Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,756 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (44092 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by sunhosting(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
well follow your heart but don't hang in there for too long. if she respect you she will give u answers
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by anigbajumo(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2015
tripleBgirl:
ride on! But these guys dont understand that. Some will even put it plain to you
'look babes if u not interested in dating me, then there is no need being friends'
They dont know that a friend is better than a lover.
most times I feel they are just after the pussy.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Kingsasian(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ team B.
Dem go make you Mikel Obi by fire by force .
We no dey gree stay for bench at all .It is either I dey get permanent appearance or I kuku sign for lower division. grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. U ehn...
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by joeyemi: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2015
It is easy to say move on,but smtimes u meet smone dat makes u feel dis is d end of ur search,u cant see any other lady other ladies just look like guys to u,and she says she cant av anything with u,if u feel this way abt her den give her smtime

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by anigbajumo(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
I cn only woo a gal 4 2wks,if she no gree make her carry her pus*** commot.....lyf iz 2short 4me 2b knockin a closed door rather dan Look 4anoda gal nd face Real finz of Lyf......Abeg free her jhor

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by fejikudz(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2015
lmao grin
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ team B.
Dem go make you Mikel Obi by fire by force .
We no dey gree stay for bench at all .It is either I dey get permanent appearance or I kuku sign for lower division. grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Decryptor(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
seedorfg:
My father is a m.o.r.o.n

Monkey! Even your BB Bold 2 no gree you quote me well. Poor church rat!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Sarimah:
10years is okay grin
ah sarimah,but u are sexy cha,do u want something?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by seedorfg(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2015
thunder fire you @Decryptor
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Sarimah(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
dancok:
ah sarimah,but u are sexy cha,do u want something?
no
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Almightyperes: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Raiders:
I met this beautiful girl last year on a public bus and she decided to give me her number. She is 22 years and a final year student of a major university. We have been texting and calling back and forth for the past 2 months and she told me she is single. I have been trying to woo her to be my girlfriend for over 2 months but she insist on us just been friends and she don't want a relationship.

I really like this girl and would love to date. but I feel like maybe she don't want to date me so yesterday I told her we should end our friendship because if she feels that am not good enough to date her then we shouldnt remain friends. I really don't want to waste another month trying to win her heart and later find out that she end up with another guy.

My last 2 previous relationships too me less than 2 weeks to woo my previous girlfriends so I am kinda surprise that after 2 months of trying to win her over she still insist on not dating me. At first, I thought maybe she was playing hard to get but I think 2 months is long enough.

My questions to nairalanders is how long should a guy try to woo a girl before giving up and moving on?
since she told you to be a friend, why not accept that first and let her decide if you will be good for date. Is only a foolish girl runs into relationship like what you want, that girl is a trophy girl. She is not your everyday girl that has been deceived by the media, you should count yourself lucky to meet someone like her, so just accept being friends and everything will fall into place if you are worth it
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015

Maybe!
ok o.. Bt iv u ar he beta study hard to graduate wt 1st klass..
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Blackeard(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Daninya11:
Psychologically, a girl can like a guy in less than 5 seconds of meeting him.. She can decide to date you in less than 15 seconds..
For me, 1 week is enough..
3 weeks is the least I can go...
Its a girl that plays hard to get but a Woman knows what she wants..
The irony of life is that the things we like are flamboyant and expensive and almost out of reach. The People we love are either too busy to reciprocate our feelings, busy to pick our calls and reply our text messages..
Move on bro.. When a woman leaves a man with vision for a man with television. One day she will see the man with vision in her husband television..
Shalom.
Preach Preacher
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Decryptor(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
seedorfg:
thunder fire my father

What is wrong with you? Why are you abusing your father like this? undecided Is it his fault that he brought you to this world to suffer? Stop it o. How can thunder fire a man that is still feeding you till date? By the way, whose phone did you borrow this time?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
yungest:
Abeg if u sight am holla me abeg.....d vexnation were guys wan tk 4low awoko ehh..
normally na........ I lyk 4get masef for BMS today
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nickymezor(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sarimah:
10years is okay grin
Babe u no go kill persin oooo..ten yrs ke? grin grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Sarimah(f): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
Babe u no go kill persin oooo..ten yrs ke? grin grin
lol

some girls are like that oo grin
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by NemzySeries(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Raiders:
I met this beautiful girl last year on a public bus and she decided to give me her number. She is 22 years and a final year student of a major university. We have been texting and calling back and forth for the past 2 months and she told me she is single. I have been trying to woo her to be my girlfriend for over 2 months but she insist on us just been friends and she don't want a relationship.

I really like this girl and would love to date. but I feel like maybe she don't want to date me so yesterday I told her we should end our friendship because if she feels that am not good enough to date her then we shouldnt remain friends. I really don't want to waste another month trying to win her heart and later find out that she end up with another guy.

My last 2 previous relationships too me less than 2 weeks to woo my previous girlfriends so I am kinda surprise that after 2 months of trying to win her over she still insist on not dating me. At first, I thought maybe she was playing hard to get but I think 2 months is long enough.

My questions to nairalanders is how long should a guy try to woo a girl before giving up and moving on?

oboi ne b by force,itz not everytime u get a Yes frm such requests......respect her decision n get moving mr:p
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Oluseyi2008(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
My guy let me tell u this U don't have what she want that is why she never say yes to u but because of next time what a girl need most is your time spend 3 to 4 hours with her let your body touch her hold her hand make her laugh make her talk more play with her as if she is a baby make her feel both your present and absent. Try this it work let juju
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by seedorfg(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Were ni bobo yi sha, sanpanna lo ma ran nse are mabo, ogun lo ma f'eje we, ara lo ma san pa e, sango olukoso a ri ti e ro, baba e o ni jere e, omo ale jatijati !
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
steppin:

Don't waste your time studying? You know the answer to the question you asked.
I got a thick skin dear. Your sarcasm is noted.

I should be in the library figuring out my n
essay but I would rather cook and eat all day

I am a glutton by choice

You should try this, cucumber and apple in Greek yogurt. Oh my! Tastes like heaven

Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by pizzzy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
one of the best approach that most guys use is to set and stick to a cutoff mark or point Eg for me if i love a gal and sincerely make my intentions known on d first date. by d 3rd date if she is still feeling like no she can't be my gal. i move on quietly.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by idinc(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Don't give up on real luv even wen the object of attraction is beggin u to....
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by steppin: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

I should be in the library figuring out my n
essay but I would rather cook and eat all day

I am a glutton by choice

You should try this, cucumber and apple in Greek yogurt. Oh my! Tastes like heaven

Sweerie, you're trying too hard. Who cares?
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
steppin:

Sweerie, you're trying too hard. Who cares?

You sweat on what you have already

I do and I am simply flaunting it

Na crime

Come and join me o jare
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by olareed(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP,relax!...u can be zoned and yet get down her lower zone... Just keep up a flirting U....never be too friendly....be more seductive...read her signals, so u'd knw where to draw the line and move on....just about any girl who listens to u,wanna talk to u is just half-way loved to u...so get it up a notch from there by following the aforementioned tips...then watch yourself bleeping her soonest...
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by steppin: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

You sweat on what you have already

I do and I am simply flaunting it

Na crime

Come and join me o jare
No 'offeinse' dear, I'm not a fan of crappy foods. I got a weak stomach.
Have fun anyway.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
steppin:

No 'offeinse' dear, I'm not a fan of crappy foods. I got a weak stomach.
Have fun anyway.
Crappy?

You called my no 3 dessert crappy?

That is mean cry

Oya apologize now
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by steppin: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Crappy?

You called my no 3 dessert crappy?

That is mean cry

Oya apologize now

Apologise? Wow! She's delirious.
That would take forever and a day.
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sarimah:
lol

some girls are like that oo grin
hmnm. I see...those babes na hard ones ooi grin smiley
Re: How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP as long as the feelings stays....I'v got a nigga who's bn BANGING me for the past 4yrs now and I'm still not convinced about him buh he's still crushing despite the distance....so its up to you.

....If you feel she's worth the time and stressstill stand strong,buh if she's not worth it just check elsewhere jare.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.