Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266532 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Moz22: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Excuse...stop there. Where do u think u are that u can just rain curses on us here. If na play stop am. Always include the translation.
obongproff:

Iyanmi! Nsuto lowkey ade mi naha? May afo bah kay sabathical?

Ami nsong ba ba naha. Nko afo usu pickay calls, afo abah kay government house idahami, so owo apay kode fien ubugu pick.

Mfana ibaga!
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Agimor(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bookmarked
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by nijanigga: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Everything about this guy is facebook, not everybody cares about facebook.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by omoadeleye(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Me dont get time for all this shit, after me tell a girl straight away that i wanna date her, she will tell me she is gonna think about it, then am gonna tell her yhe next day thst i would like to av her Account number p with that one i was able to accelerate her by saying YES
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Esdb3: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
These points you stated are for winning the hearts of girls, not womenundecided

I know you'll find a way around ít.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
The bottom line is no girl likes and wants a guy who cannot satisfy her.

See Now A Love Injection for Every Woman Who Wants Multiple Orgasm
http://totnaija..com/2015/02/now-love-injection-for-every-woman-who.html

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by JayJustus(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
MONEY MONEY MONEY!! all these ones are for broke guys behind a screen...quote me and you'd choke on semovita

2 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by nerodenero: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
LieDetector:
Farano. Comot joor. You're too sexy for my liking. I can't date someone like you.

I pray she doesn't ban me sha undecided
...and the lie-detector says otherwisegrin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Esdb3:

I know you'll find a way around ít.
wink grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Uncletony post=30984133][/quote] dream on o!
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles*

My brother; yes - money can attract girls but still, a boring guy is still a boring guy. the money can't take that away, even with the money we all still need to learn some social skills or the girl will dump you for another rich guy with a better personality. If a girl like you for your money she will leave you when a richer guy shows up, so it is always better to make her attracted to you as a person rather than to get her attracted to your pocket.

secondly, Sure, giving a girl attention is nice but when you do it too much it will make her loose interest in you (ask any girl). You have to make her miss you sometimes (i explained all that in my e-book)
I hope someone edited that book oh. But what about olodo girls?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by bigwallace(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice one op,am sure gona try all dis
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Accurate11(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mprex:

lol. Mba ke lowkey idagha mi oh. Mkpo abadie?
Idioke, eyen calabar
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by aadejesu: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Potential boyfriend you say??......... That's the issue ooooooooo, some of us don't do girlfriends.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by itohanmercy(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thank God u said girls... undecided
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Tessy4life(f): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm...9ce post!wot if some girls r so strict,do u think this principle will work?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by damilola231(f): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
I feel it depends on the guy anyway... I know a guy dat's good at using all this tricks especially the bedroom tricks and he's really fun to be with, he has a good sense of humor too but I jst don't like him and I had to put a boundary between our friendship
I can't imagine the guys I don't like trying all this.... But then it can work when some guys try it... It all depends on who the guy is and he must really be someone I can fall for even without this tricks

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mprex:
Lol. Impressive i must say. Well done Opsmiley
sad
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Rilwayne001: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
tintingz:
Note: Most girls that reply with "kk" or "Lol" are unintelligent and boring.

Give a girl attention, money and display some materialistic stuff, she's all yours. smiley

Indeed my kind sire grin grin indeed.

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
itohanmercy:
Thank God u said girls... undecided
Still same! undecided
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by sanmibukunmi: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
TIP #2 SACARSM

This is another powerful way to communicate with girls that will make her find you interesting. But before i go into this strategy proper, let me first tell you why it works.

Every single minute a girl gets attention from dozens upon dozens of guys struggling real hard just to impress her. During a girl's teenage years, she finds this interesting and she might even fall in love with you if you show her enough interest than other guys. But as she grows older she gets used to it and it starts to bore her. A teenage girl might fall for sweet talk but a grown girl won't - as a matter of fact she has heard it all.

two; girls are never attracted to guys who always try to impress them - they prefer free guys who they cannot control.

If you join dozens of other guys who are saying the same sweet things and acting in the same sweet way then how do you intend to stand out?

That is where "Sarcasm" comes in...it makes you stand out, It gives a girl the impression that you are not like the next guy who will only say what she wants to hear just to please her, it shows her that you are in control, it shows her that you are DIFFERENT - and girls find that attractive.

so how do you apply sarcasm in real life?

Again i will give you real life examples - let me use Facebook again; Take for instance a girl puts up a new profile picture you could inbox her and say - "Thank God for that profile picture, no guy will look at it two times and that means there is no way they will take you from me - keep uploading those kinda ugly picture"

if she gets angry don't apologizes (assuming she is the dull type that doesn't understand a joke - a smart girl will understand a joke when she hears it).

Also, for instance; if a girl says hi to you on social media you could reply with: 'You want to snatch me from my girlfriend abi, alright, if i must cheat on her for you then i need 2 sons from you"

You get the gist?; mixing a little sarcasm with a little humor is the key.

It makes you appear like you have options, but when you run around trying to impress a girl like your life depends on it it gives her this impression that you don't have much choices (that could turn a girl off big time). Girls love guys who have self worth and not ones who jump up whenever they (the girls) says jump.

For more of how to use this strategy plus other powerful secrets of getting your dream girl to fall for you, contact 08158068422 on watsapp to get a copy of my e-book "The Bang Rule...Ultimate Seduction Guild For Nigerian Guys"

PS: In my next month i will cover "Bedroom Talk", in that post i will cover how to make a girl see you as someone she must kiss and have intimate relationship with (don't read that next moth if you are not above 19, please). Meanwhile you can read my other articles here on nairaland by going to my profile or to my website (See my profile for the web address)

stay tuned...
Why using only social media example. What if you need a girl u Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ everyday and you guys are not friends on fb or anything. For example you love a girl in ur street you can Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ her everyday but you don't know how to make her love you.....I think dts d real deal. What you have been saying seem could be only applicable to social media esp Fb.....that's not always the situation in life. So tell me how to apply dis when u Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ her face to face.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
tintingz:
Note: Most girls that reply with "kk" or "Lol" are unintelligent and boring.

Give a girl attention, money and display some materialistic stuff, she's all yours. smiley
sadly works. Most times

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Booty4me: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oboy

Op don hammer o

See trafffffffffic

shocked
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, your girlfriend must be head over heels in love with you oo.. see how you're making me blush.. Anyways you're right sha. Teasing n sarcasm would definitely do the trick
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Why using only social media example. What if you need a girl u Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ everyday and you guys are not friends on fb or anything. For example you love a girl in ur street you can Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ her everyday but you don't know how to make her love you.....I think dts d real deal. What you have been saying seem could be only applicable to social media esp Fb.....that's not always the situation in life. So tell me how to apply dis when u Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ her face to face.

I will cover just that in my next article
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very boring! angry lipsrsealed
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Lol.. Just tell us you love a girl in your street and don't know how to go about it
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lilamartedi "Comot here joor" u are too sexxxy and aesthetical for me. I can't date someone like you. wink cheesy
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by vinxce(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
if this babe blast me ehn ... Mehn u are a gunner

Becus shz very beautiful ...

I can't afford to loose her

Just pray it works
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by dharay99: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rennee:
Op, your girlfriend must be head over heels in love with you oo.. see how you're making me blush.. Anyways you're right sha. Teasing n sarcasm would definitely do the trick

Take brush, use am remove d blushing sharp sharp.! cry
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by dharay99: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
vinxce:
if this babe blast me ehn ... Mehn u are a gunner

Becus shz very beautiful ...

I can't afford to loose her

Just pray it works

Wetin b her name, lemme help u...
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ireny "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

Op you better pray this works out! If it doesn't hmmmmmm I pity you in my next post.

Yours Faithfully

Ireny's crush

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.