Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (38452 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Guys Do You Like Women With Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
gofyourself:

Stupidd ppl make mistakes. Ppl who think dont make mistakes
Lol. Okey.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

Is this thread to debate the rightness or wrongness of tattoos and piercings for people or for women?
for women
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
vicben27:
Nt a fan of any! It represents! Iresponsibility, moderal dekidense! e.t.c ladies who indulge in such dnt tik of d future n hw dy'll b viewed!

U mean by such ppl like u? Pleaseeeee, u can die and rot on pavement, i wouldnt care what u think
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Okey.

Okey lol
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
for women

Oh really?

So tattoos and piercings are ok for men or is there another counter thread to discuss that?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2015
torpedodaezy:
I can't marry a man with piercings and inks

Havent seen sexy black men with tatts smiley))) havent seen a world. Google it. Self service a bit hahhahahahahah
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by haroldrich: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week www.jobspase.com

===============================================
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
bukatyne:

Oh really?

So tattoos and piercings are ok for men or is there another counter thread to discuss that?
ion knw, yhu cn create a counter thread if yhu wnt to...

Wah dhiz is al 'bout is jus to knw guys motives 'bout females who tatoo nd pierce, dhats al
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
tivta:
. If you ever get married in nigeria to a nigerian man with all your tattoos showing and piercings, I will go on 24hr hunger strike. Pls make sure to notify me if that day ever comes.

Haha. If you saw me, you'd want to marry me yourself, believe that. Btw, I don't have showing tattoos or multiple piercings. I only have my ears over-pierced. I'm not a fan of facial piercing.

I also don't care for men who have an issue with tattoos. Take me as I am or kick rocks is my motto. There's a lid for every pot out there so whatever
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by johnjon: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
okey.
Just my opinion tho.

I once entered a bus traveling with this beautiful lady, she had so many tattoos but was so friendly.We started chatting and I liked her simplicity, we got to ore and somebody mistakenly stepped on her, if you see this babe's reaction....... In fact she continued till we almost got to our destination. Since then if I see a lady with tattoo I stay on my lane, I feel like they are not responsible and can react to things very bitterly.....so ma'am will you blame me?

You are a clown really. chai!
So because of your nansense story about one lady, just one o. You feel all women with tattoos are not responsible.

Are you even responsible yourself?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
gofyourself:

Havent seen sexy black men with tatts smiley))) havent seen a world. Google it. Self service a bit hahhahahahahah

LMFAO
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by johnjon: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2015
gofyourself:

U mean by such ppl like u? Pleaseeeee, u can die and rot on pavement, i wouldnt care what u think

Aha, this oyinbo is wicked o.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I've got a couple of tattoos & piercings myself (ear)...don't see what the big deal is really.

People use different things to express themselves eg. journals etc & some choose to etch special memories on their skin for more permanence, instead of on a piece of paper. The next person may not see much significance to it but the person with the tattoo knows exactly what each symbol means TO THEM. Hence they say don't judge a book by its cover. Rather ask & you might get a better understanding instead of judging from afar.

The ones that I have also have a special meaning to me (my life journey in ink) & I wouldn't remove them for all the judgment in the world because that would be like erasing my experiences. One of them is a phoenix on my left left, which means with every fall I stand (hence the leg area)...just like the phoenix rises from the ashes after it burns. So yeah, it's like using your body as a PERSONAL diary...shouldn't be anyone's business anyway.
not enough reason
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2015
booqee:
not enough reason

I don't care.

What, do I need more reasons for what I do to MY body? Seriously, go play in traffic!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I don't care.

What, do I need more reasons for what I do to MY body? Seriously, go play in traffic!
for someone who claims not to care you've been showing so much aggression on this thread.

Well I don't give a hoot about the moral implication I'm more worried about the health implication. I'm just wondering why nobody's talking about that..or maybe there isn't

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Kriptic:

See, you can't just single out a bible verse and omit the surrounding ones simply. I laugh when I see people like you selectively interpret the bible.

Leviticus 19:26- Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it. Do not practice divination or seek omens.

27- Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

28- Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.

In short, read the whole Leviticus 19. Many of us knowingly or unknowingly do the things we shouldn't do as stated in that chapter. Do you shave your sideburns? Do you eat blood meat? If yes, what makes you think you are in any position to pass judgments?

I don't have tattoos but the hypocrisy of many of you guys stinks to high heaven. It is disgusting! You lot go around committing all forms of atrocities yet somehow, you gather the impetus to judge a tattoed person? Who here isn't a sinner?
I don't think you understand what you posted up there.. No matter what you say bro, God's standard remains the same.

I don't have a tattoo on my body but that doesn't mean I should gather an impetus to judge a person with it

All I'm trying to say is that, some things are understandable but the lady I quoted made an unreasonable point on why she has tattoo on her body

Bro, let's not deceive ourselves, the world is evolving and people now judge you by your appearance, take it or leave it.

This is Nigerian and we place so much emphasis on appearance. Tattoo your body and do multiple piercing and watch good people refrain themselves from you

Last bullet, go and make your research and you would notice that ladies who have patterns and double piercing are synonymous to runs girls or olosho. I don't need to convince you to believe it

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I don't care.

lol, yhu r ready to defend dhis to dah last core nd smash back any hit against yhu.. Datz cul
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
booqee:
for someone who claims not to care you've been showing so much aggression on this thread.

Well I don't give a hoot about the moral implication I'm more worried about the health implication. I'm just wondering why nobody's talking about that..or maybe there isn't
hmm ,now dhats another point
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
booqee:

You get time to dey quote her shy

The truth is most ladies with tattoos and double piercing are ill-mannered and they live the life that heads towards destruction
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
booqee:

Are you are dr? How about you worry about serious issues like people having unprotected segx & the likes. How about that?

FYI, the needles used during tattooing are new. They open them right infront of you because the artists are trained professionals too. They know all about the health risks of reusing needles. These are not some prison tattoos carved out with God knows what. They are professionally done with new & sterilised equipment so keep your worries to yourself, will ya. Or go volunteer at a homeless shelter to ease some of that "worrying".
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by haroldrich: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] You get time to dey quote her shy

The truth is most ladies with tattoos and double piercing are ill-mannered and they live the life that heads towards destruction
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You get time to dey quote her shy

it doesn't make u look more beautiful either I just don't get it...
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol, yhu r ready to defend dhis to dah last core nd smash back any hit against yhu.. Datz cul

It's really annoying when people can't mind their own business. How is someone's tattoo any of another person's business? Like 4real.
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hmm ,now dhats another point
shey u know say na u use this thread cause wahala ? tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
booqee:
it doesn't make u look more beautiful either I just don't get it...

It's NOT about beauty hence your mind is also struggling to get it. People do nose jobs,implants & smear themselves with makeup when they want to beautify themselves. Tattoos, like I said, are done for different reasons & I already gave one. Try getting that instead of making this about some beauty makeover.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
shey u know say na u use this thread cause wahala ? tongue
grin
...Me just asked to know how other people see it, i v stated ma opinion 'bout it and i think dhats the fact cuz most arguments are in support of mine..

Yhu know, those biatches blurting out shiits will wanna defend themselves na
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
I see them as irresponsible pple.. Be it a lady or a guy
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2015
gofyourself:

Somehow u sound not nigerian and i love it. I guess u from u.s. Stop listening to stupidd ppl in here with very tiny, closed mind who think that their villige is the only one exists in this world
I have tattoos and am proud!

Don't call people Stupid on a faceless forum. What happened to diplomacy.

Just so you know, my village is very big. And we have a Cable TV, we all come together to watch at the Village Market every night. undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
sis I think that should be rock
what do u mean?
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I see them as irresponsible pple.. Be it a lady or a guy

Really?

Let's see, I have a job, pay my bills on time, have one child instead of 101 children, never been to jail, married etc. How does having a few scribbles on the body automatically make one irresponsible? That should be on Ripley's believe it or not!
Re: What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Really?

Let's see, I have a job, pay my bills on time, have one child instead of 101 children, never been to jail, married etc. How does having a few scribbles on the body automatically make one irresponsible? That should be on Ripley's believe it or not!

One man's food another man's poison.. U might not see it as anything bt 2 me oh.. I see them as irresponsible pple and i hate doin tinx with such pple cos i blivd they are possessed with evil spirit most especially pple with tattoos.. Hope u ain't a fan of it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.