Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (84445 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Akinsz: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don talk am say abokiii dey gather load well well. *Shoki things*
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings
bros each of the banging is worth more than 30k o so the dude need to balance her
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Girls sef i don't know what is their problem, my girl fit tell me to my face that my AK47 is very small that five of my type put together cannot impregnate her, i thought she was joking o now she doesn't answer my call again and for the past seven month now i haven't see her, she said na my type dey fvck small girls, i can't imagine the kind of life i am living, i don't know how to start another toasting now, that statement is still ringing in my head.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha *rolling on the floor*... Kaii grin grin grin grin..

Even with three kids AND yet, she feels pains .. That man needs to be questioned ooo..

60k? What for? What happens to the pains you inflicted on her? Who pays for her medications?? Nwoke, leave that thing biko, and look for a solution to your problem cheesy cheesy cheesy...

I yaff seen sumshin sha grin grin..

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
That's why sex before marriage is always advisable

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.
not all religious forbid divorce
But since this is an opinion forum, I felt, why shouldn't I share my opinion.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.
Times have changed, let's be wise please

Sorry if my comment irritated or offended you in any way.
Please accept my apologies

Thanks
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
The guy wan use him Nepa pole reconfigure her puna for 4g unlimited downloads smiley

Na that kain preek go download the pikin straight into her womb. ... no need for ovaries and fallopian tubes cheesy

FOR ALL THE LADIES INSISTING ON MASSIVE ABUNAS, it isnt too late to give those 4inch dudes a try, so that una no go mistakenly collect preek wey go make una 'konko-below' begin dey leak oil and water cry
funny nd nawty
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Shiningmama(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
shocked

Burutashi

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

hope you will actually sit your children down and tell them this. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite.
hmmm. So true
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.

Thanks

Word!
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by emperorchedda(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks
One of the best comment you've made. Sex before marriage saves a lot of unknown issues, forget these religious folks ranting without logical point

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Pecca: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings

...and what is the going cost of TWO BANGINGS up there?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by bellotaofeek: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where are the ladies in the house now.... ?they must surely have something to say to this...
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Kulikulitapa: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Most aboki guyz sometyms used local drugs for manhood enlargement. You see them selling all sort of sexual stuffs in various motor parks.

Thank God for being endowed with perfect size.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Godmother(f): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Cos its small amount to you doesn't make it affordable to her. Also, its within his legal right to ask for a refund, for damages incured, since all he spent was due to the fact that he thought their marriage would last. sad

Its immature of the man to demand for the money spent on the girl during courtship. Wanting to collect the brideprice is understandable, but not any other. Its someone like him that will buy a gift for a friend, demand for it back when they have a quarel and then give it back when the quarel is settled.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by emperorchedda(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
MyMentor:

make sure u xpect ur chldrn 2 b sexmania and 2 hv many bastad and STI OR STD in ur house, cos my ppl use 2 say 'a child sent 2 steal by hs father do break d door with hs leg'
with condoms they can avoid any STI/STD, even unwanted pregnancy. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by emperorchedda(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Please define fornication? Are you saying some part of the Bible should be ignored.? If your daughter should go around trying her sexual compatibility with a future partner only God knows how many dick she might ride on before finding a match... Please don't raise a hoe. Be reasonable
Hoe or no hoe sex is a gift from nature for us to enjoy, and not every one works with religion so please spare us the bible
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Pecca: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

I would tell my male and female children to make sure they have sex before marriage, those religious teachings are all crap. Sex before marriage would save you a lot of stress. What if my daughter is marrying a one minute man, or even an impotent Or a man just like this case, things like this leads to extra marital affairs, then the husband would be reporting my daughter and hearing such as a father na yawa. So they must check if they are sexually compatible.

And btw, they should calculate each round of sex @10k, so they would know who will balance who.

...and the lucky man (men) go just wire ur daughter, clean his/their di.ck/dic.ks on your drapes and go elsewhere in search of another tastable kitten while your daughter awaits the next taster. it's a vicious cycle, madam.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by blacq2009(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

I would tell my male and female children to make sure they have sex before marriage, those religious teachings are all crap. Sex before marriage would save you a lot of stress. What if my daughter is marrying a one minute man, or even an impotent Or a man just like this case, things like this leads to extra marital affairs, then the husband would be reporting my daughter and hearing such as a father na yawa. So they must check if they are sexually compatible.

And btw, they should calculate each round of sex @10k, so they would know who will balance who.

Lucifer himself speaking. Na wa oh for you
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Humblesam(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

[size=15pt]It must be as big as a hilux's stick-shift grin [/size] for a mother of three, to receive it and humble.

Probably he just pushes everything in. Those kind deek, dey reach person heart gaan.

Oriegwu o

Aunty are you saying these out of experience @ "those kind seek dey reach person heart gaan", cheesy grin grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Giitheon(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

chai may God have mercy.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Just dis small tin na em dis woman carry becus of am go court say she want devorce?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by eedris07(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kan burouba!!! grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by executioner(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks
No, don't worry. I will beg God to give you a not-too-hot space in hell. It will be fun.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by nortcentrallord(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Only happens in the North where they have blinded their people with poverty and religion while the oligarchy's live in Affluence. Can any Northern elites child be heard to be involved in such confusion termed marriage? Yet they say western education and civilization is "haram". Mtchewww.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nakarey(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

You are right.

But I'll like u to take a minute to ponder on this few words from the Bible.
1.) 1 Cor.6vs12-20 pls do well to go through it

Verse 13 says 'now the body is not for FORNICATION, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Verse 15 says 'know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the body of christ, and make them the members of an harlot? GOD FORBID.''

Verse 18 says ''FLEE FORNICATION. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Verse 20 says 'for ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit which are God's.

pls take a minute and think of the above passages. Nothing good comes from the flesh,dust it came from and dust it shall return. The SPIRIT will never die- it will either make HEAVEN or HELL depending on your actions this day.

JESUS said in matthew 24 vs 35 ''Heaven and earth shall pass away,but my words shall not pass away.''

Don't let the things of this world take you away from God. Everything will have its reward.
God bless you
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by McJoel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against

Thanks
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings

Na the guy go still balance her naa grin.
The pains she experienced is more than 60k and that guys dickson wasn't made for Nigerian oil rigs so that is another offense grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by nortcentrallord(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:
Well,if a woman who has had 3children feels she cannot endure d size of his joystick then he must be massive downlow...

Meanwhyl,so it was only #60,000 that he spent on her during courtship undecided

Hmmm!

It's like you read my mind abi you be monitoring spirit?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ribbit: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks
you have time to campaign to hypocrites
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings
LMAO.... Equal to 10k. because Each banging is 25k. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.