Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75473 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

But why didn't your people agitate for Regionalism at the National Conference?

But why do your people always agitate for one Nigeria? Are your people not ashamed of being leeches and parasites?
The free loading has to stop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by andyanders: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
That is a useless Igbo man with no sense. What has he to say that Nigeria will not exist by December. Anyway, he will not be alive to see December, 2015. God who created Nigeria will not allow Nigeria to be destroyed.Any leader planing evil will die before the election.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nicklaus(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP You mean ur generation will cease to exist this December . Very nice I ll eat ur funeral AKARA, I just hope it won't get burnt, I hate burnt AKARA.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by holatin(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

Declaring Biafra doesn't requires war. Ojukwu didn't acted in a civilised manner.
We will declare The Republic of Biafra with world support without any war.
If I may ask, Do you love Us?
now you re talking.
I love you
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Iamvictor(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Igbo people like to they fumble chai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
splashbaby:
Look at what those flat heads wants to bring upon themselves. We never finish Boko Haram war they want start their own.

The Igbos have never lived peacefully since independent...always dying to live in Israel lol... As long as una go leave Nigeria and pack go Israel for us no problem...but that land na Nigeria own.

Why is it that these people are so attracted to genocide and treason?
Israel is better anyway. Can you stay with the northerners in a country?

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nicklaus(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Beamborla:
We really should try this secession thing for a year and see who and who would survive it and those it would work out for. That way everybody would know where he or she belong at the end of the one year and all these noise would reduce
To be frankly honest, it ll affect the SW.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nicklaus(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Beamborla:
We really should try this secession thing for a year and see who and who would survive it and those it would work out for. That way everybody would know where he or she belong at the end of the one year and all these noise would reduce
To be frankly honest, it ll affect Southwest seriously. It favours Northern parts.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

[s]why do your people want one Nigeria? So you can leech our resources abi? we want out of this county, before it was just the Igbos, now the Igbos have allies in us.

Na by force to stay as one country? Just go and join Hausas, your people are muslims like them. we are predominantly Christians like the Igbos.[/s]
Look at this Olodo. Who want one Nigeria? SW, more than any region, has been at the fore front of the call for regional autonomy. Seems you have been in a medically induced coma ever since the SW had been agitating for regionalism.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
funmilayoB:

i want biafra to start cause ibo people r too much on the street. i remember wen i was little any1 dat steals in yoruba land r usually d igbos..they steals cloth we hanged outside to dry, food stuffs e.t.c and they blame it on d past war biafra. now they want it again and they will get it. dumb race[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Kassidy90(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nobody is stoping you people but always make sure u have ur visa n international passport when coming to lago...
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
dont forget,,,

you igbos(hebrews), came as refugees to the area,we now call nigeria,,

is better you help us great a greater nigeria(you have talent) indeed..

biafra was the first african nation to build armoured vehicle..

they are very intelligent.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

[s]But why do your people always agitate for one Nigeria? Are your people not ashamed of being leeches and parasites?
The free loading has to stop.[/s]
This one must have been struggling to enter one of the oil coys but had been dusted and out smarted several times by the Brilliant Yorubas who dominates the oil industry. Do you really think any oil coy would put a dullard like you on the Rig when stakes are high because you're an "indigene"?. You now come to nairaland to vent your frustrations. Sorry for your loss bro wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
funmilayoB:

i want biafra to start cause ibo people r too much on the street. i remember wen i was little any1 dat steals in yoruba land r usually d igbos..they steals cloth we hanged outside to dry, food stuffs e.t.c and they blame it on d past war biafra. now they want it again and they will get it. dumb race[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Lies...
I would have FINISHED you. I would have given you the smack-down of your life, if not.... ........ ......
I don't use harsh voice on women.....
Nigeria=Egypt.
Biafra=Israel
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Emmahunk(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/

"..... nobody will remain alive in Nigeria,........ It will be corpses everywhere " omg, what nonsense!
Ojukwu fought a just war because the agreement at Aburi was supposedly breached, now what are you fighting for?
We are no fools you know. But if you insist, your wife and children must be presented to us and their traveling documents placed in our custody.
I will equally like to fight directly under your first son. Maybe, and only then, will we be mad enough to fight your so called war

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Just remove that stupid sick northerner... And this fraud called Nigeria will collapse...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

Look at this Olodo. Who want one Nigeria? SW, more than any region, has been at the fore front of the call for regional autonomy. Seems you have been in a medically induced coma ever since the SW had been agitating for regionalism.

We don't want regional autonomy, its only academic, we want full autonomy.

With regional autonomy what stops your people from coming to leech from us, something your people have grown used to. Just go and join the Hausas.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

This one must have been struggling to enter one of the oil coys but had been dusted and out smarted several times by the Brilliant Yorubas who dominates the oil industry. Do you really think oil coys would put a dullard like you on the Rig when stakes are high?. You now come to nairaland to vent your frustrations. Sorry for your loss bro wink
This is a more reason we wants BIAFRA.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Just remove that stvpid, sick, sadist from the north... And this fraud called Nigeria will collapse...
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ramanto(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

U go school at all? In a Civilian government?
I should ask u that,boss. War has no regards for the kind of government in operation
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by uzo4real(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
One word............. RUBBISH!!!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

This is a more reason we wants BIAFRA.
Very simple. Start deserting the SW starting from Lagos, then, we will know you really mean business.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Beamborla(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
My dear, strenght does not reside in the boot or muscle anymore. It's Now in the brain and at your finger tips. The whites don't have enough resources and are not strong physically but they are surviving. Every one seem to think the SW are cowards and won't survive when faced with difficulties... all I have to say is 'let it happen first' then We would know who is who. I would refrain from making negative comments about any geo-political zone cos It's not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Vitaglyde: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
The future of this nation always seem shaky but we always survive

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by mikelcool(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
the so called leader of the biafara is supposed to be arrested and forgotten in a hole
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by IGBOSON1: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:

^^^How? Every region can survive on their own, it's just that some are afraid to go it on their own and leave the false 'cover' one Nigeria provides!

Do you really think these boko bastards would have survived a week if they faced an independent Biafra Republic (Alaigbo), Oduduwa Republic or Ijaw Republic?

I'm a realist, and don't have time for utopian dreams like 'one Nigeria' which we all know is a lie!

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Kingspin(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Change2015:
Zzzzz

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Na now u dey remember oneNigeria? It neither justice on march 28 or Nigeria make way.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

Very simple. Start deserting the SW starting from Lagos, then, we will know you really mean business.

I hope your people start deserting our Oil money too. As long as Lagos was built by our resources, any one can go there. Abuja is presently being built with, yes you know it=Niger Delta money. In 10yrs the ingrate Hausa man will be seeing Abuja like they built it.

No more free loading for the rest of Nigeria, we are tired of carrying you people on our backs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DaBullIT(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!

Let me guess you are an atomic physicist grin

And the world powers will allow you to use atomic bomb on Nigeria, Iran,with all their money and power did not successfully build a nuclear Bomb

Mayne you got shiitee for brains
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
kle4d:

Omo! That thing spoil my ticket o grin
na typo error stuff nah..
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by babstope05: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
OUR PRICELIST
MTN Data
1g - #1200
2g - #2300
3g - #3400
4g - #4500
5g - #5500

We promise to deliver in 15mins or less, after Sending your request wait for 15mins before calling in to find out why you've not received your data.

For more info,call/sms 07037260699
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Locapito(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
kettykin:

Go and note it, buhari can never rule Nigeria or even Arewa Republic.
It will be easier for people to stay in lagos and formulate political plans with out being in tune with realities in the rest of the country
Buhari will rule Nigeria and if u re not happy with, go and form ur Biafra state. But mind u, that Biafra state will not happen in this Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.