Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75479 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

Yoruba people are the least ready for eventualities, check us in the delta we have militants, the Igbos have MASSOB, even the hausas have boko haram. The only region not prepared are the Yorubas. You're quiete right, I also believe the Yorubas are walk overs. The hausas have been walking over them since 1914, its time the rest of us does the same.

you are crazy to think,that the yorubas are not ready for you...

dont forget,they sold you into slavery,BIG TIME!!!!

do you see now,why?

continue with your igbo madness,at the end,it will be on your own head.... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Let me guess you are an atomic physicist grin

And the world powers will allow you to use atomic bomb on Nigeria, Iran, [[size=15pt]b]with all their money and power did not successfully build a nuclear Bomb[/b] [/size]

Mayne you got shiitee for brains

You don't need just money to build atomic bombs, what you need most are brains, the igbo people are blessed in that regard.

Am liking what the Igbos want to do in december, those of us in the SS and Middle belt would surely ally with the Igbos this time. As soon as the Igbos take the lead, we in these regions would have to secede as well. It would be unthinkable for the SS to remai in a Nigeria made solely of muslims. No way.

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are crazy to think,that the yorubas are not ready for you...

dont forget,they sold you into slavery,BIG TIME!!!!

do you see now,why?

continue with your igbo madness,at the end,it will be on your own head.... angry angry angry
Quote me when you're done with brain transplant. I don't debate fo..ols.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
holatin:
see you, boko haram dey kill your people wey dey north,you no fit use bomb go blow them.
chest beating who.re
Don't mind them,empty threats full dem everywhere since 1967.Ojukwu that incited the war,was it not Ivory Coast he ran to? This Biafran noise don dey spill from person ear,let them go abeg,make person hear word. Hope,they'll be ready to leave Naija kpatakpata oo,cos these ppl I know don't like living mostly in their region,even for my village na so dem boku.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by femmysin(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/

Amen oooo oya make we divide make everybody go him own jare.... Nigeria was a mistake in the first place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by United4lyf(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saintsquare:
lol which tribe will play Hutu?
lol...but seriously e no funny woo,may God not let us witness another civil war.....maybe na dem go be hutu and the rest of nigerians go be tutsi.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by armadeo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So the 1diot is based abroad?

See his "fresh" face undecided he's living the life abroad yet he's busy inciting Ibos to go to war.

He and his family will be alive and safe abroad while the gullible fools that listen to and follow his radio biafra nonsense will be the unfortunate casualties of war. You Ibos never learn. Smh.

You have no idea how shocked I am to see that he isn't even in the east. And clowns are here chanting behind the fool.

5 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by United4lyf(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saintsquare:
lol which tribe will play Hutu?
lol...but seriously e no funny woo,may God not let us witness another civil war.....maybe na dem go be hutu and the rest of nigerians go be tutsi,loool.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by armadeo(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
darlenese:
Whoever is planning another civil war in this country will die b4 the forthcoming elections

Amen.

DickTator1:

Over our dead bodies would we allow an Islamic icon like Buhari to rule over us. If the Igbos don't start the pullout am sure Tompolo will start it here. Let every region go their separate ways, we I claiming I am from delta am tired of these mo fokking leeeches and parasites.

Fixed.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by midolian(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Let's allow dix people to go joor.let dem go. And. Form dia Biafra so dey won't. B no more rituals,419 and robbery on our highways
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by kestolove95(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
midolian:
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU.
ammen o
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

I hope your people start deserting our Oil money too. As long as Lagos was built by our resources, any one can go there. Abuja is presently being built with, yes you know it=Niger Delta money. In 10yrs the ingrate Hausa man will be seeing Abuja like they built it.

No more free loading for the rest of Nigeria, we are tired of carrying you people on our backs.
There's nothing like "Niger Delta Money". Under the Nigerian law, the ownership of natural resources is vested in the Federal Government. However, there's a revenue formula whereby states, with natural resources being exploited within their territory, are entitled to certain passage of the oil revenue accrued. With so much allocations to your state governor. You should ask what your state governors what they have done with their large allocations. When non oil producing states like Lagos, Kano, Ogun are doing fine, how much more your oil producing states. You should hold your governors and community chiefs to ransom.

Between, you should also ask your fore fathers how they survived before the discovery of crude oil.

FYI: SW was doing fine without oil. The discovery of oil was only a set back for us.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
United4lyf:
lol...but seriously e no funny woo,may God not let us witness another civil war.....maybe na dem go be hutu and the rest of nigerians go be tutsi,loool.

Don't use the word "us" because its annoying to say the least. If the Igbos go, there's no way we in the SS/Middle belt would want to remain in a predominantly muslim Nigeria.

The reasons Nigeria don't want the Igbos to go is because if the Igbos go, Nigeria would be balkanised. The SS/Middlebelt would want same.

But enough of this failed marriage, the love is one sided. We in the Delta don't feel like Nigerians.
Watch this video and see how Asari echoed the sentiments in the SS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FobNhY1LNbw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

Quote me when you're done with brain transplant. I don't debate fo..ols.

na death wish you people have...am just saying.. wink

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

[s]
I hope your people start deserting our Oil money too. As long as Lagos was built by our resources, any one can go there. Abuja is presently being built with, yes you know it=Niger Delta money. In 10yrs the ingrate Hausa man will be seeing Abuja like they built it.

No more free loading for the rest of Nigeria, we are tired of carrying you people on our backs.[/s]
You're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Even your Akpabio has a house in Lagos. Mobil head office is not even in Akwa Ibom but in Lagos. hehehehe...the joke is on you. Deal with it!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

You don't need just money to build atomic bombs, what you need most are brains, the igbo people are blessed in that regard.

Am liking what the Igbos want to do in december, those of us in the SS and Middle belt would surely ally with the Igbos this time. As soon as the Igbos take the lead, we in these regions would have to secede as well. It would be unthinkable for the SS to remai in a Nigeria made solely of muslims. No way.
By now you should seen that you're in this madness alone. You are the only SStherner ranting on this thread. Have your brothers deserted you?

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
abeg,make una go to israel,go make una biafra,,,nobody is going to miss you in nigeria,,,,

go in peace,but just go.. cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

[size=15pt]There's nothing like "Niger Delta Money". [/size]Under the Nigerian law, the ownership of natural resources is vested in the Federal Government. However, there's a revenue formula whereby states, with natural resources being exploited within their territory, are entitled to certain passage of the oil revenue accrued. With so much allocations to your state governor. You should ask what your state governors what they have done with their large allocations. When non oil producing states like Lagos, Kano, Ogun are doing fine, how much more your oil producing states. You should hold your governors and community chiefs to ransom.

Between, you should also ask your fore fathers how they survived before the discovery of crude oil.

FYI: SW was doing fine without oil. The discovery of oil was only a set back for us.

The resources in Antarctica are also your resources. Use your loaf for a change. We allow Americans and the Dutch to mine our resources because we're still part of Nigeria on paper, as soon as we declare independence, you can send an envoy to Saudi Arabia for food parcels. parasites
When the Igbos go, please come and tell us to be part of muslim Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by stroo: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
I guez; Nnamdi Kanu,u're 4rm IvoryCoast. Nigeria Immigratn are c'riously Lukin 4U. U're an illigal Immigrant 2 Igbo Smal Cominity. Hav u eat N Beleful? If not, den go BACK 2 ur POT cux Nigeria of 2day is Bigger dan Nigeria of Ystday.(Meanin,dia's noWay of any Generatn'll get any oportunity of yestaday dat Ojukwu got 2 play anyHow. Nigeria's 2 BIG N BIGGER 4 any Igbo man. Una too tiny 2 start operatin. Plz wait,chance'll b @ 2099 cux by den,una don grow smal 2 midle age. Aya: sori ko!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by ekenzify(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truly d human mind is really hard to decrypt. How can people still be clamoring for war n break outs at this time of the Millennium. Do people really understand the effects of war? The last civil war destroyed so many things in the country n up till now Nigeria is yet to recover from that. Let all this talk n propagandas just stop. Nigeria is one n it will never break.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by United4lyf(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

Don't use the word "us" because its annoying to say the least. If the Igbos go, there's no way we in the SS/Middle belt would want to remain in a predominantly muslim Nigeria.

The reasons Nigeria don't want the Igbos to go is because if the Igbos go, Nigeria would be balkanised. The SS/Middlebelt would want same.

But enough of this failed marriage, the love is one sided. We in the Delta don't feel like Nigerians.
Watch this video and see how Asari echoed the sentiments in the SS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FobNhY1LNbw
I'll use the word 'us' except if u're among the violent type but if u're the peaceful type you should know what I meant by not wanting a civil war,or do u want to kill people?.Nigeria will never disintegrate,you can blab from now till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

By now you should seen that you're in this madness alone. You are the only SStherner ranting on this thread. Have your brothers deserted you?

You really should see a doctor, am replying your idiotic self hence I would have been gone. Anyway am done with you, don't forget to send an envoy to muslim countries for food parcels from December.

Adios

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

The resources in Antarctica are also your resources. Use your loaf for a change. We allow Americans and the Dutch to mine our resources because we're still part of Nigeria on paper, as soon as we declare independence, you can send an envoy to Saudi Arabia for food parcels. parasites
When the Igbos go, please come and tell us to be part of muslim Nigeria.
Go and look for job my friend so that you can be gainfully employed. This thought is borne out of a jobless mind.

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

Lies...
I would have FINISHED you. I would have given you the smack-down of your life, if not.... ........ ......
I don't use harsh voice on women.....
Nigeria=Egypt.
Biafra=Israel

Truth dey bitter dats y bro. i dont mean 2 vex u intentionally but its fact
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by splashbaby(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

Israel is better anyway. Can you stay with the northerners in a country?
Good luck in your Israel sojourn... We will iron out those differences.... Mind Arabs are stone throw if you all eventually make the journey to canna.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!
Sorry
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by splashbaby(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
splashbaby:
Good luck in your Israel sojourn... We will iron out those differences.... Mind you Arabs are stone throw if you all eventually make the journey to canna...wait have you thought of been the difficult ethnic group to tolerate in the first place
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by armadeo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

What makes you think he's from the SS. Can't you see all be says is when the east goes south south would join?

I put it to you. He's from the east.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Beamborla:
We really should try this secession thing for a year and see who and who would survive it and those it would work out for. That way everybody would know where he or she belong at the end of the one year and all these noise would reduce

I agree with you, let us try this thing and see how it goes, I'm sure they'll be back in no time . Not even the SS with all it's oil can stand on it's own for a year without crumbling.

The only region that seems to have the full capacity to exist in a broken Nigeria is the SW and even it would struggle. The north would fall easily and segments would be captured by Cameroon , Niger and Chad

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sweetgala(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
kettykin:
With or without Biafra, can nigeria survive 2015 election in one piece

considering the fact that the same people responsible for the rot and rust of Nigeria are in APC and the real people that make nigeria what it really should be are in PDP .
If PDP looses that will signal the beginning of the end of Nigeria because militancy will resume and the APC that will rule is inept.
If APC looses as expected bokoharam will be become bigger and bigger extending their strikes in lagos and other APC control states

Stella Oduah , Okonjo and Deziani are all PDP .Your people

The biggest beneficiary of oil in Nigeria over the last 20 years has been deziani. I await the revelations when APC win

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by YoSliM: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Shame on Mr. Nnamdi Kalu, shame on the name Biafra, shame on the biafran radio boss and shame on any one who call or make the tyrant ojukwu a hero and leader. I am an IGBO boy, proude of my tribe and native land but more proude of motherland NIGERIA. Ndi IGBO lacks the knowledge of the truth and that is why today they wander in darkness. Instead of calling on all the IGBOS round the world to come back home and help build NIGERIA and IGBO land, with their influential personalities and wealth, rather this blood thirst kalu is spoiling the happiness of the day. Ndi IGBO go and read and know the history of your four fathers, then you will know who y'al truly are. We are the light and beauty of our nation NIGERIA just as equal of every other tribes, we are the pride of the nation. The giant of NIGERIA just as NIGERIA is to Africa. But today we perish for lack of knowledge which is the truth. Ojukwu betrayed us (igbos) how many of you knows about Biafra quarters in ivory coast? And when it was built and who owned it and how it was built? Few or none! A true captain is ready or dies in his ship when its on the verge of capsizing; but ojukwu abandoned Ndi IGBO and fled, couldn't finish what he started. After missing in action, he then traveled to ivory coast and build one of the biggest estates in that coast with NIGERIA/biafran money. The money that was suppose to be used to empower the brave and peace loving people IGBOs, was now use to build up an estate while the people perish in pain n suffering by the work of his hands. Mr kalu said the people of NIGERIA are suffering due to bad government, what can be compared to what ojukwu brought on the and upon the IGBO people by the declaration of Biafra? Hell; . ojukwu did not declare Biafra because of the killing of the igbos in the north, no, Biafra was a personality clash between ojukwu and Gowon. (Read the book of adewale ademoyega; "why we struck"wink and also " the 5ive generals" then make your researches. Gone are the days we say we are igbos, yoruba or Hausa if you ask me today who are you young man? With cheek high, confidence and charisma I will proudly answer that I am a Nigerian. Together we are stronger, together we are unstoppable, and together we can build a better nation. I love ndi IGBO , I love NIGERIA.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.