Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (70361 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ngokafor(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Akpuruka
His previous posts and threads are hilarious
I thank God for the parents of Nkem
Man pass man

Hehehehehe
Papa Nkem,a gi nwe aka a

...... grin grin cheesy
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by oshaosha2014(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
I also hope you won't hit him first, or even insult him so much that he'll start to wonder, especially if he can't match you words for words, hope you also won't lock the door when he attempts to leave.

Thank you for using logic and not emotions. I really respect you for those words. People only want to talk about what happened but not what resulted to it. That, to me, is biase.

Yes, it is wrong to hit a woman. But you shldnt push ur man to that level because u feel the society is against it. That is totally unfair. In my own word "that's abuse".
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by sambisa5: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:

Lol!!!!! No curse anywere!!!! My friend, you better get rid of these superstition and free your mind from being enslaved by all these unnecessary norms: bride price, a child shouldn't drop from d back of her/his mother, bend down or goes on your knees to greet your elders and all these craps.

In the days of our progenitors, these measures were put in place to instill some morality, sense of entitlement/ownership to the bride and nothing more and of course to attach importance to d institution of marriage.

And I like I stated in my earlier post, I have seen many broken marriages after couple of months and I believed that bride prices were paid in those failed marriages. Y

There are load of guys like you out there who believed that things like bride price and some other trivial things could be d cause of disharmony in marriage. But i m here to tell you that u r wrong. Trust me on this, if a lady really want, care and love you for real, the least thing in her mind would be a bride price. All what would matters to her is your happiness.

Pls d moment a lady says that the reason she is getting upset with you or giving you problem at home is cos you have not been to her family to pay a bride price, my friend, u better think twice.

I was speaking to some friends few months back and they were bragging about how much their In-laws love them and all that but guess what I told them. I told them that they should give d credit to their wives cos their wives must have been a good PR of her family in the presence of her parents and siblings, otherwise........

If you are unfortunately married to a lady who believe in other things-bride price, material stuff over your happiness, the delivery of her PR job as a girlfriend or wife when she doesn't get what she wants would be really disastrous to your household. She ll bring u down in d presence of friends and her family and portray u as a bad person regardless of good things you have done for her. And that is why u see some husbands being disrespected by their In-laws.

i see u really need a change of mindset...no father will ever be happy with u for taking his daughter for granted.....no woman will ever be happy with her self and man,,,if while in the midst of other women,,everybody's bride price has been paid except hers.....even your children will never be happy with their father anytime others refer to them as illegitimate children(children whose parents are not married).

U said there is no curse anywhere,,,,,i just dey laugh,,,,

God said leave your father and mother and cleave to ur wife,,,,you won just cleave to any woman u see on the way,,,you will need her father's approval -THAT APPROVAL IS THE BRIDE PRICE.

If u think the approval is not the bride price,,, then keep a woman in ur house for free,,,THE DAY SHE DIES,HER FATHER AND FAMILY WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY HER BRIDE PRICE BEFORE SHE IS ALLOWED TO BE BURIED AND OF COS BEFORE YOU CAN BE SET FREE,,that will be hell for u cos u will wish u have paid it while she was alive,,,,,

as a father,,,will u be happy, if a man just surface from no where and said he doesn't believe in bride price,,so he wants ur daughter to live with him and b producing children for free,,
(lets not talk about the amount u spent on her in her preschool,pry,secondary n university education)....

i hope u will be happy to see ur daugthers produce children for free for other men because u are a father christmas dashing daughters out as free gifts (GOOD SAMARITHAN)

Wake up dear,,,,,,bride price is dam neccessary...

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by oshaosha2014(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

idc...hitting her and sayin she deserves it is just annoying.

i av no regard for men in dat class

You should also have no regard for those that have their brains but won't use it.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by oshaosha2014(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

The men were built for the sole purpose of being trampled on by their women... I QUITSSSSS!

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Go and sit your ass.sS's down Mr! Is a wife also not the mother of somebody. Continue to justify hitting women, Rubbish.

So is a husband not someone else's father? So you will feel good if you insult your father and ridicule him to look like a kid. Stop the correlation that doesn't make sense. As my wife you're different from my mother and as your husband you won't be turned if I treat you like my daughter. Kapish?
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by oshaosha2014(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Work on your temper. She hit you but that's not enough reason to hit back. At that point all you need do is leave the house or ask her to stop and remind her how much you love her! If she's really a girl with a heart or really love you, she'll stop. I had a date then when i was serving, we had a little misunderstanding and do you know what she did to me? She gave me a big dirty smelling slap and in public. I didn't even reply her or slapped back, I left that environment and she cried,begged and all that. I forgave her but that was the end of the relationship.Till today she regrets her action. Don't lay your hands on a lady, its so not right. Work on your temper and things will go down fine.

When she gets an equal reaction she will still regret her actions. It goes either way. You know how to leave cos there was a wide space, the other knows how to retaliate because he was not given the chance to leave. You see. Either way, she will regret.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by mcdokwe(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is unfortunate that no matter how bad a situation is, the world gets divided into those in support of it and those who are not and that makes it all the more appalling.

I grew up to experience what could pass as a perfect marriage among imperfect people as represented by my parents and would wish I get something like theirs or better.

I may not know fully what made it work the way it did but sure know things that stopped it from failing or getting them involved in a fight for dominance whether physical or verbal.

The good thing is I learnt my lessons and don't put all the blame on my gf even though I know she could have played a big role in averting the hitches experienced, I now know what to look out for if I have a future date.

I still maintain even though I failed that it is very wrong to hit a partner, but still plead that our ladies should give us no cause to even ask why we dated them.

Believe it or not, a lot of men have recourse to extra-marital affairs, dangerous drinking habits, extra dedication to extra curricular activities and other habits to stay away from the home front just to avoid confrontation which in all still tells on the relationships.

I plead for her return because I love her and have no regret doing so, I wouldn't have pleaded with her if she was a new catch, I understand that stuffs do come up that should be handled in a peaceful manner, I also understand that no one does the other any favour by staying in a relationship as there will always be alternatives.

Women are treasures, treat them so.

PS - Peace out. I love my daughter like I love the mother, any woman coming into my life gets to hear the full story and has the option to accept it in its merit, make her decisions and leave or not, but let her be rest assured I won't come begging like I did for the lady in question.

I wish she tells her own part of the story

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by koyyess: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
I really don't know what this thread is all about. The op just created an avenue for brutes and irresponsible males to come and bash the women folk up and down like that's the only thing they were born to do. Op was in a relationship with a woman he dated and was fornicating with instead of doing the right thing. Or probably you were not mature enough to handle the relationship to the next step I guess. If so, why should it surprise you that among all the friends the both of you had, none of them were elderly people who could have taught you both some sense. Now after all the rough play and chaos peculiar with unfocused supposed couples, instead of you to brush your self up, move on, improve yourself and take care of your daughter, you've come here to receive pats on your back from the same randy youths who lack wisdom. I feel for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by oshaosha2014(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

Now,this is a man!!!!

No, he is own kind of man. And that's his own way of handling things. Even when she's stabbing him he will just try crawl to the grave and bleed away so that they won't say "you shouldn't have beaten her, she's a woman."

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
chaiiii OP alll what u wrote is capital bullcrap.nothing in life justify beating a woman.....what u did is totally wrong...i have dated a Lady that would make Devil shiver but rather than beating her i broke my plasma tv myself she was shocked cos she never expected i could do such thing...,.i had to relieve my anger some way cos once i hit her am sure i will lie its a mistake and do it again.....

Have never hit a woman or plan to do some......We all know women are more devilish than satan himself but we all do our best to manage them

Pls dont justify hitting her cos u are wrong and no woman deserves that

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by funmercy1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
icedbeatz:

lolzz hahahhahhahhaha #RealTalk though those kind of guys are defined as PUCCI WHIPPED GUYS.. a guy in his right respects, loves, adores his lady when she deserves to be treated so but when she fks up u calmly call her to order but if she plays deaf or acts like an animal /bitcch then by ALL MEANS give her the animal treatment ...... it's simple, EVERY ACTION RESULTS TO EQUAL REACTION ...

unless they resort to juju to control their husbands abi puppets (thank my God will always be there for me and my momma can pray like Daaaaaaaaaamn)
smiley
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by funmercy1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
sambisa5:

i see u really need a change of mindset...no father will ever be happy with u for taking his daughter for granted.....no woman will ever be happy with her self and man,,,if while in the midst of other women,,everybody's bride price has been paid except hers.....even your children will never be happy with their father anytime others refer to them as illegitimate children(children whose parents are not married).

God said leave your father and mother and cleave to ur wife,,,,you won just cleave to any woman u see on the way,,,you will need her father's approval -THAT APPROVAL IS THE BRIDE PRICE.

If u think the approval is not the bride price,,, then keep a woman in ur house for free,,,THE DAY SHE DIES,HER FATHER AND FAMILY WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY HER BRIDE PRICE BEFORE SHE IS ALLOWED TO BE BURIED AND OF COS BEFORE YOU CAN BE SET FREE,,that will be hell for u cos u will wish u have paid it while she was alive,,,,,

as a father,,,will u be happy, if a man just surface from no where and said he doesn't believe in bride price,,so he wants ur daughter to live with him and b producing children for free,,
(lets not talk about the amount u spent on her in her preschool,pry,secondary n university education)....

i hope u will be happy to see ur daugthers produce children for free for other men because u are a father christmas dashing daughters out as free gifts (GOOD SAMARITHAN)

thank u ooooo.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
sambisa5:

Thank you sir for that explanation. Every bit of your words was clearly understood but I still maintain my stand that bride price are only celebrated among the poor.

The first paragraph of your post is quite hilarious my friend, really!! who talks about bride price this day? I can't just imagine myself sitting among friends who ll think the next thing to waste our time on is bride price topic when our age group are somewhere making their millions and billions. Bride price could only be an interesting topic among the illiterates not d educated ones. You know what, the reason why u believed in all these norms is because you re an African man. Supposing you re born in western world, you ll see things from different perspective.

My brother, there are fathers who will never take bride price cos they see it from d perspective of their daughters being sold.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe
www.nairaland.com/2173673/police-arrest-woman-set-husband

don't regret
go and read their lazy comments on that thread
"wife are not smiling these days"

no woman will be my death
I refuse to be the victim of an abuse
I accept to be the Victor

hypocritical,sentimental e-idiots
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by funmercy1(f): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:

Thank you sir for that explanation. Every bit of your words was clearly understood but I still maintain my stand that bride price are only celebrated among the poor.

The first paragraph of your post is quite hilarious my friend, really!! who talks about bride price this day? I can't just imagine myself sitting among friends who ll think the next thing to waste our time on is bride price topic when our age group are somewhere making their millions and billions. Bride price could only be an interesting topic among the illiterates not d educated ones. You know what, the reason why u believed in all these norms is because you re an African man. Supposing you re born in western world, you ll see things from different perspective.

My brother, there are fathers who will never take bride price cos they see it from d perspective of their daughters being sold.
try listening 2 ASA. Song akinyele. AsA is a "western". Dere is ntin wrong in marry a woman rightfully.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
funmercy1:
try listening 2 ASA. Song akinyele. AsA is a "western". Dere is ntin wrong in marry a woman rightfully.

Alright Sir, I ll. Cheers.

But before I go, I m not saying that bride price is not necessary as an African man but my point is that d moment a woman choose to use bride price as an excuse for a repulsive attitude. .............
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
You do not regret hitting her if you really believe she deserved the beating. It just doesn't work that way
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

My dear, I still have a problem that deep within you, you think the beating and plummeting is justified and duly warranted. That thought alone is the reason why you beat her not just once but twice and the second time, the blows were deadlier like you said.

You need to have a re-orientation that there is no justification for spousal violence, this will guide you to do what is right in future situations.

Ask yourself if you were abused and provoked by a female boss, will you beat and plummet her? Or you will endure and exercise self control, even if you have to go and report her later.

Same with agberos and bus conductors, these guys provoke more than anything else but I don't see decent men remove their shirts and start to fight these guys in public, instead, they just shake their heads and walk away.

So why is it so easy for men to then beat their wives and still feel it is justified? I can't wrap my head around it. Someone you claim you love for that matter, she bore you a jewel, you even witnessed the pains she went thru to bore you this child, she stood by you when you were broke, she defied her parents and friends to have ur baby and be with you. And for a little misunderstanding and excess on her part, you instantly forget the past and rain deadly blows on her and till date, you still keep on saying she deserves it?
I will never understand that part truly.

Anyways, she is gone now but I tell you that she has rare qualities you won't find in every girl and many men will kill just to have her. Hopefully, she'll find someone who will not think it's justified to hit his woman.
I wish I could see you and give you my first nairaland hug.

May the oil of your wisdom never run dry. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yareey:
You do not regret hitting her if you really believe she deserved the beating. It just doesn't work that way
Tell him o
Those two words are parallel

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:
It is very obvious women who are used to abusing and beating their husbands are very uncomfortable with this story. It is not surprising. Like will defend like,always.
Anyways OP do not allow anybody to make you feel less of a man by your actions. You are a brilliant, gifted young man who deserves better! My elder brother always told me: better things no dey finish for market.
Keep your head high! Start dating again. Sometimes God removes the good so that you can have the best. The era of Nkem is so over. This is now the era of Ngozi, Uju, Chika, Ifeoma, Ada, Ifunanya, Bola, Bisi, Aisha, Zainab.
Good Search

So do u believe uju will not get physically abused by op when he thinks she 'deserves it' cheesy
Just tell him that hitting the mother of his child is wrong and he should be sorry if he wants to be, but not trying to justify it by painting himself as st Michael that he is not

Op the woman fit kill u next for sleep o(after what u tagged hot sex) that night.
don't say I didn't warn u cheesy
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Meelaw(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
I read a lot about how men who hit their partners are nothing but beasts, I nearly joined the bandwagon of accusers because I couldn't fathom how uncontrollable one's temper could be as to turn one's partner to a punching bag.

Don't get me wrong, I deeply regret I ever hit her, unfortunately that is one reason that apparently hold water as a reason for leaving even though she never gets to tell the whole story.

She had been a very good girl, and even till date, the only girl I have lost myself in love to. Yes, I have been a broke ass nigga and thankfully she could be a low maintenance lady.

She once told me how some of her stupid friends asked if I have hit her before obviously looking for shortfalls to convince her she shouldn't be dating me and how she proudly told them I hadn't for once.

In fairness to the truth, I learnt a lot from her and having her taught me how to treat my sister who was her age better.
At a point in her life, she had no genuine friend and would always moan to me how bad some friend or the other treated her and how she wasn't interested in their friendship anymore and I had to constantly remind her that people are different and so with their motives, I always encouraged her to try to understand such motives before writing them off.
I literally became her only friend and unfortunately shoved some people who could have been some sort of relief aside so much that we had just each other
Days became weeks and months and she conceived for me and a lot started changing about her. Maybe in her bid to feel acceptable, she got entangled with people she wrote completely off before, this wasn't a so much of a challenge because atleast she could whine less about them to me, her dress sense changed and she turned deaf ears to my appeal for explanation, I had to adapt to some of those challenges but unfortunately those friends became more valuable to her than myself even though we had a child coming and lived together, she shared less of her worries with me but would tell them even the minutest detail of our relationship which were frequently misrepresented maybe in a bid to gain sympathy which she eventually got. They explained my actions and inactions better than I could and she could go for days without talking to me so long as the meal was provides and the babies need met, she opted for a break anytime I told her of her upsetting attitude and the need to work on it, but would never tell me of her own misgivings towards me even when I plead so I could work on myself too, but would rather discuss unthinkable issues with her friends.

Fast forward to that particular day, a lady who I encouraged her to make friends with because of her distress and the feeling we could be of help to sent a text to her sim which happened to be on my phone saying she needs to know when I left the house so she could come over and I was wth! This is some one I brought in, someone whose coming means she is to fend from my toil, and I asked what it could be that I did that should warrant such. I sent her a text telling her never to bother coming anymore as I wasn't leaving the house that day anymore. She called her back and asked her only God knows what and my lady went up in frenzy insulting me not minding that a third party was there.
Minutes later the other girl stopped by to apologise stating that I misunderstood her text but my girlfriend continued the insult asking why she should bother to explain or apologise. After a while every other person left and she became apologetically cosy, well I shrugged her off knowing her being apologetic doesn't stop her from insulting me the next minute if she felt like, and true to my prediction, even while she was still being sorry, her words turned from being apologetic to outright insult, calling me unprintable names and how I am a hopeless orphan (I lost my dad the previous year and my mum is still very much alive and she is so lettered and knows what an orphan means) well I said something too of her family because I was hurt but could never match her with words and I made to leave the house in that fit of anger. But she locked the door and wouldn't let me. She turned apologetic again and then insulting, in that state all I could do was pity her because I couldn't imagine how someone could be so unstable, I was visibly frustrated and made to leave the house which she wouldn't have either and I had to forcefully remove her from the way. She came back hard on my, making for anything. That could be converted into a weapon, thankfully I was stronger and made her efforts futile. I pinned her to the ground with the intention to make her realise I am stronger than our love sessions where I played weak to let her have an upper hand so she could give up already, but the moment I released her a bit, she reached for my phone and smashed it on the floor repeatedly, I regrettably gave her some blows and because I didn't want it to continue, opened the door so a neighbour could come in a stop the fight. I later stormed out with the child and headed for a family who had rendered enough care to us and she later found her way there, I expected her to behave more in their presence but that was to wishful of me and unfortunately the ladies couldn't stop me as I gave her even deadlier blows but mehn, she never really got enough.

She was later forced into one of the rooms in the apartment and locked up with the baby.
After a while I walked to that point seeing how pitiful she looked asked her with tears in my eyes why she was acting the way she does to which she replied with a tone that could melt the devil's heart that she didn't know and was sorry. We packed up and went back home to the astonishment of all who saw us fight. Needless to say we made love that night after which she confessed she never knew I could hit her even after I was with her at the delivery room and declared no woman should be beaten by her man. She also owned up and apologised for pushing me to that point.

She also told me how a particular friend of hers who came in after the fight had told her not to have sex with me that night and all that.

The relationship lasted for a little longer without fights and she left while I was away for reasons still not clear to me, and looking back I regret that I ever let her pushing me to the point of hitting her but I still believe firmly that she deserved it.
why do people bring there family matters to nairaland
times av change...is it d change u all clamouring 4 march 4 resumption..n idle man is a nairaland workshop
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
babyosisi:

You should lend him your shoulders to cry upon rather than growl at me
This is perhaps his third thread on this issue and the girl is gone
Check his topics
He is hurting bad
Do you a woman for him
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by funmercy1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:

Alright Sir, I ll. Cheers.

But before I go, I m not saying that bride price is not necessary as an African man but my point is that d moment a woman choose to use bride price as an excuse for a repulsive attitude. .............
its very necessary 2 marry ur women,it gives her d insurance,and when is nt cuming d get insecure and thus d attidue
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Tell him o
Those two words are parallel
We shouldn't be to hush tho, we dealing with wife beater after all embarassed
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by logica(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:

I plead for her return because I love her and have no regret doing so, I wouldn't have pleaded with her if she was a new catch, I understand that stuffs do come up that should be handled in a peaceful manner, I also understand that no one does the other any favour by staying in a relationship as there will always be alternatives.

Women are treasures, treat them so.
Dude, I see why you are in this situation and having regrets. You be woman wrapper. I do not treasure a misbehaving woman and quickly let them go as soon as possible before it degenerates to fisticuffs. No psycho is worth that much stress. Now you are tied with this one (having a child with her) and even still love her. I wish you good luck and patience. grin
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Meelaw:

why do people bring there family matters to nairaland
times av change...is it d change u all clamouring 4 march 4 resumption..n idle man is a nairaland workshop
cheesy u're right
If the op n his woman put their time to good use(like making money to train d innocent child), all these beat me I beat you won't arise not to talk of having time to post the long story here

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yareey:

We shouldn't be to hush tho, we dealing with wife beater after all embarassed
cheesy
Op for don beat me by now o and say I deserve it too but thank godness my keyboard is my shield embarassed
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

The nos of guys who are in support of his actions on this thread is scary. I hope most of them don't mean it because I will really fear for the future of our single girls oo
Don't mind them, they don't mean it. It's just that they're supporting just for us women to learn not to be driving them crazy at will.
A lot of them are very sweet but they are here forming they can beat a woman

For example *Owliver* cheesy

*runs away from thread like ussain bolt*

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy
Op for don beat me by now o and say I deserve it but thank god my keyboard is my shield embarassed
LMAO

It almost sounded like the op enjoyed beating her, with his talk about his ''deadly hits''. The girl was way to nice, I would have gotten my brothers, father, uncles to beat his sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind them, they don't mean it. It's just that they're supporting just for us women to learn not to be driving them crazy at will.
A lot of them are very sweet but they are here forming they can beat a woman

For example *Owliver* cheesy

*runs away from thread like ussain bolt*
hahahaha rose leave me alone naaaa* you don't know me et all so don't assume what I can do and otherwise... See as I dey look ur backside as you dey run smiley
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ngokafor:

...indeed it was not your 'dream' to have a child outside wedlock..so whose was it? undecided..your girlfriends?..nonsense!

...well i would advise you to carry your badge of (dis)honour as a woman batterer and quit giving lame excuses cos we can see right through your kind and care less about how you choose to live your life..

..you are sorry yet you are justifying your actions angry...were is the remorse in your sob story for crying out loud?...

..Too many badly behaved males all over the place..so tragic cry
Me sef I'm asking myself the same question
Op is not telling us the full story rather he's giving us story that is meant for the gods

My joy is that Some people are smart enough to read between the lines cos the story get many k legs cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.