Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75482 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!

abeg, mr. igbo, SHARRRAP....who are not afraid of you....go and hug a atom bomb....Idiat..

we know ,who you are......dont let us kick you back to israel....go enjoy their. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Mrbigman1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So the 1diot is based abroad?

See his "fresh" face undecided he's living the life abroad yet he's busy inciting Ibos to go to war.

He and his family will be alive and safe abroad while the gullible fools that listen to and follow his radio biafra nonsense will be the unfortunate casualties of war. You Ibos never learn. Smh.

Who re u calling fools?
How the bercelona get dia independence?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by afrikanns: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!
mumulogist you are, why didn't your forefathers employed what was in vogue then, toothless bulldog una be, can bite not to talk of eat.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

But why didn't your people agitate for Regionalism at the National Conference?

Did you not watch the Asari video I posted? We don't want to be part of this failed nation in future. Na by force to join?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FobNhY1LNbw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by holatin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

Guy, take it easy oh. Yoruba can never defeat Igbo in a war. Yoruba is a walk-over.
The North is the main problem.
e go clear for your eyes when your people in south west are been killed as a kickoff when a civil war start.
keep blabbing.

Bianca morn when FFK was bleeping her still fresh in my ear.

do you know FFK has 8 inch joystick

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

hehehehe....grin grin so you are more afraid on the northerners? grin grin TY danjuma must have been giving Tompolo and asari sleepness night

Well, yorubas are silent killers, we'd strike when you least expect.
U no go School? Who is Afraid of the northerners?
The Northerners are the real Anti-Biafra and the One-Naija preachers because of our God-given Crude Oil.
I think Lugard made a mistake by amalgamating South-North together in a fake union.
Between Nigeria and Biafra, which sounds sweeter?
We can establish our own nation with or without war.
The world is more civilize now....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ramanto(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
By then Buhari will be the president.
No shaking,he will show u that once a soldier always a soldier

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tuoyoojo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Maichionu! Who is that kalu guy? Make him go siddon inside dustbin.

Sentiments apart, the ibo wud lose a lot if they break away. All there investments in other part of d country wud be gone and more so their land is not big enuf to sustain them

Let sleeping dogs lie. Jus look at d pictures of eastern nigeria in 1969 and ponder abt dat. Is dat wat the ibos want again

A word is enough for d wise

We are better together. Let us understand our differences n make d best of it
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Bresking news ni! Breasting news kor! Shey u know sey FC Malaga dey win FC Barcelona 1:0

Omo! That thing spoil my ticket o grin
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Question: Why do the Yorubas and the Hausas want Nigeria?

ANSWER: So they can leech and parasite over the rest of us.

We in the Delta are with the Igbos this time.

Check out the great Asari telling it like it is.

[size=15pt]R.I.P NIGERIA
1914-2015
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
holatin:
e go clear for your eyes when your people in south west are been killed as a kickoff when a civil war start.
keep blabbing.

Bianca morn when FFK was bleeping her still fresh in my ear.

do you know FFK has 8 inch joystick
Declaring Biafra doesn't requires war. Ojukwu didn't acted in a civilised manner.
We will declare The Republic of Biafra with world support without any war.
If I may ask, Do you love Us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by isan(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hope dos in south west are packing already? undecided
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by afrikanns: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
if I am one of the leaders of this India hemp (Igbo) people, I will remind them of the past and let them understand this time around that their stupid action will lead them to operation "cleanse d'em all from the land"
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
afrikanns:
if I am one of the leaders of this India hemp (Igbo) people, I will remind them of the past and let them understand this time around that their study action will lead them to operation "cleanse d'em all from the land"

And if you think we in the Delta will remain with you muslims, you got another think coming.

parasites and leeeches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by teufelein(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
delors:
Another attention seeking opportunist shows up. Awon hungry moofos. Break Nigeria na...shebi na your papa create am. Onrashe

a name, nigeria, which was given to you by a british LovePeddler, harlot, ashewo and a gormless british prostitute, flora shaw aka lady lugard,
Biafra was there before the zoo nigeria and we must do everything possible to restore it, nobody born of woman will stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:

Oloshi! You don pass physics for WAEC?

see your Black Teeth!! grin

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by obitwice06(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
i dey tells u
kle4d:

Omo! That thing spoil my ticket o grin
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ramanto:
By then Buhari will be the president.
No shaking,he will show u that once a soldier always a soldier
U go school at all? In a Civilian government?
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
DickTator1:

Did you not watch the Asari video I posted? We don't want to be part of this failed nation in future. Na by force to join?
you didn't answer my question. The same yeebos you say your people wants to join prevented the insertion of secession clause into the constitution because of their greed for power. You people had the chance to get what you wanted at the NC but seems you're more interested in creation of additional states and increase in oil derivation. Yeye!!

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by yahx(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olamide part4 story for the goddess
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
WE NO LONGER FEEL LIKE NIGERIANS

Lets go our separate ways, na by force to remain in one country.

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by holyokoto(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
This man is drunk, period
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by chigoizie7(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/

In as much as I am an igbo man, this man is speaking trash, how would a govt pay its rebels benefits? For fighting them? All these while when I never finish skul, una no wan biafra,na now wey I don graduate nd na to find work na I'm remain make I begin njoi life una wan scatter naija, ee no go good for una oooh, meanwhile biafra all the way.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
In a globalized world when other nations work towards building supranational coalitions, some people think that tribalism will get them somewhere.

Lord have mercy with the innocent people who may have to pay the price for their ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by 2kris(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
teufelein:
BreakingNews: “Nigeria will cease to exist by December 2015″ – Biafra Movement Leader

DONT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED :: “niGERia WILL CEASE TO EXIST BY DECEMBER 2015″ – Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra..........Reported by niGERia Daily Post

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has taken a new dimension with a new leader of the struggle, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu declaring his readiness to fight all the way.
He said Nigeria would seize to exist by December 2015.
Kanu, who spoke at a gathering of members of defunct Biafra, including scores of its aged war veterans, vowed that he would not rest until the Republic is realised.

The event, held at Ngwo, Enugu State, was the maiden commemoration of Biafran Day on May 30th, in remembrance of the events of 1967 when the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra.
Kalu, the Director of Radio Biafra used the occasion to unveil a multi- million naira cenotaph in memory of Biafra fallen heroes killed during the civil war.

He regretted that despite the declaration of the “No VICTOR, NO VANQUISH” after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war in 1970, successive governments including the present Goodluck Jonathan’s led administration had continued to deliberately marginalise and make life unbearable for the Igbo nation and its people.
He, therefore, called on all genuine Igbo people across the globe to rise up and join the crusade of putting in place the Biafran Republic, adding that it was time for the Igbos, to pull out of Nigeria, which he described as a failed nation, where nothing works.

Kanu noted that it was unfortunate and painful that 47 years after the civil war, the Nigerian Federal Government had bluntly refused to pay soldiers who fought on the side of Biafra all their benefits and entitlements, whereas, all their counterparts in the North and Western parts of the country had received theirs.
The Radio Biafra boss said despite all odds, they remain eternally grateful to the Biafra leader, late Ojukwu, and others who laid down their lives for the struggle.

He warned the Nigeria Federal Government not to constitute a cog in the wheel of progress of the proposed Republic.
Decrying the situation in the country, he said, “It is the watershed in the history of the geographical expression called Nigeria. It is the aftermath of the mistake of the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates by Lord Lugard”.
Kanu further regretted that 47 years after Ojukwu declared the Republic of Biafra, the reasons that led to his decision were still evident in Nigeria.

He decried the sufferings and agony being faced by common Nigerians as a result of corrupt and bad governance in the country.
He insisted that Nigeria is doomed and driven by world acclaimed selfish and corrupt leaders, who does not believe in the well being of the poor masses.

He pointed out that as long as the intention and purpose of the amalgamation of North and South were designed to cheat the South, the nation would never move forward, “because any country that makes injustice its watch word can never prosper”.
According to him, no amount of National Conference can solve Nigeria’s problem because of deep-rooted hatred among the different nationalities in the country.

Kanu further maintained that the only panacea to Nigeria’s problems is to split it into different regions, calling on Igbos to embrace and keep faith with Biafra, which he assured, will definitely come to reality.
“There is no going back, by December 2015, Nigeria would have seized to exists; we shall fight until we get Biafra, if they don’t give us Biafra, no human being will remain alive in Nigeria by that time; we shall turn everybody into corpses; you better go and buy your coffin”.
Buhari’s secret trip abroad shows APC covering his health status – Fayose
Highlight of the event, which featured dozens of Biafran war veterans from various parts of Igbo land, clad in their uniforms, was the official hand over of the leadership of Biafra to Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/01/nigeria-will-cease-exist-december-2015-biafra-movement-leader/
pls make una help me beg them no insult but this is not going to end well
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by DickTator1: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
harde2lah:

you didn't answer my question. The same yeebos you say your people wants to join prevented the insertion of secession clause into the constitution because of their greed for power. You people had the chance to get what you wanted at the NC but seems you're more interested in creation of additional states and increase in oil derivation. Yeye!!

why do your people want one Nigeria? So you can leech our resources abi? we want out of this county, before it was just the Igbos, now the Igbos have allies in us.

Na by force to stay as one country? Just go and join Hausas, your people are muslims like them. we are predominantly Christians like the Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Caution30: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
The alianz BTW the agberos(Yoruba's ) and abokis(Hausa's) isn't good for this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Macelliot7(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
sanbells:
What's biafra sef? Na food? Them dey chop am Hmmm... Dah man talking should buy he's own coffin first. Then family members... Then after they are buried alive, Nigeria still stands!
The Republic of the United States Biafra gonna be a great country.
Land of d rising Sun.

Will you marry me? I gonna make you a Queen in my Country.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Rilwayne001: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Macelliot7:

U no go School?

I go grin

Who is Afraid of the northerners?

Tompolo and asari and the asseblage of igbo and ND

The Northerners are the real Anti-Biafra and the One-Naija preachers because of our God-given Crude Oil.
I think Lugard made a mistake by amalgamating South-North together in a fake union.

lols .... yoruba gives no rat hole about your drying oil grin

Between Nigeria and Biafra, which sounds sweeter?

NIGERIA of course. Biafra is disgusting cant yuo see?

We can establish our own nation with or without war.
The world is more civilize now....

And why are your people threaning war?

3 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
as the colonialist came to create nigeria,why didnt you igbos ask that time for your biafra,or fight for it?

igbos are fools!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by LoveDecay(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
@diktator
[size=18pt]I became radicalized after converting to Islam - Alhaji Asari Dokubo[/size]

[size=14pt]Asari Dokubo Converted To Islam So That He Could Train With Terrorists In Libya-Prof. David-West[/size]

I met with so many people, not only Boko Haram militants. Yes, I met with a lot of them: Muda Shiru, Mohammed Isam, Yusuf Hussein, Asan Yusuf, Mohammed Bello.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.