Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Guys, Be Confident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Confident (2053 Views)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes, we girls frown and size you up when you try to chat us up, but that doesn't mean we find you annoying. We actually, in most cases, find you intimidating that's why we put up a defence. Walking up with huge biceps, round butt, well trimmed hair, nice cologne, a good dress sense etc do really knock us off balance, a thing we try to hide by frowning, sizing you up and acting uninterested. It's just weird how guys can't really see through the facade. Some even get knocked off balance as a result of the girl's reaction. Well, you can't expect her to make things easy for you. We girls love to test guys and we only do so to guys we see as having the potential of being our man. Such test is called sh1t-test. How do we know he's the real deal without checking him out rigorously? If he can't conquer our sh1t-tests, then he won't be able to live with our bullsh1t(Yes, we ladies got bullsh1t, whether some admit it or not). We don't want to end up carrying the child of a weak man. When next you approach a girl and she immediately makes you loose focus, try to get back on track by first smiling, atleast with the knowledge that she won't have thrown that at you if she wasn't interested, then answer her question brilliantly. Funny what a smile can do. Passing her sh1t-test can see you to the level of sh1t-testing her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Confident by buygala(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
So says the tortoise undecided

Your moniker alone has zapped all the confidence from my being cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Confident by Enegod(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
this thread taught me nothing undecided
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
They be having _shit-tests till they 35. . . Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Confident by GoodBoi1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who's intersted in sh¡t tests? Sh¡t test to me is a no... I can't be trying to convince a female, your either in or out then unto the next one.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Enegod:
this thread taught me nothing undecided
babeless guy, learn now grin
Re: Guys, Be Confident by fuckshit: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
what the fück; shït tests my fücking aśś grin grin
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, we girls frown and size you up when you try to chat us up, but that doesn't mean we find you annoying. We actually, in most cases, find you intimidating that's why we put up a defence. Walking up with huge biceps, round butt, well trimmed hair, nice cologne, a good dress sense etc do really knock us off balance, a thing we try to hide by frowning, sizing you up and acting uninterested. It's just weird how guys can't really see through the facade. Some even get knocked off balance as a result of the girl's reaction. Well, you can't expect her to make things easy for you. We girls love to test guys and we only do so to guys we see as having the potential of being our man. Such test is called sh1t-test. How do we know he's the real deal without checking him out rigorously? If he can't conquer our sh1t-tests, then he won't be able to live with our bullsh1t(Yes, we ladies got bullsh1t, whether some admit it or not). We don't want to end up carrying the child of a weak man. When next you approach a girl and she immediately makes you loose focus, try to get back on track by first smiling, atleast with the knowledge that she won't have thrown that at you if she wasn't interested, then answer her question brilliantly. Funny what a smile can do. Passing her sh1t-test can see you to the level of sh1t-testing her.

If you feel the nigga,but he ain't forth coming,i suggest you get him toasted #ItzAllowed
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
GoodBoi1:
Who's intersted in sh¡t tests? Sh¡t test to me is a no... I can't be trying to convince a female, your either in or out then unto the next one.
@bold. Guys like you can only succeed around prostitutes. You expect her to just give in to you because you are what?
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
which one is tortoise again for christ sake
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Enegod(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
babeless guy, learn now grin
I'm too old for that shiit... They're for teenagers
Re: Guys, Be Confident by GoodBoi1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
@bold. Guys like you can only succeed around prostitutes. You expect her to just give in to you because you are what?
Because I'm special and I believe she is but since she makes me feel I don't deserve her, I will be suspicious if she suddenly starts showing me affection, besides they are many fishes in the ocean. I'd rather be in a relationship were the attraction is mutual (from my point of view). Sorry miss, not everyone's interested in games.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Enegod:
I'm too old for that shiit... They're for teenagers
GoodBoi1:
Because I'm special and I believe she is but since she makes me feel I don't deserve her, I will be suspicious if she suddenly starts showing me affection, besides they are many fishes in the ocean. I'd rather be in a relationship were the attraction is mutual (from my point of view).
in a world where guys pretend a lot, you can't expect a lady not to be. Sure before giving her all. You don't know how ladies feel when a guy suddenly stops showing love the very moment he gets to see her pants. Ladies sh1t-test to be sure they won't be making a huge mistake.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Confident by Vibesking(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Another idle fellow who created a useless thread outta boredom in attempt to make fp.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Enegod(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
in a world where guys pretend a lot, you can't expect a lady not to be. Sure before giving her all. You don't know how ladies feel when a guy suddenly stops showing love the very moment he gets to see her pants. Ladies sh1t-test to be sure they won't be making a huge mistake.
and yet many of them still make a huge mistake undecided
Re: Guys, Be Confident by GoodBoi1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
yeah I know but the thing is I'm not after her pants.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vibesking:
Another idle fellow who created a useless thread outta boredom in attempt to make fp.
if you know why I created this thread ehn, you'll realize it's at opposite ends with the FP idea
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
GoodBoi1:
yeah I know but the thing is I'm not after her pants.
passing her test can prove that or even make her want you in her pants. Backing out angrily will only pass you off as only wanting to get the cookie
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
passing her test can prove that or even make her want you in her pants. Backing out angrily will only pass you off as only wanting to get the cookie
interestingly enuff, ur nose does look like that of a tortoise. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
blublahd:

interestingly enuff, ur nose does look like that of a tortoise. undecided
grin a nairalander once sent me a PM saying he doesn't mind sucking the mucus out of my nose
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Vibesking(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
if you know why I created this thread ehn, you'll realize it's at opposite ends with the FP idea

if you say so. .
Well,
I just viewed your photo and you seem bleached.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Noted!
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
grin a nairalander once sent me a PM saying he doesn't mind sucking the mucus out of my nose
still does not excuse the fact that its looks like a tortoise's
also,u must equally be sick as that nairalander too.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by GoodBoi1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
As you say but she has already failed my test.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vibesking:

if you say so. .
Well,
I just viewed your photo and you seem bleached.
get glasses
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
GoodBoi1:
As you say but she has already failed my test.
and what's your test?
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Vibesking(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
get glasses
your lips appear black. .
So I was thinking you should also apply cream on your lips so it could blend with the skin.
If you wanna bleach... Bleach properly.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by GoodBoi1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
and what's your test?
I believe every lady has her idea of the kind of guy she would never put up a front for. If I finally convince her it means I'll always be chasing her in the relationship while probably waiting for Mr. "Facadeless" to show up. My test is apparent mutual appreciation and I won't start a relationship with an unbalanced foundation.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by GoodBoi1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Guys, Be Confident by mrkay101(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
the only thing I agree from this is dat most ladies feel intimidated when they are approached by guys. so dey try to act a bit confident which may come out a bit saucy..

but this Sh1t test the op talks about is pure rubbish
Re: Guys, Be Confident by LewisO: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op this one am seeing shiit, hope all is well? undecided

Precise I am very much confident in approaching a lady.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol,
Sh1t tests? WTF

Ain't nobody got time to be testing a nigga; if I like you, trust my countenance to be approachable. If I don't, no amount of confidence will move me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Weakness Of A Man (PIX) / Is Love Truly Blind? / Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.