Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75488 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sanbells(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
What's biafra sef? Na food? Them dey chop am Hmmm... Dah man talking should buy he's own coffin first. Then family members... Then after they are buried alive, Nigeria still stands!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by dnawah(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
somebody somewhere never get alert.pls no verse na election things.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by darlenese(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:
On behalf of Niger Delta, I hereby state categorically that we will be with the ibos this time. We won't remain in a country that will essentially be sharia driven and muslim, never.

bro i'm from Niger Delta, just want u to know that u are on your own. Nija youth should open their eyes, gone are the days where innocent youths are sent to die senselessly,this so-called leader of Biafra, is living abroad looking very fresh and wants us to die for their selfish interest , incase u don't know what war looks like , u think u should ask ur parents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
WE have heard you all,apc,pdp,biafra movement,apc e-warriors,tanoids,etc since you all want to be heard;but NIGERIANS will DECIDE!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by AreaFada2: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Where is MUSIWA when you need him!

Abeg, do you still propose Ikorodu as capital of New Benin Republic?
If yes, make I begin find land to buy there o. grin

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Movesz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
First of all this is treason..

On a second note...mhen if its true I honestly can't wait for it to happen....

Let this igho people pack their load and go...

Let's now see weather their founding fathers will pay even the jobless monthly...

NO AFRICAN state can survive alone...

Africans are not smart...that's why they said two heads is better than one...

Let's see how biafra will woek for them
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Holuwathoby(m): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Let's allow dix people to go joor.let dem go. And. Form dia Biafra so dey won't. B no more rituals,419 and robbery on our highways
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by splashbaby(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

It took Nigeria 3yrs to humble Biafra, imagine us in the Niger Delta joining them with our resources, the UN would be dropping food parcels to Nigeria when kasala burst.
Really! How many una be?...una self plenty...na dat place all the gbege go take happen....those that calls for war will surely have destruction back home....ask Boko Haram and your war monger flat heads the costs of their first treason.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by akastan(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by legendsilver(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
GMB will crunch them after crunching Mr clueless jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by nwadiuko1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Let's allow dix people to go joor.let dem go. And. Form dia Biafra so dey won't. B no more rituals,419 and robbery on our highways
your comment reeks of insensitivity
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
darlenese:

bro i'm from Niger Delta, just want u to know that u are on your own. Nija youth should open their eyes, gone are the days where innocent youths are sent to die senselessly,this so-called leader of Biafra, is living abroad looking very fresh and wants us to die for their selfish interest , incase u don't know what war looks like , u think u should ask ur parents.

You don't represent the delta, all our leaders have realised we've be short changed in this country called Nigeria. Imagine how the delta would have been like if we managed our resources ourselves. How can people in Sokoto and Kano come and own oil wells in the delta? The injustice will have to stop. Check this video of Asari, these are the people who represent my interest not people in Lagos or Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FobNhY1LNbw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by xareal(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
warning for the gods
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by firstolalekan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ode lawon omo yanmirin ye jare
Hopeless supporter of Jònadaft
Mumu!
Even your greatest coward hero ojukwu couldn't even win an election in his own constituency.

Hypocrites!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwq!!!! Mr Man go and sleep!!!! Nigeria will cease to exist? Not even in your dreams!!!!!! Rubbish!!! As if he is God!

God has the final say and we'll keep praying He destroys all the enemies of Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by adenine02: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!
Fish brain

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:
What your forefathers did that led to the death of over 3million people...you their grandchildren are now pestering in it...hmmm.

@Macelliot you knw i like you better come to yorubaland now as francistony did before we start unleashing our terror on anyone who tries to shout "biafra". grin grin

Guy, take it easy oh. Yoruba can never defeat Igbo in a war. Yoruba is a walk-over.
The North is the main problem.

5 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by musaffyan(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
You brodas should shutt up and continue living your life
Nigeria is decided but can never be in shreds

GMB
SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI BABA
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by GentleToks(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol!!!! Having read extensively about 1st and 2nd world war, Vietnam war, South and North Korea War, China Invasion by Japan, Serbia against Bosnia, Iraq invasion by US, 6 days war between Israel and Egypt, UK against Argentina over Falkland, Russia war against Afrganistan, Russia war against Georgia, Cuba missile war and some civil wars in Africa and Asia continent(India and Pakistan), I have never come across where rebels/aggressors/militants/nationalists expected the same system they are(were) fighting against to feed their children and wives and equally pay the rebels or soldiers that fought at their side(pay my enemies for killing my people). Chai!!!!! Absurd to say d least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
[size=18pt]WE IN THE DELTA DON'T SEE OURSELVES AS NIGERIANS.[/size]

LISTEN TO GREAT ASARI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FobNhY1LNbw

THE SS will join the Igbos this time around.
BOKOHARAM WILL BE CHILD'S PLAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by holatin(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
darlenese:

if you live in lag, I will make you my friend.
God bless you
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by danielmichael(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abeg

Wetin be biafra

I no come undastand this stuff again
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
biafrans are crazy,,,

even selfs they get their biafra...what are they going to do with the other tribes in biafra?

even this area ,they are claiming biafra,i am sure not all are igbo......RUBBISH.....

ABOMINATION:::

you igbos better dont risk another biafra-war...
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Holuwathoby(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
all Igbos that want Biafra Republic shd prove that to us all by deactivating their Nairaland (created by a Yoruba Man) account @ least for a start to show ur seriousness. Hahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Rilwayne001: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

Guy, take it easy oh. Yoruba can never defeat Igbo in a war. Yoruba is a walk-over.

hehehehe....grin grin so you are more afraid on the northerners? grin grin TY danjuma must have been giving Tompolo and asari sleepness night

Well, yorubas are silent killers, we'd strike when you least expect.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fash20:
IGBOS WANT TO START FROM SQUARE ONE AGAIN. THEY HAVE FORGOTEN WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 1960S.THEY WANT TO SWAP THEIR PROPERTIES WITH, this time around #1000 NAIRA(after the civil war it was 20 pounds) Come to the north an see how Igbos are prospering they have at least 10 buildings on every street in Sabon Gari kano. DO Not let some selfish,useless and worthless people to Drag you into the mess you might not get out of in the next 20years. MY 1 KOBO
Nigeria = Egypt.
BIAFRA = Israel.
To be a Man is not a Day job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Northerners and westerners....prepare and let your people learn hotel biz,spare parts biz,boutik biz and building materials biz...the ibos who are serving us in these areas wants to secede.

For us in north,we shall gladly let go all the ibos in the north to there land.Those that wanna stay should be prepared to pay heavy taxes.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Holuwathoby(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

so u think? Even our forefathers are more intelligent than ur present generation not to talk of the present Yorubas. U believe in ur physical strenght or what? Just start it first and d rest will dawn on u

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

You don't represent the delta, all our leaders have realised we've be short changed in this country called Nigeria. Imagine how the delta would have been like if we managed our resources ourselves. How can people in Sokoto and Kano come and own oil wells in the delta? The injustice will have to stop. Check this video of Asari, these are the people who represent my interest not people in Lagos or Kano.
But why didn't your people agitate for Regionalism at the National Conference?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by festusfeezy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
lolzzzzzzzzzz! another fool spitting out rubbish from d dustbin he called mouth,......

Mtcheeeeeew!
Next thread plsssss
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

Yoruba people are the least ready for eventualities, check us in the delta we have militants, the Igbos have MASSOB, even the hausas have boko haram. The only region not prepared are the Yorubas. You're quiete right, I also believe the Yorubas are walk overs. The hausas have been walking over them since 1914, its time the rest of us does the same.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.