Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (70473 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Tonytonex(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
picture or ...we won't believe.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Bimpe29: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm! You have seen it there in Imo, another disgusting and destructive occurrence ravaging the globe presently. Can you imagine a 70 year old Pa and 16/14 year teenagers having unlawful sexual relationships willingly?
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by waternogetemeny: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Setaje(f): 10:48am
See who is telling me to change. Do u even no me? This is coming from a known tribal bigot in this forum. Why don't u practise what you preach and grow the f*ck up. You cannot comment wiv out throwing insults. If I were to stoop to your level I would also throw some insults back. I am even making u feel important by replying u.

Sincerely, i make no apology for having strong words for tribal warlords on this forum like urself.

A tribal bigot is someone who starts thread to insult a particular ethnic group and not one who comments to rebut those prejudice.

Since, i have been on nairaland, have u seen me open thread about any particular tribe? I discuss issues centred on politics and fight tribal bigots like urself.

I engage tribalist as a defensive mechanism not offensive. It is hard to engage tribalist hell-bent on mud slinging in a mud fight and not get stained with the same mud.

Seun has potential but how far he goes depends on the opinions of people on his work. I don talk bad thing be that?

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
RedBenson:

Make i see your pic.

Meanwhile, kingtom, oya, grab ur wifey here. She's yours!
Who? shocked
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by yuncka: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
blacq2009:

Pardon him, Oh Hell gateman

Ok bro, hope say d man no be Ur relative. Mek I no open am reach Ur side. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
Who? shocked

The girl wey i quote. Follow her up.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by KingTom(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
RedBenson:

The girl wey i quote. Follow her up.
Baba you know say I no dey Trust pictureless babes na grin
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by blacq2009(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
yuncka:

Ok bro, hope say d man no be Ur relative. Mek I no open am reach Ur side. grin

Na my papa be that. Now that you've pardoned him, what else do we say but Hallelluyah!
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Horllamideh(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Bed accident leading to death (iku puccee) is a subset of iku gbigbona (hot death)....
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by lalasticlala(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
waternogetemeny:
MODS AND SEUN AND LALASTICLALA. PLEASE TRY TO REGULATE THINGS U PUT IN TH FP. YORUBAS AND HAUSAS EVEN CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELT GROUP SHOULD GET THEIR FAIR SHARE.

THAT IS BETTER FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND NAIRALAND. NOBODY LIKES A BIGGOT AND U KNOW THIS.

pls i dont seem to get your point... can you explain better?
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Gozye(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Greediness and konji na him kpai the shanko baba.the falling away of the red leaves is a warning to the green ones.ALL PLEASE BE WARNED.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by valicious1(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
UnknownT:
LOL! Let's say the girls names are Chidinma and Nkechi and the man collapsed after bleeping Chidinma. At the police station, they will be crying nkechi will try to exonerate herself thus
Nkechi: O kwa Chidinma ka o rachara before o nwuo. Mu na ya emebeghikwa anything sef. Mu no na eche turn nu m ka o racha Nkechi b4 o ra m cry cry . Then Chidinma will try to implicate Nkechi thus:
Chidinma: I na atu ashi. Gi na ya ara go b4 mu na ya ebido rawa. Even mgbe o no na aram, o kwa o no na ami otu gi cry cry

Please don't ask for translation, even I don't know the translation sef

Baadt nigga grin
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by freezyprinzy(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Nah he died in service
Osyxcel:

He died while enjoying.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by joxxy01(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2015
in baba suwe's voice: OMALE NI IDI
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
Baba you know say I no dey Trust pictureless babes na grin

Hey, but believe me, this one sure pass.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by UnknownT: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2015
valicious1:

Baadt nigga grin
lol. Nwanne o ikpe ara ma ra grin
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by gidado14(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=mikemodel24 post=31026629][/quote]

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2015
He died by what he loves and he actually took dsame path he came in 2 dis world back. How will it feels if dey were his daughters. 4 those teen age, its either dey lack moral training or they dnt listen 2 their parents. Mothers future mothers, we've gt work 2 do on our kids cos we are closer 2 them dan fathers. No matter how bad d world is 2day about teen age n senxual exposure, there ar good kids out there. U cn only b proud of a child that did well.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Kingsasian(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Imo state indigents and their high level of promiscuity.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by VivaLaFrans: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
You see the kind of old rich men we have. How can this kind of person make way for the young men in his village? Maybe he died of heart attack due to shock from the excitement.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Etianwanokon: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
ABEG SET THE GIRLS FREE. HE WANTED TO DO BOY AT 70. AT HIS AGE HE COULD STILL BE HAVING GROUP SEX. AND LOOKING AT IT CLEARLY THE FAMILY IS SUFFERING. THROW HIS CORPSE IN EVIL FOREST. HE IS A DISGRACE TO HIS FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Kingsasian(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
ajetunde:
1000 Ways To Die. I call this ThreesomeACED!!
so u are addicted to Sony Max like me....lol
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Ephemmm: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
Nawa ooo, small girls of nowadays. Dem don go use nyash kill dis old man for nothing now.

Small girl ke? The girl wey him toto don't wide pass a mother that has given birth to five children na small children?

Park well I beg tongue tongue tongue
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by blesoh(f): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
RedBenson:

Make i see your pic.

Meanwhile, kingtom, oya, grab ur wifey here. She's yours!
who is Kingtom,u wanna see my pix?lol
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by sexyjennik(f): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha I laugh in swahili cheesy see express road to hell for the shameless old man grin

See what is love for sex at old age has caused him shocked

As for those two little brats, I wonder what they will do when they are all grown up....SMH
Yeye they smell undecided
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by yuncka: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
blacq2009:

Na my papa be that. Now that you've pardoned him, what else do we say but Hallelluyah!

LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Cpumping(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
tola9ja:
WHY DID BUHARI USUALLY WEAR WHITE ?

WHY DID MR JONA USUALLY WEAR BLACK ?

WHY DID GOOD THINGS USUALLY COMES IN WHITE

WHY DID BAD THINGS USUALLY COMES IN BLACK

WHY DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by vjsmiles: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Acepens:
tongue cheesy SINCE THEY DONT WANT TO LEAVE OUR YOUNG BLOOD FOR US!!!! KONJI O, KONJI!! cool.. But Why IMO na!!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is the definition of poetic (and instant ) justice.

A very wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by Edusouls(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
chai girls of nowadays comes from hell, they get devilish mind to start sining heavily so early in life without even reaching the age to sin minimally, at 14 and 16 none even up to at least 18years get mind to Bleep their fathers very seniors to death, and left quietly and calmly to their various houses after his death, without even at least trying to report what happened, evil have totally consumed the souls of most women nowadays, that you just see a human being like you walking as you, not knowing that you are seeing evil in it's real form walking..men am very sorry for the suffering and painless death that awaits us sorry men, there is real danger...
Re: Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 by evesdon4u: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
What a way to go...
Na who send am sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.