Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (69231 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Ayosh(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2015
If someone deserved to be beat then why regret it?
U pummeled her and felt damn good about it... That's deserved!
U plowed her and felt real bad... That's regret!
Which is it man cos ur making me think from both sides of my head sad

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by chigodo(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2015
sweetcocoa:
OP, I don't support violence from anyone but seems to me like you did what you had to do, to remove yourself from that situation at the time.

I believe she is not a child and if everything you wrote here is true, then you two probably shouldn't be together, atleast till she is mature enough to decide what she really wants.

I'm challenged and impressed by your fairness and balanced judgement.
Much as I don't support going physical on women, it still baffles me why a woman (that calls herself my girlfriend) should call me an orphan, while my mother is still breathing, does she have plans to kill my mum? This guy still tried to leave the house which was the best solution and she locked the door. (My own woman will sometimes even go as far as seizing my car keys).
Its easy to come to a faceless forum like this to shout 'I will never raise my hand on a woman', just pray that you don't run into a devilish woman!.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by onadana: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

Hey stop this right now! I bet real women abuse and emotionally emasculate their man, abi? If you can't balance your argument then smell out grin grin grin. Throw your thoughts right out of the window! Such quotes are totally outdated.

dinachi:

Hey stop this right now! I bet real women abuse and emotionally emasculate their man, abi? If you can't balance your argument then smell out grin grin grin. Throw your thoughts right out of the window! Such quotes are totally outdated.

dinachi:

I pity people like you who don't take kindly to other people's opinion less more your wife that is if you are married. You should be ashamed of your self if you put your self in a position for a woman to tongue lash you.You are not worth being a man.A real man controls his emotions even in the mist of provocation. Get it bro.....grow up.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by fairygeh(f): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Women,women,women,when are we ever going to learn to keep our mouth shut,i am also guilty of this tho,but I know where to draw the line.
Allowing friends destroy our
relationships,,friends who do not have what you have and secretly hope u become like them,single and frustrated.
That's why I don't have many friends and my fiance is very happy about that, the moment you have many friends and let friends come and interfere in ur relationship and give u any advise,thats the starting point of having marital problems.

Let's think about it,friends go a long way in destroying a seemingly good relationship, you tell your friend your husband comes in late, she tells you to also do same,fight with him,dont take it easy with him and u stup1dly listen to her not knowing her own hubby that's if she has one doesn't even come home for three days.
You tell ur friends ur husband is cheating on you she advises u to also cheat on him as what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
You tell ur friends all your secret,not knowing she will help you turn it to a nation wide news.
You tell ur friends ur husband doesn't give you enough money,she tells you to collect money from him o as other women have been drilling ur husband outside,u mumuingly follow her advise not knowing she's the bread winner in her own house ,her husband drops nothing.
The list is endless
The op' lady destroyed her marriage herself and I am very sure her so called friends are happy now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Your sermon is out of guilt.

No matter how much encouragement you get here from your fellow guys,you still feel guilty! Deal with it.

After the blows in your house,You still shamelessly fought in your relatives house.

You are a mental case nd you shouldn't be with any woman til you get helped.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Sammiejokes(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
You didnt love her genuinely
If all you can write is this then you are a disgrace to womanhood. Nonsense this is the kind of friends your wife got advising her to be rebellious. I can't imagine a man spending all he has on his family and the lady is still rebellious.

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by VickyRotex(f): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:
@Vicky Rotex, you see why I don't take some of you serious? No matter the provocation, he should not have hit her? I didn't see where you said no matter the provocation, she should not have verbally and emotionally abused him! DOUBLE STANDARDS! Please always balance your advice! You didn't see where she blocked him from removing himself from the situation? You didn't see where she smashed his phone on the floor repeatedly. Honestly, I hate hypocrisy.

Am not an hypocrite. The deed is already done here...

The lady aint here, so I got only one person to advice, which is the guy...

Bring the lady here and il give her my 1cent aswel...

Am sure if you read my comment to the end youl see am not supporting any of them..

You ignored the part where I said there are psychos everywhere

I do constructive criticism....

So stop tagging me an hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Hitunnu(f): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Third party isn't needed in any relationship. I always discussed my relationship with colleagues how caring and lovely my fiance is/ wen we r having little misunderstanding. One of colleague isn't happy me having a caring man. She always convinced me my fiance is pretending all she do is to giv negative advices. During these period almost every two to three days my fiance and I do crueled and am tired of the cruel. I stopped discussing my relationship with them. Now they are the one asking me how is my fiance that I dnt discuss abt him with them anymore. My fiance always warned not to discuss our relationship wit anyone. Since then we dnt av cruel evn if we in few minute we r back together. To the extent convinced not to go and see my mother-in-law how bad some pple are. At time my fiance came for a visit which I informed them my colleague will asked how much he gave me wen he was leaving wen I discovered my problem I stopped discussing my relationship with my colleague. All u need is patient coz most women r naughty at times like me. Made up ur mind u won't hit her again.

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Krest3d: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2015
It's like some blind people here did not read the part the OP said she called him unprintable names including 'a hopeless orphan'. Then she blocked the exit for him when he tried to go out in a fit of anger. He tried to force his way out and then she came back hard on him and tried to convert anything available to a weapon. He subdued her, but the moment he let her free, she reached for his phone and smashed it repeatedly to the ground.

To say the OP was pushed to the wall is seriously an understatement. Cut him some slack because he's human and his anger was justifiable. Some relationships are not just meant to be. Please get over it but make sure you take good care of your baby daughter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2015
ladyinred:
But OP, u don't really expect her to still be with u after the whole beating session na. What is the guarantee that when she gets back with u she won't receive another well 'deserved' beating?
Self control is probably the most important attribute an adult should have. You're in this situation now because u lost control and that is a weakness no man should have.
Yes, it's understandable that u were literally pushed to the wall by ur gf, I still think u should have exercised great deal of restraint. Me thinks there are other options u could have explored but u chose the easiest route, violence.
Be that as it may, u shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who's abusive. So, it's probably for the best that she's gone.
Good luck with your next relationship.

Why would the Op wants to be with an Abuser (permit me to use dat word Abuser)? You are one of d people that is indirectly encouraging these ladies to abuse and slap men in 21st century without any repercussions but it's quite obvious that ladies of 21st century are now dancing in this repulsive direction.

What you guys don't know is that you are subconsciously creating avenue for homicides. She deserves everything she got.

@Op, you deserve the best, don't allow these miserable people to make you feel as if u have done smting wrong. You are absolutely fine cos I can relate to your story and you won't know how good and loving husband you are until you meet your soul mate that would love,cherish and appreciate you as a man

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
OP,
Is it not contradictory to say she deserved it whilst claiming you regretted hitting her.
From your write up, the worst she did to you was call you a hopeless orphan and you responded by insulting her family.
She locked you in to apologise but the apology turned insulting.
You were shrugging off other apologies be cause she may insult you again.
You then resorted to battery when she attempted to break your phone in response to you pinning her down.
After battering her, you left with baby, and when she followed and did not conduct herself to your satisfaction, you said that even the other ladies present could not stop you giving her even deadlier blows.
Afterwards she again apologised even though she was the person that got beaten
You never once mentioned apologising to her.
Friend, you lack self control.
You lack ability to take responsibility for your actions.
Despite the fact she stuck with you when others advised her that you were to broke, she even gave birth to you daughter and are not yet married, it appears you took her for granted.
Perhaps I have given you some insight into why she cut her losses planned an escape from you whilst you were away.
All this I gathered from your own account of events.
We have not yet heard her side of the story.

Now I don't agree with you at all! The woman started the whole thing by insulting her man in the presence of a third party. When the man tried to remove himself from the situation, she locked the doors and in the process smashed his phone on the ground. She kept apologizing, because she started and aggravated it! She has a lot of pent up anger due to her untoward relationship with bad friends. Please be objective.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by ladyinred: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
OP,
Is it not contradictory to say she deserved it whilst claiming you regretted hitting her.

From your write up, the worst she did to you was call you a hopeless orphan and you responded by insulting her family.

She locked you in to apologise but the apology turned insulting.

You were shrugging off other apologies be cause she may insult you again.

You then resorted to battery when she attempted to break your phone in response to you pinning her down.

After battering her, you left with baby, and when she followed and did not conduct herself to your satisfaction, you said that even the other ladies present could not stop you giving her even deadlier blows.

Afterwards she again apologised even though she was the person that got beaten

You never once mentioned apologising to her.

Friend, you lack self control.

You lack ability to take responsibility for your actions.

Despite the fact she stuck with you when others advised her that you were to broke, she even gave birth to you daughter and are not yet married, it appears you took her for granted.

Perhaps I have given you some insight into why she cut her losses planned an escape from you whilst you were away.

All this I gathered from your own account of events.

We have not yet heard her side of the story.

OP, ponder on this post and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by sambisa5: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2015
I took my time to read, cos i wanted to make a comment.

If i understood op' well,that lady or woman was never your wife,,,,i was waiting to read where u called the attention of her parents when she started misbehaving ,but could not read such.

Op must know that,the only thing that can make either ur woman to confide in other women,,or other women pushing ur wife to do or act some certain ways,, IS WHEN YOU HAVE NOT PAID HER BRIDE PRICE.you will agree with me she was once a nice girl....who even accepted u despite ur low estate.u knew what the problem was,,but u were not having enough fund to do the right thing at the moment.

you confessed u were a broke nigga,which cud be a reason y u couldn't afford wedding's right,,

i didn't read that her mother came for 'omugo',,meaning her parents could av objected her living with you to the extent of even impregnating her..many things must have gone wrong.

As a matter of fact,how do expect a woman you never paid her dowry to be happy living with you and you r se.xing her everynight...

And for her not to know who an orphan is, means she was even an illitrate.

Finally,after hitting her,,after giving her the serious beatings of her life,,you still made love to her that night,,,

why won't she leave,,few days after for reasons not known to you.....a woman that is well married ,,with all marriage rights can hardly,leave her husband house the ways she likes...

GUY, GO AND REPENT,,,,BOY FRIEND GIRL FRIEND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME AS MARRIAGE.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by claremont(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2015
There is no justifiable reason to hit a woman. Relationships do break up and both parties go their separate ways, but it is childish and barbaric for a relationship to have degenerated to the point that the couple are having wrestling bouts with each other, regardless of how vexatious the issue is.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit
you must think the world revolves around you folks. Every thing must be done to please you folks come what not.
Selfish self-obsessed twät.
Relationship is a two way thing miss women shouldnt be trampled upon and men should?
Self control no dey una book ba?

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Moana(f): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2015
I will need to hear her version of the story before i comment...
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:

No matter how much encouragement you get here from your fellow guys,you still feel guilty! Deal with it.

After the blows in your house,You still shamelessly fought in your relatives house.

Channel your advice and effort towards the wife not this loving husband or boyfriend.

All you wanted to read was "my wife slapped and beat me but all I did as useless man was to walk away". What a shame!!!!

There are well and properly brought up ladies out there; they grew up in healthy married environment not broken homes. And I ll advise men not to put up with these abusive wives. Op deserves the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015
claremont:
There is no justifiable reason to hit a woman. Relationships do break up and both parties go their separate ways, but it is childish and barbaric for a relationship to have degenerated to the point that the couple are having wrestling bouts with each other, regardless of how vexatious the issue is.
And there is justifiable reason to verbally and emotionally abuse her man! You are indeed very smart grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Vikky014(f): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
thank you.

The essence of this post is not to celebrate male superiority, but to point out that we love our ladies so much we don't want even a grain of harmless dust to prick them, but sometimes they push us so hard and create the impression we batter so much.
hmmmm. i sent her a birthday msg then oooo. so my text didnt melt her heart. she is not back yet

back to topic. yes she did wrong but hitting her once would hv been better not repeatedly.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Otuabaroku: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015

Let me open another chapter to this issue.

@Op, agreed that she was abusive to you and pushed you to the wall and you did what you got to do.

There is underlying problem that could have caused this problem. It could be that she was fed up for the fact both of you were cohabiting and she even has a baby for you without both of you officially getting married.

Now some of these friends and even family members may be advising her that she deserves more than the position she finds herself.

She may be looking up you to do more to upgrade her status and it seems to her your are not doing enough in that regard currently.

This might be eating her up which she demonstrated by her out burst by her recent actions.

Though this is not the right way for her to approach it. She should have discussed her concerns with you. That depends on her communication generally.

In all, her actions were awful but while doing soul searching what could have led to that, you should consider some of the points I have raised.

5 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by ladyinred: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:

Why would the Op wants to be with an Abuser (permit me to use dat word Abuser)? You are one of d people that is indirectly encouraging these ladies to abuse and slap men in 21st century without any repercussions but it's quite obvious that ladies of 21st century are now dancing in this repulsive direction.

What you guys don't know is that you are subconsciously creating avenue for homicides. She deserves everything she got.

@Op, you deserve the best, don't allow these miserable people to make you feel as if u have done smting wrong. You are absolutely fine cos I can relate to your story and you won't know how good and loving husband you are until you meet your soul mate that would love,cherish and appreciate you as a man
Read my post again and this time quote me correctly. I said OP shouldn't be in a relationship with an abusive person and his gf leaving is probably for the best. And pls show me where I wrote that ladies should slap their men around because I can't find it in my post.

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

Now,this is a man!!!!
Lol. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by grandstar(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2015
mcdokwe:
then I need an explanation for how I felt towards her that I find difficult with others
your girl is manipulative and controlling and insecure. i will expand on it later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by dinachi(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
zeb04:
You are a nut case and should feel guilty that you know you are mentally ill but still comes to a public forum to publish your biased opinion. Get help ASAP! The OP is a full blooded gentleman and he is a perfect example of a real man! Stick that up your ass! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
sambisa5:
I took my time to read, cos i wanted to make a comment.

If i understood op' well,that lady or woman was never your wife,,,,i was waiting to read where u called the attention of her parents when she started misbehaving ,but could not read such.

Op must know that,the only thing that can make either ur woman to confide in other women,,or other women pushing ur wife to do or act some certain ways,, IS WHEN YOU HAVE NOT PAID HER BRIDE PRICE.you will agree with me she was once a nice girl....who even accepted u despite ur low estate.u knew what the problem was,,but u were not having enough fund to do the right thing at the moment.

you confessed u were a broke nigga,which cud be a reason y u couldn't afford wedding's right,,

i didn't read that her mother came for 'omugo',,meaning her parents could av objected her living with you to the extent of even impregnating her..many things must have gone wrong.

As a matter of fact,how do expect a woman you never paid her dowry to be happy living with you and you r se.xing her everynight...

And for her not to know who an orphan is, means she was even an illitrate.

Finally,after hitting her,,after giving her the serious beatings of her life,,you still made love to her that night,,,

why won't she leave,,few days after for reasons not known to you.....a woman that is well married ,,with all marriage rights can hardly,leave her husband house the ways she likes...

GUY, GO AND REPENT,,,,BOY FRIEND GIRL FRIEND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME AS MARRIAGE.

Lol @ all these useless Bride price you are talking about.
A good woman ll always be a good wife regardless of anything.

If you pay £1 billion today on a wrong lady as her bride price, you ll live to regret it cos she is naturally bad. No amount of incentives ll change a bad lady to a good wife. If you are cohabitating with a well brought up girl who is in love with u, d least thing in her mind would be a bride price.

Haven't you seen people killing themselves after their wedding? Tell me if the bride price wasn't paid; it was paid but relationship is not all about that overeating bride price.

Men deserve good wives.

6 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Edusouls(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
i hate men getting emotional,you did the right thing bro, you woman has lost it, she gave in to the evil advices of a bad friend, and you made a big mistake allowing this wolf into your house, without knowing her evil mission, she then planted the seeds of confusion and violence in your home with the help of your foolish woman, she accepted the advice to destroy her own happiness,home and you, women are each others worst enemies,devil's to each other, they easily give in wholeheartedly to evil and baad deeds, this is a very big curse onto this species, let her go, she have been changed to worse, bet me if she returns she will do more harm than good,once women go baad they have gone bad, carryon with your life and take care of the baby, stop complaining around, you tried your best,and is never your fault..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Brugo(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
The lady is possessed. angry

Why did she smash your phone? Is she mad?

2 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
GentleToks:

Channel your advice and effort towards the wife not this loving husband or boyfriend.

All you wanted to read was "my wife slapped and beat me but all I did as useless man was to walk away". What a shame!!!!

There are well and properly brought up ladies out there; they grew up in healthy married environment not broken homes. And I ll advise men not to put up with these abusive wives. Op deserves the best.
these lady stayed with him when he was nobody,not married yet but she cooked clean even bore his child against the advice of everyone.

All he could offer was blows and punches even after pining her down becauser he is obviously stronger she still apologised but because her apologises wasn't satisfactory her resulted to more blows.

Well op I hope you feel good...after all,everyone thinks you are a loving man.

For the record,I don't support the lady but there are better ways of handling issues without resulting to bouts.
For pete's sake I have younger ones nd they sometimes behave silly but I don't punch them because I am stronger.
Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by logica(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
To prevent such regrets, don't get entangled with women with obvious psychiatric problems like this one. One of their behavior is to rapidly alternate insults and apologies. Many of them suffer from BPD.

1 Like

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by GentleToks(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

You are a nut case and should feel guilty that you know you are mentally ill but still comes to a public forum to publish your biased opinion. Get help ASAP! The OP is a full blooded gentleman and he is a perfect example of a real man! Stick that up your ass! grin grin

Pls tell these useless men who are nothing but men in women skirts. These are d men who encourage ladies to slap men and expect the man to walk away like a gentleman.

You need to see them in their relationships and marriages, you ll pity them. They are completely finished. And the funny thing about these guys who claimed "Men don't beat ladies" is that their wives and girlfriends always end up dating a real man (speaking from true stories).

I am saying men should beat ladies at every slightest provocation but all I am saying is that ladies should learn how to keep their bad mouth to themselves while men keep the hands to themselves too

4 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Myopic u say? smh...i dont tink u knw wat dat means.
D lady had her faults, yes! but did d mister's actions solved d probs? Hell no! but rather complicated it. This is whr d issue of selfcontrol comes in,women will always be women.
Ladies r not meant to be trampled upon but be cared for.
at ds juncture...i quit

Are you the lady in question or a friend? You don't see anything right in a lady be dealt with. You are the kinda lady that would frustrate a man to the extent that he wouldn't only hit and beat you but wld also want to kill you. Damn it, he did everything be cld to put it under control but she wldnt let that happen. There is a limit to everything. freedom also has its limits.

Everybody is crazy even the most gentle and quite person

3 Likes

Re: I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It by zeb04(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
dinachi:

you are a prick,quoting everyone to shove your demented idea.

Get over yourself lad.it is a public forum meant to accomodate different views.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.