Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42122 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by princejayboss: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:
Hmnnn, to me o, I will say dump her already.

For me ...i dont think it was right going through her cell phone, if you want the relationship you not go through a woman cell phone.....we are men and we feel as Saint and sometimes we feel its right for us to cheat while the lady never tries so.. I can bet with my last penny that you were screwing another side chic during this tym.. If you do knw wht is bad when done unto you.. Dont do that to your lady.... After all if she had gone to your cell phone,she will find your short coming.

....an honest man calls a thief... A thief... Because he has not gotten the hood chance to steal.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
khiaa:

I understand all of your points except for #9.
Disobedient? Is she his child or pet? To be honest alot of you men who are saying leave her would tell a woman not to leave her cheating man and to pray about it.. That is called hypocrisy.

Hey Level 2 Feminist, take a chill pill and relax. When you're well rested, come back, study your post hard and explain to the house what kind of logical (or illogical) conclusion you made.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
princejayboss:

For me ...i dont think it was right going through her cell phone, if you want the relationship you not go through a woman cell phone.....we are men and we feel as Saint and sometimes we feel its right for us to cheat while the lady never tries so.. I can bet with my last penny that you were screwing another side chic during this tym.. If you do knw wht is bad when done unto you.. Dont do that to your lady.... After all if she had gone to your cell phone,she will find your short coming.

....an honest man calls a thief... A thief... Because he has not gotten the hood chance to steal.

A damaged, broken drum always produces terrible music.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Dat ur gf is a big w.hore. U better dump her silly ass or else sorry wil b ur name. Even after warning her nt 2 c d alfa she stil went n dat wasn't enough, she slept wif him. Haba guy u use ur brain 4 once nau

Is it too much to ask for more women like this, who will give their candid opinion regardless of gender bias?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Omotolu:
...many of you folks are educated illiterate.if you or the guy in question does not like opinion or suggestion you should just acknowledge my contribution,then pass or move on.instead of involving in trash talk.he can forgive the lady or leave the lady with a broken heart.he makes the final decision,not me.if the guy wants guys that will encourage him to not forgive the lady,sorry I am not in that group.respect my opinion,I'll respect yours...

Broken heart? Na wah o!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by delishpot: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
princejayboss:

True, if this case is reversed and the girl comes here to ask? I will say dump him too. Cos if trust will be an issue after marriage, I d rather people dont enter such unions,

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

Good news is, you have a brain. Bad news is, she's the only one using it.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
There is safety in multiple of council. Majority has said you should let her go. What is the possibility that she
won't cheat on you again?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
100Cents:

There are many ladies like the bolded.

Bro, stay away..

like who? i'm a guy pls
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by 100Cents: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bolded:

like who? i'm a guy pls

Coincidence of names and words..
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Avalani:

Hey Level 2 Feminist, take a chill pill and relax. When you're well rested, come back, study your post hard and explain to the house what kind of logical (or illogical) conclusion you made.

I guess you are one of those guys that label a woman a feminist when she points out a hypocritical error in your thinking, that is not a good look for you, it only shows your arrogance and stubbornness.
I think the house is intelligent enough to understand my post, if you are not, hit me up and I will explain it to you step by step.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
hoojay4:
My advice is that you shouldnt leave her yet, stay with her and still find another lady to date, then u choose the one you are most confortable with out of the 2

If he takes your advice he would be doing the exact thing he is condemning her for, lets see what is the word for this, hmmmm! *Hypocrite*
It would be better for him to let her go than for him to become the very thing he dislikes in her.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
khiaa:

I guess you are one of those guys that label a woman a feminist when she points out a hypocritical error in your thinking, that is not a good look for you, it only shows your arrogance and stubbornness.
I think the house is intelligent enough to understand my post, if you are not, hit me up and I will explain it to you step by step.

You are a feminist, and I really don't understand why you should be ashamed of it or deny it. I checked your profile and saw you posted a similar "Men are hypocrites" article in 2013. You have deep lying emotional baggage, and the sooner you seek help, the better it will be for you and your future generations. Just because all the men in your life have proven to be hypocrites (a sad thing) doesn't mean all men are. I would have asked you to pray for a good man, but I'm not sure you are deserving of one.

Hit you up? Don't make me laugh. Explain how you arrived at your conclusion here and now. I'll read it. Maybe it will make sense. I'm keen to know how a cheating, baby-aborting, fetish woman's case connects with men as hypocrites.

Seriously, you have a big emotional problem.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Avalani:

You are a feminist, and I really don't understand why you should be ashamed of it or deny it. I checked your profile and saw you posted a similar "Men are hypocrites" article in 2013. You have deep lying emotional baggage, and the sooner you seek help, the better it will be for you and your future generations. Just because all the men in your life have proven to be hypocrites (a sad thing) doesn't mean all men are. I would have asked you to pray for a good man, but I'm not sure you are deserving of one.

Hit you up? Don't make me laugh. Explain how you arrived at your conclusion here and now. I'll read it. Maybe it will make sense. I'm keen to know how a cheating, baby-aborting, fetish woman's case connects with men as hypocrites.

Seriously, you have a big emotional problem.

Correction! I posted *You men cheat on your wives all the time* WOW!!! You are a very emotional man, I feel sorry for your girl *if you can find one who will put up with your whining*, as far as hypocrites are concerned I was talking about the double standard men not all men, so you being offended by my post only shows that you are one of them, by the way *hit me up* only means for you to post back to me for questions you need answered.
I already answered you question in my previous post, but for the slow at mind I will break it down.

#1 When a man cheats on his wife/fiance/woman alot of men on this site will blame the female with these excuses.
A...she was a nag
B....she got fat
C.....she doesn't want to have sex often
D.....she doesn't exercise
E...... she, she, she never him

#2 The advice to the woman is to forgive the cheating man and to pray to God for his deliverence *in other words do nothing and take it* even if he got another woman pregnant.

#1 Now in the case of the woman cheating like the situation as the op.

A... dump her cheating azz
B.... She's a who.re
C... She will cheat on you again

D.... Don't marry this Jezebel

#2 Fellas, where are the prayers and forgiveness for her.
I believe the op should find someone who really cares about him but I HATE double standards/hypocrites.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by richielan: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

8.8.-8.8.......-
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?
Be very careful the moment a woman sings about trust like a song to your ears - Check everything out ,she might just be careless. wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
khiaa:

Correction! I posted *You men cheat on your wives all the time* WOW!!! You are a very emotional man, I feel sorry for your girl *if you can find one who will put up with your whining*, as far as hypocrites are concerned I was talking about the double standard men not all men, so you being offended by my post only shows that you are one of them, by the way *hit me up* only means for you to post back to me for questions you need answered.
I already answered you question in my previous post, but for the slow at mind I will break it down.

#1 When a man cheats on his wife/fiance/woman alot of men on this site will blame the female with these excuses.
A...she was a nag
B....she got fat
C.....she doesn't want to have sex often
D.....she doesn't exercise
E...... she, she, she never him

#2 The advice to the woman is to forgive the cheating man and to pray to God for his deliverence *in other words do nothing and take it* even if he got another woman pregnant.

#1 Now in the case of the woman cheating like the situation as the op.

A... dump her cheating azz
B.... She's a who.re
C... She will cheat on you again

D.... Don't marry this Jezebel

#2 Fellas, where are the prayers and forgiveness for her.
I believe the op should find someone who really cares about him but I HATE double standards/hypocrites.

When a man cheats on his wife, what do ALL WOMEN on this site advise? Because you seem caught up in your "hypocrisy" of men that it is starting to fill you up with hate.

Do ALL MEN on this site advise a woman to forgive a cheating husband? The answer is, of course, no. Do ALL MEN on this site advise a man to dump a cheating woman? The answer is, again, no (evidence of the latter can be found on this very post).

Did every guy on this post advise the man to divorce this cheating, fetish woman. The answer is no. Do you see the point I am making, or are you a simple lass?

People of both sexes give different opinions, some in favour of their gender, others against. My problem is not the opinion of others, but it seems it is yours. Rather than give your own opinion jeje, you attacked someone's No.9 and diverted into your hate for men and their double standards. All men cheat on their wives, blah blah blah...

And then you couldn't resist feeling "pity" for my girlfriend, someone you know nothing about. How nice of you. The truth is, you are either damaged goods, or 13 years old. How many lovers have come and gone in your life? You don't have to answer me on that one. Answer yourself. Have you been cherished by one man who still loves you, or are you what you sound like : damaged goods?

It's probably too late for you, but don't teach younger girls this general hate and distrust you have for men. Smh

Pity my sunshine, she says - very funny
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by fantastic47: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Next thing u no she will b sleeping with your pastor because she saw u in during d day.

Rubbish!!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 2:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Avalani:

When a man cheats on his wife, what do ALL WOMEN on this site advise? Because you seem caught up in your "hypocrisy" of men that it is starting to fill you up with hate.

Do ALL MEN on this site advise a woman to forgive a cheating husband? The answer is, of course, no. Do ALL MEN on this site advise a man to dump a cheating woman? The answer is, again, no (evidence of the latter can be found on this very post).

Did every guy on this post advise the man to divorce this cheating, fetish woman. The answer is no. Do you see the point I am making, or are you a simple lass?

People of both sexes give different opinions, some in favour of their gender, others against. My problem is not the opinion of others, but it seems it is yours. Rather than give your own opinion jeje, you attacked someone's No.9 and diverted into your hate for men and their double standards. All men cheat on their wives, blah blah blah...

And then you couldn't resist feeling "pity" for my girlfriend, someone you know nothing about. How nice of you. The truth is, you are either damaged goods, or 13 years old. How many lovers have come and gone in your life? You don't have to answer me on that one. Answer yourself. Have you been cherished by one man who still loves you, or are you what you sound like : damaged goods?

It's probably too late for you, but don't teach younger girls this general hate and distrust you have for men. Smh

Pity my sunshine, she says - very funny

You are a fo.ol if you think I hate men because I give them some constructive advice and point out to some of them the error of their hypocrisy, *shows how lame and insecure you are*
My man and I are very happy so that debunks your theory of me being unloved. Damaged goods? grin grin grin Sorry hon wrong again *Wise Goods*.
Learn how to read with comprehension. I never attacked a poster about his #9 point, I simply asked him a question. I said you men cheat on your wives all the time (meaning the cheaters) I never said ALL men cheat, once again learn to understand what you are reading before you go out on the attack. grin
Once again Comprehension is the key word here, I didn't say every man on this thread were hypocrites but the one who are, barks the loudest AVALANI. grin
As for your sunshine, it would take years and years to unbrainwash her feeble mind. grin
Aaaaaah! Don't get mad, if you can dish out the insults to me you can always expect to receive them back.
Remember, *Don't start none and there will be none*
I'm out!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Fulaman198(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2015
I don't know man, I think you are being too lenient with her. Just tell her you can't be in a relationship anymore and that you think it's best if you two go your separate ways. Do it in a manner that is reminiscent of a gentle man.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
khiaa:

You are a fo.ol if you think I hate men because I give them some constructive advice and point out to some of them the error of their hypocrisy, *shows how lame and insecure you are*
My man and I are very happy so that debunks your theory of me being unloved. Damaged goods? grin grin grin Sorry hon wrong again *Wise Goods*.
Learn how to read with comprehension. I never attacked a poster about his #9 point, I simply asked him a question. I said you men cheat on your wives all the time (meaning the cheaters) I never said ALL men cheat, once again learn to understand what you are reading before you go out on the attack. grin
Once again Comprehension is the key word here, I didn't say every man on this thread were hypocrites but the one who are, barks the loudest AVALANI. grin
As for your sunshine, it would take years and years to unbrainwash her feeble mind. grin
Aaaaaah! Don't get mad, if you can dish out the insults to me you can always expect to receive them back.
Remember, *Don't start none and there will be none*
I'm out!!

You're so insignificant, yet you can't see it. Insults from you mean nothing, the same way insults from a talking antelope wouldn't matter. Your bitterness is hard to hide, and no matter how much you tell yourself you are happy, the truth seeps out. Denial isn't absence. You believe I am your enemy because I am a man but you're wrong.

"My man and I are very happy" or so you say. By the way I didn't ask you that. I asked you how many lovers have come and gone. I asked you if you have been cherished by one only, and if he's still the man you're in a relationship with. The answer is of course no. Because a trained ear can tell the musical instrument from the sound produced.

Quoting rap lyrics, she is (now, that made me laugh)
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Avalani post=31093639]

Hey are you a biochemist? If yes I will give you a punch on the face..
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Avalani:

You're so insignificant, yet you can't see it. Insults from you mean nothing, the same way insults from a talking antelope wouldn't matter. Your bitterness is hard to hide, and no matter how much you tell yourself you are happy, the truth seeps out. Denial isn't absence. You believe I am your enemy because I am a man but you're wrong.

"My man and I are very happy" or so you say. By the way I didn't ask you that. I asked you how many lovers have come and gone. I asked you if you have been cherished by one only, and if he's still the man you're in a relationship with. The answer is of course no. Because a trained ear can tell the musical instrument from the sound produced.

Quoting rap lyrics, she is (now, that made me laugh)

LMAO grin grin You are just as feeble minded as your sunshine.
Quoting rap lyrics? Are you talking about the black American saying that goes *don't start none and there won't be none* that goes as far back as the 1960's? Rap lyrics indeed.!!
My man and I are happy and any person with an ounce of intelligence would be able to conclude from that statement that we are loved. How does it benefit you to know how many lovers I have had in my life? I am not your business so save those insecure questions for Sunshine.
So you think I am bitter because I don't respect hypocrites like you, well you are wrong because you are just a little peon who only exist on Nairaland, so I will take my little insignificant self off of this thread and find interesting people to converse with because you my dear
are a bore. grin grin grin
Please don't quote me again, save your mumbo jumbo for Sunshine. grin grin grin PEACE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin You are just as feeble minded as your sunshine.
Quoting rap lyrics? Are you talking about the black American saying that goes *don't start none and there won't be none* that goes as far back as the 1960's? Rap lyrics indeed.!!
My man and I are happy and any person with an ounce of intelligence would be able to conclude from that statement that we are loved. How does it benefit you to know how many lovers I have had in my life? I am not your business so save those insecure questions for Sunshine.
So you think I am bitter because I don't respect hypocrites like you, well you are wrong because you are just a little peon who only exist on Nairaland, so I will take my little insignificant self off of this thread and find interesting people to converse with because you my dear
are a bore. grin grin grin
Please don't quote me again, save your mumbo jumbo for Sunshine. grin grin grin PEACE!!

Goodbye feminist.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=favoured234 post=31096399][/quote]

Knock yourself out wink
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Avalani:

Goodbye feminist.

Thanks for the compliment. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2015
its very clear that your girlfriend is a crook,no apology.I understand d way u feel right now cos I hate it wen people tell lies especially in a relationship.she slept with an Alfa,its too bad
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by adahgold(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=lolaxavier post=30966968]

Are you serious about this advise
[/qu

don't be sad,I just told u d truth...
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

U r absolutely right ooo, I almost turned a blind eye in the name of trust but when I summoned the courage to go through her chat what I saw aggravated that break up hormones in me ...choi, ladies Una dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.