Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? (3940 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by tpiar: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
robosky02:

he has been over her she kept saying no

aya she just said yes and told him her past . is tha enough to run away

i guy that really loves you would rather stick with you

is he responsible for her past?

I don't think she needs to force him to feel guilty over her past decisions which she made herself.

and why did she wait six months to inform him she already had a child? If its something he is not comfortable with, then they need not have gone further.

anyway she should move on, her own man will show himself at some point.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by robosky02(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzumakis:

real loves overlooks you say? lemme ask you will real love turn you from being a guy to being a gal?
stop those sentimental approach jawe**** real love brings you at of you and not chinedo out off balogun.

my reasons plenty oh you know go like to hear em oh******

hahaha

abeg i wan hear the reason

aya start
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes I Can.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by gabbrri(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't see notin wron in it............. Bt my single mother fiancee cheated on me with her ex . Crying seriously
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? by uzumakis: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
robosky02:

hahaha

abeg i wan hear the reason

aya start
let's just say I can't take and start believing that your car is mine, even if I do I will be deceiving myself so bad one can't deceive thy self for so long. So I assume why start what I can't finish if em no dey do me...
#you dig?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Tell Us Who Is The Most Handsome And Pretty Romancelander / Caption This Hilarious Pics / Dating "Fine Boy" Ain't Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.