Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE (49408 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by zed24: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Osinbajo is not fit for vp .he is nt even a real pastor. I pray God 4gives him . meanwhile buhari should go back to school n comeback 2022
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by osazee12(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
what if the oldman chose to live like that?

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by sexyjennik(f): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2015
This couldn't have been his father cause some weeks ago,a Nairalander posted a pix of his mum and she is an epitome of beauty and class. So why would he neglect his dad while the mum smells of class? Maybe the man is his relation but definitely not his dad...

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by TI1919(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy
Am watching in 3D.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by creserve: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
elbinmanny:
didnt u see the write up? Did I conclude that I believed it? U are an incubated mo.ron fit to be adopted into same s3x marriage for calling me foolish angry
You are working on the imagination of fools like you! You know quite right that whatever you are insinuating is bad and can dent the professor's image, yet you published it because of the crumbs you are taking as a PDP Internet warrior! Diaris God oo.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Burger01:
So!? I wonder how some senseless and useless threads
make front page these days. What's going wrong with
nairaland.com

The Mod don do wuruwuru to the thread. The mod quickly swapped the previous thread on FP with this. They changed the title, they changed the location. God, we are so dishonest in this country, even on nairaland. Smh.
Am a corfirm yoruba girl their is Nothing like useless trade oooooooh.Truth is bitter
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by smallJagaban: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ Osibanjo repents

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING. YORUBA HAS MORE STAKE IN LAGOS THAN IBO TRIBE... WHAT PROOF DID YOU HAVE TO BACK UP THIS PHOTOSHOP?

LAGOS CAN NEVER BELONG TO Igbos. IBO ARE SOJOURNERS IN LAGOS. A SOJOURNER WILL DEFINITELY GO HOME.

WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR GOLDEN REGION TO SURVIVE IN RUST REGION ?

3 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Funny thread, these days APC supporters are defending instead of attacking PDP.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2015
cool
TI1919:
grin grin grin cheesy
Am watching in 3D.
cool
TI1919:
grin grin grin cheesy
Am watching in 3D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Burger01(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
Am a corfirm yoruba girl their is Nothing like useless trade oooooooh.Truth is bitter
I concur.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by gateleo(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Some people are just too lazy. They just accept whatever is given to them, the pictures are photoshop. Professor Yemi father is late since please check this site
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Osinbajo

PdP your days are up... keep the deceit coming... I am just afraid of gullible people that will not reason at all b4 accepting what ever is given to them....

Shame on you PDP and your supporters. ..

March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Truckpusher(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2015
bayulll01:
one thing about you PDP is you are so gullible and very shameless,has your life increased in the last 6yrs the answer is NO,has power increased NO,tell me one thing that has increased in your dejected life?
My life is nothing close to your miserable life.

I have a life and a sweet one for that matter ,go figure.

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
i can see u r really corfirm

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by momo22: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2015
cry cry
Balkan:
Good question. Yorubas are not transformable.
a pig will always be a pig.
I can't believe that there still people like you alive, calling a tribe pigs. Can you please tell us your tribe? You are actually the one that needs transformation, else you will remain cursed for the rest of your life. Please visit any spiritual home for deliverance or any hospital because your brain is working in auto reverse. I am crying for you!

2 Likes

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by kimmy0000: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2015
Is this the issue based campaign we are talking about. So PDP expects people to vote for them because of this. They are really hopeless people. His father or relatives haven't complained to anyone, he is a proud son of Ikenne Remo and his people are proud of him so what is our problem with him. Nawa o.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2015
londongal02:
missy wanabe are u truly a yoruba girl,do u really believe that pic,if u believe that pic,then all I will say is you are so dummb just like your president,and u deserve to be lie to

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Alphaoscar: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Nairaland is now officially the propaganda machine of the PDP .

How can a father that sent his Kids to one of the best and most expensive private schools in this country be alleged to be leaving in such a house ?

The picture was clearly taken during one of the Prof's campaign tour to the rural communities in Ogun State and Nairaland is helping some agents of darkness to promote falsehood.

The Mods that suppose to punish the Op for breaking the forum rules are the one helping them to add publicity to the lies.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by chamboy(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

u are beta than this na
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
Osibanjo is a bloody fool ever ........

Osibanjo is a disgrace shocked
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by gateleo(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
sexyjennik:
This couldn't have been his father cause some weeks ago,a Nairalander posted a pix of his mum and she is an epitome of beauty and class. So why would he neglect his dad while the mum smells of class? Maybe the man is his relation but definitely not his dad...

the pictures are all photoshop simple... His dad is late...
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by samopeyemi: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
I dont believe the story.
If Prof Osinbajo neglected his father, remember he has a junior brother- Akin Osinbajo who was also once an Attorney general and commissioner for justice in Ogun State.
At least one of them will have sympathy.
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by igben(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
if he cannot change his bioogical father when he was a commisioner of justice, a prof, pastor how come he can change 160,000,000+ nigerians? undecided undecided undecided

elbinmanny:
The social media went on frenzy when a photo of a purported negleted Father and family members of the APC vice presidential candidate, a one time commissioner for justice, a professor , a pastor . Prof Yemi Osinbanjo was leaked online.
What can u make out of this?
If true then its absolutely unspeakabke and saddening . angry cry
Pray its not. lipsrsealed
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by kate3: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
So this Osinbajo is a me, my wife and children type of man. They are many in church (pastors, self acclaimed born again) and politicians who live far from their people. Will that Baba vote for him?
Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by bayulll01(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

oloooshi amo iru yin,u,sweet life indeed

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by ribbit: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ till Osibanjo repents
dumbass... Your family pack themselves like sardines just to go to Yoruba land you hate so much.. Akuri

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by gateleo(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Nairaland is now officially the propaganda machine of the PDP .

How can a father that sent his Kids to one of the best and most expensive private schools in this country be alleged to be leaving in such a house ?

The picture was clearly taken during one of the Prof's campaign tour to the rural communities in Ogun State and Nairaland is helping some agents of darkness to promote falsehood.

The Mods that suppose to punish the Op for breaking the forum rules are the one helping them to add publicity to the lies.

I said it before and I will say it again. .. Seun is PdP and pdp is Seun period. ..

1 Like

Re: FAKE "Alleged Picture Of Osinbajo's Family Home" FAKE by Mufasa27(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
couldnt that have been one of his visits to the locals during his stay in Ogun? O.P Wise up ,dnt be foolish lyk odaz
Ode thats what you are. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.