Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (34842 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by fanex: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness for these lies you just posted. between when are going to catch your mother kissing GEJ or shekau grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Grab your own copy! On how to predict and win! See a screen short of what someone who bought the manual has earned on the 24th

Visit the link on my signature or contact me using the details

Whatsapp/call 08039710459
pin:21CB6207.

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by onadana: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
I don't see how it is his business.....
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2015
What happens @ a corner, stays @ the corner !!!!!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by pinetulips(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Dem no USD am send you message[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Mamaita(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
who said he never wished for it. Dem tie am keep there? why him no shout? abeg stop making excuses for the guy. He is saying that because you caught them.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by oluspencer(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
O boy! U sure sey u get work abi ur one of those neigbbours that like strolling around the yard in d dark 2 c what's going on? (Radio eleje) if I may ask sey the woman na ur popsy second wife and the neigbour na u and ur friend inlaw. Seriously Fashola need 2 depot some people sef.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by tonquendo4u(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
How d hell does it concern u?learn to mind ur bizness
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by konjivity: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Demand that your landlady gives you 2 years rent receipt in advance, to keep your mouth shut.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance
it is a matter of cash ,ur friend should just estimate how much his silence is worth and charge the woman .believe me as from then on ,they can even be using my room if they like grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
Thanks in advance

How is this his business? How does this affect your friend? Except of-course your friend is owing rent,then he can use that to his advantage
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by clemils1: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
op I will simply advice you let the issue slide. better still tell your friend to go talk to the land lady by assuring her that he wouldnt want to get in the affairs of her marriage.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:

This whole thing no even concern you!

Show some regards for friendship, will you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Homguy(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2015
mind your business bro
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by morganist99(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
if this get to FRONTPAGE am gonna freak out!!!!
hw far

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by justiceman: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
Thanks in advance

I know its you and not your friend. So my advise is, don't meddle into their business you hear? If you're looking for who to tell, ask God to forgive them
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by JayJustus(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
#KonjiMovement
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
missjenna:
Op I read your post and I have this to say

First of all, I would say its a pity that your friend got caught up in this.
I never advise anybody to dabble into things that don't concern them. This is Nigeria and we know too well how people can be.
I think for the sake of himself and of course his apartment, he should just keep quiet.

One thing I think he should do is talk to his landlady in a mature way and tell her that he won't want to jeopardize her marriage by telling her husband. And he should assure her that he won't.
He should also use the opportunity to adivise her to be a better wife. Op, believe me this will make your friend earn enormous respect from the woman.

By the way, your friend shouldn't collect any form of bribe from the woman. Whether in form of cash or "massive" reduction in house rent. He shouldn't do this because it would dent his integrity.

Op, I hope I helped

Thanks and God bless
u sabi talk ooo .... is this ur profession ?
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by stinggy(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
if this get to FRONTPAGE am gonna freak out!!!!

Have you freaked out sir? undecided
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
abi oo.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
OP my advice to your friend is that he should seal his mouth. Good that both landlady and co-tenant came to beg your guy, so, he should act in this way see no evil hear no evil. He should assure both parties that their secret is safe and that no one will ever know about it. Also he should not accept any offer from the tenant or landlady. He should mind his own business. God help that your friend that the landlady don't develop hatred towards him. Women are terrible and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by LewisO: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Picture of them kissing or......... U know the rest. undecided
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by jerrymej(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
PS-His co-tenant also begged him not to tell his wife

LOL!
It's vas-vasa!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by meimoks(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Aproko!!!! tongue
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Your buddy should mind his business. Pretend he sees nothing,and there shall be peace in his life.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Olutola88(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Even if it didn't happen, I will say my mind. It's none of your business, neither it's dt of ur friend. He doesn't even need 2 advise them on any shit! After all, they are adults and dey know the consequences of what they are doing.

My advice: You and your friend should mind your business. Work hard and pray that you also become a Landlord someday. But I pray one of your tenants will not... when you also go to Europe
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Seelahray94(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] undecided like we care??he shld mind hiz beezwax jhor,,or he wants to do too??
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Olutola88(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
My mind dey tell me say na u catch dem and that you are also interested in your Landlady. Lol!
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Z8(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
#gbam

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by NemzySeries(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dis ur fwend must b d deputy chairman of Gala sellers of lagos state if not y hin carry wetin no concern am 4 hin forehead? undecided
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by harffie(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
simplemach:
1000likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.