Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) (9192 Views)

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
smiley

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by adedayourt(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
if dis dis the reason as u claim, hes suppose to get a cert of attendance only.

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
that was the same reason my year1 first semester result was way below expectation.......as fresher naah money dey I begin dey follow nyash.

Nyash 50%
Studies 50%

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by NOBODYY: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ogbeniii seee ukuwuuuuuu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by stanvesco(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
mtchew,
just 1 nyash,
we wen folo nyash,com add plenty plenty busines,n cum b fyn boi,n cum day study medicine nkor,
#spits on d ikebe#
ur friend b 3rd klas material,d nyash na just him excuse

say booo to #teamolodo#

#team-intelligentias#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by charlito94(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yea d poster is right too much of everything is bad
In life as a student u must HV a priority
Either u re a womanizer or a smoker + drinking n drug u must do one but my advice is for all students to know y dey re in schl n not womanising to d fullest forgetting y ur deer.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
ynash for all
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by lekjons(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
mehn! dah babe set die!
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by lovely17(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Timaya come and see oh UKWU kiss
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
ggrin pics sad op u r dead if she see dis! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by ggrin(f): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
ggrin pics sad op u r dead if she see dis! grin
died ke? grin
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
ggrin:
died ke? grin
See ur pics up there! grin
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Okaka27(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Oh my word , this b'tch is blessed !! Can someone just kindly drop her number ?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by lilmax(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by rafeelly(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
lmao op u didn't draw enough inspiration... this exactly the same reason I made first class... the thought of drilling such sumptuous as* gave me inspiration to read..cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Kingphaz: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Gbeye Oshii..!! this babe is Gifted.
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2015
The poster below me, konji go hollam !
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by opribo(m): 5:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Broad is the way......
Many have gone becareful
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2015
That girl is a lesbian. The caption of her lover was "came in and saw bae like this" ... Why wouldn't she?
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by damiloladuke: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2015
lol for him

BLOGGERS & OTHERS.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Some will forget why they are in school and follow pleasure!..smh
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by shollay09(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Damn!! Dats such an inspirational ass. Makes me remember one of my lecturer. I never miss her class for anything
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by beverlie: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
rafeelly:
lmao op u didn't draw enough inspiration... this exactly the same reason I made first class... the thought of drilling such sumptuous as* gave me inspiration to read..cheesy

uncle u can lie ooo tongue
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by rafeelly(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
beverlie:
uncle u can lie ooo tongue
aunty have we met before
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Sholy9ja: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2015
done more than dis and stil graduated well
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 19, 2015
adedayourt:
if dis dis the reason as u claim, hes suppose to get a cert of attendance only.

...and just how would he have gotten that certificate of attendance, when he never attended class

damn dat ass angry
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 19, 2015
This one nob excuse ma brother..Ya friend dull..# Guys rockin totoS wey pass this nd stil dey carry 1st class dey dea..#
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by eyinjuege: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2015
See REASON o! shocked
Na real reason o.
Idi pataki- Strong reason
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Well, reason and ukwu has the same translation in Yoruba so I understand cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blossom023:
That girl is a lesbian. The caption of her lover was "came in and saw bae like this" ... Why wouldn't she?
inspector of police, lol

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) / See My NOSE Girls Are Dying For / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.