EASY TO TACKLE THAN BOKOHARAM BECAUSE HIDEOUT OF MILITANT ARE EASY TO FOUND AND GET. TOMPOLO, ASARI CAN BE PICKED UP. DID BENIN REPUBLIC NOT ARREST ASARI DOKUBO ? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN? IF NOT FOR GOATLUCK INTERVENTION.. NOBODY KNOWS BOKOHARAM HIDEOUT, WHO KNOWS SHEKAHU WHEREABOUTS? NOBODY.

BIAFRA ALSO GOT SUPPORT FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. IS YOUR MASTER OJUKWU AND BENJAMIN THAT SURRENDER NOT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. IT'S BENJAMIN RENOUNCED THE EXISTENCE OF BIAFRA IN DODAN BARACK.

DON'T THINK THAT SOUTH SOUTH WILL JOIN YOU. IBO DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND AS A COUNTRY. LEAVE SOUTH SOUTH OIL ALONE. YOUR PEOPLE ARE ON THE PATH OF SECOND DESTRUCTION. SECESSION CAN BE DONE PEACEFULLY NOT BY FIRE AND ARMS

See this ediot blaming GEJ for how weak his people are. Shut up. Your military was never strong. Which militant did OBJ stop? You here talking about Odi, OBJ ordering the death of innocent villages isn't the same as killing militants you dumb@ss. Is it the same militants that was going rampage even after OBJ went and shot up that village. If not for that same Goodluck that you are bad mouthing, the militants would still be using that country for football. It was he that went and begged the militant to take the amnesty and stop making a fool of una military. The same way BH is doing to them as we speak. Even fucking Cameroon bossed una around and took a portion of your country from una without not one single gunshot. Ironically, this happened during OBJ rule. Wetin you dey stupidly yarn?

Talking of military might during the war. See this ediot. Biafrans soldiers had less weapons than Nigeria. Some of the sliders even narrated how they had to share weapons while in the battle field. Considering how ill-equipped they were compared to you people therefore, the war should have ended in matter of weeks, highest months. It took you losers 3 years to end it and the only reason it ended is not even because you overpowered them but rather started starving civilians. Ironically enough, it was even recorded that there were more nigerian soldiers killed than biafran soldiers. More civilians were killed by you lots than the soldiers. Similar to how una went attacking odi civilians rather than the militants. It shows how weak and pathetic your military are.

Learn how to f2king read I said Nigeria had more allies, more assistance and more weapons than Biafra yet it took you nigg@s nearly 3 years to end that war. Learn to read

Finally what do I except from an untravelled Yoruba monkey. I'm from SS you buffoon. My ancestry land is in common day SS. If you've left that your brown roof, poverty ridden villages for once and travel you would have known there are such thing as SS igbo. Even Ngozi Iwealla who you just spoke of is a SS igbo. Travel instead of showcasing your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by okokhaerat(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
May the good Lord bless u abundantly broh
Beamborla:

My dear, strenght does not reside in the boot or muscle anymore. It's Now in the brain and at your finger tips. The whites don't have enough resources and are not strong physically but they are surviving. Every one seem to think the SW are cowards and won't survive when faced with difficulties... all I have to say is 'let it happen first' then We would know who is who. I would refrain from making negative comments about any geo-political zone cos It's not worth it.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
smallJagaban:

SEE SON OF A MAN.

MAJORITY OF ARM ROBBERS IN SOUTH WEST ARE IBO. USING 2×2 SHOPS TO COVER UP AS A GENTLE BEING. YOU FORGET THAT OKONJO IWEALA IS A CORRUPT PERSONNEL

South East
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/938-persons-kidnapped-in-8-months-in-south-east-cd/

Onitsha (Anambra) – No fewer than 938
prominent sons and daughters of the South East
zone are alleged to have been kidnapped
between January 2008 and August 2012, a civil
society group, Campaign for Democracy (CD), has
said.
Police authorities, however, disagreed with the
figures, saying it was the figment of the
imagination of the group that released the
figures.
In a statement signed by Mr Uzor Uzor and Dr
Jerry Chukwuokolo, the CD chairman and
secretary respectively in the South East, said the
kidnapped persons paid ransoms said to be
valued at about N1.2 billion during the period.
The statement also said that kidnappers
collected substantial amounts from their victims
ranging from N5 million to N30 million per
individual.
“Anambra State has the highest incidence of
kidnapping of 273 persons, especially within the
commercial axis of Onitsha and Nnewi. And it is
happening at a constant rate for over five years
now.
“Imo State with the current up-surge in
kidnapping incidence has recorded 265 cases,
while its residence is living in heightened fear.
“Abia follows behind with 215 persons so far;
although the incidences of kidnapping had
continued to reduce for some months now after
the death of a notorious kidnapper called
Osisikankwu.
“Enugu has recorded 95 cases in the past five
years. However, the state has recorded the
highest in abduction of government officials.
“Ebonyi is the least of all the five states in the
South-east. It has recorded 90 cases so far
officially. However, apart from kidnapping the
state is laden with communal crisis,’’ it said.
The statement maintained that there was a need
to take decisive actions to checkmate the spate
of kidnapping in the zone.
“One practical way of doing it is the demolition
of established structures or buildings used by
kidnappers to advance their operations.
“The governors in the zone must work in synergy
to address the issue of security and draft laws
that would stiffen the penalties for kidnapping
and other related offences,’’ the CD said.
The group gave the South-east governors’ forum
till the end of October 2012 to address the up-
surge in kidnapping and restore the confidence
of foreign investors to the zone.
Contacted, the Deputy Force Public Relations
Officer, CSP Frank Mba, described CD’s figures as
a figment of their imagination.
He said that the police was the statutory
authority to issue the number of persons
kidnapped in an area.
He, however, raised some questions over the
CD’s statement: “What is the source of their
information? What is the methodology of
obtaining the figures? Do the CD work with the
kidnappers or did the kidnappers render account
to them?’’
“Not until they verify from the police, the figures
and the amount they gave make no sense,’’ Mba
said. (NAN)

Once again I deal with statistics, not story.

While we are at it, the most notorious armed robbers in your region were Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi 
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/ 

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

guess the people who are predominately in the list of  History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS 

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE - another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO - another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde's best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde's wives before he was killed. 

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80's. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today's Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he's smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini's deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini's career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini's gang. He was number three in Anini's Gang and number seven in Nigeria's Armed Robbers history book. He's also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi's best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a "hero" on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast. 

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK. 

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He's currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL 

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open 

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

I'm even shocked he didn't include OBJ and his notorious corruption. Anyway, here's the fact. Read it, grasp it. Just because your media tries to hide it does not mean others will follow suit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by darlenese(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ababadada:
Man! You are not from Niger Delta. We know ourselves, you better keep quieted

i was born n,brought up in Niger Delta, i live there presently , where do u live?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Beamborla(f): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
okokhaerat:
May the good Lord bless u abundantly broh
Broh? Dude, I'm a girl
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Please educate me, how are they parasites and leeches?

Oya who asked for regional autonomy and for every region to control their resources but still wanted and requested that oil wealth be controlled by the center and distributed to all region. Which region requested that? Now explain to me why someone asking for control of his own resources will still want to milk off another person's resources if they are not parasitic leeches.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by OneNaira6: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
smallJagaban:

YORUBA ARE NOT PARASITE. YORUBA AGITATED FOR REGIONAL AUTONOMY AT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE. WHAT DID YOUR TRIBE AGITATED FOR?

BEFORE THE DISCOVERY OF OIL IN NIGERIA, NIGERIA SUSTAINED HERSELF WITH AGRICULTURE. AWOLOWO BUILT COCOA HOUSE, 1ST TVS STATION IN AFRICA, 1ST STADIUM IN AFRICA.... ALL THESE WERE EXECUTED WITH AGRICULTURE REVENUE. THERE'S CRUDE OIL IN LAGOS, ONDO STATE

SOUTH SOUTH WON'T GO WITH YOU EVEN IF THEY WANT TO SECEDE TOO. LEAVE SOUTH SOUTH CRUDE OIL ALONE.

Noone wants regional autonomy. We all want a full complete autonomy from you lots. As for not being parasite, read my last comment to the lady that asked the same question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Oya who asked for regional autonomy and for every region to control their resources but still wanted and requested that oil wealth be controlled by the center and distributed to all region. Which region requested that? Now explain to me why someone asking for control of his own resources will still want to milk off another person's resources if they are not parasitic leeches.

I asked you to educate me so please present me with facts instead of asking questions.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IGBOSON1: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
kokonuthead:
may be we going to break up into state because even states governance is not working in this country,you talking like biafra can stand on their own, lets try and make this country work cause when war start it will affect everyone 0f us

^^^If you ask most Igbo like me who are in support of going it on our own, you'll discover that we're all for trying to salvage Nigeria and make her a viable, progressive and prosperous true nation!

The only problem is that when moves are made to actualise this (like the last national conference did...even though i feel it wasn't far-reaching enough), you'll find that the old-guard; those benefitting from the status-quo....you'll always find them throwing a spanner in the works! This is why i feel that this country is irredeemable!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by iamimonitie(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this??

First off this is TREASON..
In a sane country, such agitation and incitements would be nipped in the bud as quickly as they arise, but not in Nigeria. These are the kind of comments and commentators we pay deaf ears to, right until they blow up in our faces...
#onlyinnigeria

Ps: and to think that people are eagerly turning this into tribal/regional bickering, further fanning flames of discord.. When will our youths start thinking ooo #onlyinnigeriaindeed

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by delors(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

its true..white-woman like to lick ANUS....i grew up with them...i know them.

i have no reason to lie a tall...

whatever..

fact is fact.....sorry. tongue tongue tongue

btw. are you white what do you care what i write about white-woman??
Still brainless...and pointless.
Talk sense, not trash.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by teufelein(f): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
"One should also point out that African history has never before known bloodshed on the scale of the Nigeria-Biafra war, and the only historical parallels are to be found in Europe.
Whatever the future may hold for Biafra and the Biafrans, this extraordinarily disgusting episode in British Foreign Policy must mean the end of the road for Britain as a country fit for world power.
Those few Englishmen who were interested and who did care, can only address themselves now to seeing that reparation is made to the Biafran people for the appalling wrong which has been done them, and that those responsible for our complicity in the crime of genocide are brought to justice."...............................Auberon Waugh & Suzanne Cronje (BIAFRA, Britain's Shame----pages 116 & 117.....published 1969)
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by curfew: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
THE TIME FOR YAPPING ON THE INTERNET IS ALMOST OVER. TIME FOR WAR IS NEAR. ARE YOU PREPARED? AFTER THE WAR IS LIBERTY, THEN COMES CIVILIZATION AND PROGRESS. UNFORTUNATELY, PEOPLE WILL DIE. THIS IS 2015.

BUT IN THE END, BIAFRA WILL COME. JUST SO MANKIND WILL KNOW THAT GOD IS GOD. THAT ONLY GOD CAN CREATE A NATION. HE CREATED THE CHINESE, THE INDIANS, THE ENGLISH AND OTHERS. BUT A MAN, A CRIMINAL THAT IS, CALLED LUGARD CREATED HIS OWN COUNTRY BY AMALGAMATION AND CALLED IT NIGERIA. ASK YOURSELVES WERE YOUR GRANDPARENTS NIGERIAN? THEN GO ASK A CHINESE THE SAME QUESTION.

YOU YORUBA, GOD MADE YOU A YORUBA AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT. YOUR BROTHERS ARE IN BENIN REPUBLIC. LIKEWISE HAUSA, YOUR BROTHERS ARE IN NIGER. YOUR HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH BIAFRANS, NOT EVEN FOOD. GO AND BE WHAT GOD CREATED YOU TO BE. YORUBA, YOU CAN JOIN YOUR BROTHERS IN BENIN. THEY ARE YOUR OILY KIND. HAUSA YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG. THE EARLIER YOU REALIZE THAT THE GAME IS OVER, THE MORE THE LIVES YOU'LL SAVE. WE ARE NEIGHBOURS. WE ARE NOT ONE. GOD CREATED US DIFFERENTLY. BEFORE THE BRITISH CAME, WE LIVED AS NEIGHBOURS AND WE WERE NOT KILLING OURSELVES. SINCE THE BRITISH PUT EVERYBODY IN ONE CAGE CALLED NIGERIA, MILLIONS OF LIVES HAVE BEEN WASTED TILL THIS DAY.

AS YOU READ, SOMEBODY IS BEING KILLED SOMEWHERE JUST BECAUSE THE BRITISH CALLED HIM A NIGERIAN AND HE ACCEPTED BECAUSE HE IS IGNORANT OF HIS IDENTITY.

WHEN EXECUTION STARTS, THERE WILL BE NO MERCY. BRITAIN WILL NOT HELP YOU. THIS IS NOT 1967.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by curfew: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
donkross1:
why would you call Nigeria a zoo. Why would you wanna use an atomic bomb on your country. Igbos are just annoying just like the local hausas too. Lets splt abeg

Just wake up. Are you the only one who doesn't know tha nigeria is a zoo lead by the zoologist himself, GEJ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by zendy: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
iamimonitie:
Am I the only one seeing this??

First off this is TREASON..
In a sane country, such agitation and incitements would be nipped in the bud as quickly as they arise, but not in Nigeria. These are the kind of comments and commentators we pay deaf ears to, right until they blow up in our faces...
#onlyinnigeria

Ps: and to think that people are eagerly turning this into tribal/regional bickering, further fanning flames of discord.. When will our youths start thinking ooo #onlyinnigeriaindeed

Let me tell you something which you may not know. For a long time,some scottish people agitated and advocated for the independence of Scotland from the UK. What did the British Goverment do? As people who believe in equity and the right of a people to choose their destiny,the British Government designated 2014 as a year when a referendum would be conducted in Scotland to let the people decided if they wanted to go or stay. Nobody was shouting treason! Or war! as they do on Nairaland. The Scotish people voted last year to stay in the UK rather than leave as an independent nation and their wish was respected by all. In Nigeria,we are not mature enough to allow people decide their destiny. The Igbo man has every right to decide for himself if he wants to be Nigerian or not but everyone else thinks its a 'must' to be Nigerian. "Prisoner mentality" is a very bad thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by topmon89(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
You people are mad.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by curfew: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
emeka2847:
The man saying this is roaming the streets freely. And somebody says we have a president.

Are you in any way civilized? Do you know anything about the UN Charter for Indigenous people? Go touch him and let hell descend quickly on your dead nigeria.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by curfew: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
legendsilver:
GMB will crunch them after crunching Mr clueless jonathan.

mighty is your belief in an old dying, uneducated, jihadist lier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by curfew: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Maichionu! Who is that kalu guy? Make him go siddon inside dustbin.

Sentiments apart, the ibo wud lose a lot if they break away. All there investments in other part of d country wud be gone and more so their land is not big enuf to sustain them

Let sleeping dogs lie. Jus look at d pictures of eastern nigeria in 1969 and ponder abt dat. Is dat wat the ibos want again

A word is enough for d wise

We are better together. Let us understand our differences n make d best of it

you go fear reason na. abeg go back to school.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
delors:

Still brainless...and pointless.
Talk sense, not trash.

go kill yourself...

the white-race is finish...go ask the arab,chinese,south-americans......black-americans..

THE WHITE-RACE IS FINISH..

bye,bye,,,am not going to miss you assholes.... grin grin grin grin grin

goodbye to rubbish and NEVER COME BACK!!!! grin grin grin grin

we dont need you assholes here on earth. cheesy grin grin

nobody cares if i am bashing whiteys because nobody realy likes you.

you make my day...how can you confrote someone with only two lines?

you should be able to prove me wrong,but,eh,i know your types of whiteys..you people have a very low IQ.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by delors(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

go kill yourself...

the white-race is finish...go ask the arab,chinese,south-americans......black-americans..

THE WHITE-RACE IS FINISH..

bye,bye,,,am not going to miss you assholes.... grin grin grin grin grin

goodbye to rubbish and NEVER COME BACK!!!! grin grin grin grin

we dont need you assholes here on earth. cheesy grin grin
Deadweight brain...so you actually have nothing meaningful say? Hollie mollie! Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
delors:

Deadweight brain...so you actually have nothing meaningful say? Hollie mollie! Pathetic

i could start posting videos here,that proves,that the white-race is useless..

but,eh,i dont want to piss other blacks off here on nairaland..

heavens,dont tell me,dont tell me you are falling in love in with me now...

i know you like pains...stvpid sado-masos.....
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Eluwilussit(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:
We really should try this secession thing for a year and see who and who would survive it and those it would work out for. That way everybody would know where he or she belong at the end of the one year and all these noise would reduce

Guy you make sense die. Honestly, it wouldn't be a bad idea but I would rather we try true federalism or confedralism. This unitary system is our greatest obstacle as a people.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Eluwilussit(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Azunwena:

Only a foolish child allows what killed his father to kill him

What if the child was with his father?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by delors(m): 3:21am On Feb 23, 2015
tsdarkside:

i could start posting videos here,that proves,that the white-race is useless..

but,eh,i dont want to piss other blacks off here on nairaland..

heavens,dont tell me,dont tell me you are falling in love in with me now...

i know you like pains...stvpid sado-masos.....
Holy fu*k! I'm so tired of light-brained shallow-minded ill-mannered bush-cultured orphaned foo*ls who rant unintelligibly on NL. If you are this st*pid to understand a simple 'shut-up and learn', how exactly did ur folks raise you? In an orphanage? Stop displaying your ignorance dude. You fast becoming an embarrassment to your peers. If you aint got nothing sensible to write, sit down and learn. Please pal. It's a plea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Singing the song of war, hmmm, i reject it by fire by force. Nigeria is our Country, and we need to pray for unity. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Most guys commenting about war on this NL were born in the 90's. Ask Sierra Leonians, Liberians, Rwandans the real meaning of war. Pray for your Country, and stay away from rumors of war. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by curfew: 5:18am On Feb 23, 2015
osmosis2015:
Singing the song of war, hmmm, i reject it by fire by force. Nigeria is our Country, and we need to pray for unity. God bless Nigeria.

While you're rejecting by force and fire, BIAFRAN SOLDIERS are training all over the world, and nigeria in panic is commissioning old fishing boat as warship. When execution starts, your g.o. will take to his private jet, maybe then you'll begin to understand that you've been a dupe for long.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.