Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! (30301 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by 190: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Una really get time?
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Coldfeet:
If wishes were horses... The married ones should stop telling the singles that marriage is not easy! Don't rush into it! Enjoy your freedom! Blah blah blah!>sad yet them still siddon inside hold the man like say aradite they dem hand. lipsrsealed
I know who u dey talk abt grin
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Mhizkel(f): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2015
I wish she could read dis!
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by sundoj08(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2015
priscaoge:
Some Nairaland attention seekers (ladies) need to Stop opening silly threads about who envy's them,who "Wish" to be like them or asking how they look undecided undecided

looks like this is specifically directed at someone lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by sundoj08(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2015
mmsen:

Please sir, do not compare rocket science to women.

Complex though it might be, rocket science make sense and serves a purpose.

*paraphrased* so you're saying ladies make no sense and serve no purpose
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by sundoj08(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

yes o !!

Nobody can bully me.

you sure bout that..
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Misogynist2014(m): 1:31am On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
why is the op spoiling our show...
we need women to hate on eachother.. they are disunited and we are this miserable
. if they come together..
we would be in cages o..
brought out for sports (gladiator things) and se. x..
You could have made some sense.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

It's Disgusting × Annoying to see you use such large fonts.
A graduate, I guess who can't heed to simple NL rules...

smiley

He likes shouting in real life.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by amokeme(f): 1:42am On Feb 22, 2015
zyzxx:
Stop thinking that a guy as become ur atm
D moment u said yes.
I think the topic is "things women need to stop doing to EACH OTHER" not things women should stop doing to MEN cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by debrihachi(f): 2:31am On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
why is the op spoiling our show...
we need women to hate on eachother.. they are disunited and we are this miserable
. if they come together..
we would be in cages o..
brought out for sports (gladiator things) and se. x..
lol...ur crazy
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by jerrymej(m): 3:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Na today?
Hmm not only to ladies alone, it's applicable to all human.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Viktoh(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2015
sylvalord:
Ur signature is damn funnygrin
grin
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Coldfeet(f): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2015
ferdimako:

I know who u dey talk abt grin
Abeg o I no mention any name o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Caveatemptor(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2015
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy That sh.....t de vex me eeehhh angry angry angry. One just did that today n inked my moniker, I just read n smiled,then threw it where it rightfully belong.......The Thrash Bin cool cool

Sorry to correct you,but it is TRASH bin.
Trash-dirt.
Thrash-beat/flog.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Silly boy. grin grin grin

I almost got choked from laughing .....Nairaland ....smh angry
am not a boy jor. In nigeria, a man is regarded thus as frm age 18 and older. Anytn below 18 is definitely a boy.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by fuzzywuzzy: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Stop chasing other women's husbands, like one useless girl at my place of work.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by loomer: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I don't do all except No 10.. I can fit hate some girls ehhh! grin

STORYLAND
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Genea(f): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
They should learn to stop hating on their fellow ladies who were lucky to get married before them.

What were you doing when she was getting married

Still flexing life with so many guys

And now you hating undecided

SMH
dey were not flexing ,dey were not lucky enof
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2015
there is no better way 2 encourage love amongst dem dan lesbianism....from wot i observe,lesbians have less hatred 4 their genders
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Caveatemptor:

Trash-dirt.
Thrash-beat/flog.

Thanks 4 d correction cool cool.....Just help me remove d 'h' wink
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Caveatemptor:

Trash-dirt.
Thrash-beat/flog.
That girl battles with grammar...read her opening line...Stephanie share...what is that? How do people cope with these ladies? Is sex everything to their dudes or are they the same?
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by anthoniaz(f): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
They should learn to stop hating on their fellow ladies who were lucky to get married before them.

What were you doing when she was getting married

Still flexing life with so many guys

And now you hating undecided

SMH
Tell them.
That was how a so called friend pushed me down for no reason a day to my wedding in my room.She couldn't just hold herself undecided
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Smartestelvis:
there is no better way 2 encourage love amongst dem dan lesbianism....from wot i observe,lesbians have less hatred 4 their genders

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Gini? shocked shocked

14yrs is such a long period oooooooo
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Genea:
dey were not flexing ,dey were not lucky enof
That gives them the right to hate or what undecided

I don't get it
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2015
anthoniaz:

Tell them.
That was how a so called friend pushed me down for no reason a day to my wedding in my room.She couldn't just hold herself undecided
Hahaha don't mind her.

She's just frustrated.

Btw...me likey your dp o cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by anthoniaz(f): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahaha don't mind her.

She's just frustrated.

Btw...me likey your dp o cheesy
grin
Thanks.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2015
anthoniaz:

grin
Thanks.
wink
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:
Oga shey e never reach time to come build house on top this land wey you buy. grin
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Uchizzy(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2015
stop using the bathroom with yhur fwend @same tym.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2015
ferdimako:

That girl battles with grammar...read her opening line...Stephanie share...what is that? How do people cope with these ladies? Is sex everything to their dudes or are they the same?

Hello Mr. Perfect,or rather Mr. IKNOWITALL....I know u are d Originator of English Language,I also know that You wrote Oxford English Dictionary. I'm aware that You are Prof. Wole Soyinka. Of course I know that You graduated from Cambridge University!

Lol.... You have actually gone through all my posts, comments and threads on Nairaland to make such conclusion kiss....

Now run along!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by KevinDein: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
My sister you're welcome. grin
No be small thing o, the day police stop me and my girl for check point na so police woman check for everything wey she no suppose check . After her mission failed na so the woman come dey advice me say make we respect peope small and I no disrespect her after all I dey like make female police stop me cheesy. but I no say na my girl face dey vex her because she sef dun dey para say this owor woman wan delay our enjoyment. grin
Women hate themselves ,simple.
funny enough mine is the other way round. a male police stopped me and my girl in a car. he actually didn't waste my time like they would on another day. he did let me go saying " Na because of your girl I dey leave you o. make I no spoil your enjoyment"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Annoying Things About Being A Man / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.