Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (52917 Views)

Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm if this prophecy is correct then I smell civil war baba

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH[/size]

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ibrahym47(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
And what is d FG cyber spy doing about hatred spreading among d youth like wildfire? I've heard my muslin brother wishing GEJ dead too. Which way Nigerian youth?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by thaoriginator: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2015
Dem suppose arrest this man! Who him think say him be? Useless yeye bear-bear man!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by aigboeben(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
timota:
a candidate is someone that has won party primaries while an aspirant is any one that did not win the primaries AFTER THE PRIMARIES HAS BEEN CONDUCTED.So Buhari is not an APC aspirant it could be any of the four that apostle Suleman is refering to
That is a term commonly used,but it is not altogether true. An aspirant is someone with ambition to be something. I chose to use the exact word the Apostle used
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by siraj1402(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

Don't bring curses upon yourself and your generations by your ill spoken words against gods Oracle - Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by klimson: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
adaweezy:
Nothing would happen to General Buhari has he will complete his tenure
I cover GMB with the blood of jesus...
any weapon fashioned against him shall not prosper
in jesus name
Haba! Do you recharge Etisalat with MTN? Does he believe that Jesus saves? Cover him with the blood of the prophet, not Jesus. Go through my text very well and check if there was anywhere l wished Buhari death or rejoiced because they said he is sick. I know that you APC followers are inclined to argument and quarrel. Let me repeat myself so that you get me right. You said you cover Buhari with the blood of Jesus and ended the prayer in Jesus name. l am not Jesus, but l know that Buhari is a Muslim and does not believe in Jesus as a saviour. To Muslims, Jesus is a prophet and not a saviour. And l asked: do you recharge Etisalat with MTN? I asked because l don't think Jesus will save you if you don't believe he is a saviour. I only stated what is scriptural. So l wonder where you are coming from.

Meanwhile, GEJ till APC learns not to criticize everything.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by DEmejioba1: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2015
ojeffo:
NIGERIA IS SICK...DT I AGREE. ..BUHARI IS ALSO SICK..DT ONE IS A FACT. BUT A SICK PRESIDENT CANNOT HEAL A SICK NATION...DATS MY BELIEF.
NIGERIA NEEDS A CHANGE..BUT FELLOW NIGERIANS DT CHANGE IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE MUHAMMADU "OKECHUKWU" (pun) BUHARI.
i want 2 ask wether he has been admitted into any hospital 4 once
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by maestroferddi: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Bros, go school, u no go...
Is it not this same GEJ that called APC muslim party in Delta and Sambo calling the same APC christian party in Niger state?
When GEJ eventually leaves on May 29, he would be remembered for dividing Nigeria on religion and ethnic lines!
Maybe Jonathan should extend the transformation agenda to cater for a brain transplant for you.

Jonathan couldn't have expressly stated that APC is a Muslim party. I suspect that you were not smart enough to infer that he probably was opining that APC structure was not all-inclusive to accommodate all shades of persuasions.

Do you homework and not rely on hearsay and futile conjectures...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Chigold101(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2015
aigboeben:
It is not an easy thing to declare such prophecy.Don't make light of the grace. Nigeria is in the process of breaking into her destiny. Ask our beloved President to genuinely heed the counsel of true servants of God and see if we will not have a glorious country. What happened to Saul even though he had Samuel as a prophet?
what are the counsels our president should heed?

Well whatever happens all I know and shout is Never Again...

GEJ will be in charge until 2019... NeverAgain will APC STAMPEED US...

NEVER AGAIN WILL INSURGENT TAKE ANY PART OF OUR LAND...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by elTigre(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2015
U also need d brain transplant #JustSayin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
Maybe Jonathan should extend the transformation agenda to cater for a brain transplant for you.

Jonathan couldn't have expressly stated that APC is a Muslim party. I suspect that you were not smart enough to infer that he probably was opining that APC structure was not all-inclusive to accommodate all shades of persuasions.

Do you homework and not rely on hearsay and futile conjectures...
Bros, na NTA i watch am noh be TVC.
Al dis big big grama wey u dey write noh go save your master on the Day Of Reckoning....march28!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by timota(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2015
aigboeben:

That is a term commonly used,but it is not altogether true. An aspirant is someone with ambition to be something. I chose to use the exact word the Apostle used
The ammbition of an aspirant is to become a candidate immediately he becomes a candidate he is no longer an aspirant. It's like a bachelor that aspires to be married immediately he marries he is no longer a bachelor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2015
So now they are using fake prophets to predict the general's death Well the lord is in control. Buhari will rule Nigeria from may29 this year to whenever his tenure will expire.

Buhari2015
I support
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by alrahmanonline(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Lordwize:
The oracle has spoken, let the will of God be done. I pray for the PEACE of this land NIGERIA.
Oracle Ifa or What? SMH
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by paschenko(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls Buhari d ancestor shldnt die o, I cancel/rebuke such prophecy IJN. Let him live n see d Hand of God @ work tru GEJ.

Team #NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by highmood(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2015
adaweezy:
Nothing would happen to General Buhari has he will complete his tenure
I cover GMB with the blood of jesus...
any weapon fashioned against him shall not prosper
in jesus name
the person you are covering with the blood, does he believe the blood will be effective on him?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by dove3: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Remember Buari is someones father brother uncle relation and husband whatsover a man sows he shall reap. and it is also said think wish and speak no eviL and you shall See no eviL
There are Lot of healthy poeple who die before the sick stop stoP. This evil politics.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ikevin(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2015
I really don't care who wins, although I am completely disappointed at Jonathan. Wishing someone death, especially putting God's name in it shows our level of stupidity, for all I care, dat prophet should jump into a deep lagoon. The election would hold, the people would determine their leader for the next 4 years. If PDP supporters are sure of victory via the polls like they claim, why are they wishing GMB death? Sometimes, when fellow youth write, I just have no hope in this country any longer, you guys are just expressing blank thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2015
This prophet is no Joke oh. His prophesies DO come to pass

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by maestroferddi: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2015
ajoskele:
Bros, na NTA i watch am noh be TVC.
Al dis big big grama wey u dey write noh go save your master on the Day Of Reckoning....march28!
The container bearing your weeping hanky has berthed at the ports - will be cleared on time so that you will have something to wipe away tears as results are announced.

Keep dreaming away...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by D9ty7(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2015
There is a problem with these APC people on nairaland. They want things to always favour them, anybody against them was paid by the PDP. With the number of people who have publicly said something against APC, if they had shared the 21billion, how much would be left?
When Father Mbaka was campaigning for you people in style, no one said he was paid. He said four birds, Jonathan be bird ni?
Apostle Suleiman can say whatever he likes claiming prophecy, but don't forget no one knows when he would die. I don't know my time, Buhari doesn't know his. What if it is tomorrow? What if it is on election day?
My prayer is, Buhari won't die now, and me too no go die now. But the will of God should be done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Tawfeeqah(f): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
My GOD let your will be done concerning this prophesies, AMEN!!! Buhari is sick that's d fact... GEJ will rule till 2019 that's also fact! Tinubu, ameachi n bukola saraki will run to Niger republic that's also fact grin grin grin. Apc will soon be a thing of the past that's also FACT. GEJ till 2019!!!

Will u say God let ur will be done concerning this prophesies, if the pastor prophecy that GEJ will die b4 this election. U r just as heartless as ur GEJ and wicked as PDP. FULISI people. U r just too daft
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by ajoskele(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2015
maestroferddi:
The container bearing your weeping hanky has berthed at the ports - will be cleared on time so that you will have something to wipe away tears as results are announced.

Keep dreaming away...

Ok sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by zobasky24k(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=ajoskele post=31156488]6 or 7billion naira at work..has GEJ visited and knelt down before him too?

Anytime I read supposedly educated young Nigerians shout GMB would "islamize" or "islamatize" Nigeria as the case may be and that he is coming back to complete the "islamatization" he started decades ago, I feel sorry for them and the kind of education they got/are getting.
I have never seen or heard Buhari visited an imam or a mosque canvassing for votes. I once heard he went for Jumaat in Abuja recently, went in quietly and left immediately after prayers without any glamour.
The reverse is the case with GEJ. He has been to RCCG, LFC(winners), Anglican mission, Catholic missions, in most cases kneeling down to receive "blessings". He has been to Isreal two times in four years.
Should we now say GEJ wants to "christianise" Nigeria?

You know the answer to your question.Christianity is not the so called religion of piss...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by Ndababa(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Same man prophesied neither GEJ nor GMB is gonna win the seat. Fucking calculated guessers.

Everyone knows Jega is the next target especially that he's insisting on the use of card reader.

Next...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by yankit(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2015
myhoodlink:
We pray for God's intervention. May God's mercies speak for us all. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
you own no pass buy 50GB for N10.. does dis blog luk lyk bill board?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by abibun: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2015
C brain.If he didn't die he wil say its bcuz he prayd to God to revert it nd if he did die he wil say he said it.Prophet Sule I saw it dat u r going to die b4 march 28th,but ve prayed to God to help u out as nt to.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by beautisop: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Oh Lord let thy will be done in Nigeria.Amen

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by BrosPeter: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari is a goner, he won't be missed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by luckylucky: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2015
It sad to see an Oracle of God interfere to politics just because of monetary gains from politicians. Religious leaders in Nigeria have shattered homes and life with their doom prophesy yet the more populated their congregation, the more evils we see daily in our society. They are not more shepherd the kingdom but chasing politicians with their doom prophesy and self acclaimed bishops. Politicians prophet has spoken let wait patiently to see wonders that God of mercy will wrath in general buhari life.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by jamace(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC by jagagbosa(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Nigerian are always quick to conclude without thinking when it comes to death it is no respecter of person,age or personality even new born babies dies and there parent live long even jonathan tOo can still die b4 march 28 and buhari be d president and live till 100years as we all know buhari does not have health challenges like yaradua even if he did e wud have die in d army..please try to confirm a matter even if the prophecy is true God can still have mercy... Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.