Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (47016 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by securityjobs: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Good ole memories.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Lekison(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
greatdeal1408:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i remembered ... chai!!!
i used to beat my friends like ..... Monaco beat Arsenal cool
chai!!! Must u use arsenal as example?
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by blaid: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lovely game, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Marineremmanson(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
[left][/left][size=8pt][/size] without being prevaricativelly equivocal I repeated primary 3 & 5 cos of this game. I loved d game so much. my dad beat the hell out of when he saw 250 canters in my school bag.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Eberex(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
And what do you usually use as the ball?
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by jude33084(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
This was one of my best game I love playing whenever I come back from school... I love this game so much. How many of you played this game while you were young if you didn't I guess you didn't have enough fun in childhood days ...

The sony play station of our time. cool
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by jude33084(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eberex:
And what do you usually use as the ball?

Button or round beeds tongue
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Eberex(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
jude33084:

Button or round beeds tongue

you missed out one dude! think!!!!!!! think!!!!!!!! think!!!!!!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by multikolour(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
that my game at childhood.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by kechywillz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
dat time wey i dey carry trophy for my guy house wen i dey win every game
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by agoadiv(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
my bros used to trash me on this game ooooo but i trashed me once(11-6) de guy fight me ehhhh...
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by playboy19(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ibime:

Hehehehehehe

My popsie had a machine lathe at his workshop.

I got his machinist to cut me a solid block of steel as my goalkeeper. Those shots that carry the goalkeeper enter post would not move him.

My two center backs were bottle water tops cos they were taller for stopping freekicks in my wall.

All my other players are fitted with a paper cover which I will colour in my favourite team colours (usually Super Eagles), then I will squeeze floor tiles into the counter so that my players are not knocked over easily.

Omo, I've played hours and hours of this game. Good days.

Bottle water cover? There were no bottle water at the time (Early 90s). The only bottle water at the time was Ragolis and it's cover was to frail to be used as a keeper. Instead, we'd double the 'Kanters' and make it the keeper, so it'd be strong enough to stop the shots. At one point we started using box of matches loaded with sand or dirt as goal-keeper.

Damn things done change (In biggie's voice)

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by jaz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
great old days...
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Ademuyiwa59(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
God bless the OP for remembering me of this, and all of us here together. I'm really happy to see the pics and remember that particular game. It was totally awesome. then, we were addicted to it, to the extent that we wld take the bottle covers and other things with us to the school for maximum enjoyment. there was a particular way u will arrange the covers when u want to take Corner Kick.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by leshluap(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
ola, com and see that our game o.....I will trek from oke ijebu to isolo cus of this game
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Octavius9653(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Phewwww! !! I miss those days...I was street champion for a long stretch. Then rubber bands came and then we made the switch
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by henryblaze25(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Street champion like me, chewing gum was our ball. We use to construct our own cup, canta ball in PH was fun
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by luckman20(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Using calender dates to number your players lol
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by omaigala12(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
ofcourse I did infact na wetin I take pay my primary school fees be dat
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wow,I rem this game, tho I neva played it... my bros n friends did...my own was to hide under d table and throw some stones on the table while dey played.Aftawards they will start ranting cheesy.. very funny grin..den I will scram kiss
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by fingard02k(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eberex:

you missed out one dude! think!!!!!!! think!!!!!!!! think!!!!!!
CASSETTE BUTTON
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by sunnedee: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
TABLE SOCCER!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! E don tey!!!!

Op, Ya head dey there!

But wait, How old are you?
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Eberex(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
fingard02k:

CASSETTE BUTTON

yeah!

2 Likes

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by nov19(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I was so addicted to this game, my mum once seized them for over a month cos I waz hardly concentrating in sch.

Some times we will design a cup and organize a tornament btw ourselves. Other time we may just play friendlies.

Then I used to be italy, my best friend used to be holland. Others germany, france etc.

We use to pad the cocks with gums for balance. And use copper and bathing sponge to creat the goal-post and net respectively.

We also use marker and 1 meter ruler to draw the football pitch. We also use time (10 minutes per half).

We also label the players after our favourite players, like roberto baggio, maldini. We also cut out the numbers on calendar and gum it on each player with eba or pap.

Oooooh, the Good old Days.... It waz really fun.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Endee09: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
If u didn't play this then u are part of the indomie generation
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Youpele52: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
This was one of my best game I love playing whenever I come back from school... I love this game so much. How many of you played this game while you were young if you didn't I guess you didn't have enough fun in childhood days ...

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by solayd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
chai! Play station in our era then grin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
playboy19:

Bottle water cover? There were no bottle water at the time (Early 90s). The only bottle water at the time was Ragolis and it's cover was to frail to be used as a keeper. Instead, we'd double the 'Kanters' and make it the keeper, so it'd be strong enough to stop the shots. At one point we started using box of matches loaded with sand or dirt as goal-keeper.

Damn things done change (In biggie's voice)

No be as keeper, na as defender - to form high wall for freekicks.

Besides we stuff those small bathroom tiles in it to give it weight and stability to stop them falling over.

Who remembers that you pull out the rubber inside the counter, tear the middle and wear the outer edge of the rubber on your captain - Captain's armband! grin

Also, you bend your freekick taker's leg outward slightly to allow him to chip freekicks over any wall grin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by godoluwa(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I never played that.
chai! maybe because u be she or ajebutter
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by tnktosin(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
I still have scars on my left hand to show for this game. Molten plastic which i was melting in a Rub cover to represent players poured on my hand. Man, those were days.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Ninilowo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
At ojuwoye and challenge at Mushin back den, we ll organise league, tournaments and so on. I remember I won one of those tourneys and went home with 1K and a trophy. Meeeenn!!!! Gone were the days.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by amofum(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
@op na butty of our generation, abeg na sugar una dey use do post? Hian! wey we dey use middle sheet for our note create post....... Even my uniform na only suicide button dey always remain every month end. Those days were..................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.