Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Guys, Be Confident - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Confident (2055 Views)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vibesking:

your lips appear black. .
So I was thinking you should also apply cream on your lips so it could blend with the skin.
If you wanna bleach... Bleach properly.
you really need glasses NOW!
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Vibesking(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
you really need glasses NOW!
lol... Ok...
Don't 4get u're a human being and I owe u my love.
Don't mind my previous quotes.
Sleep well.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vibesking:

lol... Ok...
Don't 4get u're a human being and I owe u my love.
Don't mind my previous quotes.
Sleep well.
don't be mad cos I didn't reply your PM.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Vibesking(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
don't be mad cos I didn't reply your PM.
you probably got me mistaken for someone else. . I've never sent a PM to anyone on Nairaland.
I don't even follow anyone!
Don't get beyond yourself.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by naijaboiy: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
#Yawn
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, we girls frown and size you up when you try to chat us up, but that doesn't mean we find you annoying. We actually, in most cases, find you intimidating that's why we put up a defence. Walking up with huge biceps, round butt, well trimmed hair, nice cologne, a good dress sense etc do really knock us off balance, a thing we try to hide by frowning, sizing you up and acting uninterested. It's just weird how guys can't really see through the facade. Some even get knocked off balance as a result of the girl's reaction. Well, you can't expect her to make things easy for you. We girls love to test guys and we only do so to guys we see as having the potential of being our man. Such test is called sh1t-test. How do we know he's the real deal without checking him out rigorously? If he can't conquer our sh1t-tests, then he won't be able to live with our bullsh1t(Yes, we ladies got bullsh1t, whether some admit it or not). We don't want to end up carrying the child of a weak man. When next you approach a girl and she immediately makes you loose focus, try to get back on track by first smiling, atleast with the knowledge that she won't have thrown that at you if she wasn't interested, then answer her question brilliantly. Funny what a smile can do. Passing her sh1t-test can see you to the level of sh1t-testing her.
1000000 likes
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, we girls frown and size you up when you try to chat us up, but that doesn't mean we find you annoying. We actually, in most cases, find you intimidating that's why we put up a defence. Walking up with huge biceps, round butt, well trimmed hair, nice cologne, a good dress sense etc do really knock us off balance, a thing we try to hide by frowning, sizing you up and acting uninterested. It's just weird how guys can't really see through the facade. Some even get knocked off balance as a result of the girl's reaction. Well, you can't expect her to make things easy for you. We girls love to test guys and we only do so to guys we see as having the potential of being our man. Such test is called sh1t-test. How do we know he's the real deal without checking him out rigorously? If he can't conquer our sh1t-tests, then he won't be able to live with our bullsh1t(Yes, we ladies got bullsh1t, whether some admit it or not). We don't want to end up carrying the child of a weak man. When next you approach a girl and she immediately makes you loose focus, try to get back on track by first smiling, atleast with the knowledge that she won't have thrown that at you if she wasn't interested, then answer her question brilliantly. Funny what a smile can do. Passing her sh1t-test can see you to the level of sh1t-testing her.
ok o.we do hear.buh am telling u no man is weak.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by dahreyM: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol,
Sh1t tests? WTF

Ain't nobody got time to be testing a nigga; if I like you, trust my
countenance to be approachable. If I don't, no amount of confidence will
move me.

bt u no fine. i won't even approach u.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
ok o.we do hear.buh am telling u no man is weak.jst that some guys dont have time to be lingering around trying to impress you guls once she acts unfriendly also a real guy knws his selfworth and wont want to bring down his manly dignity and this types re relationship materials.only a worthless guy trys to impress ladies by been persuadsive.i rarely approach girls buh when i do believe me she has no choice.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2015
GoodBoi1:
Who's intersted in sh¡t tests? Sh¡t test to me is a no... I can't be trying to convince a female, your either in or out then unto the next one.
Thank you! Who have that luxury of time for one shitty test or whatever? Real men don't chase everything under the skirt. Real men don't beg ladies for attention. Guys should learn and stop chasing ladies that doesn't care about you. First expression last longer. Let them do all the forming, by the time they're getting close to the age of 30, they will retract their step and turn to Mother Teresa.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2015
This looks like a Nollywood script undecided
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
you're so lonely that you're now teaching us how to woo you and fap you afterwards. smh.
Re: Guys, Be Confident by Kayoski(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
In frank donga voice " I dont play games ma " ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Man Arrested For Removing Women’s Teeth During Sex (photo) / Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- / Ladies: Can You Propose To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.