Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49410 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by fboycaestro(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.

You're a cow for that statement....what tribe are you for that matter....

This is the dumbest thing have heard all my life. Ewu

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by darlenese(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Prof you need to explain this cry

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by hedonistic: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?

Sharaaap. The midget thief called Osinbanjo lives in a mansion in Banana Island, Ikoyi, where the average property costs about $4m. Where did he get the money to afford that?

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
killuminati:
God punish you, you go frustrate

Bro, grow up!

You can actually express yourself without insulting people. Common sense is not common but God gave you a head and its surely not empty or filled with chaffs, please use it

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by greall12(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Don't judge a book by its cover. Is the man in the picture complain that Osinbajo doesn't take Good care of Him. Most people have forget their family in Village.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Lordseyad(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
One of the reason why some peepz dey say #land is a joke...

Can someone tell me why this is on FP?

U already knew the info is a crap, yet u sent it to FP--

Smh

3 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by yetunsbay(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
couldnt that have been one of his visits to the locals during his stay in Ogun? O.P Wise up ,dnt be foolish lyk odaz
& u think say Op is not foolish already
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
BUSTED grin
Balkan:
BUSTED
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2015
danthamccoy:
But some of you need to grow up...or as that seems impossible, at least use your brains once in a while. Even immature kids do that.
So he has neglected his father for this long and just as he is about to take part in an election, he goes with a photographer to his father's mud house and let's the picture spread in social media?
Have you now seen how you don't have any sense?
I saw one Elderly man's comment on Facebook, if that man is my dad I would disown him for lack of intel
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2015
So!? I wonder how some senseless and useless threads make front page these days. What's going wrong with nairaland.com

The Mod don do wuruwuru to the thread. The mod quickly swapped the previous thread on FP with this. They changed the title, they changed the location. God, we are so dishonest in this country, even on nairaland. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GreatSammySho(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Rumour mongers, those are not his parents. Actually, his mum is in Lagos. Stop peddling rumours.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by VANHELLSING: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a dumbfuccccktard
That is not his father and yes there are mud huts around in igbo and hausa land... same as yoruba land
tribalistic and bigoted scum
Lol....see this born tribalist calling someone a tribalist? Take of the log in ur eyes dude undecided
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Holuwathoby(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
a foolish person just spoke
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by fboycaestro(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Bonapart:
He looks exactly like the old man behind him. Definitely na im papa be that

someday you will outgrow ya foolishness... I have hope in you
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by oyejideogunjumo: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
why did u make ursf a tool 4 spreadinq what fools spread?! Xo i label u a fool.
Journalist shouldnt be biased. He should be as neutral as possoble. it is left for the audience to judge.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by zed24: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
couldnt that have been one of his visits to the locals during his stay in Ogun? O.P Wise up ,dnt be foolish lyk odaz
I dnt think u ve a father.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by DeNovo: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?

Well.. I don't think anybody expects the learned prof to steal public funds.. and I am not even saying the photograph is indeed real. but for the sake of argument, if you go to the property section of this forum.. you will find that you could build a three bedroom for about 4 million. now why would a learned professor (of many many years)
and former Attorney General need to steal public funds to achieve that for his parents?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by AMvanquish: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians are so gullible. They swallow lies easily. The MOD that moved this to FP should have verified this. Goes to show he also believed this lie. Disappointing and mentally lazy...
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by philips70(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2015
cirmuell:
Bro, the ish is annoying I tell yah. Seems we'll never see the end of it. Just this morning a nairalander busted a false story one of 'em moved to FP without verifying. I hope they don't get 'emselves into trouble someday.

Don't think they will as the owner of this site takes full responsibility and he is sure in tandem with all they are doing. Now I see partisanship buries objectivity.

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GeneralBosco: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Bros ,only this guy , two times a fool? cheesy

He must be a very rich fool in the land of fools. grin
[/s]
[size=15pt]You all are big fools for peddling or believing very useless lies...Chai. PDP has finished your mental reasoning. [/size]

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by killuminati(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2015
gbl01:

Bro, grow up!

You can actually express yourself without insulting people. Common sense is not common but God gave you a head and its surely not empty or filled with chaffs, please use it
I knw.. Just free me first
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2015
Photoshop
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ Osibanjo repents

Reetard

The same iboland that's gully-infested and infertile for farming. If your village is golden as you claim, why are your people flooding lagos and south west like cancer ? Stay in your region !

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
cirmuell:
Bro, the ish is annoying I tell yah. Seems we'll never see the end of it. Just this morning a nairalander busted a false story one of 'em moved to FP without verifying. I hope they don't get 'emselves into trouble someday.
it pains me more than u, Aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by mrmetoo1: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2015
So this is the new low PDP has decided to reach?? Here's what's going to happen, this obvious lie is going to be cleared soon and with that we're going to know the Prof's family better. His parents more than likely are very well educated exposed folks which in the end will make the prof more likable and in the process of all these more popular.

They do these things every time, they get a handful of comments but then backfires big time. Always does more harm than good but do they ever learn?? Nope!!

As for Nairaland moving to fp, if you guys here have not stopped taking Nairaland serious, then you should. Nairaland has become a distraction for me, this is me putting it politely. I go on Twitter get serious opinions from both sides then come to Nairaland to get the ridiculous. Nairaland hashtags on Twitter are just jokes. I remember when I first started checking out Nairaland politics a couple of years ago, there were a lot of brilliant minds with a lot of insightful comments. It started to degenerate, everything started being tribal, insults flying here and there and I didn't believe the creator and mods allowed this go on. Anyway what's my own

3 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Laredojohn(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

How I wish u can take a tour to hiss house in Lagos, sure u will know, if truly that his is family house, it's not worthy of a vice presidential candidate, he needs not steal to make his family ok,
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by tunde1200(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
;DYou are a joker
Balkan:

GEJ till Osibanjo repents
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Misogynist2014(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:

GEJ Osibanjo repents
Never attribute to malice, that which can be explained by stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Truckpusher(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
[size=15pt]You all are big fools for peddling or believing very useless lies...Chai. PDP has finished your mental reasoning. [/size]
Olodo.
Your father must be the very best of all fools .

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by jaso1(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP members in their desperation to continue to ruin Nigeria!
They've seen it in the wall that they are all dead and what they busy doing now is to fabricate lies against our capable men with technical competence to move our nation forward and return that dignity that was taken away from us through PDP evil style of government. There's nothing PDP will do to make Nigerian stupid again. We voted the sitting president base on wrongly applied sympathy and we are also bury his political carrier by sending him back to otuoke with our votes.
He should be preparing for brutality awaiting him by his people after he would have been mercilessly disgrace out of office.
Many of you gej internet dogs should at least make use of your senses. Our VP in waiting took a bold step in the history of this country to speak to most affected one by evil government of PDP, is it laughable or worth politicizing that after over 16 years of PDP in government we still have some of our old men and women living in such unhealthy condition?
The president was busy sharing money that could have been used to cater for the old. He was in Lagos sharing money like Agbero thinking Nigerians are still fool!
He should learn from Chad and Ghana how campaign system is run efficiently without further embarrassment to this nation. The damage is enough. We are also watching as we know that more brutal acts are in the stock to be gradually released before election date. And we will ensure they all failed, DOA.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
I understand common sense is not common within your lineage,that was prof when he visited a desolate area in ogun,to canvas for vote,haba must you guys assassinate this man character,the same you are all doing to Buhari,as for you,keep spewing thrash I know u hate the yorubas,don't worry when Jonathan rig the elections in his favor,nigeria will explode and nigeria will divide,then you can stay in lagos and claims it is no man land

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by GreatSammySho(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
kayciano:
Na there WAY...Are u surprised..?
Dem like MUD HOUSES and BROWN RUSTY roofing sheets..
Despite their ACADEMIC SOJOURNS, they will always condescend to mud HOUSES and rusty Roofing sheets keeping NIGERIA at stand still..
He needs TRANSFORMATION AGENDA..

Who d hell re u nd where re u frm. Man u brain needs d transformation even more than dis innocent village people u called Prof. Osinbajo Family. Bubbling Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.