Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (70358 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
funmercy1:
its very necessary 2 marry ur women,it gives her d insurance,and when is nt cuming d get insecure and thus d attidue
tv

That ll only happen to an insecure lady. If a man is rich enough to do it, why not? But if a man is not financially stable to pay a bride price , there is no point period. If a lady loves a man, d least thing in her mind is bride price.

All she ll be looking forward to is to spend every passing seconds with him. Marriage is being overrated in Africa cos africans attached unnecessary importance to it. You are all like this course of your society has made you to believe that marriage or bride price is necessary. Let me ask you dis question, do u eat LIZARD as a Nigerian? I presume your answer to be No. Why was your answer No? Cos you have been brought up in a society where it's forbidden or sold as a cause of epilepsy but go to part of China today, it's like our bush meat to them.

It's your society that makes you think that bride price must be paid or marriage is a form of security to a lady.

Check around you and see how marriage are collapsing at every passing seconds, were d bride prices not paid? How does a marriage certificates save failing marriages? My dear, there is much to marriage than all these petty things

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
hahahaha rose leave me alone naaaa* you don't know me et all so don't assume what I can do and otherwise... See as I dey look ur backside as you dey run smiley

U know I'm saying the truth na cheesy
All you need is a woman that will understand that u're very sweet but that you're just here making mouth cheesy to make her take correction
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

U know I'm saying the truth na cheesy
All you need is a woman that will understand that u're very sweet but that you're just here making mouth cheesy
its better the woman don't try to find out if am making mouth or not. Prevention is better than cure you know... So let's leave it at "understanding" I like that
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
it is fools like you who go about creating problems in other people's relationships after all, you have been to America
Little wonder we get a handful of news about men killing their Nigerian wives. I do not owe you or anybody an explanation, like said earlier I didn't create this thread to paint her as evil but let her and others who might fall under the evil influence of people like you in the form of advice understand that it is not as bad as people make it to be. Those who know the parties involved who are also happily married understand those who advised her were in no mental or moral position to offer a workable advise just like you.

Because I consider her a friend and someone whose best interest I have at heart whether or not we end up together, I won't let you push me to divulge very personal details about our relationship because that would have defeated the essence of this post which obviously is lost on you and pass me off as one who is truly on the look out for sympathy. So swerve and continue fooling yourself in the name of living in America like you are the first

ehen!!
i was reading carefully so i won't miss your reply to that witchcraft post.
God bless you sir...i'm thinking of even creating other accounts to like ur post.
You're realy a good man,PLEASE DON'T let anyone whether witch or wizard make you feel otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
My last advice to op before I call it a day is this:

*Oya op bring your ear close*

Next time learn to use protection or better still zip up so u don't bring another innocent child here until you're ready financially and emotionally to handle a family.
If u'll be honest here, financial matters must have played a huge part in all these

Oh and also Beating ur woman can never be justified cos u can't tell me u were innocent the whole time n never did anything to her (I believe that part of the story is for d gods)

Lastly, find something that keeps u busy, and I mean very busy

I would've said the same to ur woman if I happen to hear her side of the story. I just know that what u gave us here didn't quite add up for me

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Rose2014: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Owliver:
its better the woman don't try to find out if am making mouth or not. Prevention is better than cure you know... So let's leave it at "understanding" I like that
Ok dearie. Points well taken. I've tried ur patience enough today.lol
It's bed time for me. Take care of u
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by funmercy1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:
tv

That ll only happen to an insecure lady. If a man is rich enough to do it, why not? But if a man is not financially stable to pay a bride price , there is no point period. If a lady loves a man, d least thing in her mind is bride price.

All she ll be looking forward to is to spend every passing seconds with him. Marriage is being overrated in Africa cos africans attached unnecessary importance to it. You are all like this course of your society has made you to believe that marriage or bride price is necessary. Let me ask you dis question, do u eat LIZARD as a Nigerian? I presume your answer to be No. Why was your answer No? Cos you have been brought up in a society where it's forbidden or sold as a cause of epilepsy but go to part of China today, it's like our bush meat to them.

It's your society that makes you think that bride price must be paid or marriage is a form of security to a lady.

Check around you and see how marriage are collapsing at every passing seconds, were d bride prices not paid? How does a marriage certificates save failing marriages? My dear, there is much to marriage than all these petty things
. Well every1 c tins differently,but pls try 2 wed her smiley. She stays wit u 4 better and worst bares childern 4 u and she is Nt yet "mrs my man"she ll be insecure 4 real. It is important u share a Vow.pls do so.

Money is nt all,dere ar still poor man dat got married 2 their woman rightfully.*cheers
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Owliver(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Ok dearie. Points well taken. I've tried ur patience enough today.lol
It's bed time for me. Take care of u
hmmmmm... Well, have a great night dear... Enjoy yourself
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Meelaw(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy u're right
If the op n his woman put their time to good use(like making money to train d innocent child), all these beat me I beat you won't arise not to talk of having time to post the long story here
Internet should be a platform 2share ideas..people create thread bouh foolish fin
ss..like our 6 mth baby watch us wen we av a quicke...wat do dey want as response?
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
After beating her black and blue, with all the pains and swollen parts you still fvcked her undecided

Some people are worst than animals.

Sorry you don't deserve her. Thank goodness she has a great dad.

You should bury your head in shame.

Animals !
People are showing their powers to fight for their country, most useless Nigerian animals are busy beating up wives and kids instead of protecting them. What a society.
Twah

9 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kumbalo2014: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hit my ex real badly and I regret I did.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by charismaticdave(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Feraz:
grin

How did you survive throughout those trying times?

All these ladies shouting 'real men', do you mind defining what a 'real man' is?

I was trying to be a gentleman, I want to be the man she loves, #stupidthingsididforlove. it was until I fought back that she stopped, she said its over and I said good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

The nos of guys who are in support of his actions on this thread is scary. I hope most of them don't mean it because I will really fear for the future of our single girls oo

Ma...
but did any of you even try to mention or talk about what the lady did and has done to him?
it's obvious you came here just to take sides with her(the lady).too bad.

damn!
i give up...scared of getting married.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
mtcheeeeeew!!

i regret opening this thread.
see reasoning abeg....lord have mercy!
oga oo

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
oshaosha2014:

No, he is own kind of man. And that's his own way of handling things. Even when she's stabbing him he will just try crawl to the grave and bleed away so that they won't say "you shouldn't have beaten her, she's a woman."

lol
best post i've read so far..
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
funmercy1:
. Well every1 c tins differently,but pls try 2 wed her smiley. She stays wit u 4 better and worst bares childern 4 u and she is Nt yet "mrs my man"she ll be insecure 4 real. It is important u share a Vow.pls do so.

Money is nt all,dere ar still poor man dat got married 2 their woman rightfully.*cheers

wink
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
kullozone:

Ma...
but did any of you even try to mention or talk about what the lady did and has done to him?
it's obvious you came here just to take sides with her(the lady).too bad.

damn!
i give up...scared of getting married.

Sir, if a man keeps beating his wife or any woman who provokes him, how many times in in just a year do you think he is going to beat her and then kill her eventually?

So you see, you get to a stage in life when you are going to be totally responsible for your actions and will not be able to blame anyone else for the actions you take. A married man has to attain that level of maturity to keep a happy home.

It doesn't mean the woman is blameless though...but self restraint is very key!

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

Sir, if a man keeps beating his wife or any woman who provokes him, how many times in in just a year do you think he is going to beat her and then kill her eventually?

So you see, you get to a stage in life when you are going to be totally responsible for your actions and will not be able to blame anyone else for the actions you take. A married man has to attain that level of maturity to keep a happy home.

exactly the woman is guilty of physical abuse and she needs self restrain or she should be responsible for her actions.
cos if she keeps up with this attitude she will light the man on fire one day , abusers starts little by little and when it becomes a norm for them they move to the next level.

that doesn't mean the man is blameless but self restrain is the key
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Champele(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have no right to beat a girl,nomatter what she do to me.Man,with all this your story,if you try beating a woman in Europe your name is sorry and you will be telling this your story to the judge.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:

exactly the woman is guilty of physical abuse and she needs self restrain or she should be responsible for her actions.
cos if she keeps up with this attitude she will light the man on fire one day , abusers starts little by little and when it becomes a norm for them they move to the next level.

that doesn't mean the man is blameless but self restrain is the key

I once heard the story of a guy in naija years back that stabbed his wife multiple times, obviously out of anger and maybe provocation. She died but who is regretting daily right now? Who is wishing he could turn back the hands of time and he would never have touched her? Who is languishing in jail now despite having become "born again"??

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

so what role does the woman play?
provoking her husband all the time and expect him to just smile over it?
i understand perfectly that men have to overlook most things some women do to provoke them but then again,i want you guys to realise that we are not robots,we are also humans and we have feelings too.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by logica(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

I once heard the story of a guy in naija years back that stabbed his wife multiple times, obviously out of anger and maybe provocation. She died but who is regretting daily right now? Who is wishing he could turn back the hands of time and he would never have touched her? Who is languishing in jail now despite having become "born again"??
...and you never heard a similar case of a woman stabbing her husband? Or what is the point of this (redundant) post? undecided
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

wrong for him to do so therefore he deserves it
that's the more reason we should advice men or women to keep clear from violence
www.nairaland.com/2172077/hit-regret-it-she-deserved
that is a recent story, am sure that woman must have been slapping the husband and smashing properties
violence is bad irrespective of the gender
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
kullozone:

so what role does the woman play?
provoking her husband all the time and expect him to just smile over it?
i understand perfectly that men have to overlook most things some women do to provoke them but then again,i want you guys to realise that we are not robots,we are also humans and we have feelings too.

Remove yourself from an abusive relationship and don't allow things degenerate to physical violence or if you can, resolve the underlying issues leading to these abuses from your partner.

Why should you stay with a partner who makes you want to hit her everytime

No be by force na!
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Champele:
I have no right to beat a girl,nomatter what she do to me.Man,with all this your story,if you try beating a woman in Europe your name is sorry and you will be telling this your story to the judge.

exactly!
and that is why they can insult and assault us in public because people like you would stand by them no matter what they do....but when she eventualy stabs the man to death,its thesame people like you that'll ask "if he was handicapped"
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:

wrong for him to for do so therefore he deserves it
that's the more reason we should advice men or women to keep clear from violence
www.nairaland.com/2172077/hit-regret-it-she-deserved
that is a recent story, am sure that woman must have been slapping the husband and smashing properties
violence is bad irrespective of the gender

Exactly, steer clear of violence. Don't get hooked to someone who brings out the worst in you. Avoid the person or the situation totally.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

Remove yourself from an abusive relationship and don't allow things degenerate to physical violence or if you can, resolve the underlying issues leading to these abuses from your partner.

Why should you stay with a partner who makes you want to hit her everytime

No be by force na!

ok

she can run from a man who she provokes to the point of beating her As well...so i agree..no be by force true true...
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
kullozone:

ok

she can run from a man who she provokes to the point of beating her As well...so i agree..no be by force true true...

Exactly what she has done in OP's story!
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Now this is where I get dissapointed with ladies here. Low sense of reasoning and all. The Lady has been the one BEATING him before this incident. This incident was the ONLY time OP got physical. I have not seen one any of the ladies here ever point that out!
The woman is the actual abuser, while the guy have been the victim all along.
Look Mr OP you have a very bright future ahead of you devoid of psychos like your former girl.
You absolutely made the right decision and most people here are very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by kullozone(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

Exactly what she has done in OP's story!

yea!!
though the dude should've done that first because he was the one being abused.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Dheartless: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kimoni:

Exactly, steer clear of violence. Don't get hooked to someone who brings out the worst in you. Avoid the person or the situation totally.
I relate to this post.
and not those post that sounded as if its OK for a woman to hit a man and not ok for a man to hit a woman. or is it?

moreover why didn't she leave but decide to go physical
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Kimoni: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:

I relate to this post.
and not those post that sounded as if its OK for a woman to hit a man and not ok for a man to hit a woman. or is it?

moreover why didn't she leave but decide to go physical

Now she has!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.