Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (39032 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
I don't like them smiley

You must like it angry
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by InvertedHammer: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
/
They are trend followers who rarely could make decisions of their own.

I avoid them like a plague. The hood rats with tattoos forming "classy babes" --very dirty looking and disgusting. There are no exceptions.
\

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
ViktorMartins:

Show me! wink
shocked na only my guy dey see am
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by johnjon: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sexy, especially womanliness piercing.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tattoos and piercing is a no no for me but if my babe get am by mistake, I will accept her like that......

Then remove it in the night angry
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ajealadick(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tattoos and piercings are the height of irresponsibility in ladies. Its those with low self esteem and inferiority complex that makes them do so. Can a well trained man take any girl with theses visibly on her body take her to his mum and introduce to get married? Which public figure (not celebrities) has a tattoo on his body?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by upsonn(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
I found it irritating... And it doesn't add extra to their beauty.. Rather it reduce and ridicule them to. Me.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by kristen12(f): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
I like tattoos sooo much, I've been admiring people with it since I was a girl and till now I still like it. Anytime people discuss about it and I say I like it they see me as someone weird.
The day I talked to my bf about it he started doubting my lifestyle, I don't know why people see it as something wrong

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
They are trend followers who rarely could make decisions of their own.

I avoid them like a plague. The hood rats with tattoos forming "classy babes" --very dirty looking and disgusting. There are no exceptions.
\

lol but there are some nice tatoos that will makes u go gaga when u see them grin
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by redcliff: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!y pls ur reason.

Because you dont look it ma...
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by 0b1nna: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
we/they rocks grin

Where's your tattoo? Above your bikini line? smiley
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by BashMe1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
i love it grin
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
redcliff:

Because you dont look it ma...
pls come again!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ViktorMartins(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol! grin Located on your V? wink
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
0b1nna:

Where's your tattoo? Above your bikini line? smiley
u care to know cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Piercings? Hell No

Tattoos? Yes, but moderately done with nice fonts.
I intend writing my hubby's name on my wrist.
Pls no-one should ask me what would happen if we breakup, there is no provision for that. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ogaprime(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Whats your Opinion? Do you find it cool?

Its no news that girls now mutilate themselves at an astouding rate, to a point where more girls now v tattoos than men.
Some girls will have multiple ear piercings, a tongue piercing, ni.pple piercing and even clit.

What kind of girl would be comfortable lying down half naked in public for hours while some fat dude jams a sharp needle into her skin?
Me think some of those girls with tatoos and/or piercings are slags who falls in and out of guys beds at a moment notice. undecided

i can't commit to a girl with ink or metal on her body ..

So what do you think, Can you 'marry' such girl?

If you are a lady and you have more than one ear ring hole per each ear lobe like sey na ear ring shelf, you tattooed your body like ANPP sign board, pieced part of your body like siever, wear leg chain like slaves from africa, bleach like agama lizard with colour riot...I can't marry such a lady come to talk of dating such a lady, can't even have such lady as a close friend...na hi hi we go dey do like position of goal keepers on football pitch

Some people no dey think...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
ViktorMartins:

Lol! grin Located on your V? wink
nah

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by calizy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wat my p
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by blacq2009(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Whats your Opinion? Do you find it cool?

Its no news that girls now mutilate themselves at an astouding rate, to a point where more girls now v tattoos than men.
Some girls will have multiple ear piercings, a tongue piercing, ni.pple piercing and even clit.

What kind of girl would be comfortable lying down half naked in public for hours while some fat dude jams a sharp needle into her skin?
Me think some of those girls with tatoos and/or piercings are slags who falls in and out of guys beds at a moment notice. undecided

i can't commit to a girl with ink or metal on her body ..

So what do you think, Can you 'marry' such girl?

They're harlots. Period
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by heayey(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
harlot
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:

I don show...am her guy angry..Oya show me cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by GoodBoi1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
I find both repulsive. It seems they have a high tendency to cheat.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by ViktorMartins(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah
Where? wink
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by MuleekBeedex13(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
sameer1212:
Not all that hv such descriptions are irresponsible. There r some ethnic group where dere women mostly do that. Eg Hausa/Fulani
Tht is deir own culture
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I don show...am her guy angry..Oya show me cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by abatically(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
If our forefathers had drawings on their body and nobody said it was evil, then I don't see having tattoos as evils. I still see a lot of old women with lots of drawings on their body and nobody said they are irresponsible. If there is nothing wrong with that then what is wrong with having a tattoo which is a modern way of putting drawings on our bodies.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by redcliff: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls come again!

how many times would I come, dont you get tired?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by blacq2009(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
samflexxy:
I find it cute and lovely

Piercing in some specific places grin

Gives me an.......... grin complete the sentence

ERECTION

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Piercings? Hell No

Tattoos? Yes, but moderately done with nice fonts.
I intend writing my hubby's name on my wrist.
Pls no-one should ask me what would happen if we breakup, there is no provision for that. tongue grin

What?? I won't take you out on Valentines next year angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Sarimah(f): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abduletudaye:

You must like it angry
undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by DWJOBScom(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
with due respect to ladies - i DW don't like such and wouldn't consider them as ladies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.