Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266525 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Chrisaali(f): 2:32am On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:
Chrisaali "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy and aesthetical for my likings. I can't date someone like you! cheesy grin tongue angry wink cry

Lmao.......and u are too 'cool' for my liking. Wish u were a lil rugged.....hehehehehe
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
yinkeys:
@sisi kachisbarbie you know too much o

Funny you
A family friend was into his relationship tips. So, I registered just to see for myself.

The irony is - his girlfriends kept leaving him. Despite his application of these tips o

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Gemc3(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

Hope u won't push me away! sad cry

lol. Brother Hope. cheesy
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am learning things.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gemc3:

lol. Brother Sweetie Hope. cheesy
I will hope u don't just toy with my feelings, by God's grace! wink
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chrisaali:

Lmao.......and u are too 'cool' for my liking. Wish u were a lil rugged.....hehehehehe
What makes you deduce i am cool? Wow! shocked just checked your DP, u are too beautiful please, u are an "Epitome of beauty" u are aesthetical!
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

What makes you deduce i am cool? Wow! shocked just checked your DP, u are too beautiful please, u are an "Epitome of beauty" u are aesthetical!

Hmmm.....I see
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

Hmmm.....I see

Thank God i haven't log-out before your mention, don't get me wrong, i am not in forthem, just playing around, to be honest! Just believe me. I mean it. I think i needs to limit my play with the ladies in here so as not to look like a player to u. I quickly reply u because i felt bittered when i saw your mention.

Am very sorry! sad
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

Thank God i haven't log-out before your mention, don't get me wrong, i am not in forthem, just playing around, to be honest! Just believe me. I mean it. I think i needs to limit my play with the ladies in here so as not to look like a player to u. I quickly reply u because i felt bittered when i saw your mention.

Am very sorry! sad

Feel free, how are you doing? you didn't reply my......yesterday .

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

Feel free, how are you doing? you didn't reply my......yesterday .
Just got a new phone some days ago, so i just sorted all the configurations out, and logged in to my mail yesterday, i saw it i replied later i checked my mail i did observed it wasn't sent.

Can i drop my no...?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

Just got a new phone some days ago, so i just sorted all the configurations out, and logged in to my mail yesterday, i saw it i replied later i checked my mail i did observed it wasn't sent.

Can i drop my no...?

yea you can.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

yea you can.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by farano(f): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
romzyxy:

I heard d oda guy mention ban. R u a mod?
Yes. Sorry for the late response.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Mprex(f): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
2sexi:
sad
whats that undecided
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Mprex(f): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
tzoracle:

Is this lang from akwa-ibom
yes
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Mprex(f): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dbestmax:

come jor....u're too local for my liking. ...I can't date som1 lik u... ; D..
op's strategy working!!!!! cheesy
says who tongue
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
farano:
Farano, farano, farano I keep seeing dat name, are u that popular?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by farano(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
masperano:

Farano, farano, farano I keep seeing dat name, are u that popular?
smiley
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by yinkeys(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Funny you
A family friend was into his relationship tips. So, I registered just to see for myself.

The irony is - his girlfriends kept leaving him. Despite his application of these tips o
Either he wasn't hitting the right notes or he was helpless & in a pit of love with his babe. A girl will leave you if she knows that she is your all in all, & you've got no options. Fvcked up dating game

2 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by tzoracle: 12:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Mprex:

yes

Ok
Just movd there
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Gemc3(f): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2015
LewisO:

I will hope u don't just toy with my feelings, by God's grace! wink

I will try grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by haroldrich: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
---------------------------------------------------------
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by romzyxy(m): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2015
farano:

do you get paid for the work?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Dbestmax(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mprex:

says who tongue
u don dey fall nh
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by kcee14u(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Charlesnneji come and complete ur bedmatics article oooo
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Jasi7(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
richielan:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com

Richielan...this cashbay is a scam,why r u promoting them?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
beau49:

Lol...
egad! For f**k's sake, don't tell me you found that funny! undecided
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gemc3:

I will try grin

[size=15pt]I missed you anyway! cry[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by beau49: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
BoboYekini:
egad! For f**k's sake, don't tell me you found that funny! undecided

Why anything wrong? tongue
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Juliano47(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
I got over a hundred email this week from guys who want to know "how to talk to a girl"...

...and today i am going to address that question..

These 3 ways of talking to girls that i am about to pour on your laps always work like magic, every single time. with just these three ways of talking to girls you can get them to become addicted to you, always come around you and basically love to be around you like crazy. Turn it up just a bit, use it on your dream girl and you will have her sending you love texts like her life depends on it

Go through these strategies then ask any girl around you weather they work and my guess is that they would give you a resounding yes.

Before i go into the strategies let me quickly tell you why these strategies work.

stay with me

Here is the thing;

- One; girls always get guys coming around them - every single time. walk through a girl's Facebook inbox and you will be marveled at the tons of unread messages in it. In real life, same thing happens - they get approached by guys all the time. an average girl gets approached by at least two guys every week or two guys everyday if she is pretty (that's 4 guys every week)

This attention gets to a girl's head, she starts feeling like a prize and when that happens shakara steps in.

- Two; Girls are bombarded by loads and loads of boring guys everyday. it can be tiring, trust me - what they do is to filter away the boring guys and focus on the more interesting ones.

If girls don't like talking to you long in real life and in social media then it means you are not communicating with them in these three ways i am about to reveal. If girls always give you "k" and "lol" on social media, it is not because they are rude - it is because you are plain boring (that is the painful truth). but here is the good news, you can change how you communicate with girls and become a more attractive guy by using this 3 strategies

here they are -

1. Teasing
2. Sarcasm
3. Bedroom talk

#1. Teasing:

Some guys can be a big nightmare to girls. what girls hate like crazy is a guy who keeps asking tons and tons of question when they discuss with them. questions like: "how was your day", "have you eaten", "hope your day was good", "hope you are fine"

all in one chat/conversation.

This is boring, it bores the hell out of girls.

You have to be more interesting than that if you want that girl to find you interesting. You have to flirt with her using the teasing strategy.

how does this work?

simple - teasing basically means to make fun of a girl in a playful way.

let me give you practical examples - Instead of coming to a girls Facebook Picture and commenting with "Beautiful Picture" (which is boring - every guy does it), You could flip this around and comment instead with - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

To a guy, a talk like this is silly (i know) but to a girl it works like magic. (Try it right now, go on Facebook and try it out under a girl's picture and watch her reaction).

More examples - You could call up a girl and instead of asking her "did you think of me?" (which is as boring as hell and makes her feel like you are begging to be thought of), the best way to start the conversation is to playfully say - "I know you've been thinking about me all day so i am here to free your mind" *smile* "how are you". The reason why this works on girls is that it:

- makes you different from other guys who are boring
- Makes you appear confident.
- Makes you more attractive because by making fun of her you give her the impression that you are not trying to impress her like other guys do (and nothing is as attractive to girls as a guy who doesn't try to impress them like a puppy)

Now note; it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it. someone can say the above things and it will seem like he is arrogant while another person would say the exact same thing and it would work like a magnetic magic on a girl. so the right way to tease a girl is to always make fun of her with a smile. it doesn't mean saying nasty things to her; the right way to tease is to always make it seem like you are playing around with your little sister.

for more on how to tease a girl and the right ways to go about it so as to make her see you as a potential boyfriend in minutes, that is where my e-book comes in (see my profile for a picture of it), in it i went into very deep details on how to tease your way into a girl's heart - no matter how tough or hard to get she is (to get the e-book you can add the number above on watsapp and send your messages to it or call the number on my profile).

PS: will continue with the other two strategies in my next posts on this thread. stay tuned. meanwhile you can visit my website (see my profile)

Stay tuned.
obviously, you haven't met with some dumb females...dem go change am for you.....you and all these your points join. For example a girl desperate for financial help from you won't find your teasings and sarcastic comments, interesting. In other words; timing is everything. Know what to say/do and when to say/do it.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by dejavuh0007(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
I knw say girls go dy vex coz their precious secrets r been revealed by d OP.. Abeg ALUTA CONTINUA*smile*
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Op, yo smart
Interesting write up
Although a guy will have to be smart in other to use most of these tips especially the bedroom talk
Or he will be called a pervert

But op, why are all your tips about girls?
Why can't we get those we can also use on guys? smiley
what, with all the extra time God spent in designing your gender? the tips you are looking for lie on top of the booobs grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.