Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (84439 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by UncleJudax(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad
Them de train nam...almost from birth grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Its scary
sad sad
How u did knw? have u had one b4 ni? cheesy
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by nwadiuko1(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:
Well,if a woman who has had 3children feels she cannot endure d size of his joystick then he must be massive downlow...

Meanwhyl,so it was only #60,000 that he spent on her during courtship undecided

Hmmm!
em for spend 1 billion shey?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

[size=15pt]It must be as big as a hilux's stick-shift grin [/size] for a mother of three, to receive it and humble.

Probably he just pushes everything in. Those kind deek, dey reach person heart gaan.

Oriegwu o
Hmmmmmmm xperience is d best teacher cheesy Nne i hail oooo grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by donephi(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

[size=15pt]It must be as big as a hilux's stick-shift grin [/size] for a mother of three, to receive it and humble.

Probably he just pushes everything in. Those kind deek, dey reach person heart gaan.

Oriegwu o
Na for this kind place u dey show ur talent
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
That's why sex before marriage is always advisable

WoWshockedshocked

Like your pointgrin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by sage2(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

I would tell my male and female children to make sure they have sex before marriage, those religious teachings are all crap. Sex before marriage would save you a lot of stress. What if my daughter is marrying a one minute man, or even an impotent Or a man just like this case, things like this leads to extra marital affairs, then the husband would be reporting my daughter and hearing such as a father na yawa. So they must check if they are sexually compatible.

And btw, they should calculate each round of sex @10k, so they would know who will balance who.

Nonsense! Sex in rural Zamfara can never cost up to 10k per round. It should be pecked at around 5 to 7 hundredd per round or 3 rounds for 1k.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Erotex(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Machine guy
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by smudge2079(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Ladies are just impossible... If e too small, una go complain, now u don see Caterpillar u still dey run.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by UncleJudax(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Women the most complicated creature ever . if its small that's when they want big , if its big that's when they like small , if he cums fast they want him to stay long if he cums late he wants to kill them. If he makes love like a gentle man he is too soft , if he does it like an animal he is brutal. If he doesn't do it every day he is starving them if he does it every day he doesn't have human feeling , if he is always the first to ask he is a se.x addict if he always wait for her to ask he isn't romantic , I've searched all the books of the world, you can't please them .

An average woman doesnt know what she wants and she expects you to help her figure it out if you do or try to you are being forceful and if your plan fails you are In Soup .

You can only overcome them with patience and Gods wisdom else thou shall be frustrated and thou shalt eventually die and she shalt meet another
Moderation is the answer. Don't over do, don't underdo. Shikena!
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Like the devil, sworn sinners will always exploit unpleasant experiences of others to justify the wrong they are immersed in. You and your fellow "like" partners can only see how this absolves you of depravity. You need JESUS today!
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Freksy(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

I would tell my male and female children to make sure they have sex before marriage, those religious teachings are all crap. Sex before marriage would save you a lot of stress. What if my daughter is marrying a one minute man, or even an impotent Or a man just like this case, things like this leads to extra marital affairs, then the husband would be reporting my daughter and hearing such as a father na yawa. So they must check if they are sexually compatible.

And btw, they should calculate each round of sex @10k, so they would know who will balance who.

What if such premarital sex result in unwanted pregnancy.

What if they have HIV before they finally see a compatible sex partner?

If their sexual compatibility later wane, what will you advise them?

What is paramount in marriage, sexual compatibility or self-sacrificing/unselfish love for one another?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by antifailure(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

. You are very wrong , please stop fornication.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by donephi(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

U got what you asked for
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2015
edobor108:
Women with wahala,if man get small joystick una go complain say na big 1 una dy find,if man con get big joystick una go stll complain say na small 1 una dy find nawa 4 una mata oo cry cry
grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by antifailure(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
The comment / advise I hope to see is not here atall, as female that is matured enough to have sex, especially this womena that have 3children b4, No joystick should be too big for her, is normal for some women pussy to be tight, but when the hubby engage her for a long time in pre-intimacy, she will be very wet and very ready to accomondate any size of Joystick, her service will be widely opened that human can even enter. I believe they do not engage in enough romance b4 inserting joystick, even Ashawo in the motel need pre-intimacy put their pussy wet not to mention one partner woman.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by MUSAJAMIU20(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2015
Hope say d woman shout no dey distorb d children if d man dey bang her 4 nyt?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by pinkycute(f): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin I've saw it, Can't stop laughing grin

danbrowndmf:
looool
OKO NLA

Pinkycute Pls u Need to come Read this One Ohhhh.cheesy
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

Oriegwu o

Lmaooo.. This is the most hilarious babe on NL. Certified
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by egbaguy: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Its scary
sad sad
hahahahahaha....ao many hausa prrrick av u seen or tasted!!!! Sup with the other thread 'isokuso'
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by MyMentor: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

make sure u xpect ur chldrn 2 b sexmania and 2 hv many bastad and STI OR STD in ur house, cos my ppl use 2 say 'a child sent 2 steal by hs father do break d door with hs leg'
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ahizih(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote a :Puthor=Dyt post=31161488]Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad[/quote] As if u no like am
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Dyt(f): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2015
egbaguy:
hahahahahaha....ao many hausa prrrick av u seen or tasted!!!! Sup with the other thread 'isokuso'

She deactivated na
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by scholarosisi(f): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Women the most complicated creature ever . if its small that's when they want big , if its big that's when they like small , if he cums fast they want him to stay long if he cums late he wants to kill them. If he makes love like a gentle man he is too soft , if he does it like an animal he is brutal. If he doesn't do it every day he is starving them if he does it every day he doesn't have human feeling , if he is always the first to ask he is a se.x addict if he always wait for her to ask he isn't romantic , I've searched all the books of the world, you can't please them .

An average woman doesnt know what she wants and she expects you to help her figure it out if you do or try to you are being forceful and if your plan fails you are In Soup .

You can only overcome them with patience and Gods wisdom else thou shall be frustrated and thou shalt eventually die and she shalt meet another
minister of women affairs
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by suyamasta(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

Oriegwu o
Lol abi na una say una want jumbo deek nww una dey complain
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by domido(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!!! I aff want to die wit laff oooo. Too big for her just after one week. HhhAaaa!!! And d guy just paid 60k!!! Madala... I go go dat village go marry ooo.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by SuccessfulO(f): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings
Hehehehehehe
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Helkayklassic(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2015
Deek that touches the kidney....Yekpa!!!
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Aprime:
Haha cheesy
This reminds me of a song.

[s]Some can Bleep but have no dick.
Some have dick but cannot Bleep.
We have dick and we can Bleep.

Glory be to lalala
[/s]

And It's always right to say no to premarital sex. But to avoid problems like this, it's sensible and logical that you taste each other, to know if you're compatible or not.

Though, one shouldn't use this platform as an excuse to ransack every hole or tweak every joystick in the name of compatibility. No, that's forni-patibility.

Hahahahahahahahaha your song got me me laughing.....hehehehehehe
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:
Well,if a woman who has had 3children feels she cannot endure d size of his joystick then he must be massive downlow...

Meanwhyl,so it was only #60,000 that he spent on her during courtship undecided

Hmmm!
no need to pay back the 60k o because of the damages his.............................
u know the rest
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Op...

Do some ladies a favour by dropping that man's address and phone number grin
i need to get his number for my ex, we broke up because she wanted the biggest size available and i dont have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.