Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (70467 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by robinsoncrosoe: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
This is hw buhari will die on his next teenage wife

Old bastard illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by yoosooph: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Yes, this is how issue like this should be reacted to, and not relating it to religion or tribe.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by blacq2009(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Pictures or undecided undecided undecided

You spoke my mind........we don't bilivit
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by deltafoxx(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
No matter what, those girls are still under age and must not be kept in custody. Abi Nigeria no get constitution again? Wetin dey work the police now.?
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
@that age,I had no idea of what sex was all about,,.
Teenagers of nowadays undecided
SMH

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Awesomeking: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Seriously i see no reason why the girls should be arrested,did they commit crime??-they didnt kill him intentionally na,they had sex with a man and he died,he invited them,he paid them,in main sense,the man is the one who commited the crime,if not that he is dead he should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by ekhai(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Pictures or undecided undecided undecided
Or you don't believe. Lol
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nicklaus(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Rot In Peace! old man, what's tragic about this His spirit deserves to be jailed, I thot u get wiser as u grow older not filthier. Free those poor little hot girls jo, they were just doing their job. angry

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
IGWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :oIGWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by yoosooph: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
This is very wrong.

robinsoncrosoe:

Old bastard illiterate
robinsoncrosoe:
Old bastard illiterate
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by blacq2009(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
yuncka:
Hmmmn...someones father oo. Irresponsible man. This one na Direct Entry into hell.

RIP shaa( Roast in Pieces)

Pardon him, Oh Hell gateman
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by uwixxy(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
ireneony:
grin wow make I laff in chinese chi-wag

abeg try dat laugh for swahili........ make i fit understand
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by tomzman: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
TITLE OF MOVIE:[size=13pt]KONJI AT 70!!!
[/size]
MARKETED AND DISTRIBUTED AT 70 POUND ROAD ABA
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!! grin
angry
grin
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Karleb(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Serves him right! angry
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by ceejay80s(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
E be like say na 14and. 16yrs na him dey sweet pass now,I have got to dump my 23yrs for the
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by obontami: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
irunobo3, crazysaint, mrhardon, icebeatz , make una come see something oooo
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by ajetunde: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
1000 Ways To Die. I call this ThreesomeACED!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Hahahaha! What a great way to end a 70yrs randy fellow!! Lol! He lived a sexfilled life!!

Hell is waiting!!

Blame Buhari First,
Think Later!!
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
zonax:
What will his obituary read?
Died after a brief (illness) pussy fucking
died after eating 2 "unripe mangoes"

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
oh yea. St peter will be so glad to receive the heroic man in heaven right? If I wr st peter, na flog I go glog am go hell fire. Him sef no go receiv judgement

You make your sharia law a lot better than Christianity. Hell fire because of sex? I will gladly take 100 lashes from Sharia law than be condemned to hell. What is Nigeria turning into with the level of reasoning over there? The future doesn't look bright at all undecided
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by waternogetemeny: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Setaje:

If you are not happy wiv it. Go and kill yourself. Why are u hyper venting on me. Or better still open your own blog or forum. Its that simple.

THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT FOR A MAN BUT THAT WAY LEADS TO DEATH. THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH LITERALLY. CHANGE FOR UR OWN GOOD. MUMU!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by JayJustus(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
march for konji...

KONJI lives forever
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by IYANGBALI: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2015
AmberQueen:
@that age,I had no idea of what sex was all about,,.
but at dat age,uncle had started playing with your bweasts. I smell lies grin
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Setaje(f): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
waternogetemeny:

THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT FOR A MAN BUT THAT WAY LEADS TO DEATH. THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH LITERALLY. CHANGE FOR UR OWN GOOD. MUMU!

See who is telling me to change. Do u even no me? This is coming from a known tribal bigot in this forum. Why don't u practise what you preach and grow the f*ck up. You cannot comment wiv out throwing insults. If I were to stoop to your level I would also throw some insults back. I am even making u feel important by replying u.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by vislabraye(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
The girls did not commit any crime.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by bynat(f): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Movesz:
What will he tell God

that he died of 14\16 sex
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2015
ireneony:
grin wow make I laff in chinese chi-wag

Did you do that when you're 14 or 16?
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by UjSizzle(f): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Erm at least he died satisfied lipsrsealed grin
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
blesoh:
Very good of him,got d result for his actions.

Make i see your pic.

Meanwhile, kingtom, oya, grab ur wifey here. She's yours!
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by preshy223(f): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2015
IMO men no dey ever gree say dem don old. Na old men b our major problem for hia o
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by luluosas(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Evil that men do live with them. Face your punishment in hellllllll

2 Likes

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by ibkgab001: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
53/54 iweka rd onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.