Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (69006 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Arobake: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Vanessa Williams' song "Saving the Best for last.." comes to mind.

lordthree:

i really dont know, i love my girlfriend and i know we will get back together but my friend really gets me more than anyone, what if i regret not doing anything in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
onadana:
coolConfused for osho..free. dude.Who is this guy?I can see traits of a learner.Whatever happens to chop clean mouth.Its not like you are cheating on your babe...or ex...she is your ex....until you people come back together.
Idiot, what would he gain from a pussy compared to other things that would follow. Ask yourself questions b4 u open ur mouth to rant, thinking you've said words of wisdom.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by onadana: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2016
LadyB1195:

Idiot, what would he gain from a pussy compared to other things that would follow. Ask yourself questions b4 u open ur mouth to rant, thinking you've said words of wisdom.

Frustration....
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2016
onadana:

Frustration....
So know and you advised him like that. Wicked boy
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lilbass01(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
may God bless u with some sense
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by onadana: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
LadyB1195:
So know and you advised him like that. Wicked boy
It's like you have an issue with guys.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by chuksdavid28(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give
clap for urself sir...Mr self disciplined
show me a guy dat wuld turn down punnani after caressing & i'd show u a toothless dog
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by timilehing(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
chuksdavid28:

clap for urself sir...Mr self disciplined
show me a guy dat wuld turn down punnani after caressing & i'd show u a toothless dog
Well, not all men lose their decency in front of pu§§¥
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by chuksdavid28(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
timilehing:
Well, not all men lose their decency in front of pu§§¥
true talk
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Afamed: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
There are too lads on Nairaland.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by kennysam91: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
I wish to advise you bcz same thing as apen 2 me b don't let me say anything bcz of lady in d hus
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by OLABOY8495(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
my guy if your friend is in a relationship dont date her but if she is single try and find out why she is doing all that after that talk to your parent about it let them do some findings on her, if her love for you is true then date her man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.