Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42094 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by mikay48(f): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is it until she sleeps with an Imam that you will know the relationship is not working?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

I cant say for sure if she is a flirt but she seems the type easily taken in by such religious conmen.

Do you know many married women sleep with these religious highway men called fake prophets. This your girlfirend may be the type easily susceptible to their cunny behavior.

Many women give in to such fakes because they call themselves Men of God.

If you are married, you can bet that she will still fall such dupes.

Flee from superstitous girls. Reason is that they can easily be manipulated by such people.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by LastProphet: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
I bet she will never stop, i know her type, they quickly fall for different men. If u can tolerate her repeating it then continue with her. But i can assure this is not closest to the last and u might not even know all right now
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by cozy7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
Op,please change the topic to my dog slept with an Alfa,till she sleeps with your father,before you send her packing..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by fairygeh(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked God forgive me but those alfas can be really fetish,i won't be surprised if he used charms to sleep with that girl,the mistake she did was going to visit him after you warned her.....
There was a day I lost my first blackberry, 2009.,while I was brooding about it at teh motor park,i saw one alfa who was unusually helpful, despite the state I was in,i was so cautious,while i was making calls on my other phone, this man still waited...That was when i got alarmed, he told me he could find the phone for me in such a way that the person who took it will not have peace of mind, that I should follow him to a nearby mosque and give him my number.i thanked him politely and declined the offer and quickly left the motor park, all because of a lost phone,i can't fall prey to one alfa.

Bottom line,maybe your gf went to the alfa with one predicament to seek for his help but the alfa used the opportunity to do something else,thats why we ladies should be wise and stay away from all these false prophets.
You should leave your babe all the same,thats her price for disobeying you.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by mart2k(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
blackchukky:
The choice is yours to make are you ready to continue with her and live with the imagination of that Alfa combing her ? or you move on.

Finally guys stop snooping around your lady's phone because you will do yourself much harm by seeing things that exceeds your suspicions/expectations/intuition

Voila!
sir, I disagree with you, any guy that keep a lady with d intention of marrying her has every right to go tru his girl's fone if not, how do u expect him 2 know who he's about 2 marry. if its girlfriend or boyfriend thing, d issue wil not bother d guy at all. I op u understand d point am trying 2 make. I would av explained better but, I dont like typing much.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
macklef:
Some say its a Man's world. True or not i cant say.

But what i know is this, if a man sleeps with another lady it can be overlooked, hes a striker,
his self control can be bashed.

But

For a Lady, its a complete no no, she was made to be a keeper, if she gives in, shes a hoe.
Her dignity lies on the floor man.
Tell them o! You remember that. Yellowman song that year? ....Girl, u kian do what d guys dooo and and still be a lady. Rap:Woman, Woman abeg u stick to ur man...
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by oddyz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is a sad story. But man run for life( mortin)
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by omonnakoda: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
fairygeh:
shocked God forgive me but those alfas can be really fetish,i won't be surprised if he used charms to sleep with that girl,the mistake she did was going to visit him after you warned her.....
There was a day I lost my first blackberry, 2009.,while I was brooding about it at teh motor park,i saw one alfa who was unusually helpful, despite the state I was in,i was so cautious,while i was making calls on my other phone, this man still waited...That was when i got alarmed, he told me he could find the phone for me in such a way that the person who took it will not have peace of mind, that I should follow him to a nearby mosque and give him my number.i thanked him politely and declined the offer and quickly left the motor park, all because of a lost phone,i can't fall prey to one alfa.

Bottom line,maybe your gf went to the alfa with one predicament to seek for his help but the alfa used the opportunity to do something else,thats why we ladies should be wise and stay away from all these false prophets.
You should leave your babe all the same,thats her price for disobeying you.
Charms to sleep with a girl? Hmm.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kunle1960: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
The girl is wicked.Man,forget that girl because Alfa had already deposited a demonized sperm which makes her a great hazard to you.Beware!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by hoojay4(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
My advice is that you shouldnt leave her yet, stay with her and still find another lady to date, then u choose the one you are most confortable with out of the 2
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Emaprince:
grin grin bros you come here?
You know some men are too good and normally turns stewpid.such excessively good men are always dealt with by women.

And the lieing part is something I'm not surprised about.women will deny and put their lives on the line when it comes to this type of issues unless you have a concrete evidence.upon that,some will still twist it somehow and call it ordinary flirt.

Emaprince, I hail you bro....

Abeg,the dude is just complicating issues for himself ....The worst thing that can happen to a man is lying to himself. Sometimes, you leave people to learn the hard way.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by savanto: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok. Av a blessed day

You too my dear.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Delesilver: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is bullshit,,,,,,,,she should go and marry the alpha ............ angryThis is bullshit,,,,,,,,she should go and marry the alpha ............
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by manuroq(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
For me if i was in ur situation i'll learn few things from this. One if she really love u, she'll neva cheat on u. Two, wat works 4 another man might work against u. Did i hear sum people advicing for partners not to check fones and read messages of their partners. Had the alfa been living wit AIDS i just think dat would be it. I think she's still lying to u and she doesn't deserve u. The truth is dat she has failed in so many ways but it's just left 4 u to decide to either move on or stick around. Guy be careful and protect urself, 4 now go do test.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by omonnakoda: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why are Nigerian men so selfish they have a woman and then want exclusive access.This is unfair and will stifle her development.The OP should see the time spent with Alfa as a sort of Industrial Attachment where she gets better exposure. Just like how Chelsea bought Kenneth Omeruo and sent him out on loan. Whatever she learns from Alfa will be to her husband's benefit and we all know how knowledgeable these Alfas are.
These days young men lack GAME SPIRIT and are very selfish which is wrong.
It is a different thin if you are married but now is the time for her to develop her skills.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Temptee101:
There is absolutely nothing to re-read here. The guy should let go of her; I know it's somewhat difficult but he should try and he will surely be glad he did in the nearest future. Sometimes we are blinded by our feeling which most times turn out bad.

I agree with you that he should let her go and he is too blind to see that she is no good, that is why I told him to reread his post several times and maybe then some common sense will pop into his brain. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by marvelito: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

if u like quote me. D lady aint loyal. And u support her life style. Birds of a feather flock 2geda.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by romzyxy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
of all the men in d world it is alpha you see to get laid with. ahba!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Justyce(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
. Meaning what? So he should forgive her and end up meeting a greater shocker. Mtchewww. @op abeg run as fast as ur legs can carry you. Forget her she doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by sholay4star: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=30pt]PLS GO FOR HIV/AIDS TEST ASAP.

[/size]
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kenex4ever(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
khiaa:

Please reread your post very slowly 10 times then the answer to your question will be obvious.
lol
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by simdam500(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
She slept with an alfa just like the moderator as modified it...

So u need me to tell u to go and get an alhaja to sleep with too or marry her

*oh I haven't read the article sef* do I really have to?

If it were me... she's gone for good

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kashkamp: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
argon500:
If you cheat on her, she will definitely go back to alfa to finish you.

Oboy, tear race.. Talking from experience.
i seconded...so true
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by simdam500(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
dkronicle: Dictionary didnt define ''GIRL' very well so i wont comment about it. Just be ur self bro. If ox
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Eluwilussit(m): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

Marry her, as you be learner
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2015

6. The guy (OP) means nothing to her, thats why she took him for granted and visited the alfa despite his warnings

7. She is a manipulator and a liar.

8. She is fetish. Like someone said above if the OP continues the relationship and eventually cheats on her or hurts her she will go back to that same alfa or another one to seek revenge or ruin for the guy

9. She is ultimately disobedient and selfish. She puts only herself into consideration.

10. She is dangerous. She keeps dangerous secrets hidden ti herself. Secrets dangerous enough to ruin her partner.

I understand all of your points except for #9.
Disobedient? Is she his child or pet? To be honest alot of you men who are saying leave her would tell a woman not to leave her cheating man and to pray about it.. That is called hypocrisy.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by LewisO: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Alfa again.infact buhari will loose

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by dapsonlou(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2015
dpoladapo604:

My guy cry now n get over her, u will meet someone else and fall in love again. If u marry her u will ruin your life. She will cheat on you over n over. She doesn't even have standard, Alfa
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by mecussey(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
blackchukky:
The choice is yours to make are you ready to continue with her and live with the imagination of that Alfa combing her ? or you move on.

Finally guys stop snooping around your lady's phone because you will do yourself much harm by seeing things that exceeds your suspicions/expectations/intuition

Voila!

If you really want to marry a lady, it is good idea you conduct fidelity test and lie detector test and the best way to do that is to go through her phone when she list expect it.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by smithereen: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP, I have checked for all the elements of disaster in your post:
- The lying, the sneaking, the hustling small change when you're about to marry, the temerity of raking for you for checking her phone when you're discussing a greater evil, the coming back to "apologize" (my yellow arzz), the spiritualist who "sees" for her (and takes a few favours) -- all the well scripted components of a future hell-on-earth are present in this your story.

If you like yourself, your life, your parents and that your destiny that you're building so hard...
Begin to RUN right now, else in a few years you will look back, wish and pray for a return to this day.

Take the words of one who has seen similar.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Avalani(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
dpoladapo604:

It is men like you (how it pains me to call you that) that cause all these cheap women out there to think we are all dumb when in love.

A foolish question deserves a foolish answer, so here it is : please continue with her, after all, you both love each other and nobody is above making mistakes. In fact, marry her : that way you would have done real men a favour by taking her out of the available pool of single women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.