Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? (6251 Views)

Three (3) Ways To Know Whether Your Lover Will Treat You Badly In Future Esp.... / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Have you ever wondered why people you really like never like you back?

Have you noticed that the more you show a girl that you are crazy about her the more she starts to ignore you, play with you and treat you like trash. Ask any girl and she will tell you that they usually don't like the guys that like them.

In secondary school days and in movies you were thought that all you need to get a girl was just to show her that you like her and she would fall - but still; you have kept doing just that but it NEVER works. You were told that telling a girl that you love her will melt her heart; but still, you've been telling that girl you like that you love her and she still treats you like trash.

Why?

Does it mean you are not handsome enough?

Does it mean you are not rich enough?

Why is it always like this?

This is why i have created this thread; i want to answer that question.

In this thread i am going to use real life questions from guys who have bought my e-book, read my articles and have sent me questions of their relationship problems. Of course, i asked for their permissions to post these questions here - i am going to answer those questions here because i'm sure the answer i will reveal here would also help someone else out there.

Are you ready?

Come with me.

QUESTION: "Mr. Charles. Thank you very much; One of your articles on Nairaland opened my eye. I am 30 years old and a very successful business man but every girl i have dated always want me because of my money and not because they love me for real. One left me after i trained her in the university. i thought the girl i am dating now like me for real but something happened and i found out she just likes me for my money. How can i get her to fall for me for real. I really love her and i would like to marry her but i don't want a woman who just likes my money" - Toyin

Answer: Toyin, Money makes a man "handsome" and it can attract women (especially the gold digging ones). I know how you feel. But here is the thing; my guess is that you always go after girls with your money. This is wrong. When all you have to offer is just money, girls will take the money, leave and dump you. One will get married to you and once she finds one thing she doesn't like about you she is probably going to cheat on you when a better guy shows up.

to avoid this...you have to learn how to make a girl like you for who you are and not because you can afford to buy things for her.

How do you do this?

By been a real man. Buy things for her (generosity is attractive), but don't just give in to her every request. When she senses she can get anything from you, whenever she wants - just by asking; it will get to her head and she will feel she has you under her control. when a girl who is not yet in love with you feels she can control you and that you love her like crazy; she will loose interest in you (It happens most of the time). The only women you should do every single thing for whenever they ask is your wife, your mum and your sister.

You are not her ATM. When she asks for something tell her you will think about it and then do it for her in your own time, don't just jump and say yes at her every demand - you are not her puppy. Sometimes turn down her request - you mustn't do everything she wants. Be in control, i am not saying you should be stingy - just be in control

Secondly, be much more interesting - if you can't hold a funny, interesting conversation with a girl there is no way she is going to fall in love with you. Don't just call her up to ask her boring interview questions like: "have you eaten", "have you taken your bath" - Girls are attracted by what they hear just as guys are attracted by what they see. Go on nairaland to read my article on how to talk to girls. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways. Cheers

QUESTION: Mr. Charles; your e-book is the bomb. i just finished reading it and it was filled with alot of pratical tips that i find helpful. But i have a question; There is this girl at my place of work that i like so much but i don't know how to get her, before i bought your e-book i already ask for her number and she said i can't have it, and ask her for friendship she said '' let see how it goes''. Please HELP cos i need this girl so badly...Joe

ANSWER: Joe, Thanks for the compliment. Now, to your question - A girl you work with doesn't want to give you her number? na wa o. Like a colleague?

Guy, i will be blunt with you here - That babe thinks you are going to be a nuisance to her (that's just the only thing that will make a girl you are working with not give you her number). And the reason why she feels this way is because of the way you chased her; you must have scared the dear girll with your "ginger". First you need to read this my article on getting girl's number: https://www.nairaland.com/2163678/how-stop-girl-like-talk. Secondly; dey no dey chase girls bumper to fender. If you go after a girl like your life depends on it, it will just freak her out and make her loose respect for you.

Love and interest is built up gradually. And before you ask a girl to date you you have to first build her interest in you. I mean, she just refused to give you her number and you even went to ask for something bigger. Haba na

Telling a girl that you want to date her BEFORE she gets to like you NEVER works (ask any girl). You check am out na. Why would she agree to dating you? someone she doesn't yet likes, a girl doesn't automatically like you just because you asked her to date you.

Now here is what you will do...

Thank God you have my e-book; first re-read the chapter where i explained about how to create interest in girls.

Secondly: Guy, stop asking that girl out...she won't agree for you, trust me. First create a rapport with her and this can be done by talking to her her in these 3 ways that i explained on nairaland: Click https://www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways to read it.

QUESTION: "I saw a post whr u spoke abt not using dose regular questions wen chattin a lady up like ''how are u'',hws ur day, and similar ones as these...culd u give me say 3 statements dat I culd use to kickstart a convo for a lady am jst meeting for d first time(thats one)

Secondly,i used that sentence u wrote ''comot here jor,ure too sexxy for my likin,I cant a gurl like u'' on a gurl that always never smiles and for d first time she smiled(imagine)...d nxt she said ws ''why''?..and I blacked out..nt because I didnt knw an answer to give bt because I wantd to keep teasing her for at least 2mins to keep her happy...and d nxt sentence I had in my head wasnt a teasing one bt I used it anyway...culd u pls if not for anytin bt out of a benevolent hrt giv three teasing statements I culd add to my tactic"

ANSWER: Starting a conversation with a girl is actually the easiest part when it comes to all these girls matter; i explained how to do this in details in my e-book. But the thing is this; when you are meeting a girl for the first time all you need to do is to smile and say a simple common "HI".

It doesn't matter what you say; what matters is how you say it. The best lines would be useless if you say them while trembling in front of a girl. But still; the best way to kick start a conversation with a girl you just met is to ask her opinion about something - it always works every single time. and guess what? Asking a girl's opinion on relationship matters always walk.

Let's assume you are in a bank and this girl is seating down with a free seat by her side, all you need do is to walk up to her, seat down by her side, smile And slowly say "Hi".

At this point her antennas will go up and she might probably start getting ready to tell you off; this is where you will shock her: All you have to do is simply say: "i need a female perspective on this; My friend just broke up with this girl he loves like crazy and he is has been down like the whole day. you seem like a really smart person; i need your advice - how can a girl get an ex back"

After asking this, seat back and enjoy the conversation that will follow - when you tell a girl that she looks smart and then ask her for advice; it works like juju on them - it opens their mouth. i explained more on how to apply this strategy in my e-book (see my profile for how to get it). If you want to take it further and get her number - read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2163678/how-stop-girl-like-talk

To your second questions; the reason why you blacked out is because you were thinking of what else to say. it's just a conversation, what she says will lead to teasing her and when it doesn't - just carry on with a normal conversation, before the conversation is done another opportunity to tease her again will come up. It will not be easy if you are not use to talking to girls in this way but the more you practice it the better you get at it.

More questions and answers coming up next on this thread; you can drop yours too and i would try and answer them. Stay tuned to this thread.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
WHAT!!
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by alberto2k(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Epistle of a very long long long rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by farano(f): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
***sips zobo***
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Teaching us how to commit sexual immorality abi

So girls have turned to tools we can manipulate just to have sex with. undecided
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Epistle of a very long long long rubbish angry

*smiles*
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Teaching us how to commit sexual immorality abi

So girls have turned to tools we can manipulate just to have sex with. undecided

Well, i just re-read that article and i don't see any reference to sex though. Sha, enjoy
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
farano:
***sips zobo***

MOD of life *changes straw for you, decides against it then takes the Zobo Away from you*

Zobo is bad for ya health joor

1 Like

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
what!!!

textbook on how to get a lady?

Ladies rule the world grin
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
what!!!

Lol, relax joor...

1 Like

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol, relax joor...
of course am calm
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
Okay, this is getting very VERY boring.
We are not machines, there's no "manual" or "formula" on how to "get" us. Each female is different.

There is no one-way rule.
Keep fooling yourselves.
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by great457: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
toplink4u:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

>>>Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7<<<[/size]
good one
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Hoshea: 5:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Do not read his threads if they're boring, are you forced. Some naija girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by vickertony(m): 5:46am On Feb 28, 2015
op Goodmorning

There is this girl i like,we started talking,chattin etc she was i like u too..everytin was going fine oh,recently i invited her to my lodge,she agreed buh failed me,she apologized. buh since then i just free d babe

op wht do u think i did wrongi don't even disturb her
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by koolet: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2015
All girls are immuned to that
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
MzNelly:
Okay, this is getting very VERY boring.
We are not machines, there's no "manual" or "formula" on how to "get" us. Each female is different.

There is no one-way rule.
Keep fooling yourselves.

Your last lines tho; this thread must have pained you gan.

*big smile*

I don't reply comments like this but you sounded so pained and so I will try and ease that pain a bit.

Well, this is not a manual (don't worry). Now I want you to think back to every guy who has told you how much they loved you in the past one year.

Did you feel the same way about them? Why? (Think about that).

But my guess is that you didn't have interest in them because it was obvious that you had them in the palm of your hands; it made them loose their appeal.

Now; think back to every guy you had ever liked - they did something different, didn't they? Their approach was different, wasn't it. Sometimes it seemed like they didn't even like you - but still, you were crazy about them.

I have a masters in psychology, I am relationship coach for men, I have counselled hundreds of guys who this has worked for over a period of 8 years, so, relax, this things work. If someone who is good uses it on you, you will send him love texts.

Btw, sorry it bored you - this was supposed to be a just guys' thread.

Be a good girl.

*kisses*

9 Likes

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*big smile*

I don't reply comments like this but you sounded so pained and so I will try and ease that pain a bit.

Well, this is not a manual (don't worry). Now I want you to think back to every guy who has told you how much they loved you in the past one year.

But my guess is that you didn't have interest in them because it was obvious that you had them in the palm of your hands; it made them loose their appeal.

Now; think back to every guy you had ever liked - they did something different, didn't they? Their approach was different, wasn't it. Sometimes it seemed like they didn't even like you - but still, you were crazy about them.

I have a masters in psychology, I am relationship coach for men, I have counselled hundreds of guys who this has worked for over a period of 8 years, so, relax, this things work. If someone who is good uses it on you, you will send him love texts.

Be a good girl.

*kisses*

I hate to disappoint you Sir, but 50% of all you've stated is hogwash.

I'm attracted more to a guy if I knows he loves, adores and worships me. Your 1+1 formula may work on some other girls, but for the love of God, stop generalizing.

I'm not pained, don't flatter yourself.
I'm just putting anyone out of the misery of thinking that religiously following your steps will land him all the girls in Nigeria and abroad.

-_- Anyway, whatever keeps you in business, ba?
Keep on doing what you do.

Funny how you don't make mention of how many girls chase you on a daily basis.
Just saying.

1 Like

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm attracted more to a guy if I knows he loves, adores and worships me. Your 1+1 formula may work on some other girls, but for the love of God, stop generalizing.

I'm just putting anyone out of the misery of thinking that religiously following your steps will land him all the girls in Nigeria and abroad.

Just saying.

Ok. I don hear - every girl loves to feel she is special...it doesn't work on me and they will still fall for a player and get heartbroken. *smiles*.

Sha. A lot of guys have used my strategies and it has worked. What works most of the time works. Here are their testimonies: www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

Alright, enough of the mentions. I'm done with you. Bye.

Have a great day....

2 Likes

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*big smile*

Be a good girl.

*kisses*
although this method of guy's giving mixed signals might work at the beginning, just be care for how long you do it because a lady like myself will lose interest after a while even if u look like brad Pitt, attraction has an expiration date in my opinion. Ladies who are older and emotionally matured don't like much mind games, it's mostly younger ladies who fall for this hard. So just do this with moderation and sense.
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by CharlesNneji1: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nori:
although this method of guy's giving mixed signals might work at the beginning, just be care for how long you do it because a lady like myself will lose interest after a while even if u look like brad Pitt, attraction has an expiration date in my opinion. Ladies who are older and emotionally matured don't like much mind games, it's mostly younger ladies who fall for this hard. So just do this with moderation and sense.

Of course; too much of everything is bad. It's a natural principle

1 Like

Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
oga Charles, great stuff. You get game.
Lol, you should call your ebook 'Bang Nigeria'
If its any good.
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Just saying.
Hate to break it to you sweetheart. More like it works on 90%. The immune 10% have a psychological disorder...
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Trash!

*walks out of the pointless thread*
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
Hate to break it to you sweetheart. More like it works on 90%. The immune 10% have a psychological disorder...

Yeah, we're crazy; we know.
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, we're crazy; we know.
oops, nah I got it mixed up there. Its the 90% that have a disorder. The 10%, like you darling, are actually well-adjusted. But it's a game of numbers, so...nothing for you tongue
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
oops, nah I got it mixed up there. Its the 90% that have a disorder. The 10%, like you darling, are actually well-adjusted. But it's a game of numbers, so...nothing for you tongue

Lol tongue tongue
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Emodeee: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
diddydiva:
what!!!

all na because of PUNA, ntn special abt it. Stop feeling fly.
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by hatux: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
*grabs seat*
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Emodeee:

all na because of PUNA, ntn special abt it. Stop feeling fly.
Are u telling me guys are that gullible. come on wink
Re: DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY? by juliusocean(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2015
How can I get this e book?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) / Is Californium The Most Valuable Natural Resource? About $27 Million Per Gram / Isn't This Missionary Style Enough For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.