Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49396 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by charistim(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:

If GEJ GOVT was transforminq, why havent they transformed them?!
becos they are waiting for Tinubu and
that will be till 2019
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by abokilophobia: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
If this pix is real, I won't abuse Osinbajo for coming from a poor home but insult him for neglect his family and fail to cater for his family than playing church politics, paying heavy tithe wen he could have affected his family positvely.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by appini: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Frankly speaking the man resemble Osinbade sha..
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by spirit88: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ till Osibanjo repents
if igbos were not stupid, i think they should have developed their own region. meanwhile, u idiot, u said no such building in igbo land. u must be high on cheap drugs. even ur obi self wan come lagos.

5 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by kate3: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
So this Osinbajo is a me, my wife and children type of man. They are many in church (pastors, self acclaimed born again) and politicians who live far from their people. Will that Baba vote for him
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bisayooni(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
evil people been photoshopping since 150bc angry
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by hamingra: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Caught red handed again! I wonder which party is "1 week, 1 lies"! FeeDeeFee being lying since 1999!
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bokohalal(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
It was stuff like this that made the Northerners shout ARABA! Do we need to be reminded who suffered?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
bayulll01:
oloooshi amo iru yin,u,sweet life indeed
Olori buruku.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
As a persn from ogun state also but egba ifact where OBJ comes from I can tell you that how all these ppl are. Pls nigerians charity beings at home. If he has all that money and has not deemed it fit to build. 2 bedroom flat for his dad I wonder what plans they have for u. Without the western region lagos would be nothing and the western reigon was the brain work of the British. Note the western reigon starts from marina to ajah. Most yourbas claiming dat they developed lagos are delusional.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Lanceslot(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Truth24:
Dis is bad ,real bad for his political ambition.....
BTW, I reserve my comment till he openly denies the old man there......But from what I'm seeing there, d resemblance is just striking
Let the lie game begin, but before he lies/deny, he should remember that he's still a pastor and tell Nigerians truth.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by wman(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
For those asking why this is on the front page. I think it's all to drive traffic to Nairaland.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, downloads of anything you need check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Galaxydon1(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So, I'm confused, were Nigerians expecting him to steal more than his salary as commissioner and Att.Gen to build his father a mansion? Doesn't this go to show that he is trustworthy and doesn't live beyond his means? How low can the moral standards of Nigerians go?

Tell, me why hasn't the Government taken care of this old man and given him financial social security, or what do you think is the job of the Feds?
but mud house doesnt make sence
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Alphaoscar: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
gateleo:

I said it before and I will say it again. .. Seun is PdP and pdp is Seun period. ..

But he should be sensible enough not to trade all he laboured for on the alter of politics. Its very very shameful and I hope he will not ban any member that post a picture of a madman as his father afterall lies and propaganda are now officially accepted on his forum.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
I think is right time to quit nairaland,like seriously you mean all those dejected mods can do a thorough search and findings before moving this to FP,I give up on nigeria,just to assassinate this man character,I fear una ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by gateleo(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
kate3:
So this Osinbajo is a me, my wife and children type of man. They are many in church (pastors, self acclaimed born again) and politicians who live far from their people. Will that Baba vote for him?

Can't you think? If you can't then Google is there to help you... his father is late since....
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by preacherz: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Ok now.....deh wait......GEJ go soon build ya papa huz 4 village decorate am wif Tiles
teemanbastos:

If GEJ GOVT was transforminq, why havent they transformed them?!
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2015
kate3:
So this Osinbajo is a me, my wife and children type of man. They are many in church (pastors, self acclaimed born again) and politicians who live far from their people. Will that Baba vote for him
sister, dis info is all lies. Baba Osinbajo was a wealthy man, he could afford to send Prof to Corona (one of the most expensive Schools in Lagos then)

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by midetinz(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Some of us talk as if we don't have grandparent nor understand the ways of some grannies.
In yoruba land,MOST village oriented grands will insist on living in their mud house as that depicts their pride of existence and not a city where they won't "free" their mind. Beyond either he is or not osinbajo father,taking care of one's parent go beyond flashy car or house. You'll be surprised how content the old man is living in that house. For some POLICIED yorubas;that is all. That matters. An ideal yoruba man is never a slave to money,they prefer to be known for lasting lagacies than. Money. The "money-crazy" yorubas are the pirated omo oduduwa.You can never depict how much of care the old man is availed via judjing by the pix alone. Bi isu eni ba ta,a fi owo bo o je ni...............
#teamyoruba#

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olori buruku.
continue to leave in your fooll paradise,awon omo oniran ki ran,I won't curse your tribe cos I know some of them are not stupid like yourself,u want gej to win becos he is the second aziekwe,no wahala,he will win,by the time he mortgage your life and future of your great children poverty will never leave ur lineage,and your children will never forgive you,I called you the miserable one

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by adonismuller(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.
stop the tribalism....you should learn to be matured! I am from igbo and if you don't know there are places like that in igbo land....if you doubt go to some villages in Anambra.... The truth is there is no tribe that doesn't have a mud house.

But my question is before Osibanjo could attain where he is now,that means he is not a poor man and if those are his relative then I will assume he is the type of rich men that doesn't care about where he is coming from...even if he can't take them to city he should build them a good house!

For those blaming GEJ on this,I think their brain has been replaced with coconut!

GEJ till Osinbajo remember his root....
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

But he should be sensible enough not to trade all he laboured for on the alter of politics. Its very very shameful and I hope he will not ban any member that post a picture of a madman as his father afterall lies and propaganda are now officially accepted on his forum.
Asin Openly n Accepted, I warned against this Silly Thread when it was Opened
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ till Osibanjo repents

Now for every insult that this your tribalistic post brings to the igbo peope it has go straight to your entire generation!!!! You are a useless uneducated animal!!! And a disgrace to igbo people!!!! Idiottt!! For every hate and curse this your post curse it will go straight multiplied by 100 to your immediate cursed generation!!!!
I don't blame you, it's bastards like you who bring insult to us, I am sure you dropped out of university or maybe you are a cultist in university, you can never be useful to society idiot!!!?
Who sent your useless father to go and develop another man's state?!!! Are we Lagosians?!! If your father had been educated enough he would tried to build a decent face me I face you for you in your village.

Useless son of a LovePeddler!!!!!

Disclaimer: Pls I apologise to all nairaland who read the mentally insulting post this animal made!! Hence why I had to go all ghetto on him.. igbos are a proud people and we are honest and hard working, we are not.interested in claiming we helped build lagos, we just wanna do our part in adding to this great nation!! Please don't use illiterate posts like that made by this mentally unstable foollll to judge us, that isn't how we think!! We could give two f**ks about Lagos or who rules it, all we want is what every other people wants, a good job, a home, great health care for our kids, security for our women and kids, an honest working police force, a good army, and a corrupt free Nigeria.
Have a blessed Sunday

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
Asin Openly n Accepted, I warned against this Silly Thread when it was Opened
It is now a useless trade,because it involves yoruba....but if na igbo or gej
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
It is now a useless trade,because it involves yoruba....but if na igbo or gej
Ok Happy new month
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
Ok Happy new month
Who cares
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Lies!!! Seriously Nairaland MODS are demented!!! moving a topic to f.p without proper Evidence!!! rubbish"!! You can ban me!! I don't give a Bleep!!!!
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
didnt u see the write up? Did I conclude that I believed it? U are an incubated mo.ron fit to be adopted into same s3x marriage for calling me foolish angry
u r insane..iidiotic mumu.

U r spreading a nnonsense rumor and claiming u didnt conclude that it is true. Oloriburuku guy

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by wittyguy(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Osibanjo is a bloody fool ever ........

Osibanjo is a disgrace shocked

O'l boy, seems your brain is fast escaping from you oo!
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
Who cares
sorry my Sister. Am nt an e-warrior
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Suljosh: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians are gullible. Anything they see hear they believe, without finding out the facts. I choose not to believe this, and I strongly refused to be gullible.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
bayulll01:
continue to leave in your fooll paradise,awon omo oniran ki ran,I won't curse your tribe cos I know some of them are not stupid like yourself,u want gej to win becos he is the second aziekwe,no wahala,he will win,by the time he mortgage your life and future of your great children poverty will never leave ur lineage,and your children will never forgive you,I called you the miserable one
See this imbeciile?
You've not called Tinubu that has mortgaged your future and keeps piling debts for you to order you're talking about Jonathan.
Get lost, I don't engage dimwits in here - This is the last reply you'll ever get from your boss ,me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Patience Jonathan's "Feather" Christmas Outfit That Has Got People Talking / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.