Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42119 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prixus:
look at the systematic lies she's been telling u. at the last count she claimed she didn't have an abortion. her lies have been step by step until u discover the previous lie to which she admits. why would a woman preparing for marriage be trying to scam an alfa of 5K in the name of abortion?
guys beware after they have done all the fvcking around with different t guys in the name of BF they will come and form wife material for u. shine your eye.

Nice point.

Advice taken
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
hmmmmmmm.........related to my predicament years back
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

go ahead. half of ur children will belong to alfa and woli.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Temptee101(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
khiaa:

Please reread your post very slowly 10 times then the answer to your question will be obvious.
There is absolutely nothing to re-read here. The guy should let go of her; I know it's somewhat difficult but he should try and he will surely be glad he did in the nearest future. Sometimes we are blinded by our feeling which most times turn out bad.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Pdizzle(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bwaal:
Infidelity and disloyalty are like cockroach, for every one you see, there are dozens you wont notice.

real talk

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by gsainttrinity(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
blackchukky:
The choice is yours to make are you ready to continue with her and live with the imagination of that Alfa combing her ? or you move on.

Finally guys stop snooping around your lady's phone because you will do yourself much harm by seeing things that exceeds your suspicions/expectations/intuition

Voila!

I disagree!
If i have any reason to suspect my lover, i would do everything to find out the truth including snooping, spying, survilience, hacking. . You name it.
I'd rather do this than contract Hiv and other deadly complications because i don't want to appear sneaky.
I told my girlfriend sometime back '' Trust is earned, its not a gift. '' because i love you does not mean i must trust you when you have not proved you are trust worthy... Don't trust me either until you have every reason to.

Finally, check you lovers phone if you have to. . Its for your own safety. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by tomzman: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Dat ur gf is a big w.hore. U better dump her silly ass or else sorry wil b ur name. Even after warning her nt 2 c d alfa she stil went n dat wasn't enough, she slept wif him. Haba guy u use ur brain 4 once nau
Coming from a girl, 3 gbosa for u jare. Some guys amaze me.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
savanto:

I respectfully disagree with you on this matter. There's nothing like privacy between married couples. Both of you are ONE flesh by the reason of marriage. Marriage aint a union between a boy and a girl but between a man and a woman.

My advise is, don't go into a marriage if you know that you aren't ready to 'forsake others and stick to your husband or wife' if you hide or password your phone because of me....wherein have you loved me? We don't eat love, we humans can only feel it and appreciate it.

If you hide or password your phone because of privacy issues, then you have a PROBLEM with 'yourself' May we not be found wanton on the judgement day. Marriages today are fraught with numerous challenges and that is why divorce rate is on the increase and it may continue to be so if you and I don't change our mindset. Only recognise privacy in marriages when you are discussing with your family (my in-laws when we are together, I can give you space to relate with them because they gave me their blessings)

If you truly love me, I see no reason why you should hide things from me. Love is open! After all, I know when you are on monthly mensuration, I see your unclothedness daily without you having to be shy about it. So why hiding of phone?
Judging from peoples' comments, you can easily deduce those that are married and those in serious relationships that cheat. It is the trend these latter days.

I will conclude by saying again that women are God's special gift to men. They are wonderful to be with only IF you FIND the right one for you. Then and only then will you enjoy your union.

point of correction,they are not married,go back and read the post again. I still stand by my point,looking into people,s phones is looking for high blood pressure,your client looked for it and he got it big time grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by GatJokez(f): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sounds like she's a chronic liar, OP. Free yourself of more future pain and anguish. People who cheat, don't just stop. Especially after you already intercepted the first time and she continued on knowing how you felt. Oh and what's this about telling she was trying to get money off the alpha? angry ...... was that supposed to make you feel better? Don't be played for a fool angry.

As far as looking through each other's phones - if a person has nothing to hide, then the person won't care. She reacted like she did because she was hiding her affairs from you. I, for example, wouldn't care if my bf look through my phone because I have nothing to hide.
Obviously something made you feel suspicious and you followed your instinct.

There are plenty of girls who would appreciate a guy being sincerely in love. Time to start healing your heart.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by nortcentrallord(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alfa again. Na wa for these alfa's oh. Na so mohammed talk mek alfa's d do? Chai! Na waohhhhh.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kelvyn7: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na

which Kain beg, d guy no warn her b4? na only God know how many times Afar chop her. she fit even bring STD to d guy. u know say if d guy no check her fone b4 na so she 4 just dey chop dey go, haba! so tay she even do abortion, ahhhh. u sef tink am naaa
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by cozy7(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Honestly, I would hv suggested u forgive her, but her lies show she's a habitual cheat. I don't no abt u but I can't live with a liar.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by pretydiva(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
olaideeeedris:
l like your style of advice sha. U dey garnish am with small small insults so dat d thing no go b overdose. You are a good doctor jare grin
cheesy cheesy..d guy nor even need advice 4 dis kind tin b4 he know d next step 2 take
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
nekaa:

My point is whose fault is it he didn't look before he leapt?

Your earlier post though was in reference to the time he met her. Question is, who set a time limit to propose to a lady? It can be 2 weeks, a month or 5 years.

Now he has looked and not leapt.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ohaleoghene(f): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
for her to say she was pregnant means they went raw. sure u went raw on her too ,please go for medical screening soon. as to dumping her or not is left to you to decide .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by 190: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
U never marry woman she don de go alfa

this is why some men cut short their lives with such negative women around them

anyhow sha. . .

Na una sabi, its your business undecided
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by savanto: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
point of correction,they are not married,go back and read the post again. I still stand by my point,looking into people,s phones is looking for high blood pressure,your client looked for it and he got it big time grin

I was talking generally based on your comment rather than what the OP wrote. I have no problem with comprehension.

I talked about marriage while the OP was only concerned about taking a barely 6 months old relationship to the next level. It is only natural that I let him know what he is heading into. If the OP wasn't contemplating marriage, I doubt if he would have had reasons to 'scatter his dada' OP was obviously taking a nose dive into marriage, hence his concern.

It is quite unfortunate that I have no control over what you think but I still maintain that marriage is about open-mindedness. I do not want to encourage the OP on topic of boyfriend/girlfriend brouhaha because I feel he is searching for a wife material where it cannot be found.

It is better you know the devil that you are dinning with if you check his/her phones. I know many will not agree with this because the truth hurts. If you are my girlfriend and you make phone conversations with 'yes, OK, no problem, fine, sir, sir, sir, dear, my dear, etc, I will pretend to be a maga but we ain't going no where with that.

Na who be mumu?
If you hide/code your phone from your spouse, it is a clear indication that you have something up your sleeves.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kelvyn7: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
gsainttrinity:

I disagree!
If i have any reason to suspect my lover, i would do everything to find out the truth including snooping, spying, survilience, hacking. . You name it.
I'd rather do this than contract Hiv and other deadly complications because i don't want to appear sneaky.
I told my girlfriend sometime back '' Trust is earned, its not a gift. '' because i love you does not mean i must trust you when you have not proved you are trust worthy... Don't trust me either until you have every reason to.

Finally, check you lovers phone if you have to. . Its for your own safety. Be wise!

u make sense die. "if u have to" watch word
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by 100Cents: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. [size=14]the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. [/size] after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

There are many ladies like the bolded.

Bro, stay away..
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kelvyn7: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pdizzle:

real talk
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by lachenzy1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guy karry Bajaj take run oh.... If unna marry she go cause more more problem, na all doz kind gals were d believe fake pastors and imams and keeps talking about winch... She don't deserve u, keeping her again means u don't have any hope aside her, Guy plenty gud gals dey were ready marry. KEEP OFF
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by galaxy23: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na u sabi
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kennyok(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
I believe. we all deserve forgiveness but looking at the way your story went i believed your girl felt she good handle the situations alone but I ve seen she was wrong,I may subject you forgive nd watch her closely and cut some of her freedom of decision...
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ivyT(f): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
marvelito:
i guess u r nt different frm her. Rubbish ladies
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
princeogbeide1:
see man" a girl remains to be everybody's girl until she gets married.
you sound like MU...MU O..de
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by pretydiva(f): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
tomzman:

Coming from a girl, 3 gbosa for u jare. Some guys amaze me.
lolzzz..tnx
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Gbanj11: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stories like this are the reason i have trust issues
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
savanto:

I was talking generally based on your comment rather than what the OP wrote. I have no problem with comprehension.

I talked about marriage while the OP was only concerned about taking a barely 6 months old relationship to the next level. It is only natural that I let him know what he is heading into. If the OP wasn't contemplating marriage, I doubt if he would have had reasons to 'scatter his dada' OP was obviously taking a nose dive into marriage, hence his concern.

It is quite unfortunate that I have no control over what you think but I still maintain that marriage is about open-mindedness. I do not want to encourage the OP on topic of boyfriend/girlfriend brouhaha because I feel he is searching for a wife material where it cannot be found.

It is better you know the devil that you are dinning with if you check his/her phones. I know many will not agree with this because the truth hurts. If you are my girlfriend and you make phone conversations with 'yes, OK, no problem, fine, sir, sir, sir, dear, my dear, etc, I will pretend to be a maga but we ain't going no where with that.

Na who be mumu?
If you hide/code your phone from your spouse, it is a clear indication that you have something up your sleeves.
ok. Av a blessed day
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Choi ...those alfas with jump up trousis and unkempt gemus grin ...some babes shaa tongue
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by holysainbj(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
My friend u are not married to her undecided so no go vex much...
Moreover havent u heard dat "to live a longer life on earth,dont go tru a womans fone...handbag too" cry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is left for you to decide and stop disturbing us here after all you are matured enough to get marry***
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by nekaa(f): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
satope1:

Your earlier post though was in reference to the time he met her. Question is, who set a time limit to propose to a lady? It can be 2 weeks, a month or 5 years.

Now he has looked and not leapt.
mstchwwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.