Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (34859 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by pomsky: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
richard870:
A friend of mine who lives somehwere in Lagos returned home from work only to see his Landlady and one of his co-tenants smooching intensely at the back of the house while trying to power his generator.
Afterwards,he said 'she came to my apartment begging me not to tell her. husband'.My friend also told me her husband travelled to Europe lastweek for a business trip.
Now,the issue at hand is that my friend is in the middle of something he never wished for.Your advice please
Thanks in advance

.....if you ever attempt to say anything to the other parties, you will eventually have four enemies to contend with for life:
1)The cheating landlady
2) The cheating landlady's husband
3) The cheating tenant
4) The cheating tenants wife.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by chibic(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

.Bastards are also human,and life goes on,
bastards are human and deserves love but this type of bastards that our women decieves their husbands to believe are their's when another man is the true father is the worst bastard a man can come across.I'm. Sure every man will rather adopt a child than to be decieved into fathering another man's child.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by youngsunnahk(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
abomination
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
missjenna:
Op I read your post and I have this to say

First of all, I would say its a pity that your friend got caught up in this.
I never advise anybody to dabble into things that don't concern them. This is Nigeria and we know too well how people can be.
I think for the sake of himself and of course his apartment, he should just keep quiet.

One thing I think he should do is talk to his landlady in a mature way and tell her that he won't want to jeopardize her marriage by telling her husband. And he should assure her that he won't.
He should also use the opportunity to adivise her to be a better wife. Op, believe me this will make your friend earn enormous respect from the woman.

By the way, your friend shouldn't collect any form of bribe from the woman. Whether in form of cash or "massive" reduction in house rent. He shouldn't do this because it would dent his integrity.

Op, I hope I helped

Thanks and God bless

Always very insightful with her post. Well, the way you proffer solutions very matured and interesting.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Alexpissu:

Always very insightful with her post. Well, the way you proffer solutions very matured and interesting.

Thanks
I am honored
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibic:
bastards are human and deserves love but this type of bastards that our women decieves their husbands to believe are their's when another man is the true father is the worst bastard a man can come across.I'm. Sure every man will rather adopt a child than to be decieved into fathering another man's child.

I am sure the wife got herself pregnant.What would you say about men fathering kids their wives know nothing about? Every blame should be shared between the man and the woman invinvolved.It takes two to tangle.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibic:

I am sure the wife got herself pregnant.What would you say about men fathering kids their wives know nothing about? Every blame should be shared between the man and the woman involved.It takes two to tangle.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by chibic(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am sure the wife got herself pregnant.What would you say about men fathering kids their wives know nothing about? Every blame should be shared between the man and the woman invinvolved.It takes two to tangle.
a man that fathered a child through another woman cannot decieve his wife to believe that it belongs to her but a woman can get pregnant and tell her hubby that he's responsible when another man is the real father.now you see the difference..that's why we keep hearing of paternity fraud.have you ever heard of maternity fraud?.its better to father another child else where and keep him/her there without hurting anybody but a man that discovers that his child does not belong to him after many years may die. Women's evils far outweighs that of men.
Re: Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibic:
a man that fathered a child through another woman cannot decieve his wife to believe that it belongs to her but a woman can get pregnant and tell her hubby that he's responsible when another man is the real father.now you see the difference..that's why we keep hearing of paternity fraud.have you ever heard of maternity fraud?.its better to father another child else where and keep him/her there without hurting anybody but a man that discovers that his child does not belong to him after many years may die. Women's evils far outweighs that of men.

All is the same thing. Both situations are as a result of the consequences of not keeping to marital vows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.