Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (48966 Views)

N50m Goods Destroyed As Electronic Store Got Burnt In Onitsha / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by splashbaby(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Now this is not what we love to see. Accepted, majority of Igbos supports GEJ.. They have right to do so. They shouldn't pay with their business... All that's needed is to vote at the polls and not arson.…

3 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by walozanga(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
legendsilver:
ode, go to okrika and replace the life of the policeman that was lost.
Make God punish ya generation. Na to come here dey talk rubbish u sabi, idiotic element

U must be one of those cows disturbing the peace of this nation

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by adorable29(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2015
What is all this?

Chisco IS A MAN LIKE YOU, who WORKED hard to build his business! Why should you hoodlums and bunch of LAZY bastards burn down another man's hardwork and sweat because you were paid #5k? WHY?!

Its a shame!

Anyway, before y'll start drawing blood, have it in mind that this is about the political class who want power by all means. Whose kids can never be found in political rallies but are in Paris/London/NewYork shopping and having a time of their lives with body guards who makes sure a strand of hair doesn't fall from their head!

Wake up fools! DON'T SPILL YOUR BLOOD FOR ANY POLITICIAN! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by tzoracle: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2015
dammytosh:

What they did is very f00lish but your comment is much more f00lish.

It is simple common sense and anybody who was raised with money will condemn the act. You don't have to go insane with your tribal bigotry and i wonder what Mods are doing on Nairaland. undecided
what they did is not foolish but criminal,this is pre meditated arson

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Violence is unacceptable and I condemn it.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by walozanga(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
dammytosh:

What they did is very f00lish but your comment is much more f00lish.

It is simple common sense and anybody who was raised with money will condemn the act. You don't have to go insane with your tribal bigotry and i wonder what Mods are doing on Nairaland. undecided

Guy his opinion is clear. How much do they sell one luxurious bus? How more will igbos loose under apc
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by psalmsjob: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2015
mikeoh:
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you

Federal government employment is now a LOTTERY programme in this YouWIN of a scam stealing peoples ideas and give money to their proxy to setup businesses for them.

They scam youths with immigration employment and nothing but stories.

#LetsVoteForBuhari...For a real employment for youths!

#VoteForChange #SaiBaba
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by luvinhubby(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
maddock:
Am really short of words, see the way lot of us here are played emotionally. I dare say if nairaland were to be a physical gathering of people 90percent would have gone on reprisal attacks. But truth need be told, someone asked a very important question or made an Important observation..

25 buses burnt? How can 25 buses be burnt at a go when the situation is not that of a demonstration or even. war. According to the report explosive like object was tossed into the premises and for 25 vehicles to be burnt just like that, it means the explosive must either be planted in the premises or being thrown continously. Taking a look at this statement "An employee of the transport company, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told our correspondent, that the damage could have been worse if not for the quick intervention of some employees of the company who sprang into action to salvage the situation when they noticed the fire" They noticed the fire but I thought explosive was tossed into the company premises? Even the staff that spoke was under the condition of anonymity. Are they telling us for a company that just lost 25 buses, it's CEO, MD or PR Manager can not issue an official statement?

This stories doesn't really add up and it is just a way of pitching us against ourselves and that is exactly what is happening. If we can not reason out issues and think rationally, then how in the hell are we different from those killing in the guise of getting 7 virgins in heaven.
There is a difference between sentiments & reasoning.
Sentiments rationalises the realities & reasoning weighs the facts as presented.
You saw the pictures of the burnt buses, packed within the premises of the Chisco company, under the bridge at Costain where they are located & the only thing that did not 'add up' to you was the number of buses burnt & that the CEO did not speak.
The reporter who went there, like i did, told us what happened & extent of the damage & instead of you to condemn the despicable act, sentiments pushed you into querrying extent.
That was wrong, condemn what APC thugs did, that's all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Diligence: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2015
1. This is a private business...sweat of a man who started from the scratch.
2. As a Nigerian, it's my right to support any political candidate/ideology without being persecuted/threatened or killed
3. The structure of that birdge shld be examined; it must have been affected, for safety reasons
4. This act has validated certain reservations pple hv about the APC; i'm no longer sure i will vote APC ...
5. Violence profits nobody
6. We definitely need all the security forces (and volunteers (national and international) to help foster peace, law, order and security at the general elections

6 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Ewedusoup(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Why Stanley?...Na only you dey witness everything...lol[quote author=talktimi post=30992248][/quote]
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Dewze(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=ChynoBEATS post=30995455][/quote]

I do not want to sound oliver twist, but is there anyway you can give us an aerial view of the damages, a picture standing on one of those bridges should suffice.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by cescky(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
psalmsjob:

Federal government employment is now a LOTTERY programme in this YouWIN of a scam stealing peoples ideas and give money to their proxy to setup businesses for them.

They scam youths with immigration employment and nothing but stories.

#LetsVoteForBuhari...For a real employment for youths!

#VoteForChange #SaiBaba

Am sorry for you as you lack substance to gain any form form of meaningful employment apart form your current 15k per month job.

Its obvious from your statement above.
If u like stit down and be waiting for people to provide job for you.

Fyi, I've tried youwin and have not won,but I know laymen that have won.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Damidolly: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
God will punish dose who burn down the vehicles........wat a heartless citizens,useless set of pple,useless for nothing....will dat stop GEJ from emerging?
Pple can be fool atimes.mtcheweeeee

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by maddock(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
luvinhubby:

There is a difference between sentiments & reasoning.
Sentiments rationslises the realities & reasoning weighs the facts as presented.
You saw the pictures of the burnt buses, packed within the premises of the Chisco company, under the bridge at Costain where they are located & the only thing that did not 'add up' to you was the number of buses burnt & that the CEO did not speak.
The reporter who went there, like i did, told us what happened & extent of the damage & instead of you to condemn the despicable act, sentiments pushed you into querrying extent.
That was wrong, condemn what APC thugs did, that's all.

First of all I must commend you on your mature response. But am not in any saying that it is right to do have burnt even if it's just one bus. But my point is that news like this could cause a very big problem for us. If you take a look at the reaction to this issue, if nairaland were to be a physical place I dare say houses or cars belonging to APC would also have torched. The matter have not been investigated and APC found culpable, but everybody is already fingering APC. Just because an onlooker said he say the campaign rally of APC. Let's be wise and don't allow politicians to use to destroy ourselves after ensuring their wards are safely in abroad.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by smakati(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
How are we sure its not a competitor that planned this, for all we know it might have been the other bus operators jealous of chisco's success, the police should investigate from that angle too.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by opiaoku: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
This verified my anthem that

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by eromspete(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
They burnt buses. I'm sure Chisco has insurance for his vehicles but look at the impact of the inferno on the Flyover bridge above.

Fire and concrete are not to compatible with each other. They have reduced the service life of the structure but being the Nigeria I know, no one cares embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by redrumninja: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2015
freshness2020:
APC love showing their logo's!
When ♈όϋ see Dem for road? Give Dem chance! Sometimes I wonder if they reason with their anus!
Kkkk

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2015
AustineE1:
This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected.
omo ibo,u neva see anytin,dis one nah just childs play...by d time GEJ rigs himself into power,d riot dat will happen will b a childs play to d one dat send u pple back to d east on june 12

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by ifoundmyperfect: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
bad market!
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by coldFLARES1(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
fkaz:

Full of hate

@topic, The eye witness should explain better to nigeria police on what really happen, because he is number one suspect
Exactly my thoughts. He should spare us the narratives and report them to Mbu, a man who seems ready to dispense instant justice with no regard for the rule of law.

Better still, he should make himself available as a prosecuting witness now that he has 'incontrovertible' evidences.

When PDP brigands attacked a rally; killed people including policemen and opposition supporters, concerned people shouted halleluyah. By the time we shall completely harvest the fruits reaped from the seeds of religious bigotry, ethinicity and character assasination, we'd wish we never let common sense elude us.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Mrbigman1(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
25 luxury buses and trucks were destroyed and no pictures? How d place that was burnt take contain 25 luxury buses and trucks? Isn't the place supposed to be a mini park or loading point for chisco and not a manufacturing plant? I pray this sad event is not true. If true , then somebody is trying to 'inflate' the level of damage done just incase the gov't decide to compensate them cos chisco and the hoodlums are trying to play a fast one pdp/gej. And the only person that spoke about the level of damage in the report pleaded anonymity. Who pleads not to be named in a report when his/her property is destroyed? SUNNEWSPAPERS nawa oo.

First change ur username to classless then
U go seek for help; u need one
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
Jealousy will kill some people wildly known for laziness. See act of cowardice. It will be much easier for a camel to pass through d eye of a needle than buhari to rule dis country again.
b1tch by d tym Jonathan rig himsef to power,,n riot start..i pray i see u...igbo hairy b1tch

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by XBLadez: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Useless Buhari thugs at work again
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by redrumninja: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
OreMI22:

Reciprocity is the way to go.
Not too much
Ibo man too dey forget!!!! Wake up!! Wake up!!! Do the needful!!!!)
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Elypsis(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Am sure fire cannot raze down 25 luxury buses in jst 10mins....this coy is in the hrt of lagos...where the hell firefighters dey dat time then?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
They just burnt up wealth, equity, jobs and a future.

We ask for change from our leaders, but in what number of ways have we been the change we so much desire?

I weep for my country.

You may think Chisco is the loser. Wrong. Most likely he is insured. Even if not he will get a bank loan and bounce back. Even if not he has enough assets/cash left over to cater for his family.

But what of the anciliary businesses that thrive around the Bus Station? Even the same set of agbero boys benefit from jostling for passengers.

I weep for my country.

When other countries are thinking about the possibility of habitting Mars in the case of a catastrophic event we are only helping to destroy our environment by hurting everything around us including ourselves. Boko Haram, Kidnapping, Vandalism of pipelines and properties, maiming and killing, raping of innocent women and kids. Yet we desire growth! Common airports we have no single world class airport. No truly standard international roads. No fully functional and equipped schools or hospitals. Half baked graduates who spy on chokes written on papers, palms, laps, phones, other people's scripts or sleep with lecturers and students or Admin staff to pass.

And we wanna develop?

We have one of the most religious countries in the world yet we cheat our fellow humans on the same basis of religion. We go to church to look for girls to sleep with. We commit abortions like child's play. We look for government jobs or any job and steal/cheat on the job and we call it 'hammer'. I see young graduates/university students praying to get a job where they can 'hammer'. And you wanna develop.

Integrity is the bedrock of any people/Nation. No integrity no development. You need integrity to build credit, institutions, systems, learn and do business. No integrity no Nation. All we have is a joke held together by withering bonds of ethnicity, religious intolerance, bigotry and nepotism.

We must change for and by ourselves if we desire to see this nation move forward.

I hope my weeping can change to joy. It looks bleak. But I must hope. I must, because without that there is really nothing left in this nation called Nigeria.

Dan Mike

6 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=talktimi post=30992248][/quote]
APC and violence! If they like make them burn aso rock, we rebuild in 1week and put bro Joe there!

7 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by aryzgreat: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Yoloba lazy touts always envy hardworking igbos. They either burn their markets when they have travelled for xmas or look for opportunity to loot and destroy their investment like this case.

One thing u fools don't know is that the evils u plan against a free minded person will always return back to u.

Those touts will think they have succeded in quenching one igbo man business, tomorrow u will see new buses in chisco while d curse these idiotic touts are accumulating will keep hunting them.

Change my black a55.

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by KOBOJO: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
PStylish:
This is not fair. sad

Let us all shun violence.

Sorry Chisco.

Sorry Ke......
Would that restore his 25 burnt buses ??

Yoruba mothers should try putting leash on their wild and prodigal sons !!

Those useless yoruba touts and whatever devilish party they are supporting should be sued for damages.

Only then would there be peace...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.