Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! (30271 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Donbabajayz:
sorry I had to quote u here cos I was banned by antispam bot in the job section... as for the documents to upload. by now u should ve gotten the mail from NIS, check your spam if its not in your inbox. From the mail I got we r meant to upload passport, educational certificates, proof of date of birth, proof of state of origin, certificate of physical n mental fitness fr appointment of service issued by a government medical officer and id card on or before 10th April.. the certificate of physical fitness is the only one I Dont get.... any ideas?

Sorry about the ban....Thanks for d information. I just saw my mail now. I will scan those documents n send it on Tuesday. I don't have d physical fitness certificate as well.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Donbabajayz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
priscaoge:

Sorry about the ban....Thanks for d information. I just saw my mail now. I will scan those documents n send it on Tuesday. I don't have d physical fitness certificate as well.
I observed whilst trying to upload my passport that there was no labelling for the fitness certificate
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Donbabajayz:
I observed whilst trying to upload my passport that there was no labelling for the fitness certificate

So what do u suggest? Live it Open? I want to scan my documents n send. Don't know what to do about that fitness n d time frame is short angry angry
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Donbabajayz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
priscaoge:

So what do u suggest? Live it Open? I want to scan my documents n send. Don't know what to do about that fitness n d time frame is short angry angry
I intend to upload the available ones... For now nothing can be done about the fitness ish until Tues.. so til then, arms crossed
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Donbabajayz:
I intend to upload the available ones... For now nothing can be done about the fitness ish until Tues.. so til then, arms crossed

Cool, pls keep me posted. Thanks for ur time cool
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Donbabajayz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
priscaoge:

Cool, pls keep me posted. Thanks for ur time cool
sorry I Ve been offline for a while, my phone was stolen, I gathered that the medical certificate can be gotten at any government hospital at the cost of 1k. I intend to do mine between today and tomorrow
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by MrEhoda(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Brugo:
This is front page material.

Hello Ladies! Please don't heed the OP. We don't need you ganging up in solidarity against us. Stay divided please. Thank you.

Yes please, just remain divided. Don't listen to this OP.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Donbabajayz:
sorry I Ve been offline for a while, my phone was stolen, I gathered that the medical certificate can be gotten at any government hospital at the cost of 1k. I intend to do mine between today and tomorrow

Thanks, I went to d hospital n was asked to run some tests. Will get d cert tomorrow. I just printed d letter they sent to me.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Donbabajayz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
priscaoge:

Thanks, I went to d hospital n was asked to run some tests. Will get d cert tomorrow. I just printed d letter they sent to me.
n how long did it take at the hospital . What's the cost of the certificate processing. n what's the content of the letter sent u
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Donbabajayz:
n how long did it take at the hospital . What's the cost of the certificate processing. n what's the content of the letter sent u

Just paid for card Which is #750 and the lab I was recommended to run,spent close to 5k today. The letter NIS sent to those that will write d test.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Donbabajayz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
priscaoge:

Just paid for card Which is #750 and the lab I was recommended to run,spent close to 5k today. The letter NIS sent to those that will write d test.
thanks a lot. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I don't do all except No 10.. I can fit hate some girls ehhh! grin
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Ademat7(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote][/quote] who b dis nobody sef?
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by MrMacinterchi1: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm a woman!
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Annoying Things About Being A Man / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.